- Text Size +

In this Chapter:  Kristen goes through a typical workday before picking up Madelyn from school.  Kristen begins an experiment with the micros.  Parker is forced into action in East Ostrov under Justyna’s supervision. 

Main Tags of This Chapter:  Unaware.  Crush.  Watersports.

 

 

Kristen – Age 35   Madelyn – Age 7

Lakeside Suburbs, USA

 

              Kristen quickly silenced the annoying melody of the alarm playing from her phone, the sky still dark outside through the windows as she tiredly rubbed her eyes, her face stricken with exhaustion and the lack of willpower to get out of bed as the soft pillows seemingly hugged her more than they would most mornings, attempting to lure her back to sleep.

 She grumbled and threw the covers off her body before she relieved herself in her dark bathroom illuminated only by the glow of a nightlight plugged into a socket above her counter.  Flicking on the vanity lights and temporarily blinding herself before she got a good look of her reflection in the wide mirror, tying her hair into a ponytail and blinking rapidly in an attempt to further wake herself.

              She dawned some leggings and a sports bra, covering herself with a shirt and a jacket before wiggling up some comfy thick socks, Madelyn still asleep in her room as Kristen did a quick check before softly stepping downstairs and scrunching her toes into her running shoes before slipping her hands into some thin gloves.  Locking the front door behind her as Ginny was already waiting in the briskly cold air near the end of Kristen’s driveway, Kristen’s skin immediately flushing with goosebumps as the cold breeze wafted against her exposed face. 

              Her breath visible as Ginny and Kristen greeted one another with a warm hug.  The pair meeting up with Janelle at her home, unpacked boxes still visible inside as she closed her door behind her and zipped up her jacket.  “Thanks for meeting me out so early, this is pretty much the only real time I have to run before I gotta get to the station” Janelle said with a stern face, she seemed wide awake contrast to the wilted Ginny and Kristen. 

              “Of course!” Ginny attempted to say with an upbeat tone.  Kristen shaking a bit as it was nearly around freezing temperatures, wishing so badly in that moment for it to be summer in Lakeside, the sounds of her pool would fill her backyard, thinking of all the outdoor furniture she had already bookmarked online to order, imagining all the gardening and plants filling the surroundings with a hazy summer sunset as her background. 

              “Oh, Kristen, let’s get warmed up, you’re shaking…come on” Janelle said as she led and started the early morning jog.  Ginny and Kristen had been running together for years, albeit a little later in the morning but Janelle in her prime fitness just seemed to keep going and going as Ginny and Kristen slowly succumbed to burnout.  The trio walking back to Janelle’s house after a few laps around the entire neighborhood before she graciously thanked her company.

              “We should do dinner sometime!” Kristen said, out of breath, feeling warm, steam floating off her head as she started to unzip her jacket, placing her hands on her knees.  The fit Janelle hopping around as if she could run for 5 more miles with ease.  The sun creeping up in the sky as dawn steadily approached.    

              “That sounds awesome!  Just let me know when!  I’ll even cook” Janelle said with a smile, giving the girls a hug goodbye, her serious and quiet demeanor somewhat disappearing in that moment as she walked inside to get ready for her ten-hour police shift.  Ginny and Kristen walking back to Kristen’s house first. 

              “I’m starting to like her a little more…” Ginny said.

              “Yeah, same… but you know I can’t host a dinner at my place” Kristen said with a giggle.

              “Aw, what’s wrong, you don’t want to tell miss police officer about all the tiny people in your house?” Ginny teased. 

              “No way!” Kristen laughingly dismissed, “like I need anyone else knowing... I still gotta figure out what Rasha knows…”  Kristen said. 

              “Like I said, I could get her terminated from her internship if you wanted…” Ginny said with a shrug.   

              “No, that’s okay… I’m thinking I’m just going to ignore her… maybe?  There’s no way she knows fully what she stepped on, right?” Kristen thinking out loud.   

“Oh my god, I forgot my… uhh… toy…” Ginny blurted out in a moment of realization, a touch of pink on her reddened, sweaty cheeks from embarrassment.  

“Yeah, I know… how is that one?” Kristen sarcastically asked, barely holding back a laugh. 

“It’s just like any other above average purple dick… I’ll come grab it real fast…” Ginny said giggling as she motioned towards Kristen’s driveway.

“No wait, I kinda like it there for now… looks really funny compared to Ostrov… you can get it some other time” Kristen said as Ginny shrugged before they both hugged their goodbyes, both needing to head to their respective offices for work that morning.    

Kristen feeling a bit energized from the neighborhood run, starting on her morning routine, showering, dressing up in professional attire, dawning her makeup, fixing herself and Maddy breakfast.  Kristen sipping at her coffee, her high heels clicking across the kitchen tile as she placed the dirty dishes into the sink for a later cleaning. 

              “C’mon Maddy girl, let’s get going” Kristen said. 

              “Ugh…” Maddy groaned slightly, having to get used to going back to school after being on vacation as the young girl reluctantly grabbed her pink backpack up from the tidy kitchen floor. 

              Kristen waved bye to Maddy as she ran off to the front gates of the school.  She sipped at her coffee once more, turning up the heat in her car on the brisk day, “just a few more weeks until it starts getting warmer…” she mumbled to herself as she pulled her phone out of her purse and looked at the location of the first tour she had set for the day, meeting a couple about the same age as herself who seemed keen on moving to Lakeside. 

              Kristen had been preparing herself much like she usually would since she started professionally selling homes around the city.  Unlocking the door of the empty house for sale, Kristen then hung her blazer atop a hook in the foyer before she began inspecting the dwelling, making sure everything was neat and clean as she waited for the potential buyers just a few minutes away according to a text update.  Kristen stood by the door outside and greeted the couple as they parked. 

              “Kristen?” the woman said as they approached along the sidewalk. 

              “Yes!  You must be Sarah and Logan, nice to meet you both, welcome to Lakeside!” Kristen happily chirped.  The trio stepped inside as the couple took off their thicker coats and hung them up against the hooks next to Kristen’s blazer. 

              “We’re much used to the warmer weather if you can’t tell” Logan sarcastically said, the man laughing a bit.  Kristen could immediately notice that Sarah was very pregnant once her coat was removed.  A brief flashback of the creepy night the cities and Ostrov showed up in her own home just before she gave birth raced through her head.

A disturbingly humorous thought then crossed Kristen’s mind as her heels clicked on the wood floor that loudly echoed throughout the empty home.  Her thoughts of micro cities being in the house she was trying to sell to the couple was entertaining for a second, but no, even though Kristen was always slightly concerned that she would discover more of them somewhere other than her home.  She didn’t find anything during her inspections of hundreds of houses throughout her career, and as far as she knew, she was the only person in the world who had owned shrunken people.

              “Sarah mentioned that you were moving from Arizona!  Yeah, I can imagine the cold being a little much for you two…” Kristen smiled as the couple seemed excited.  Kristen making small talk as she guided the pair around the house and up the stairs, confidently and professionally answering any questions or feedback they might have had. 

Kristen showing them the spacious master bedroom in the quaint middle-class neighborhood... How many neighborhoods just like the one she was showcasing had she crushed over the years, or had drowned in her juices, the thought ran across her mind, craving a glass of wine to dull her thoughts of the power she had grown so used to.  The couple seemed to be all smiles as they voiced their positivity of the master bedroom, bringing Kristen back to the moment.  “So, boy or girl?” Kristen asked with her perfect smile as she nodded down to Sarah’s pregnant belly.

              “Aww… it’s a boy” Sarah smiled wide, “do you have any children?” Sarah curiously asked.

              “Yeah!  A daughter, she just turned 7 while we were on vacation” Kristen immediately pulling her phone out and showing the couple a picture of herself and Madelyn at the theme park together.    

              “She’s adorable!” Sarah said as Kristen smiled.

              “Thank you!  So… what are we thinking?” Kristen led on.

              “The house seems great, but how close is it to the tech district?” Logan asked. 

              “From here… honestly, with the heaviest rush hour traffic, about 35 minutes, with no traffic, like 15” Kristen said, watching Logan rub his stubbly chin a few times.   

              “That’s not bad, it would be only twice a week in the office, babe…” Sarah said, shrugging her indifference.

              “No… not bad, I guess… what about the closest gym?” Logan asked.  Kristen curled her lips, the younger 30 something man indeed worked out, and Kristen could tell, his toned forearms bulging from his folded-up sleeves, it had been some time since Kristen had gone on a date…

              “Oh, only 5 or 10 minutes tops… there’s literally three huge gyms in this area of town” Kristen said.  Logan nodding his head with a subtle approval.  “So, if you’re both ready, there’s still two more houses I would like to show you that I’d think you’d like…” Kristen led on as she exited the house to continue about her day. 

              Several hours later, Kristen had wrapped up the tour of Lakeside and the couple said their thanks and byes.  The next hour, Kristen was finishing up running some small errands around town before she pulled her car into a parking space outside of Serenity Nails and Luxury Spa.  “Ah!  Ms. Kristen!  Good to see you again.  Picking up more colors today?” the young receptionist chirped behind the desk of the pristine and modern spa and salon. 

              “Yup!  I’m thinking something for Spring, any ideas?” Kristen asked with a polite smile. 

              “Definitely doesn’t feel like Spring yet… but yeah, here!” the receptionist said as the cutesy younger woman stood up and walked Kristen over to the rack of nail polishes.  “I think these are really going to be in this year…” she said as Kristen smiled and agreed.  Kristen paying for the three polishes and placing them gently in her purse. 

              “Thank you so much!” Kristen said with a friendly wave.  Kristen stopped off at a fast-food restaurant and scarfed down an excess of unhealthy food in her car before washing it down with a milkshake and a soda, unlike Kristen, but it felt good in the moment and the taste was exquisitely filling, her craving for wine disappearing. 

              She pulled up to the school just in time to watch Madelyn safely walked across the sidewalks by the crossing guards.  Madelyn seemed upset though, her posture slumped and almost scowling as she got in the car and buckled herself behind her mother.  “What’s wrong Maddy girl?’ Kristen asked with tenderness. 

              “Huhh… nothing” Madelyn dismissed as she crossed her arms and pouted on the drive out of the school lot.  Kristen occasionally looking up in the car mirror while music played softly, the two sitting in silence when Madelyn was normally chipper and excited to talk about her day on their drive through the suburbs.     

              “Sweetie… you know you can tell me what’s wrong…” Kristen lovingly said as Madelyn deeply sighed, another silent minute going by. 

              “Jayden said girls aren’t as strong as boys during recess…” Madelyn hmphed. 

              “Aww, Maddy girl, that just isn’t true… there are girls out there much stronger than boys…” Kristen consoled.

              “Uhh… but then he beat me at arm wrestling three times in a row… then he beat Yvonne and three more girls in my class…” Madelyn said upset, nearly sniffling as Kristen’s face grew a little sad in response to her daughter’s feelings. 

              “Well, I’m proud of you for trying that many times... did this Jayden arm wrestle any boys?” Kristen asked.

              “No…” Madelyn said with another sniffle.   

              “Maddy girl… girls are strong, they can do anything, you can do anything… you’re the smartest student in your class, boy or girl… Jayden sounds like he’s just scared of losing to other boys” Kristen said with care.

              “But I want to be stronger… all the boys were laughing at me…” Madelyn said before her sniffles turned to a frown and tears, crying in the back of the car.  Kristen could feel that Madelyn was embarrassed, torn up that her daughter was so devastated. 

