- Text Size +

"Where am I?" Tim asked himself, his vision still blurry. His mind sank deep into his thoughts trying to remember the last moments before he lost consciousness.


He recalled being climbing the stairs toward his room when a shining light blinded him before his senses abandoned his body.


Realizing that nothing helpful would have come out from his memories as of now, he emptied his brain preparing from the moment his vision would have come back.


The first thing he saw shook him down to the core:


A table, not different in colors or shapes from the ones he was used to see but which was at least a few sizes taller than him.


'This cannot be real….' He thought as his eyes wandered relentlessly until they locked themselves onto the floor. They spotted some more people, just as small as him.


He began to count them, five in total. Once he ascertained about their numbers, he walked toward them. The closer he got, the more details he could get about them:


Their faces where totally stranger to him yet he could understand the confused emotions that were painted on them telling him they were in his same situation.


They seemed that they were already speaking to each other, trying to see if anyone remembered what happened to them but from their voice tones it was clear that no one did.


His footsteps had alarmed the people in front of him and as soon as they turned around he was quick to address:


"I would introduce myself but I feel this is not the right time to do it. It's clear we all ended up in a situation that calling it surreal would be reductive. In a place which none of us knows, unaware of what type of dangerous creatures could dwell it we need to be quick to find a way out of here"


Once he was done with his speech, everyone nodded in agreement and silence followed before another voice was raised to break it.


"We can't plan an escape before getting a detailed view of this place. That's why I suggest climbing this couch and see if we can find something"


"That's not a bad idea!" Tim addressed that man that had just spoke then he made his way toward the couch's feet.


He jumped, clinging onto the soft fabric tightly. Using his feet as a support, he climbed all the way up on top of the couch, surprised he had managed to do it on his first attempt.


He found himself waiting for the others to join him while his eyes explored the place managing to find a single exit, the space between the door and the floor.


He wanted to look some more but he was interrupted when one of the women had reached him on top, followed by a voice raising from the ground.


"Did you find anything up there?" 


"Yes, a single exit from the door but for now I…" Tim was still speaking when he managed to catch a glimpse of that person running toward the door.


'You idiot, where are you going!!' Tim thought but it was too late to stop him since he had already reached the door. He extended his hand toward the light that leaked from outside, only a few centimeters away from grasping it when the ground shook violently.


A few more earthquakes followed which caused him to end up falling and hitting the ground with his butt. A moment of silence came after, instantly interrupted by the door sliding open rapidly.


A beautiful woman figure appeared in front, indeed beautiful was the best adjective to describe Tomoe, even though of that beauty he could only catch a mere glimpse before her foot cast a huge shadow above his head.


He didn't even have the time to process what was happening that the bottom of her shoes descended over. His fragile body held no resistance and her foot connected to the ground so easily that she didn't even notice that she had stepped on something.


The instantaneous and immense pressure that it was exerted just before she rose her leg again was enough to turn what was a person into a mixture of guts and brains, sticky enough to get printed on the wood of her left platform.


Tim and the woman that stood next to him looked at the scene in horror, he barely held himself from fainting when he saw the blood spray from both sides of her shoe.


More blood rained on the floor everytime she took a step with that foot as she was getting closer and closer, leaving Tim with almost no time to act.


He was rather quick in grabbing the hand of his companion and of the other guy that, in the meantime, had managed to climb all the way up, completely unaware of what had just happened.


Together they ran toward a cushion, hiding beneath it not before Tom looked around trying to see if he could find the two other people that were with them:


The third guy had managed to join them just in time before Tomoe hovered her butt above the couch and so that would have left the third woman in their group still missing.


Tim tried to go look for her but that wasn't needed since she succeeded in climbing up the same moment Tomoe sat down. 


She winded up getting buried underneath the samurai's buttcheeks but for an arm that kept struggling, looking for help while her bones were cracking underneath the pressure.


No matter how hard she tried to crawl away, she would always end up sinking deeper, getting gradually more and more desperate in her attempts, consuming the precious oxygen that she had left in her lunges and which she had no way to replenish down there.


Heartbreaking was the moment when her hand stopped its fight, not before the couch had finally reached the maximum deformation possible and Tomoe's sacred bone finally made full contact with the elastic surface.


