- Text Size +

Elise yawned as she entered the back room of the shop. It was very early, the lights were still out, and she had a few things she needed to do this morning.

First things first, she stripped. Removing her plain top and pants, Trixie bought some employee uniforms last month and was adamant that both she and Elise wear them. Elise didn’t mind, she quickly got used to changing before and after work; she bent over to rummage through the uniform box for her size. Trixie, ever the optimist about expanding her staff, bought far more than two lithe women would ever need, but Elise eventually found a clean size small and donned the collared shirt, she stumbled a bit while pulling up the tight black pants, panic overtaking her until she regained her footing, she eventually got those on too.

“Close one,” she mumbled. She knew that the human’s towers had anti-grav shock absorbers so that her footfalls didn’t effect them, but that wouldn’t stop her from falling over onto one, and having a huge mess to clean up afterwards.

Her eyes drifted over to a nearby tower, there was little movement inside, even when she squinted and could make out individual humans most were sleeping. They slept together in clusters, Elise wasn’t certain why. When they were like this Elise almost wanted to admit that they were… a little cute. Her two months of working around them helped her get used to them, or at least comfortable enough to not be constantly disgusted by them. She still wasn’t gonna sit around and watch them mating all day, but she could at least not feel grossed out when she saw them doing it.

Unfortunately, the gore during feedings did still gross her out. Eventually, Trixie noticed her apprehension and told Elise that she wouldn’t have to do it anymore. Elise felt a little bad about that… but deep down she was relieved she wouldn’t have to watch them get slaughtered.

Stretching, Elise synced her virtual assistant to the backroom’s systems and got to work. She checked inventories, population counts, orders, and various other regular tasks. After a few minutes or so she finished, and started on her novel task for the day. Trixie had gone back to the human world last week to make sure there weren’t any more of them and teleported into a landscape with abnormally high background radiation, so she asked Elise to make sure they were still fertile. Unfortunately it would have to wait until later, a sample was needed to test fertility and they only started breeding once the lights came on in about an hour. Elise ran the scan to find a sample out of idle boredom and her eyebrows perked, there was a sample available according to the room’s systems. A marker popped into existence about halfway up a tower across from the door, and she squinted to zoom in.

A small female was on its hands and knees, seemingly having been pushed into the wall as it mated with the male behind it. Elise’s VA showed that the female was one raised in the store, but the male on top of it was from the new stock. The male had finished, but it hadn’t moved from atop the poor thing so it was still being pushed into the wall.

Elise noticed that the creature’s eyes were looking at her. Strange, she thought, as she stood up and began walking toward the tower. Its eyes widened as it quickly separated itself from the male and stood. Elise noticed the tell-tale dribble of the male's semen coming from the female, a sure sign of a successful coitus, and knew she had her sample.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Liliane awoke in the dark. She had always been a light sleeper, and ever since Anthony had begun sleeping with her his rolling and movement would frequently wake her.

Today, however, Liliane had been awoken by one of the titans coming through the Door. She was… magnificent. Liliane came up to her knees from the floor and gawked at her. This was the smaller one, the one with light hair and thin form. ‘Thin’ being a relative term, even the thinnest part of its abdomen was nearly the length of a hall. Liliane’s movements must have roused Anthony for he was soon rising to join her in observing the titan.

“She is beautiful, is she not?” Liliane queried.

“Yea, terrifying too.” she heard him reply back.

The titan was taking off her ‘clothes’, Liliane had never known that the titans were covered in anything, she had always just assumed their clothes were part of their bodies, even after her grandmother, the elder, explained it to her. She still found it to be a confusing concept; at least until the titans had begun changing their clothes in front of the towers. The smaller titan had removed its lower clothes and was bending over, rummaging through a massive container.

Anthony had told her the clothing left on the titans when they changed was called ‘underwear’. It was designed specifically to cover their reproductive parts. Liliane still giggled at the idea, why would anyone, human or titan, make their reproductive parts harder to access? It simply did not make sense to her.

Liliane twitched a little as one of Anthony’s hands made its way to her lower back, she sighed, he was usually excited when he awoke, and in some way, observing the titan bending over must have excited him further. She felt him position his torso behind her, his body pressing into her back as his hands made their way to her hips. She relaxed her body, spread her legs apart, arched her back, and tried to lower her chest to the ground to give him easier access, but she was too close to the wall and instead she found herself being pushed into it. Anthony either did not care or did not notice as he began to roughly thrust into her.

She heard his breath quicken as he started to really go at it. His hips slapped into hers, but she could not help but feel a pang of annoyance as he forced her face into the wall. Liliane did not understand why he insisted on being with her first each day, but this had become something of a morning routine for the two of them. No other men worked with the same girl every day like Anthony did with her. That is not to say he did not work with other girls, he did; in fact, he had become extremely good at working. He could consistently be with almost ten girls every day, and one day he even worked with fourteen! She simply did not understand his particular attachment to her, he told her it was because she was "special" to him, but she did not quite understand what he meant. She did not mind, but normally they would at least eat and drink before starting; she was hungry and needed to relieve herself, so she hoped he would finish soon.

She distracted herself from these issues by observing the titan. It was harder to observe the massive god-like being with Anthony knocking her about, but she watched it don its clothes and then simply stand there, its eyes flicking around seemingly at random. Liliane assumed that the titan could see things that she could not see, or maybe it was the titans’ way of thinking, she was not certain.

Liliane took note Anthony’s more ragged breaths and his shallower, more rapid thrusts, so she began to push her rear into his hips in sync with him in order to hasten his finish. Her plan worked, the breath warming her neck intensified, and his grip on her hips became vice-like. within less than a minute he pushed into her one final time, smashing her face against the wall and keeping her there while his seed was rhythmically pulsed into her. She imagined that anyone watching would think she looked very, very silly. She was thankful that no one else could see, at least until her eyes focused on the titan and she realized that it was looking right at her.

No, surely the titan was looking at the towers, not at her, there was no way that-

But before Liliane’s thoughts could finish, the titan stood and started walking toward them. Liliane shot up, her unexpected movement forcing even the larger Anthony off of her. Within moments the titan strode the distance from the desk to their tower and its massive midriff was all she could see, the hall began to slide out of the tower, some unknown force preventing the feeling of acceleration or shaking from rousing its occupants, but there was nothing to stop the cold air rushing in and the panicked voices of those already awake; within moments there was outright hysteria amongst the hall’s inhabitants.

Liliane stood, her hands coming up to her chest where it felt as if her heart had frozen over. Were they being chosen? No… no that could not be right, choosings were never done so quickly after another, and her hall had worked hard to make sure they would never be chosen, even she had done her part! Her heart dropped for the briefest of moments as she felt herself rising up, she heard Anthony cry out, but all she could think of were the horror stories her grandmother had told her awaited those who were chosen, but then she realized… no one else was rising with her. She finally began to panic, but before she fully realized what was happening, she had passed the barrier of the tray; its intertial dampeners no longer masking the acceleration forces exerted on her from being moved so quickly, and she blacked out.