              Kristen was nearly home, pulling into the garage and getting out to hug Madelyn.  Carrying her upstairs and setting her down in her small bed surrounded by her stuffed animals and toys.  Madelyn still sniffling as Kristen felt a little wet spot on her shoulder.  “It’s okay, Maddy girl…” Kristen said as Madelyn sniffled and laid down, turning over in her bed, and burying herself under her covers in shame as Kristen rubbed her daughter’s back a few times over the sheets.  “You need anything, sweetie?” Kristen lovingly asked. 

              “I just want to nap…” Madelyn sadly said.  Kristen frowned a bit, pulling the sheets back and kissing her daughters head a few times before standing up.

              “Okay… come get me when you wake up and maybe we can play or go for a walk?” Kristen asked.

              “Okay…” Madelyn sadly said after a few seconds of contemplation.

              “I’ll be in my office downstairs…” Kristen softly said as she stood up. 

              “You’re always in your office…” Madelyn said as Kristen bit her lip with an almost shameful feeling. 

              “I know, sweetie… I know…” Kristen said. 

              Madelyn dramatically sighed as she snuggled further into her pink blankets, burying herself under her stuffed animals. 

***                                                                 ***                                  ***      

Kristen – 35

              Kristen grabbed her keys, her high heels stamping down the hallways to her office with her purse in hand, locking the door behind her as usual.  Spotting Queenstown straddled between her heels as she entered, the barren city was void of life since the ant attack, but it seemed to be doing well with its reconstruction, her footprint still making Kristen turn away in shame for having stepped on Werth, so far, honoring her commitment to cutting alcohol out of her life. 

              Kristen nearly took a heavy step onto the pathways with her tall black heels, instead, trying to be more courteous to her people, she slid her feet out of her heels and kicked them to the side.  Her heels toppling over, the opening of her right heel nestling just outside of Crest along with a full day’s worth of Kristen’s sweaty scent radiating outward and into the streets of the metropolis, considered a blessing to the loyal worshippers of the religiously fanatical city.    

              She took a step forward, her sweaty feet covered in stockings pressed into the open space between cities, leaving a subtle tinge of a sweaty footprint atop the wooden floor, the moisture glowing in the light as she stepped up onto the platforms, sparing her tiny people of harsher high heel quakes.

She stepped by Servitus, Clitsburgh, Port Leslie, Crest… and so on up to her throne, Serenity and Luxury beneath her business skirt, her towering black stocking covered legs could be followed all the way up to her blazer and blouse before she turned and sat her purse down on the table next to her before taking off her blazer and folding it gently over the back of the chair.   

              Her warm stockings dangling over Serenity and Luxury as she fished her phone out of her purse along with a the new nail polish bottles.  Kristen setting her phone down next to her tablet that she used to control the cities.  Instead, she placed the bottles of polish down and turned the labels to face her.  There was a glittery silver that matched her heels towering over Ostrov, a cute matte pink, and a subtle periwinkle.  “Hmm…” Kristen hummed in contemplation. 

              Kristen pushed the bottles toward the edge of the table, allowing her cities to see the options, immediately her phone dinged with a message form Anton, “We bask in your scent, Goddess… our temples are filled with your worshippers as we pray to your mighty heels outside of our city… and-” the message read as Kristen instantly deleted it without reading the rest. 

Kristen shaking away the thought and instead picked up the periwinkle bottle and sat it next to her.  Bending down over the seat, she pulled over the small platform used by the twin cities to give her pedicures.  Balancing her feet atop the platform as she poured the blue-purple polish into the trough.   

              She bent down and started to scrunch her toes, peeling her stockings down from her thighs as she wiggled in her chair, slowly removing the sheer garments and tossing them to the side, the crumpled-up stockings piled up just outside of Luxury as she could finally let her feet and legs breathe.  “Pedicure today, manicure tomorrow… and thank you for your hard work, it is appreciated…” Kristen said as she placed her bare toes back down in place and leaned back in her throne, expecting the pedicure to start in a few minutes as she could already see little blinking dots from the cities flying up toward her warm feet. 

              Kristen unbuttoned her blouse, letting the top of her breasts bulge out of her top as she relaxingly sighed, she reached for her phone and tablet, placing the tablet atop her lap in case she needed to look at any of the statistics on the cities.  Kristen remaining still as she pulled up her phone to her chest, seeing a few messages from some of the neighborhood girls, and a few unexpected messages. 

              “Hey girlie!  When are we going to that new wine bar that just opened up?” Valerie texted as Kristen hummed with disappointment, already feeling the little tickles of micros between and atop her toes.  Her coral orange nails being peeled away manually and replaced with her Spring color of choice.  The rest scraping away dead skin or rubbing between her toes for her total comfort and pleasure as the pleasant tingles vibrated over her feet. 

              “Sorry Val, I think you’re gonna have to get Nina and Keysha for that one… I’m not drinking for a little while” Kristen responded. 

              “Aw, dang…” Valerie sent back.

              “When’s your pool gonna be doneeee???  I wanna visit…” Leslie texted. 

              “Like, 3 or 4 more months!” Kristen responded.  Kristen’s phone buzzing up and down as she replied to the masses of messages from her friends, leaning her head back against the comforting chair as her warm feet started to loosen and cool down a bit, closing her eyes briefly to enjoy the feeling of tens of thousands of micros all around her feet sculpting them to perfection. 

              “Hey, just wondering if you need a babysitter any time soon?” Rasha texted as Kristen rolled her eyes and deleted the desperate message from the college intern. 

              “Hey Kristen, it’s Logan and Sarah… we’ve decided to wait on putting down an offer for now” the message read.  Kristen growing a little frustrated, it was only a matter of time before her child support was adjusted by her ex, she wanted to make a decent commission and build more savings before then. 

              “Are you sure?  You both seemed to love that first house!” Kristen responded with positivity even if her face was showing the opposite. 

              “We loved the first house but we’re just not completely sure” the message came back.  Kristen rolled her eyes, imagining the couple as a pair of tinies in one of her many cities, thoughts of crushing them for being indecisive filled her imagination before Kristen snapped out of it, attempting to be mindful of her emotions so often leading straight to anger. 

              “I totally understand, I just think you two are perfect for Lakeside, I was in your exact same position not too long ago.  I would hate for you to miss out on this beautiful city and the future you could build here” Kristen sent back.  A few minutes later her phone dinged.

              “Alright, we’ll go ahead and make the offer” the message read as Kristen nearly jumped out of her seat with excitement, but keeping her toes firmly planted to not crush yet another pedicure crew by accident.  Kristen quietly and cheerfully clenching her fist before she sent a reply, happy with her success as she leaned back and fantasized about Logan with her eyes closed, imagining the well-built man holding her down in bed and… a little wetness growing warmer in her panties before she heard her phone buzz once more. 

              “Kristen, your giant soldier is with us in East Ostrov to help clean up the rebels…she is… accident prone… check in with us later, please” Justyna sent as Kristen gasped, almost completely forgetting about her little micro volunteer she scooped up from the academy. 

              Kristen sighed, her flirtatious daydream about Logan ending too soon, pouting her lips in disappointment, feeling a little depressed in that same moment, having millions of people surrounding her in her rooms but still feeling lonely despite the constant company. 

She bit her lip and tapped on a few buttons, downloading a dating app to her phone… spending a few minutes building a profile as her nail crews still had a while before completing their tasks, Kristen having plenty of time, having to let them evacuate her perfectly painted toes and let them dry anyway when they were finished. 

              Kristen feeling anxious to put herself out there as she activated her profile after 10 minutes of editing, posting a few pictures of herself and writing a small bio to compliment what she was looking for.  Kristen was immediately met with likes from men, an overwhelming number within just a few minutes as Kristen couldn’t keep up with the ever-increasing number.  Her anxiety raising along with her shock, Kristen swiping on a guy randomly, it being an instant match, he messaged her within a few seconds, “is that your kid?” the decent looking man asked.

              “Yes?” Kristen replied, looking over the cutesy picture of herself and Madelyn at an ice cream shop from the previous summer.

              “Sorry, I don’t date desperate single moms…” the rude message read as Kristen immediately deleted him then removed any pictures of Madelyn.  Kristen felt it was too much already, her heart pounding at the overwhelming likes, the ease of unlimited attention didn’t feel rewarding as opposed to the millions of tiny people all staring up at their panicking goddess.  Kristen closing the app and going to her normal messages instead for a distraction.   

              “Is it too late to do dinner tonight?” Kristen texted Ginny and Janelle, being met with a back and forth between Ginny and Janelle over who was going to host.

Another 10 minutes passed by as Kristen got a message saying that the nail crews were all safely evacuated, and her toenails were dry.  Serenity reporting that there were only two deaths, a better than average mortality rate, as Kristen smiled and looked down at the perfect pedicure, wiggling her toes and admiring the unique color.  “Thank you all so much!  They’re perfect, good work…” she said with glee as she pushed the platform away and let her toes rest just on the outskirts of the twin cities.  The scent of the fresh nail polish fumigating the cities, something the people had been forced to adapt to for years. 

“Now… any administrative things I need to be made aware of?” Kristen asked as she placed her phone down on the table and picked up her tablet. 

Kristen stared blankly at the tablet for a moment as no messages appeared from any of the leaders, “well then… hearing nothing, you have a good rest of the day… do not disturb hours are in effect again” Kristen said as she began to stand up.  Bending over and grabbing her discarded stockings from the floor, throwing them over her shoulder along with her purse and blazer. 

Kristen lazily walking up next to her high heels and carefully bent her knees downward, not wanting to drop anything onto a city, picking up her heels with her other hand, unlocking the door and setting everything down on her living room couch to organize later.  Admiring the glow of her new toenails in contrast to the floor as she still didn’t hear anything from Madelyn, making Kristen a bit upset, Kristen crossing her arms over her chest with concern, hating that she had seen Madelyn in such a sad state of embarrassment all because of some 7-year-old boy in her class. 

A sudden thought dawned in Kristen’s mind, “I’ll show Madelyn how strong girls are versus boys…” she murmured to herself as she stamped back into her office.  Kristen had a determined smirk on her face, a divisive and political plot forming in her head as she walked around the cities in thought.  Wriggling her freshly painted toes atop the pathways as she let all her people look up her knee length, tight black skirt. 

Kristen running her fingers through her long sandy blonde hair, twiddling, and playing with a few strands she had collected in her hands as she stared down at all the cities in quiet contemplation, occasionally smirking as her concept continued to form, realizing her idea was much to her own satisfactions and needs just as it was to prove something to Madelyn as well.   

She walked by Sole City, still feeling a little ashamed from her actions, seeing thousands of dots all around the smaller barbie footprints and the collapsed buildings as she wandered closer to Nyla in Braithe, her continued walking was starting to terrify the people more than usual, unaware at what the massive quiet goddess was plotting high up above. 

She walked to her throne, grabbing the tablet off of the table, pivoting her foot outward, nearly crushing the ball of her foot into Serentiy, sparing their outskirts by a relative mile, and rocking the city with a powerful quake instead.  She scrolled over the statistics of the cities, the populations, the ratio of genders, the profiles of the leaders… until…

 “Okay, here’s what’s going to happen… I need two cities for an experiment that I want to try… Serenity, Luxury, you’re safe for doing such a good job with my toes… and I expect the same with my manicure tomorrow… Servitus you’re safe… and…” Kristen teased as she sat the tablet down on her chair and turned around slowly.

 Playfully rubbing her chin in contemplation as she winced her eyes, “Braithe, you’re safe for doing such an amazing job with cleaning my shoes lately… Queenstown and Sole City are safe as an apology for my actions…” Kristen said as she started to walk around the room again, her hands on her hips as she slowly and sensuously stepped around.  “Hmm… that leaves sixteen of my twenty-two lovely cities to choose from…” Kristen breathily whispered over her people. 