Blood vessels popped, bones crunched turning into dust. Organs and muscles that before had a clear shape became an uniform gum which Tomoe would spread over the fabric of her clothes whenever she moved her ass around.


The arm that was spared from this torture rolled all the way down the floor. The spectacle that Tom had just witnessed had left him with a sense of desperation filling his heart.


He was sure he would have met his fate here at the hands of this woman, beautiful yet so deadly.

In the calm that followed that gruesome death, something started moving again.


Her fingertips landed on the couch, the studied its fabric in search of something until they found the outer shell of a gamepad. Like tentacles, her delicate fingers warped around one of the handles and brought the object to her chest.


With her other hand attaching to the second grip, her fingers hovered above a few of those buttons but for her thumbs which rested on the analogs instead.


She was fast and precise, clear that she was very good at the game she was playing. Her body tensed while her eyes had been glued to the huge screen in front of her, she seemed so taken that nothing could have bothered her right now.


"She is…gaming" Tim said aloud drawing the attention of the other survivors.


"Then what are we waiting for, let's run away!!" A man's voice rose after Tim's before a figure came running by. Tim launched himself forward trying to catch him but failed and ended up hitting the couch with his face.


As he was about to stand back up, a roar filled his ears, intense enough to provoke in him a hearing loss for a few seconds.


"No, this time I was so close at beating her record!!" Tomoe said letting the gamepad fall down on her lap. She clenched her right hand into a fist and punched the couch out of anger.


On impact, her knuckles created a crater on the couch's surface releasing in it the force stored in them which in response vibrated a few times causing Tim to bounce up and down like a basketball.


The person that was caught in the strike exploded into millions chuncks of meat flying all over the place, most of them ended up decorating the sleeve of her white kimono, alongside the blood that splatted on her hand.


A sense of warmth tingled her skin which forced her eyes to look down.


"Ehhh, blood? Don't tell me I forgot to wash my hands after I came back from that Singularity?! I hope I didn't stain my gamepad…" Tomoe said aloud before looking at the clock on the wall.


"Sigh, I can't believe I am going to lose that bet with Osakabehime if I don't beat her record in ten minutes! I have no time to go to the bathroom now" 


After she was done speaking, Tomoe's hand started to scan the entire couch's surface in search for something.


"It's not safe to stay here anymore, let's run away from this hell" Tim screamed trying to catch the attention of his companions before jumping off and, once his feet made contact with the ground, he started to run toward the door.


"I found something!" 


Tomoe's grabbed the tiny woman that was about to jump, she curled her fingers around her body in a tight grip feeling something soft against her fingertips.


A puzzled look appeared on her face while she brought her fist toward her eyes and she opened it watching the speck in her palm fall down and hit the floor.


As soon as she made contact with the hard ground, her bones frantumated into pieces which ended up stabbing her organs and killing her on the spot.


Tomoe analyzed the ground in search of that speck but she couldn't manage to locate it and so she started to stomp the ground repeatedly. The series of earthquakes that accompanied her fury arrested Tim's run but allowed the last woman in his group to catch up to him.


"Did I get it?" Tomoe rose her foot and held it in her hands, with her eyes she inspected the bottom of her shoe: 


There was a quite visible dark stain on her sole, some dots sticking out. She expected to find some signs of antennas or legs down there but nothing of the sort.


"It looks like that was some sort of rather weird bug" She shrugged, placing her hands on the gamepad but quickly throwing it on the couch.


"Already this late?!"  Tomoe said before standing up and with a quick pace she directed herself toward the door.


"She is going to step on us if we don't hurry!!" Tim said standing up as well, grabbing that woman hand but before he could start to run something unexpected happened:


The gore stuck on Tomoe's shoes caused her to slip and so she started to fall down like a meteor upon the two tinies.


Almost out of instinct, he pushed the woman toward the door "Run!!" and so she did, leaving him to his destiny. 


'I hope you can have your life saved at least' That last thought was left engraved on his neurons while her breasts slapped him onto the ground. His torso tore open, leaking guts and organs onto her kimono which underneath the pressure of her back were reduced into a pulp, a single red stain tainting her cleavage.


The clumsy Tomoe stood up, looking at the blood and thinking she must have got hurt somewhere during her fall, totally unaware of what had really happened today and surely forgetting once she would have washed those clothes.