- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

::::::CAUTION! CONTAINS STRONG SEXUAL TORTUROUS VIOLENCE, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM READING ON IF THIS OFFENDS YOU::::::





Leaving Supergirl underneath her, Rhonda began to dry herself down and get dressed, putting on a purple pair of panties, black denim shorts and she picked out an old purple figure hugging t-shirt. She peeled Supergirl from her foot, giggling at the tickling sensation and dumped her onto the floor by her bed then began picking out some peach coloured socks from her drawer. The socks had light pink ribbons which tied around the ankles, she pulled her left sock on, wriggling her toes at Supergirl as she tied the ribbon around her slender ankle, Supergirl just looked to the floor, not daring to move for fear or facing the girls wrath again, but hating the fact that she had realised that she was now a trained pet for Rhonda. Being lost in thought gave her no warning as to Rhonda’s next action.

Rhonda, who had noticed the tone similarities between her peach socks and Supergirl’s lightly tanned body, grabbed her pet, and moved her to her foot. She sized up how she could wear Supergirl on her foot. She pulled her all directions until finally she grabbed Supergirl roughly by the sides of her mouth. Supergirl squeaked in pain then her eyes widened in fear as Rhonda began shoving her thumbs inside Supergirl’s mouth and throat. She began rolling Supergirl up into a folded ring as though she were a stocking, the little girls legs kicking wildly as she tried in vain to pull the giant digits from inside of her. Rhonda began sliding her foot into Supergirl who’s gag reflex kicking in ferociously and her body began bucking and flexing.

She was rolled over the wiggling toes and up the smooth, slender foot, eventually after a little tugging, Rhonda managed to tuck Supergirl’s head up over her heal so she was left staring helplessly up the back of the giantess’ leg. Rhonda laughed hysterically at the site of the still gagging Supergirl as she wriggled her toes within the small female's body, the little legs flailing like loose threads with the motion of her toes. Suddenly there was an itching on Rhonda's foot, then a burning feeling as Rhonda began to struggle in pain. She ripped Supergirl frantically from her foot.

“SO YOU THINK YOU CAN TRY AND DIGEST ME, YOUR GODDESS? YOU LITTLE SHIT!!” She screamed as she launched Supergirl across the room, who simply bounced off of the wall and thudded to the floor. “No” Rhonda huffed “this just isn’t satisfying anymore” she went into her wardrobe and pulled out her secret drawer, taking out a syringe “I never make anything I can’t reverse” she declared as she took Supergirl from the floor. She stuck the girl with the needle making her yelp.

The next thing Supergirl knew, she was growing! She grew to the same height as Rhonda, then back up to her normal height and size. Supergirl couldn’t believe it, she could tell she still didn’t have any powers, but for some reason Rhonda had returned her to her human height! After a brief pause of confusion however, all the hatred of her time with Rhonda came flooding to the front of her mind and she dived at the girl in front of her, but, Rhonda being who she was, was never without a plan. Supergirl tackled her and brought her crashing down to her bed, but Rhonda just smiled.

“WHAT ARE YOU SMILING AT BITCH?” Supergirl screamed at her “I SWEAR I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!!” but then she noticed a strange green glow. There was a flash of light, and Supergirl fell into a green orb. She looked around, half panicked, half furious that she had fallen into yet another of Rhonda’s traps. Just then, a lot of the light went out all around her, and Supergirl recognised the hand of Rhonda around the green orb. As she watched where the orb was moving to, she saw Rhonda's pretty face smiling in front of her then she felt herself being lowered.

She was held at the level of Rhonda’s hips for a second before she suddenly hit the top of the ball and she sped towards the ground. She screamed as the ball hurtled down, smashing into the floor, Supergirl’s body slamming into the glass before it split open beneath her and ejected her bruised body onto the carpet. Rhonda picked up the open ball, placing it onto her desk again. She turned her attentions back to Supergirl, standing over her with both feet bare once more.