She continued her soft march around her room, eyeing up each city, deep in thought and wondering who would be best for her test.  Talem?  No… too important to the train system… Clitsburgh?  No… Kristen feeling guilty for stepping on Werth.  Port Leslie could be good, but… they don’t have a big enough male population for what Kristen wanted… Crest would be too weird, Anton would ruin it somehow… Epsilon maybe?  Hmm… Kristen kept thinking, wiggling her toes atop the pathways as she scratched her head.  What about the cities Kristen barely interacted with, she thought, get them more involved, perhaps. 

She had 11 other micro cities that all contributed in some way to the room, but more importantly, contributed to their goddess’ comfort, to her happiness, she had their obedience and loyalty, whether that was through the fear of death and absolute power she imposed over them or not.

 Some of them having accidents occur here and there, but Kristen was quick to move on from them in the earlier years when Maddy was still only just a toddler.  Kristen changing the names of some of the cities, just like she did with Sole City, with Queenstown… with the twins, Clitsburgh being only the second most embarrassing name for the micro cities, in her opinion. 

Kristen didn’t even know what she was thinking, drinking heavily on some nights, and asking Ginny or an equally drunk Leslie for dumb city names as Kristen cried laughing at their absurdity, forcing the tiny people to change the names of their homes just for her amusement in a moment of immaturity and entitlement.

What was Madelyn going to think of all the terrible and embarrassing names when she was old enough, Kristen debating changing them back to their original names, but it almost felt too late, more than 5 years of calling them the same thing seemed weird now, but… this was all about Maddy, Kristen thought, perhaps after she had picked a leader for Servitus there could be another discussion about city names, but in the meantime… 

Kristen stepped over one of the more unpopular cities as she slowly swung her foot over a pathway intersection, recalling an accident from a few years prior.  Vajazzle, she had named the city, courtesy of a drunk Leslie who made fun of bedazzling things as kids while growing up together.  Kopria, was its name before.  Average population, average leaders over the years, no real resistance towards Kristen’s domination, and they did everything they were told, including giving up their identity. 

When the pathways were still being built, Kristen had a particularly tough night with a sick Madelyn who was throwing up and running a fever.  Kristen had gotten sick soon after Madelyn was all better.  The sick Kristen with puffy eyes and a runny nose, still wanted to help build the pathways to distract herself from feeling physically awful.  She headed into the room, her hair disheveled, her skin a little pale, wearing sweatpants and a loose shirt as she stumbled up to the open space between Vajazzle and Servitus. 

Kristen was working diligently on construction, like putting lego pieces together, but her stuffy, sniffling nose, and headache were overlooked by her own stubbornness.  Kristen kept wiping her hands against her nose to rid herself of the dripping snot building up by her reddened nostrils, Kristen laying down on her side to try and nurse her sickness and ail her pounding headache. 

Her nose stuffed with mucus as she attempted to breathe from her blocked nose to clear up some space to inhale, but what followed from her sinuses was a sudden avalanche of dark greenish goop the size of an asteroid spilling out of her nostrils and into half the outskirts of the city without Kristen even knowing as she thought she had just successfully cleared some relieving space in her sinuses instead.     

The tidal wave of snot and mucus rolled into neighborhoods and the outer districts of the city, crushing tens of thousands, and submerging hundreds of buildings, but the city eventually recovered and was cleared of the gelatinous debris.  The pathway eventually built around the city and years later, Kristen had left them mostly alone.  They had a higher ratio of female population than most other cities according to Servitus’ most recent census of the room’s population.

Vajazzle would be perfect for the experiment… and Tiny Paris… Tiny Paris… renaming that city was kinda weird… Kristen thought.  Kristen was briefly obsessed with wanting to visit France as a young teenager, and the micros had no idea what Paris or France even was, so, she made them change it from Achya, a city name that sounded more like an audible sneeze than anything, Kristen naming it to something with more regality, at least so she proudly thought 5 years prior. 

She even made the micros of Tiny Paris construct a replica Eiffel Tower after showing them pictures of the monument in Kristen’s “real world”, it was more silver colored though as she had provided them a discarded and bent staple to melt down and use to build it.  The color and small size had disappointed Kristen some back when it was first constructed, but if she squatted over the city now, she could see the little tower near the middle of downtown Tiny Paris, the tiny landmark becoming an extremely popular tourist spot for the micros in her room.    

Kristen, when she did interact with Tiny Paris, would often call them ‘TP’ for short, one of the only cities that was fortuitously mostly untouched for the last seven years, only ever having one real close call when Kristen squatted her ass right over the city to help build the pathways around it.  Tiny Paris having a higher-than-average male population, fitting her bill for the experimental idea she had been forming. 

Kristen stood up from TP after straddling over them, she eyed up the reaming 8 cities apart from Vajazzle and Tiny Paris and bit her lip, squatting over each one, the fabric in her black skirt audibly stretching each time she widened her knees and let the people see up to her lacey white panties between her thick thighs.  Kristen hovering her face into their sky, pulling her hair back behind her head, lowering her hazel eyes above their buildings, and seeing the tiny specks coming to a standstill out of fear. 

Next was Neshing, a name she graciously allowed her people to keep, but the city was one of the smallest in the room, half in the shadow underneath a section of the elevated pathways, they were always easily overlooked as the city was only the size of a large coin at the most.  “Hmmm…” Kristen hummed aloud as she lifted herself from Neshing nestled between her bare feet.

“Ahh… how are you, Squirt…hehe” Kristen unsuccessfully holding back a giggle at the dumb name she hardly ever uttered.  Surprisingly, it was a name that Ginny had come up with while working out with Kristen a few years back, the best friend pair talking about their best sexual encounters when the idea dawned on Ginny, the two laughing hysterically, forcing the city to become Squirt that same night.  Kristen lowered herself over the little people, inspecting the city nestled up by her tall, fake house plant and near Braithe in the corner of the room. 

Squirt only having two skyscrapers in the whole of its metro area, a city also barely the size of a large coin as compared to the dinner plate sizes of Servitus, Clitsburgh, and so on.  Squirt usually stayed out of everything, their leader barely showing up to the Servitus council to vote on Kristen’s proposals. 

“Ugh…” Kristen audibly dismissed; the city wasn’t even worth her time as she stood up, briefly contemplating just stepping on the whole thing as she could probably fit it all underneath her toes with the just right angle, but she gave them their freedom nonetheless as long as they had always obeyed her when the time came. 

“Maybe… you?” Kristen said, taking a few steps around and pointing her periwinkle toes down towards Cleyus, “haha… nah…next…”  Kristen laughed the tiny city away playfully waving her hand away from them.  Cleyus used to be an economic harbor city, evident by the abandoned tiny ships and freighters upturned around its smaller territory, the blue storm ripping them away from their once beautiful and picturesque coastal home back on their planet.  

 Kristen lowering her voluminous chest a little too close above the city one day while she was attempting to draw where she wanted a hyperloop rail to go.  Her curvy breasts toppling their tallest building as it collapsed into the city killing thousands, but the leader of Cleyus didn’t even report it as he refused to interact with the giant goddess unless absolutely necessary.  Kristen still having no idea it happened, not even feeling the tiny building poke against her tits long before the trains were finished.

Kristen had already made up her mind about which two she wanted to pick, eyeing up Tiny Paris and Vajazzle, but she still wanted to let the others out there know they are still underneath her watchful eyes.  “That leaves you five…” Kristen said as she stood up and pointed out the remaining five cities left uninspected.  “Nippleton, Stora, Ashdown, Chedan, and Climax… I suppose… you’re all safe…” Kristen teased with a smirk, pointing her, for now, coral orange painted index finger at each one, the contrast between her toenails made her giggle as she knew Serenity and Luxury would do a good job the next day to match her fingers to her toes. 

“Okay…” Kristen said as she clapped her hands together and cleared her throat.  “Vajazzle and TP… You’re the lucky winners for my little experiment… this what we’re going to do…” Kristen said as she walked closer to the two cities scattered amongst the seemingly living carpet of micro metropolises, pathways, and trains, the ominous tiny voices only a feint murmur to Kristen’s ears as she smirked downward, her hands firmly on her hips. 

“I want all the tiny men in Tiny Paris to vacate and live in Vajazzle and I want all the women in Vajazzle to move out and live in Tiny Paris… the other gender is not allowed into your new respective city until my test is done… now… to keep it simple, I want you two to compete against one another, make a better city than the other, elect your own leaders, establish your own governments… prosper more than the other city and the winner will get a special reward.  I’ll give you each tasks to perform as well, but I want everyone to get settled first...

 Now, get moving… Servitus… use the army to blockade TP and Vajazzle so nobody breaks my rules… I still want food and water flown to them, but under no circumstances is a member of the opposite gender allowed to live in the city without my explicit permission… I’ll be watching…” Kristen said as she smiled wide, a bit of evil in her curled subtle lipstick covered lips. 

“I’m thinking a few months… maybe a year… who knows…but I’ll announce the winner at some point, so try your best no matter what… you have three days to comply and do what I say or else I’ll be forced to hurry things along myself…” Kristen commanded, the buzz of tiny voices growing a little louder as she locked the office door behind her. 

“Ooo….” Kristen cooed to herself, feeling a warmth and wetness between her thighs, a pleasurable feeling washing over her mind and body as she felt giddy, laying on the couch and quickly rubbing her legs up and down the soft cushions with excitement, the feeling of intoxicating power was better than any alcoholic drink she could have had in that moment, “fuck...” Kristen quietly moaned, almost wanting to get herself off right then on the couch. 

So much, for being nicer, but… at least nobody was squished today, right?  Except 2 workers… Kristen thought, grinning, almost chuckling at the fragility of the nail painting crews, wiggling and admiring her freshly painted toes at the end of the couch, wondering how 2 of them could have possible died somewhere on her feet.  That was until she gasped, feeling like a terrible mother the very next moment as she quickly rushed up the stairs to check on a sulking Madelyn. 

***                                                                 ***                                  ***      

Kristen – 35

              A few hours later after consoling Madelyn enough to get out of bed, Kristen had changed into something much more casual.  Walking Madelyn down the lamplit street, Maddy still in saddened spirits as she pouted all the way to Janelle’s house as it was already dark outside in the later evening.  Janelle opening the door, Kristen immediately met with a delicious smell alluring her senses, a homecooked meal simmering over the stove in the background as Ginny happily waved from behind a few unpacked boxes at a small dinner table. 

              “Come on in!  Hello, Madelyn, I’ve heard so much about you” Janelle happily greeted the little girl, Madelyn’s eyes immediately lighting up as she looked up toward the smiling blonde, even Kristen was a little shocked.  Janelle had finally worn something other than jackets or her police uniform, a relaxed shirt and some shorts revealed Janelle’s toned body, her subtle muscles only accentuating her petite, yet thicker frame.  Janelle’s surprising muscles flexed a bit as she reached out to hug Kristen with a smile, but what shocked Kristen more was that both Janelle’s arms were covered in tattoos from shoulder to wrist. 

              “Woah, I didn’t know you were tatted up like that” Kristen said.

              “I know, right?!  Aren’t they pretty?” Ginny said from the table.

              “Oh… no… just a string of spontaneous decisions I made in my younger 20’s…” Janelle humbly excused. 

              “Wow…” Madelyn whispered with a little grin. 

              “Yeah, you like ‘em?” Janelle asked as she flexed her right bicep and showed off her swords and angels dawned with a pallet of colors decorating her skin, birds and trees following up the rest of the artistic randomness.  Janelle’s solid muscle bulged upward as Madelyn giggled.

