- Text Size +

"Let me see if I got this right..Before, you were a normal sized person and somehow, out of nowhere, you became like this?" The white haired Servant asked the tiny figure standing on her shoulder. She gave him a quick glance as he walked toward her ear to reply.


"Mhmh, I don't remember what happened and how I ended like this. Though I am grateful to have met you…ehm…I don't think you told me your name."


"My name is Kamadeva but you can call me Kama. It is a pleasure to meet you, tiny man. So you don't really remember anything about your past, like where you used to live or what your name was…"


"Nothing all but my name. I am Damon, it's nice to meet you Kama. Mhmh, your name sounds rather familiar. Are you perhaps an important person or something like that?"


"Nothing like that, actually. Now I wonder you don't seem to have a place where you can stay. If you want I can let you borrow my room"


"That would be awesome, Miss Kama! Though, you know, I am going to feel bad if you do something like this for me and I do nothing in exchange. If there is anything I can do for you, let me know!"


He said, unable to believe that he had found a good person at last. All his previous encounters were with people who tried to stomp him down, thinking he was a bug.


"Oh, anything? That sounds like a bit of a stretch. I am pretty positive there are things you won't do!" 

The man wondered what Kama meant with that sentence, especially since the wide grin on her face told him she had something in mind. 


"Literally anything!" He replied thinking he was totally capable of fulfilling one or two weird requests if that meant for him food and a shelter where to stay.


"Okay then what about this..I put you on the floor and you clean my shoes and feet" Kama said as she looked at the tiny and smirked. He was taken out of surprise but at the same time he took a sigh of relief.


'This isn't so bad' He thought even if the idea of touching and eventually licking her feet felt quite humiliating and it was enough to cause him to blush feeling embarrassed when he nodded in agreement.


Kama smiled once again at him and he felt chills running down his spine. There was something devilish about that expression, it felt almost uncanny yet he didn't feel like questioning her once he was unloaded on the floor.


He observed the Servant while she rested her sandals covered feet on her high heels, so that her soles would be raised from the ground, casting a shadow above his head.


He walked up to the right one, digging his fingers as deep as he could before sliding them up and down. He knew it would take time but he was already pretty satisfied to see the dirt leave her shoe.


"I thought you would have straight up refused. Did I find something you like doing?" He blushed once more, a tear ran down his eye as he was starting to feel frustrated that he had to go through this just to have a place to stay. Once he realized his hands couldn't take no more, he dug his face onto the sole and after taking out his tongue he started to slide it up and down.


It tasted horribly upsetting his stomach. He was starting to regret it thinking that it would have been better if he would have been stomped to death instead of going through this, and yet he didn't stop, not until he saw that not even a single trace of dirt was left on her sole.


He swallowed, he rubbed his face hoping to ease the jaw pain. He took out his tongue, not surprised to see how red and dry it was, he was thirsty and he started to wonder if that few saliva he had was enough for the rest.


He walked up to her high heel, taking a sigh of relief once he saw that there wasn't much to do here. He licked the bottom, a few centimeters above it before moving onto her other shoe.


"Finally!" He fell on the ground completely tired, breathing in and breathing out slowly. His lips were completely dried, he felt like that if he didn't drink something in the following minutes he would have died.


His eyes could barely follow the giant as she warped her fingers around her right shoe first then her left one and pulled them off. She brought them to her face, nodding satisfied.


"I didn't expect a little bug like you to do such a perfect job, I am quite impressed but if I were you I would be more ashamed at myself than proud, after all..it's kind of…pathetic how much energy you put into this." 


Those words stung a lot and he couldn't fathom how this was the same person who had been so gentle to him. He thought that her words were going to make him even more disgusted at himself but the weird appreciation that he felt in them somehow felt fullfilling. 


After all he didn't expect to be able to find something he was good at doing at this size. He was starting to become curious if Kama would compliment him again once he finished this job to the point he had become eager for more of her humiliating appreciation.


Once Kama rested her feet on her bare heel and joined them together, he sank his head in them, her skin was soft, smooth but it felt sticky to the touch, drenched in sweat. He licked, sucking even to replenish his thirst.


He was surprised how good it tasted and out of curiousity he decided to take a whiff. A delicate fragrance filled his nostrils, going up to his brain. It was like a drug, making him go even faster than what he thought was possible for his tiny body.


From her heels to her soles then toward the balls of her feet, where the delicate fragrance and taste was starting to become more aggressive, unbearable. As soon as he reached her toes he had to tap his nose to be able to continue. He scrubbed in between them using his hair, her sweat soaking him entirely.


He went from thirsty to feeling like he would puke if he drank anymore but he felt like he didn't need to worry about that anymore as he was done. 


'How long have I been licking her feet?' He wondered as it felt like an entire day had passed since he started. He looked up at the young woman and waited for her to speak. He just need a single compliment to feel like his entire efforts didn't go to waste.


But Kama stayed silent although the smile printed on her face could tell him she had something in mind. She stretched her pinky toe toward his crotch and started to massage it with slow and delicate upward motions.


"It was quite exciting, wasn't it?" She said and for him it was impossible to deny it, especially when after a few touches of her toe his cock erupted into his pants. She chuckled when she felt the warm touch of his cum on her skin, pulling her foot away.


He was starting to go crazy, he needed to hear her say "You did a good job!" with her sweet voice more than anything else right now and when she picked him up by his shirt and brought it to over toward her ankles, his eyes shone with joy. Yes, this was the moment he was waiting for.


"You did such a great job, my pathetic and disgusting slave and so, like I had promised, I shall show your new home." He started to cry out of happiness, thanking her multiple times for having allowed him to prove his worth to her. He was so taken that he didn't realize he had been shoved into her pussy.


Her walls tightened around him and he started to hear his bones snap one after the other, followed by the sound of his blood vessels popping. He struggled to breathe and his vision had become blurry so he could only rely on his senses to tell what was happening around him.


Suddenly, his entire body was shaken by a burning sensation. It felt like someone had set him on fire. A liquid filled up his mouth and nostrils making its way toward his lungs. He coughed a few times and unable to scream he could only wait as it was melting him from inside.


At one point it had become so unbearable that he couldn't keep his eyes open anymore. He closed them, believing these were his last moments as he was ready to die to bring happiness to Kama once again.


"Huh, am I dead?" When he opened his eyes again, he found himself floating in the middle of the universe between stars and planets. A female voice spoke to him gently and he was led toward it.


"Are you ready to worship me for the rest of your life, my slave?"



"I am ready, my goddess!" The giant goddess appeared in front of him, bathed in a glimmering light.