She casually lifted one foot and bought it over the small girl's lower body before she began pressing down on Supergirl’s legs and thighs, light at first, then hard. Next her other foot rose up and moved across her toy's face and chest, lightly pressing down at first then getting harder. Rhonda stood on supergirl for a moment, debating what she would do with the super-bitch. She stepped off of her then picked her up and sat on her bed, bringing her legs up and sitting so the soles of her feet faced each other.

She lowered Supergirl in between her feet before pressing her with them both then she began to grind her soles together, rolling Supergirl up and down between them. There were a couple of dull cracking sounds followed by terrible screams of pain

“Yeah, that’s right bitch!” Rhonda said viciously as she continued rolling and crushing Supergirl “You can break again!”

Supergirl sobbed when the feet parted and she was dropped back onto the bed, holding her shoulder, and gently touching her leg which was obviously broken.

Rhonda laughed at the sight before quickly lifting her leg, slamming her foot roughly down on the small girl again then quickly lifting it back up. Supergirl laid in shock and Rhonda slammed her foot down once, twice, three times more, this time grinding it back and forth a couple of times before lifting it back up. Supergirl was balling with tears and screaming out for Rhonda to stop. It was only because of how soft both Rhonda's feet and her bed covers were that Supergirl was still alive, and she knew it.

Rhonda's sweaty toes gripped Supergirl by one leg and lifted her high up. She leaned back on her bed to dangle her toy above her face, there was another loud click and Supergirl’s scream rang out again, exciting Rhonda with her pain. Rhonda swung her like a pendulum by her shattered leg before reaching up and flicking her in the head a few times, then she lay back again, her mouth wide open.

“I’m hungry” Rhonda announced, still swinging Supergirl’s body around above her face.

She dropped Supergirl from her toes, watching her fall quickly and feeling her back hit her upper teeth, scraping down them heavily and causing a few slices down her once pristine skin. Rhonda tasted this as Supergirl’s body hit her tongue. She immediately began throwing Supergirl around, licking her all over as her rough tongue lashed across her body, once more covering her in a sticky film of saliva. She played with her toy as she flicked the girls breasts about with the tip of her tongue before trailing down and forcing her legs apart. Rhonda made no light touches to Supergirl’s crotch as she began fondling her sex, before ramming hard into it with the tip of her tongue, not getting much play with the girls body now that the Rubberiser was gone.

She could feel her tongue crushing Supergirl’s body against her teeth as her tongue pushed harder and harder, drilling into Supergirl’s labia, the screams of pain and fear frantically excited Rhonda until she had a wicked idea. She stood up, holding out the top of her t-shirt and suddenly spat Supergirl down onto her breasts, watching her sticky, spit-covered body drop into her cleavage. Rhonda grabbed her breasts and squeezed them together, smothering Supergirl’s entire body with the fleshy mounds as she ground her between them. At last they parted, and Supergirl slid down Rhonda's smooth stomach and fell to the floor below.

Gasping for breath, Supergirl tried to claw her way across the floor with her remaining working arm, she could hear Rhonda laughing down at her loudly until suddenly Supergirl’s left arm disappeared under the giantess’ foot with a sickening wet crunch. Before Supergirl could scream or take focus of what had just happened, she was being dragged across the carpet as Rhonda scraped her foot away from the poor girl, dragging her with it for a second until the arm tore off, leaving a long red trail across the floor. Supergirl came to a stop, screaming loudly as her shoulder spurted blood until her arteries went into shock and stopped most of the bleeding. Rhonda took delight in grinding Supergirl’s arm into the carpet right infront of her, the limb making a slick mess on the bottom of Rhonda's pretty foot.