              “Yeah!” Madelyn cheered.

              “Well, make sure you wait a long time before you get any yourself!  Oh, and they really, really hurt…” Janelle chuckled and winked while Kristen jokingly nodded.  “Do you have any, Kristen?” Janelle asked.

              “Oh, me, no…needles creep me out” Kristen said.

              “I do!” Ginny shouted with a smile, pulling back collar of her shirt, revealing a little peep of her feather tattoo on her upper back.  “I got it when I was 23…” Ginny said before letting her shirt snap back into place. 

              “Hmm… maybe that feather belongs to one of my little birds…” Janelle teased as she pulled up her sleeve, revealing a few more inked birds on her upper shoulder.  Ginny smirking a bit and giggling. 

Kristen and Madelyn politely taking off their shoes in the entryway, dodging a few opened boxes before Janelle gave them a tour around the smaller, one level house, most of it was still undecorated, furniture still waiting to be assembled, but Kristen realized it was probably tough to have free time in Janelle’s life, how Janelle found time to cook was beyond Kristen’s wonder. 

              “Thank you so much for hosting, I thought Ginny was going to fight you over it… seriously, you’re too kind” Kristen said.

              “I don’t know… Ginny looks like she could handle me…” Janelle said laughing while Ginny seemed to be all smiles.  “Anyway, don’t worry about it, you didn’t have to approach me when I first moved here and invite me out with all your friends… so I wanted to repay the favor, and you’ve both been kind to me so… I thought I’d cook something up” Janelle said.  It was clear Janelle was likely raised with manners and hospitality in mind as she walked back to the kitchen.  “Please sit, it’s almost ready, and just… forgive my mess… I’ll get my house set up soon…hopefully” Janelle said. 

              “No worries, and if you need help…” Kristen said.

              “Yeah, same here!  Plus, Kristen is like the best decorator in the world” Ginny said as Kristen chuckled.

              “Nah… Maddy here is the one who loves to decorate” Kristen said as Madelyn seemed way more upbeat than after school.

              “I’ll decorate your house!” Madelyn happily said as the girls all laughed. 

              “She likes you a lot…” Kristen said. 

              “That’s so sweet… I just hope you like your food, Maddy!” Janelle said.  “Kristen, I got whiskey and wine if you want anything extra” Janelle said, Kristen hearing a few glass bottles clinking from the kitchen.  Kristen watching on with slight envy as Janelle poured more red wine into Ginny’s empty glass. 

              “I’m okay, I’m actually trying to stop lately” Kristen said, waving her hand to dismiss the offer.

              “Oh, good for you!” Janelle said with a supportive tone. 

              “Can you believe Janelle is making a vegan dinner just for me?” Ginny said with excitement. 

              “Insanely thoughtful… so you like to cook, Janelle… oh, I’m so rude, how was your day, I forgot to ask” Kristen said. 

              “Haha, it’s okay… yeah, I love to cook and, ya know, just a typical day, having to pull people over for traffic violations… give warnings… nothing exciting in Lakeside so far” Janelle said.  A few moments later, Janelle began to plate the food, scooping from a small pot made for Ginny and the rest from a bigger pot onto three plates for the non-vegans. 

Quiet conversation quickly turned to silence as they each dug into their food.  Kristen in disbelief as she tasted the first bite of the rustic dish, chicken cacciatore, and for Ginny tempeh cacciatore, every bite was delicious as even Madelyn seemed to be enjoying something that was little different than her typical chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese.  “Damn, Janelle… you can actually cook cook…” Ginny said. 

“For real… this is… restaurant quality… how did you learn how to make stuff like this?” Kristen asked.

“Haha, no cacciatore is actually super easy, I can teach you!  And… culinary school… that was before I joined the police academy” Janelle said.

“Woah, really?  Wait, how old are you again?” Ginny asked.

“Heh, 29, and yeah… my mom was always working, and my dad was deployed a lot, I learned how to cook for myself… when I wasn’t busy getting in trouble in high school, or muddin’ around with dirtbikes… I was cooking… so, I joined culinary school right after I graduated high school, it didn’t go as well as I wanted it to… I needed money pretty bad… my parents were gonna kick me out of the house… so, I took the sign-on bonus to be a cop in Florida…there’s more but it’s a loooong story…” Janelle explained before taking a few more bites of her food. 

“It’s hard to think you were a troublemaker in high school… you seem so…not that type” Ginny said before she scooped another saucy piece of food into her mouth, Madelyn too busy staring at Janelle’s eccentric tattoos and eating her food to listen to the conversation. 

“That’s what everyone says!  But yeah, I had a little rebellious phase… my teachers did not like me” Janelle laughed.  The company was good, Janelle seemed to be a real person and Kristen loved the way Madelyn was looking at her.  “So, what’ going on with you Kristen?” Janelle politely asked between a few bites of still steaming food. 

“I sold a house… then tried online dating for a whole 10 minutes… some guy immediately ruined it” Kristen said.

“You?  Online dating?  No way… how are guys not throwing themselves at you in public… look at you…” Janelle said as Kristen blushed a bit.

“Aww, that’s sweet of you” Kristen replied.

“No, I’m serious… you could get a date in 5 minutes if you tried” Janelle said. 

“I’ve been saying that for so long!” Ginny exclaimed in support. 

“Oh yeah?  I bet you don’t even know how hot you are…” Janelle said as Kristen blushed more. 

“I mean… I have confidence… you know what, you’re right… I’ll try it again” Kristen said. 

“So, Maddy, you play any sports or anything?” Janelle asked. 

“Uhhh… noo” Madelyn almost embarrassingly answered. 

“Aww… why not?” Janelle questioned.

“Uhh… umm…” Madelyn stammered. 

“It’s okay, Maddy girl.  We haven’t really talked about you joining sports or anything yet” Kristen said. 

“Only play if you want to… I played softball and soccer growing up” Janelle said.

“Is that how you got so strong?” Madelyn asked before the girls all laughed. 

“Haha, well, I think it certainly helped!” Janelle excitedly said. 

“Did it make you stronger than boys?” Maddy asked, almost whispering.

“Yeah!” Janelle dramatically and playfully said, Madelyn obviously giddy at Janelle’s answer, Kristen smiling on at Madelyn’s new role model.  Maybe Kristen should call off the experiment… no… no it’ll at least be fun, Kristen thinking, imagining a few of the terrible men that have been involved in her life living in the all men’s city. 

“Mommy, I wanna play sports” Maddy said.

“Yvonne plays soccer, and Keysha coaches her team… would you like to play with Yvonne?” Kristen sweetly asked. 

“Yeah!” Madelyn said, mimicking the dramatic and playful Janelle.  Ginny and Kristen both thanking Janelle for the meal and helped Janelle clean before she wished them a goodnight.  The trio leaving Janelle to her own devices as they returned to Kristen’s home.  Madelyn rushing upstairs and closing her door with a grin while Kristen and Ginny sat on the living room couch to unwind. 

“I guess I gotta talk to Keysha about soccer now, huh?” Kristen said, a little tired, holding her stomach, gorging herself on Janelle’s food and feeling uncomfortably full. 

“I’m sure Maddy is gonna love playing with her little best friend though… you’re gonna be a real suburban soccer mom, I can’t believe it that it’s come to this…” Ginny joked and laughed, shaking her head with fake disappointment. 

“Hey… soccer moms can be sexy” Kristen quipped back. 

“Oh my god, put that on your dating profile!” Ginny humorously replied.

“Ughh…” Kristen dramatically groaned.  “By the way, Janelle was totally flirting with you…” Kristen said.

“What… no way” Ginny dismissively said.

“Yes way, she was all over you…Ginny looks like she could handle me…the thing about the bird or whatever… she was grinning at you the whole time” Kristen said.

“Is she like…?” Ginny began to question.

“She could be bi or something… but that’s not of my business” Kristen shrugged.

“Hmm…” Ginny pondered.  Kristen’s phone buzzed, pulling it out from her pocket and sat it on the coffee table. 

“Ugh… god… Rasha” Kristen said, obviously annoyed.

“What did she say?” Ginny asked.

“Just asking me if I want a babysitter any time soon… again…I’m just gonna block her” Kristen said as she rolled her eyes and tapped a few buttons, “oh shit… I gotta message from Servitus…” Kristen mumbled.

“About what?” Ginny asked.

“I uh… I kinda forced one city to only be all women and another to be only all tiny men” Kristen said.

“Wait… say that again?” Ginny asked confused.

“I split two cities up by men and women to see who does better… we all know who’s going to do better so honestly I’m just proving a point to myself” Kristen said.

“Wow, that’s a fun idea!  I like that…” Ginny giggled.

“Yeah, we’ll see how it goes…Servitus said so far everyone’s been cooperating” Kristen said.

“Good for them!  Anyway, I’ll get out of your hair and go digest...  I have to go back to my office again!  Big project almost due…” Ginny said as she stood up from the couch and groaned from how full she also was. 

“Then you can work remote… then you can work remote with me at my pool…” Kristen teased.

“I can’t tell you how much I am soooo looking forward to that” Ginny excitedly said.  Kristen waved Ginny down the street before closing the door.  Kristen hurrying upstairs to check on Madelyn who was giggling and laughing in her room behind the closed door. 

Kristen already smiling as she entered to find Madelyn posing in front of her little pink mirror with colored markers strewn about the floor.  Kristen looking up in shock to see that Maddy had poorly drawn scribbles and pictures all over her arms.  Kristen caught in two minds on how to react to the messy scene, but thankfully the markers were washable. 

“Aww… Maddy… that looks fun, but we know it’s probably not good to draw on ourselves, right?” Kristen softly asked.

“Probably not…” Maddy ashamedly admitted.

“I know, you thought Janelle’s tattoos were really pretty, but how about we get you all cleaned up and then get you signed up for soccer on Yvonne’s team?!” Kristen excitedly said as Madelyn seemed to be just as excited.  Kristen messaging Keysha who seemed happy to have Madelyn on Yvonne’s team as the two girls seemed almost inseparable at school anyway.  Keysha looking forward to coaching Madelyn and having Kristen come to the games.

“Want to be my assistant coach?” Keysha messaged.

“Lmao, I don’t know anything about sports.  Maybe the next season?” Kristen replied.  The rest of the night Madelyn seemed to be in a much better mood, the mother and daughter playing around downstairs, Madelyn even helping Kristen shop for future pool toys and fun things until it was time for bed, Kristen having a bit of free time after she put Madelyn to sleep. 

Kristen prepping and laying out some nice clothes in advance for the next morning of work, only needing to close out the house offer and have Logan and Sarah sign for their new home in Lakeside for the day, other than that, Kristen was excited to have some leisure time while Maddy was at school. 

Getting ready for bed as usual and sinking into her sheets later in the night.  Part of her a little excited to see Logan again, as her thoughts carried her away, unable to sleep as she tossed and turned, of course she would never do that to another woman, she would remain professional and courteous during the closing, but that didn’t stop her imagination from flourishing. 

40 long minutes of tossing and turning later, unable to sleep as thoughts and emotions of feeling aroused and rather lonely consumed her overthinking.  Part of her craving to date someone again, having a warm body next to her didn’t sound bad, and having someone fuck her every once in a while would be nice, to have a pair of hands slide up and down her body.  “Uhh…” Kristen softly moaned into her pillow. 

Kristen stood up and grabbed her phone before she headed downstairs in just her panties.  Walking into the dark nano room, the floor lit up with dots of lights and tiny cities and towns divided by her yoga mat.  Kristen stepping by her heels that were moved to the right side of the mat, the miniscule lights glowing across the floor softly illuminating her body from below as Kristen tiredly stepped over Ginny’s purple dido.  Ostrov spread out before her as she turned and sat down on her black leather sofa nestled against the wall. 

Sitting her phone down next to her, her larger bare tits bouncing as she adjusted herself against the cushions, her bare feet dangling over East Ostrov as she felt a little chilly, her nipples hardening as the cold leather compressed against her bare skin.  She nuzzled further into her cushions to get more comfortable and spread her legs.  Kristen didn’t even think to address the hundreds of millions of virtually invisible nanos whom she had surely woken up from their sleep as she slipped her hands into her panties and began to circle around her wetness. 

Using her free hand to hold her phone up to her face, the dimly lit screen glowing as her hazel eyes winced, Kristen further turning down the brightness with a few swipes of her fingers, Kristen then swiped to her recently favorite video of herself accidentally stepping on Queenstown, Kristen slipping her fingers into her wet pussy as she tapped onto the video, softly moaning as she reared her had back some and wiggle her ass into the seat further, keeping her toes just on the edge of the East Ostrov border underneath the couch. 

“Unnf…” Kristen softly and lustfully breathed as the warmth between her legs seemed to radiate up her body, Kristen tapping on the video as the familiar scene played of her foot coming down onto people begging and praying up towards her to spare their lives.  Kristen quietly and slowly inhaling as the climax was building, opening her mouth, and closing her eyes tightly before the release took over her body a few moments later.  Kristen gently orgasming as she lowered her head back against the cushions and breathed softly. 

A bit of wetness had dripped on the couch as she moved her panties back into place, the fibers absorbing the remnants of her cum as she relaxed in her haze of pleasure, her head tilting to the side on the couch cushions as she almost began to fall asleep right there on the sofa.  Kristen laid down, folding her arms underneath her head, facing away from Ostrov, her body turned toward the back of the couch, her outstretched legs crossed over one another and her bubbly ass just barely hung off the edge of the cushions and over Ostrov.

Just as she began to get comfortable, she already started to lull into sleep.  Kristen waking up later, how much later she didn’t know, still in the same position, a little stiff in the neck from the lack of pillows she was used to, but a growing pressure in her lower body caused her to stir.  “Ugh…” Kristen groaned with displeasure as she had to pee, regretting not just going after she finished herself off with her fingers.  She grumbled, feeling too tired to get up.   

She tried to fight it, clenching her muscles, but gave in after a few more minutes of resisting, turning herself upright and sitting normally on the couch, rubbing her eyes and yawning, feeling a bit cold as she could hear tiny pops of something and little flashes in the land spread out before her feet. 

Kristen tapped her phone, seeing it had only been a little over 30 minutes of sleep.  A few unread messages from Justyna at the bottom, Kristen clenched her lower body, holding off her urge to urinate as she opened up the messages, Kristen’s heart sinking as she read the correspondence from her nano Prime Minister…

 

 ***                                                                 ***                                  ***     

Parker – 25

The Great Pink Divide

 

              The room darkened and Parker had still yet to have her angelic Goddess come to save her from the smaller land.  The nano room started to glow with subtle distant lights, oddly reminding her of the micro room, but in an eerier way.  Parker stared out of the windows of the military jeep towards West Ostrov.  The illumination of all of the towns and villages in the span across the larger room, the warping of mountains and crevices still very detailed at night despite them being so small compared to the now giantess Parker.

              Parker didn’t know anything about this land, this country, just from what she had overheard from her Goddess’ mighty voice over the years.  Parking digging into cum soaked mountain to save their leader, Justyna, the country in somewhat of a civil war as Parker put the pieces together. 

Looking up at the looming purple penis, it towered for miles above Parker, hanging over the sky with a slight bend, she couldn’t imagine what it looked like to the people who were just specks to her own self, Parker could see tiny dried up bodies stuck all around the shaft at random, some of the bodies mangled and bent, others buried behind a wall of flaky white substance much like Parker had dug through to save Justyna.  Parker lowered her seat back in thought, just hoping she would feel the familiar vibrations of her Goddess any time soon…

              But the night grew later and later as Parker began to drift in and out of sleep, her body jerking awake as she nearly leapt out of her seat in a panic, thinking she had somehow missed her Goddess.  Parker looked around the massive room for any sort of sign or clock to indicate what time it was but there was nothing in the gigantic room, instead she reached for the ignition of the jeep before stopping herself.  Parker almost laughing at the silly thought.

              A massive, multi-thousand foot jeep starting up right next to a country full of nano people probably wasn’t the best look for Parker, an intrusive though crept in her mind about driving over an entire city with one tire before she reared back in her chair frustrated that she had still yet to be rescued, she didn’t understand, the Goddess said to save Justyna and do whatever Justyna wanted, but the little Justyna was nowhere to be found either.

“I volunteered for you…not these people…” Parker sadly mumbled, peering beyond the thick, purple phallus, Kristen’s massive sparkling silver heels towering in the distance, thinking if it would be okay just to drive to the heels, surely no nano Ostrovians would be on the pink yoga mat, right?  Parker thought, but no, she could see little, miniscule and dried up, dark red splotches strewn about the yoga mat next to the massive dildo, she couldn’t risk driving over any tinier people she couldn’t see; she remained in place as she started to drift off again. 

              Parker wincing awake as there was a sudden brightness disturbing her sleep, sunlight from Kristen’s gigantic windows peeking through the blinds as it was morning, hearing something else strange, “Parker, please exit the vehicle slowly” a tiny voice spoke, echoed by some type of speakers as Parker blinked a few times in bewilderment, tired and exhausted, she stretched, her body still sore and stiff from being shaken around by Kristen transporting her to the new room as she looked around but couldn’t see anything with her misty, tired brown eyes.

              She grumbled and stirred as she rubbed her eyes a few times with her fists and yawned, looking out of the window with lowered and annoyed brows, spotting a mass of speck looking figures down on the pink mat by the driver’s side tire.  Parker almost forgot where she was, expecting to wake up in her dorm bed back at the academy in Queenstown, but no, she was a towering giant in a land of smaller people who barely looked human from her height, just dots of color, only barely able to make out their paler skin tone and facial expressions. 

              Parker opened the door slowly, groggily stepping carefully out of the jeep, her boots compressing softly into the vast pink desert surrounding her.  She could see tiny helicopters parked some distance from her feet, a mass of people dressed in the same uniforms apart from two people who appeared to be in the center.  Parker swept her red hair behind her ears, still blinking and trying to wake up to the unbelievable sight of dozens of tiny people right at the tips of her combat boots.

              “Parker, our honorable Goddess has bestowed you upon our land to tip the balance of our country’s future.  You have already shown your loyalty to her by saving me and my partner.  Now, I as Prime Minister of Ostrov, ask you to help me rid this land of those who seek to oust me from-“ the little woman spoke through the speakers, but Parker couldn’t help but rudely yawn loudly, propping her hand on the hood of the jeep to support herself as she concluded her boisterous yawn. 

              “So, you’re Justyna… the one I saved, the one our Goddess told me to listen to and do whatever she says?” Parker tiredly asked, smacking her lips some. 

              “That is correct…” Justyna said, Paker having to get used to looking down instead of up, it was strange seeing the little nanos as people while they were scattered around her like gnats, they were almost too small to take seriously… is this what Kristen felt like?  Parker thought.  Parker fought away another yawn, breathing deeply through her nose before she squatted down to get a better look at her audience between her feet, seeing a few of the tiny people scoot back in fear of Parker’s lowering body. 

              “You look pretty good for having been trapped under a mountain” Parker joked as she tilted her head over the crowd, eyeing them up, the helicopters around the groups of people powered down, they were like little half inch long toys to Parker, she wanted to pick them up so badly, resisting the urge to pinch the tiny toy aircraft, instead looking at Justyna, able to make out that she had bright blonde hair and pale skin, wearing a dark grey suit and skirt, a slightly taller male figure with darker hair by Justyna’s side.   

              “Well, I can thank my hospital staff for helping me out so much lately…” Justyna spoke, her distorted voice through the speakers sounded like little squeaks to Parker who smiled and nodded.

              “Okay, so what do you want me to do, and do you know when the Goddess will be coming to pick me up?” Parker asked.

              “The Goddess informed me that you will be taken home once your duty to me is finished” Justyna said.  Parker grumbled. 

              “How long do you think this is going to take then… getting rid of these people, I mean?” Parker asked annoyed, wanting her Goddess to reward her more than anything, the flashback of the Goddess sparing her from the hyperloop incident traced through her mind.  The Goddess nearly crushing Parker underneath her sole, the pure power and prowess she had as her nude body loomed overhead Parker who could only simply stare up in awe…

              “How long is up to how efficient you are… I’m prepared to lead you to their strongholds, finish the job and my military will wipe out the remaining contingents.  I will then tell our Goddess that you’re finished” Justyna squeaked up to Parker who was fidgeting her fingers through her hands. 

              “So, Justyna… are you asking me to kill people?” Parker questioned as she grew a bit nervous.  She had seen her Goddess do it a thousand times, but Parker couldn’t fathom taking life herself… she had cleaned dead bodies off the streets, seen thousands squished under the Goddess’ toes, seen people fall into Ginny’s mouth, entire buildings shoved into the Goddess’ pants, but it still didn’t quite feel right.  

              “Yes, the goal is to cleanse the strongholds, their main stronghold and your first target is in a populated area, innocent civilians still live there, I’ve issued an evacuation warning but who knows if they listened… we still need to keep collateral damage to a minimum…” Justyna said.

              “I…” Parker hesitated, rapidly blinking her brown eyes as she turned away, her freckled cheeks blushing a little pink. 

              “The Goddess trusted you to help me… please, Parker…” Justyna pleaded.

              “Alright…” Parker hesitantly agreed.

              “Okay, we’ll move out in 10 minutes… follow my bird and please keep an eye out for us” Parker watched as the tiny people scattered away, seeing the little blonde Justyna climb into one of the miniature helicopters.  Parker stood up and walked around to the back of the jeep, leaning on the door and taking a few heavy breaths, she had barely woken up and was already expected to crush real, living people. 

              Parker removed her academy shirt, revealing a white tank top underneath tucked into her dark blue combat pants, the cool air hitting her freckled arms and upper smaller, pale chest.  She opened the trunk and started digging through the bags of supplies leftover from the academy instructor.  Finding a few rations of food, Parker chugging a bottle of water and eating a disgusting nutrient paste from a tube, but it did the job, she had an entire day to get through, but was motivated to do it quickly. 

              Parker could hear the tiny helicopter powering up, sounding like a tiny, almost comically fake buzzing.  The rest of Justyna’s people remained behind as Justyna’s helicopter was the only one to rise into the air and up near Parker’s bare shoulder.  “Testing… can you hear me, Parker?” the loudspeakers attached to the chopper sounded outward. 

              “Uh… yeah” Parker replied at the strange sights and sounds, hearing the whirring of the helicopter, but Justyna’s squeaky voice clear and understandable. 

              “Good, follow us… listen for my instructions and you’ll be out of here in no time” Justyna said.

              “And please, protect this helicopter!” a man’s voice sounded over the speaker. 

              “Niko, I-“ Justyna began to say before the speaker audio cut. 

              Parker saw the tiny helicopter lights blinking right in front of her eyes as the little whirring bird slowly turned and took off a little faster than expected, catching Parker off guard as she took a wide step over the tiny people between her boots, thinking how easily she could have fit them all under a single step as the vast desert of pink was laid out before Parker and the tiny pilots leading the way to the other side of the divided country. 