“Now, what’s next?” Rhonda said questioningly before a minxy look came about her. She scooped up Supergirl’s shaking body and went into her ensuite. She laid Supergirl down on the rim of the bath tub, stripping her shorts off so she now stood in just her t-shirt and panties before mounting the edge of the tub, using Supergirl's body like a saddle. Supergirl could only try and push herself from under Rhonda's massive crotch with one leg, but her efforts were cut short as Rhonda’s soft crotch pressed down onto her. Rhonda began to rock herself back and forth along the tiny girl’s body, the heat coming from inside the lacy panties washing over Supergirl’s face with every forward motion.

Rhonda was becoming wet, her fluids leaking through the panties and making Supergirl’s legs and hips sticky. Supergirl begged and cried, she remembered the abrasive pounding and beating she had taken the last time Rhonda had raped her, there was no way she could survive it without the rubberiser. But then Rhonda got what she was waiting for… with a hard push as she rocked forward, Supergirl’s legs gave way and broke under her crotch, the snapping and crunching could be felt through her underwear but she didn’t let up, she continued to roll her sex over the small girls now flailing body, crushing her limbs to a pulp and enjoying every tingley feeling of every bone crunching against the lips of her vagina.

Her juices began mixing with the blood of Supergirl’s mangled and pulped legs, she was using her body to destroy another girl, no, not just another girl, SUPERgirl! She felt amazing, she felt powerful, but hse wanted more, she wanted to DO more to this pitful rodent. Rhonda grabbed Supergirl’s last remaining limb and tugged on it, Supergirl’s screams became shrill and broken, mixing more into hysterical sobbing.

Rhonda looked with a brief look of disappointment as Supergirl’s body did not tear away from her mangled limbs, until she gave another yank on the arm, tearing it out of the socket, and hearing a slick, wet rip as one leg came off. A sick smile spread across her lips again as she wondered which would come off first, her arm, or her remaining leg. With one last great tug, Supergirl’s body came up in Rhonda’s hand. The tiny girl’s head hung limp, but bobbed about as she gave tortured sobs, letting Rhonda know she was somehow still conscious.

Rhonda took her toy from her clenched fist, pinching her hand between her thumb and fore-finger, then as if Supergirl were simply a piece of candy, Rhonda swung her and flicked her into her awaiting mouth. She chewed lightly on Supergirl, biting down firmly on her body then letting up, making sure she chewed out all of the remaining juices she could get from of her treat. Her teeth would sink into the soft flesh then she would bite down until she felt her sweet's bones on the verge of cracking, her groans of pain becoming enflamed to wailing cries and then suddenly the teeth would let off and her torso would be flicked about and licked at inside the hot, wet mouth again.

Rhonda chewed casually as she cleaned her panties off, loving every snap, crunch and squelch Supergirl’s body made as her teeth tore parts of it off and her tongue flicked it around in her mouth. Supergirl saw her flesh being torn apart and mulched into itself and soon the parts could not be recognised any more. After Rhonda had finished cleaning down the side of the bath tub, she sat down and spat Supergirl into her fingers, looking at her for the last time before saying very casually

“This will be the last time you see life, I just wanted you know that it is my stomach that will end you.” Rhonda smiled sweetly “goodbye”

She bit into the end of Supergirl’s thighs, her teeth easily severing what remained of her legs before she very deliberately bit into Supergirl’s crotch, tearing the flesh away and making a sickly display of chewing on the morsel before snipping her buttocks off with her razor sharp incisors, taking her time savouring them, before she turned her attention to taking the girls breasts off. Finally with a mocking “Aaaaahhhh!” sound as she opened her mouth wide infront of Supergirl, she threw her body in, finishing with a "UNNG" as her teeth snapped shut.

One last set of shrill screams came from the small lump of girl-meat as the crunching and squishing noises could be heard from between Rhonda’s teeth, until finally she stood in front of her bathroom mirror, savouring the sight of the lump in her mouth being chewed smaller and smaller. Then she swallowed loudly.

With a satisfied sigh, she patted her stomach “no way back out for you this time my sweet” she said, talking to her tummy. She pulled her shorts back on and skipped happily out of the bathroom, eager to start her next evil scheme now unchallenged.