              With an average pace, it took almost two hours to walk across the miles wide pink span for Parker, occasionally looking down to see dried up, gnashed bodies scattered in the pink foam, some of them withered down to near desiccated remains and bones.  How many thousands of nano people were crushed underneath an unaware Kristen for simply trying to migrate to the West at the wrong time all while Kristen simply took a few steps to her couch or door.  It would take days or weeks for the nanos to get across by just walking, but… what a worthy death, Parker thought during her march towards the East. 

              “We’re setting down to refuel once we cross those mountains” Justyna’s speakers sounded aloud as Parker was getting a little sore in the legs and feet.  Then Parker felt it, the first brittle step into the East after stepping off the pink yoga mat, flattening grassland and a few trees as her boots compressed everything, the forest snapping and crushing underneath her soles.  The trees barely the size of needles to Parker as she continued across the mostly barren land, no life, or cities in sight, but a ridge of mountains in the near distance. 

              Parker having to climb up the mountains a bit even though the towering peaks only came up to about her midriff, rockslides tumbling down as her boot cleaved the mountains on her way up and over, stepping down on the other side as she could see Justyna’s helicopter lowering into a clearing amongst the dried-up trees.  Parker spotting a small platform covered in vines as the chopper landed and the blades slowed to a stop, watching on from above as the tiny Justyna climbed out of the door.  “Can you be on the lookout for us?  This is their territory now” Justyna’s said through the speaker. 

              Parker could see the tiny pilots exit the little toy helicopter and run to a series of larger tanks, old and broken aircraft around a small clearing in the woods.  Parker looked around, but there was nothing for miles in all directions, just the massive walls, the giant purple penis, Kristen’s heels, and the gigantic, planet sized black couch in the far distance.  Parker seeing rolling hills and endless trees for the foreseeable future while she played scout, spotting nothing suspicious.  “Actually… I have to pee… I’ve been holding it since about halfway here…” Parker admitted, a moment passed by of hearing no response, Parker wondering if they were arguing about her comment.

              “Well… make sure it’s clear first and then don’t hit us…” Justyna said, her tone almost annoyed.  Parker rolled her eyes, she looked around again in all directions, taking a few steps, trees exploding like dried leaves beneath her boots as she couldn’t spot anything out of the ordinary. 

              “I promise it looks fine from up here… I’ll be right back…” Parker quickly said, trying to combat the slowly building pressure in her lower body.

              “Where are you going?” Parker hearing the little electronic squeaking.

              “I’m not gonna pee right next to you!” Parker loudly and embarrassingly whispered.  Parker walked out of the forest clearing and into an open meadow, a dried-up lakebed in the near distance and out of view of the Prime Minister.  Parker hovering over the wide lakebed and unbuckling her belt, lowering down her dark blue combat pants followed by her underwear, squatting on her haunches, and letting the cool air breathe on her exposed lower body. 

Parker reaching down, curling a few nails, and itching her mons covered in her red bush before she relaxed her muscles, her stream flowing out and crashing into the empty lakebed, a muted hissing noise sounding aloud for miles as her stream plowed and upturned metric tons of mud.  Her pale-yellow piss started to flow outward and spread up and over the ridge of the lakebed. 

              “Ah…” Parker sighed with satisfaction, finally all the pressure was relieving, holding it for over an hour.  Slumping her head down to her chest and closing her eyes as she slowly emptied her bladder, hearing the hissing turn to a trickle, bobbing her hips a bit to shake off the last remaining drops from her lips, instinctively looking around for something to wipe with, but her options were unsanitary to say the least, looking down to see her puddle expanding outward quicker than she anticipated, splashing against her left boot some as the lakebed was draining away from her and down a hill. 

              Parker stood up and stretched wide and upward, remembering that she was exposing her red pubes and ass to potentially millions of people who could see her, before she embarrassingly and quickly pulled up her pants and buckled her belt back into place, leaving her tank top untucked. 

Taking a deep breath and almost grinning at the amusement of pissing into what was probably once was a massive lake for the nanos… a new golden lake now, Parker thought, that was until she saw where the stream was draining. 

Over the hills, in the distance, Parker could see where the yellowish mudslide was encroaching into a valley, “oh fuck…oh fuck… no, no…” Parker worriedly said as she took a couple steps forward in a panic, ripping and crushing through countless of acres of forest.  Parker quickening her pace as she approached a town nestled in the valley below the hill.  Parker hearing and feeling a brittle crunch as she took another step, looking down to see a few houses at her feet on the outskirts of the town.

              Lifting her foot to see a handful of houses barely the size of her pinky nail all splintered and flattened into her deep boot print.  Parker’s eyes widening as she saw a few red splotches smeared into her print, Parker lifting her boot up more to see if there were flattened bodies on the treads, spotting the mangled and lifeless corpses soaking into the rubber, but a few squeaky screams distracted her from the surreal feeling of having just crushed living people by accident.

              Parking looking beyond the streets to see the smaller town completely flooding with a liquidous mudslide that wreaked of her own piss.  The yellowish mud rising up the buildings, swallowing them, Parker seeing cars and people disappearing all around her into the torrential flood as she stepped into the town, the squelching wet squish beneath her boots met with random crunches of whoever and whatever she couldn’t see ending up underneath her feet.  Witnessing hundreds of people all climbing to the tops of the tallest buildings that only came up to her shins.

              She initially started to drag the heel of her boot around the town, cleaving out a canyon to act as a dam and direct her pee away, but she ended up splattering more houses and people underneath her heel that acted more like a gargantuan bulldozer, seeing people disappear against her boot until she stopped after only a few inches, but thousands of feet for the nanos, her hands a jittery as she looked up. 

              Parker, her mouth open with worry and concern, terrified and ashamed of what she had done with such a trivial act.  Hundreds of people were currently drowning in her piss right beneath her as she stepped closer to the town center instead.  People waved their hands up at Parker as if begging for help from the giantess, their squeaky screams sounding desperate and panicked.

              Without thinking, Parker reached out with her plain nails and pale fingers, attempting to pinch the people off of the roof and lift them to safety as the golden and muddy puddle continued to rise up as the flood kept building, yet barely coming up to the rim of Parker’s sole.  Parker could feel their little bodies wiggling against the skin between her fingers, but a disturbing crunch made her heart sink. 

              A spurt of blood shot from between her fingers.  Mangled, bloody, and crushed bodies sticking to her finger pads.  “Noo… please… I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” Parker apologizing as she quickly wiped away the dead bodies against her pants and reached back down to the buildings.  Instead, hovering her palm to the side of the building so the people could climb on themselves.  “Get on… I’ll get you out of here” Parker insisted as the flooding only continued to rise, the entire town almost swallowed whole by her piss except for the top floors of the tallest buildings. 

              Parker saw the hesitation in their faces though, almost as if they were too scared to climb into her palm after seeing their fellow nanos pop between her fingers.  “Please get on” Parker begged, a few people taking the risk and climbing on, the rest remaining on the roof, but it was too late for them, the flood climbed and swept them away into the muddy urine.  There was only one building left full of people on the roof as Parker gently moved her hand over a few inches, seeing the people already in her palm stumbling and falling into the wrinkles of her hand. 

              “You too, climb on or you’re gonna drown!” Parker warned, Parker’s face enamored with worry and panic, breathing heavily as the people were moving too slowly, some climbing onto her palm while the others were trying to push and shove their way onto Parker, but it was too late for rest stuck on the roof as her piss swallowed the top of the building and the remainder of the town as Parker pulled her palm up to her chest. 

              Stepping into the mud and away from the town, feeling more crunches and pops in the goopy squish beneath her boots.  “I’m so sorry… I’m sorry… I’m sorry…” Parker repeatedly whispered, getting away from the mud and back towards the hills and valleys.  She cupped her hands together for extra stability, seeing the tiny people flailing around her palm with each step.  “How does the Goddess do this?!” Parker loudly whispered. 

              She found an empty road over a hill and slowly squatted down, gently lowering her hands to the road and letting the people slowly climb off of her hand, all but one who remained in her palm.  “Hey, you can climb off now… you’re safe…” Parker said to the lone dot on her hand.  The others at her smelly, mud-covered boots already backing away from her and walking down the road toward the hilltop. 

              Parker squinting, her face confused as she raised her hands from back off the ground and up to her eyes, the tiny person was laying down and motionless… dead, Parker’s breath washing over the tiny lifeless human, it looked like a little man, dark hair, his leg appeared unnaturally twisted behind his back.  Parker sighing and standing up embarrassed, unsure of what to do with the dead body in her hand as she let the lifeless being simply drop from her hands, tilting her palm downward.  The body smashing into the forest by her side. 

              Parker much more careful as she walked back in the direction of the mountains, the old abandoned fueling station in the distance, spotting Justyna’s helicopter as Parker carefully chose her steps and which trees to explode underneath her boots as she approached the tiny Prime Minister.  “That was a long bathroom break… oh… what is that awful smell…” Justyna’s audible disgust sounded aloud through the speakers. 

              “Uhh… yeah, nothing to report, Prime Minister, ma’am…” Parker anxiously dismissed, uncharacteristically acting with respect. 

              “Are those… bodies… in the mud… stuck to your boot treads?” Justyna’s voice turning serious. 

              “It was an accident” Parker said with a shake of her head.

              “Did you urinate on people?!” Justyna yelled.

              “I thought I found a safe place, I’m so sorry… please… I didn’t mean to” Parker explained. 

              “You need to be careful!  You are not Kristen… you don’t get to act like that!”  Justyna screamed. 

              “You’re lucky I don’t have to shit, otherwise I’d do it right on top of you… now do you want me to clear out these strongholds or not” Parker lashed back towards the Prime Minister.  Where did that come from?  The stress, the embarrassment of what she had done, but Parker realizing she had the power, what were the little mites going to do to her.  Angry with herself that she had taken life in such a mundane way, but never being the type that had made threats before in her life.

              “Let’s just get it done so we can get you back to your… Goddess…” Justyna said defeated.

              “That’s all I want…” Parker said. 

              An hour of walking later, Parker was starting to get tired of the constant feeling of trees exploding underneath her boots, but Justyna had insisted on taking a less destructive path to preserve and protect countless towns and villages on Parker’s march.  The two hadn’t talked since Parker made her threat, Parker tossing and turning in her mind about her actions, if it was okay to make threats just because she was bigger than them… it was confusing for Parker… Parker hated the power, thinking that only Kristen should have it, she was the Goddess after all… Kristen should be the only one in the rooms with the power of life and death, yet Parker had taken hundreds of lives in only just a few hours for simply needing to relieve herself. 

              “You ever wonder how we can understand each other?” Parker asked, a minute passed by and the speakers on the chopper had yet to turn on, Parker shaking her head in embarrassment as troves of trees disappeared underneath her.  It was apparent Justyna didn’t want Parker there, Parker feeling like a tool to be used. 

              “My partner had a theory about that… multiple dimensions… alternate realities… maybe it’s just coincidence… maybe it’s on purpose… but listen up… the first outpost is over this ridge… there’s no civilians here… so do what you have to… we’ll hang back until you’re done” Justyna said. 

              The multiple thousand-foot parker approached the first stronghold, taking a small step over the ridge and into a small clearing in the forest.  There it was, an unsuspecting set of buildings amongst the trees, a large satellite dish on the top of the central building, barbed wire, and fortifications all around, military vehicles and then Parker spotted them at the tips of her boots.  Dozens of tiny people scurrying around like little pale ants. 

              Parker hearing a pop and feeling a tiny prick against the skin of her chest, seeing the muzzle flashes of the tiny people already shooting their rifles up at her without hesitation.  Other tiny people running into the building for safety as Parker gritted her teeth, her face angry as she lifted her right boot, raising her arms up for balance as she stomped down, flattening the entire set of buildings with one step, dragging her foot back and plowing away the land, leaving almost no trace that there had even been a tiny base there at all. 

              Parker rubbing a finger over where her chest briefly stung, holding up her finger to her eyes and seeing a tiny dot of her own blood.  Parker’s eyes widening as she could suddenly feel the danger, these tiny nanos could actually make her bleed… albeit, just a drop.  Parker walked back towards the ridge, “that was… quick…” Parker said. 

              “I expect for you that most of these encounters will be similar… you’re simply too big for them… and thank you… you just took out my ex chief of energy… asshole” Justyna said with a bit of anger in her tone.  Parker looking toward the ground, it almost didn’t feel real to her, stepping on real people on purpose, she could barely feel the crunch of their bodies as they so easily disappeared underneath her boot. 

              “How many more?” Parker asked dejectedly.

              “9 more, but then there’s their headquarters in the city of Okyeva… that’s the big one… when you’re ready, let’s get back to it” Justyna said as Parker nodded, brushing her hand through her hair, realizing it was going to be a much longer day than she anticipated. 

              Parker stomped on the second outpost with little resistance, the soldiers barely having time to take out their guns, Parker trying not to think too hard about what she was doing, pretending she was just stepping on a little matchbox with a few ants around instead, trying her best to tune out the panicked screams of the little soldiers screaming underneath her boot before it came down on them in a dusty crash.

              By the time Parker walked to the third outpost, word had got around and the defenses were made ready.  A salvo of rockets and gunfire erupted over the trees and up towards Parker, feeling like she was being hit with sparks, stinging her skin, feeling little burns and bites peppering her arms and chest as she tried to shield her face, wincing her eyes as she blindly stomped down and obliterated the base with her heel. 

              Parker sitting down on the side of a mountain for a break, breathing tiredly, sweating a bit despite the cool air conditioning the massive room.  Her arms on her knees, her legs outstretched as she rested her had back against the solid rock of the peak, her boots plowing into more forest and a long-abandoned farming village while Justyna refueled their helicopter once again.  Parker feeling hungry and thirsty, but there was nothing around to sate her needs, and before she knew it, the tiny helicopter lifted up again and Parker was back to work as a giantess soldier.   

              One by one, Justyna’s ex cabinet members were crushed and stomped by monstrous Parker, a few of them being evacuated to their headquarters to make their last stand as the sun started to lower beyond Kristen’s giant windows.  Night was quickly approaching as Parker marched for miles and miles around the territories of East Ostrov, her energy draining, almost dragging her feet as she approached the seventh outpost, her skin dirtied, dried blood on her arms and chest from repeated small arms fire, ruthlessly crushing and squishing people over and over again weighing on her mental health and morals. 

              Parker felt awful, there was a small group fleeing soldiers at the 6th outpost.  They had dropped their weapons and fell to their knees, holding their hands up to Parker as if to ask for forgiveness, but Parker lifted her sole over them, hovering her foot for a few seconds in contemplation before lowering her foot atop them, hearing their screams for mercy as she felt the tiny pops of their bodies underneath her boot, Justyna praising the action and congratulating the death of her ex chief of technology as Parker felt ashamed instead. 

              “Justyna, I need water… I’m so dehydrated…” Parker said on their march to the penultimate outpost.  Parker licking her dry lips, her skin a little paler than it usually was. 

              “I know, Parker, we’re almost done… I’ve already updated the Goddess on your progress…” Justyna said.  Parker smiling, finding a little bit of mental fortitude to keep going on her slower paced march to number 8.  Night had fallen though, the stars were visible through the window, the room a little colder as the glow of the city and town lights lit up the vast landscape of the nano country.  Parker seeing lights in the distance all around her, making everything almost easier to spot from her height as the landscape wasn’t a continuous blend of greens and browns. 

              Parker could hear the low, yet muffled voices of the Goddess and Ginny from afar, unable to make out their words, but the vibrations of their steps and voices were comforting for Parker, knowing it was just a matter of time, only needing to destroy three more locations and she would be lifted away…

              Parker stomped the outpost, seeing the tiny light disappear under her boot, but she could spot a few moving lights of cars driving away from her, picking them out one by one with a quick tap of her toes atop their vehicles, savagely crushing them with light pressure until the lights of the fleeing cars were all gone or at least until she could no longer see any. 

              The last outpost seemed abandoned, no resistance, no weapons, Parker spotting nobody as Justyna simply hovered behind Parker’s shoulder.  “Let’s move on… nobody is here…” Justyna said.

              “Do you want to step on it just in case?” Parker tiredly asked, her voice a little raspy as her throat was drying, trying to smack her lips and tongue to get some moisture into her mouth.

              “I guess?” Justyna strangely questioned.  It had been a long day for both parties, Parker thought, they just both wanted it to be over was the feeling Parker understood from Justyna’s tone of voice.  Parker barely pushing her foot forward, her boot taking care of the rest as the structure crumbled atop the front of her foot, the rest scraping underneath, and leaving a streak of upturned dirt and ripped trees behind.  “This is it… what’s left of their main force… their leadership is in there… where you see the bigger glow of lights…” Justyna ominously hummed over the speakers.  “You can take a break if you want…” Justyna suggested.

              “No, I want it done… I want to go home…” Parker said.

              “Okay… remember… this city might be full of innocent people… they were warned to evacuate but… nonetheless, the headquarters is located close to the central district… we’ll try our best to lead you there… it’ll look like a political building…columns and a rotunda…” Justyna said as Parker nodded and took a deep breath.  Part of her feeling dizzy, a slight headache, her stomach almost turning over from how hungry she felt, but she marched on with wilted eyes and determination for her Goddess’ blessing. 

              Parker clenched her fists and marched toward the city, avoiding the roads next to her that appeared jammed with evacuating cars, their lights back-to-back as they attempted to flee the city, Parker sparing their lives, but the closer she got, the unavoidable happened as the trees she was used to feeling explode underneath her dwindled in number.

There was suddenly nowhere to step, endless outskirts of neighborhoods and suburban districts surrounded the city in all directions and Parker was thousands of feet tall, no matter where her boot landed, it would end in devastation for the people and structures below even if she was a delicate as possible. 

              She briefly contemplated taking her boots off, maybe softening the blow for the innocents who had yet to evacuate, but she became grossed out by the thought of stepping on somebody with her bare skin, not wanting to feel their bodies crunch underneath her toes, wondering how the Goddess got so used to the feeling.  Parker winced her eyes, raising her shoulders almost in shame as she took her first deliberate step into the neighborhoods, hearing a few sparse screams disappear under her step, but the streets mostly looked empty of people thanks to Justyna’s warnings. 

              Houses shattered underneath Parker as she was just a few short steps away from the main district and the taller buildings mixed in with one or two skyscrapers.  Downtown was more packed with people, spotting them from above, the city’s tallest tower coming up above Parker’s knees as she looked over and around for anything remotely ‘political’ looking, but it didn’t take much effort as a volley of rockets shot towards her, following the smoke trails to a rotunda and courtyard filled with military vehicles who opened fire on Parker immediately. 

              The rockets impacting all over Parker’s body as she grunted in pain, feeling the burn like sparks irritating her skin, next came the bullets from the heavier guns scattered all over her body, ripping through her pants and tank top as Parker felt some more intense stings, but nothing worse than being bitten by an insect so far for her, shielding her face to protect her eyes as she approached closer to downtown in hopes to get a good position.  Watching the position of her feet as she stepped into a larger road closer to the central district and seeing a group of fleeing citizens disappear under her boot as her heart pounded with nerves, but the pain kept building like a burning heat all over her body, noticing her white tank top was stained with a little bit of blood before ominous thud shook everything.

              The popping and crackling gunfire stopping almost instantly, Parker stumbling backward nearly falling over, her boot crashing down into a random part of the neighborhoods and suburbs as smoke and dust shot up from her destructive step.  Parking looking down to see the tiny people shooting at her from the capitol building were all on the ground trying to get up but then another quaking thud rang out as Parker looked up to see the massive door handle turning, the mechanical lock sounding aloud across the entire country. 

              “Finally…” Parker mumbled as the miles tall, darkened silhouette of the Goddess stood in the doorway.  The Goddess was only wearing white panties, holding her phone in hand as she stepped onto the yoga mat, softening the quakes for Parker, but not for the tinies further beneath her in the little city, seeing them struggle to get up still as Justyna’s helicopter, immune to the quakes, hovered a few hundred feet up relative to Parker.

              The true scale of Kristen towering over Ostrov became a reality for Parker, for Parker 12 miles seemed like she was looking at the heavens, but the little speck sized people beneath Parker’s boots, they were looking up at a sheer living planet of a woman, her tits bouncing overheard as the Goddess barely even cared looked down at her nano people.  Stepping over her heels and the purple toy on her long strides around the country. 

              “Parke!  Now is not the time to get distracted… finish the job” Justyna ordered over the booming echo of Kristen’s step as she approached closer to the couch in the far distance.  Parker briefly looking down to see the people all weathering Kristen’s steps, unable to shoot up at Parker as she eyed up the opportunity to stomp, positioning herself over a few buildings, crushing some neighborhoods before a massive thump threw Parker off her feet again, looking up to see the Goddess had sat down. 

              Parker landing on the outskirts of the city, her butt buried into a few more neighborhoods and part of downtown as she picked herself up, wiping her hands down her back and behind to rid herself of the thousands of crushed bodies and tons of debris splattered and stuck to her backside.  “Sorry…” Parker mumbled before she heard a wet sloshing sound… Parker’s heart racing as she saw Kristen’s hand slip into her panties miles away… Parker’s mouth opening wide, her eyes enamored, forgetting her place in the world for a moment, becoming a servant to her Goddess as she dropped to her knees in awe at the sight of Kristen’s head motioning back in blissful pleasure.  Parker’s knees digging into hundreds more people and structures.

              Kristen’s bare tits jostling up and down slightly with her hand movements around her clit, her toes almost curling and scrunching down into East Ostrov, but it would take hours and hours of walking just to get to them for Parker.  “Parker!” Justyna’s squeaky voice sounded over the speakers. 

              “MMMMMM… UUUHHHNNN” Kristen’s soft yet booming moans echoed over Ostrov like a Goddess’ voice beckoning her people to worship her.  Parker closing her eyes, feeling herself getting wet underneath her dirtied, burned, and bloodied combat pants.  Parker wanted to serve her more than anything, basking in her power, hearing the subtle, yet loudly gushing noises of the God’s fingers working herself. 

              Parker on her knees had thousands of people even smaller people below her own crotch, totally unaware to the plight of the panicking people in her shadow.  The glow of the city lights flickering as the nighttime scene was so beautiful and serene to Parker as she simply continued to stare up and ignore everything else.  The Goddess’ eyes were closed, her movements slow, her breathing slow and calm with a few moans and whimpers thrown in, the glow of the God’s massive phone lighting up her perfect face. 

              Parker’s eyes widening as she remembered why she was there in the first place, placing her hand down to hoist herself up, her palm squishing into troves of fleeing people and cars beneath her, obliterating houses, and shopping buildings all around as their tiny screams squeaked, Parker uncaring, realizing her purpose, but not before Kristen’s moans drowned out all of the noise in the room. “MMMMMFF” Kristen moaned again with another wet gush in the distance of her fingers pushing their way into her pussy. 

              Parker standing up, the little soldiers starting to fire again up toward Parker, but only a few seemed to properly be aiming at her, the intense vibrations from Kristen swirling over her clit, even from a hundred miles away relative to the nanos was enough to shake them so badly they could barely land a projectile on the much more stable micro Parker.  “UHHHHHNN” Kristen moaned again as Parker saw her head go back, her hand movement slowing down, a subtle warmth along with Kristen’s odor filled the air as the Goddess finished herself off. 

              The academy cadet then slammed her boot down onto the capitol building, flattening everyone and everything beneath, but accidentally toppling over a few buildings in the wake, collapsing on the streets that were still filled with fleeing citizens who didn’t heed the warnings early enough.  Parker unaware of how many she had killed, squished, or crushed, all she could think of was the same image of Kristen cumming again and again in the soft glow of the light. 

              Loud and visceral sounds of the mighty Goddess in the distance adjusting herself atop the couch as the city panicked below Parker.  Tufts and columns of smoke and fire all around her as she stepped away from the city crushing a few more districts and neighborhoods on her way to the safety and the calm of the forest.  The Goddess had turned her back toward the nation, facing away as she adjusted herself to a laying position, wiggling herself in place, but the best part for Parker was that the Goddess’ ass, so massive, seemed to be hanging over the edge of the seat, the perfect curves lit up by the city lights spread across the floor.

              “Ahh…” Parker sighed, breathing heavily as she sat down on a hill, flattening grassland and forest beneath her as she stretched and hugged her knees, tired, exhausted, scraped, cut, and burned, continuing to stare up towards Kristen’s planet sized backside, the white panties wedged between her cheeks up high as after only a few minutes, a loud, yet gentle snoring could be heard from the couch as the Goddess had fallen asleep. 

              Parker rearing back, laying down, the needle sized trees snapping underneath the back of her head, her red hair spread out as she folded her arms over her chest and tried to relax, her body digging into the grass and dirt, shaping to the form of her body before for another 20 or so minutes.  Parker drifting in and out of an exhausting sleep before she saw the little red blinking light hovering above her, followed by the whirring of the chopper between the low rumbling of Kristen’s snores. 

              The helicopter lowering closer and closer towards Parker’s face and then slowly off toward her elbow, “that’s it… that was all of them… thank you, you saved so many more lives than you took today… I’ll message her right now…” Justyna’s speakers said as the static cut out.  The speck sized Parker to Kristen, and the speck sized Justyna to Parker sat still for a moment with the soft rumblings like thunder overhead from the sleeping Goddess.

              “Glad I could help…” Parker said with her raspy voice, tiredly grinning, her eyes closed as she breathed from her mouth, on the verge of passing out. 

              “Do you know how to get back to your vehicle from here?” Justyna asked.

              “My vehicle right next to the gigantic dildo?  Yeah, I think I know how to get to it…” Parker sarcastically said as she pointed to the monolithic purple penis in the far distance. 

              “And I trust you won’t overstay your welcome?” Justyna asked.  Parker lowering her brow in annoyance. 

              “No, Prime Minister… I don’t want to be here… I want to be with her…” Parker said, instead pointing up towards Kristen’s curving cheeks. 

              “Very well… the message was sent…” Justyna said, Parker hearing a low and deep vibration of Kristen’s snore at the same time as a soft glow of light could be seen on the ceiling above Kristen’s couch.  The phone screen dimming off after a few seconds. 

              “Thank you…” Parker said as she stirred, slowly lifting her head from the ground with a grin, “wait…look out!” Parker shouted, the static of the speakers creaking from Parker’s relatively thunderous voice as Parker spotted a trail of smoke coming from the woods.  

Parker throwing her hand up and shielding the helicopter just in time for a few missiles to impact her hand and burn her skin more than she had felt in the pervious engagements.  “Ah!” Parker shouted in pain as she quickly stood up, her body displacing the air around Justyna’s helicopter as it whirled and wobbled but remained upright.  “Stay behind me…” Parker said as another volley of missiles blew up all over, trees exploding all around Parker’s in a swirl of fire and smoke catching her off guard, confused, and scared. 

              A few of the projectiles hitting Parker directly as it burned even worse, wincing at the pain and grunting aloud, the stinging sensation unceasing.  It was coming from all over, Parker looking around panicked, flying objects darting right by her face, only seeing the flashes of gun fire in the darkness surrounding the forest.  Parker picking up her boot and slamming it into the trees at random, only squishing where she saw the flashes of light, but there were more than she could see. 

              Another salvo of missiles from the air impacting all over the front of Parker’s body as she screamed out in pain and agony, bleeding from her arms and chest as she started to shake and cry, noticing the glow of Kristen’s massive phone over the couch.  A creaky, leathery stir sounded out over the room as the Goddess’ massive body picked itself up, the tired giantess rubbing her eyes and checking her phone as she sat back against her cushions and faced the country at her feet. 

              “Ahh!” Parker screamed again as a larger plane full of explosives had flown directly into her chest, a gush of blood spurting from her torso as she wobbled backwards, Justyna’s helicopter having no choice but to pull away from Parker and become defensless.  “Shit… shit!” Parker panicking as she placed her hands over her chest, blood dripping down her hands and soaking into the land beneath her.  Explosions lighting up all around still as the Goddess stood up from her leather couch. 

              She had taken a huge step around the pink mat and up to the border of East Ostrov, shaking everything on the ground, Parking catching herself from falling, only momentarily, her heart racing, the pain so severe she wanted to retreat, positioning herself to run in the other direction to save herself until another suicide plane had crashed right into Parker’s head, the impact was so hot that it almost felt like ice to Parker. 

Parker soon feeling the intense burn like fire and overwhelming pressure on her head as the next thing she knew, she was on the ground with her face half in the dirt, dizzy and her vision fading, but the last thing she saw was a bright light, almost blinding.  Then her sky was filled with tanned skin and shadow, and a brief glimpse of a dark blue-purple color, the side of Kristen’s big toe twisting into the city a few miles away like a planet crashing into an entire world, her toes lighting up with explosions as all the nano buildings collapsed like dust and sand… only followed by a deep rumble before Parker’s vision faded to black.  

 

 ***                                                                 ***                                  ***     

Kristen

              “Your cadet is making great progress; she really is saving my life by being here… thank you so much” Justyna’s first update read. 

              “The cadet has finished off the 5th target… everything going well, a few cuts and scrapes on her, but she appears okay” Justyna’s second message read. 

              “Kristen, Parker did her job… she can be retrieved now” Kristen read Justyna’s third message as she rubbed her eyes, clenching her lower muscles and readying herself to get up to go relieve herself on the toilet back in her bedroom until Kristen read the fourth message.

              “We’re under attack… some kind of final push, Parker is being hit with heavy rockets” Justyna’s fifth message read. 

              “We’re taking cover behind Parker’s back… I don’t know if we’re gonna make it” Justyna’s sixth message read. 

              “Okyeva.  We’re by Okyeva.  Please wake up.” Justyna’s final cryptic message read as Kristen stood up with a panic form the couch, her little Prime Minister and cadet in danger.  The message had been sent only a few minutes prior, there was still a chance.  Kristen took a long step over East Ostrov and onto the mat, everyone beneath her seeing her legs and ass undulate and her tits jostle as she turned and stared down at the land. 

              Kristen holding her phone up and turning on the flashlight, like a god’s spotlight, Kristen even wincing her own eyes form the sudden extreme change in brightness, as she looked down at the illuminated land under the gaze of her phone.  Kristen’s eyes adjusting, seeing the tiny dots of explosions in green and brown flatness next to Okyeva.  Kristen wanted to make sure, pulling up her map of Ostrov on her phone, her adrenaline pumping through her veins as she made the quick decision after quick glance at the map. 

              Kristen hovering her big toe over the land basked in her flashlight, slowly lowering it down until she felt the sandy wet squish, twisting once as the explosions all stopped.  Picking her toe up and settling her foot next to the other safely atop the mat and holding her flashlight closer toward the land.  Kristen could spot a little white and blue speck amongst the green and brown next to the new toe crater embedded in the land.  Kristen feeling her phone vibrate in her hand.

              “We’re clear” Justyna’s message read a moment later, a wave of relief washing over Kristen’s body, like a melting feeling of respite from her head and down her spine.  Kristen wiping her big toe onto the mat, ridding her skin of the gritty feeling of having just pressed away an entire nano city with no effort. 

              “Okay…” Kristen mumbled, her heartbeat slowing as she grew calmer, turning around and reaching down behind her, picking up the cap she had used to transport the micro volunteer in the first place and rearing it back around.  Squatting down, using her flashlight to make sure she picked the right spot as she dug the edge of the cap into the dirt around the micro as to not crush her, scooping up the dirt and forests along with her shoveling motion, the blue and white speck lifting upward slowly as Kristen stood. 

              Kristen thinking how she had flattened an entire nano city to save just a few people as she locked the country room behind her, turning off her flashlight and entering the micro room, placing the cap down on the outskirts of Port Leslie after taking a step over Queenstown.  “There’s a woman in there… help her…” Kristen tiredly commanded as she locked the door behind her again. 

              Slowly walking upstairs to her own bathroom and sitting down to release the pressure, wiping, and flushing behind her as she stood up and stumbled to her bed with her phone, “thank you” another message from Justyna glowed in Kristen’s face as she closed her phone and turned over in her bed. 

 

 ***                                                                 ***                                  ***     

Parker – 25

Clitsburgh

 

              “Ahh” Parker gasped awake, immediately met with beeping noises and a white room, the window at her side showing Kristen’s massive black and gold chair in the corner of the micro room, Parker realizing she had been returned home somehow as she collapsed back into her pillow, attempting to move, but her motion was limited, her body almost wrapped in a near total cast apart from a few appendages.  Her arms and legs bound and covered in bandages, her head throbbing with the worst headache and pain she had ever experienced. 

              “Holy shit... you’re awake” Parker hearing the familiar voice of Cameron as she looked over, groaning in pain as her neck wouldn’t really move, stuck in place. 

              “Uhh…” Parker groaned, blinking rapidly trying to comprehend everything, remembering the blinding light and Kristen’s toe coming down. 

              “Relax, you’re okay” Cameron said from the chair in the corner, standing up next to Parker’s bedside.  Parker kept grunting, moaning, and groaning from the pain.  “I know… I know… try not to move” Cameron calmly reassured.  “I’m just glad you’re back…” Cameron said as Parker attempted to smile. 

The door slowly opened, followed by a few nurses and some guards with rifles and military uniforms similar to the ones she had seen in Queenstown, thinking she was dreaming still, wanting to laugh everything away. 

              “How are you feeling, Parker?” one of the nurses asked as they walked up to the bed and adjusted some of the slings in Parker’s casts above her bed, Parker wincing and groaning in pain at the sudden surge of burning she had felt through her body from the adjustments.  The other nurse, injecting more pain medication into the IV. 

              “Wha-…” Parker mumbled.  The door slowly opening again, and a woman dressed in the same blue and white uniform walked in, she had looked familiar, but Parker couldn’t quite place it. 

              “Hello Parker…” the woman said as she pulled up a chair and sat down next to the bed. Cameron staring in silence.  “My name is Samantha… I was one of Werth’s officers…” Samantha said, reaching out and placing a gentle hand on Parker’s unwrapped leg, healing cuts burns dotted on her pale skin.

              “Yeah…” Parker mumbled, obviously on heavy pain medication, Parker’s vision still hazy. 

              “You were flown over to our city hospital… best in the room… you’re gonna be here for a little while, Parker, I’m not going to lie…” Samantha gently said. 

              “What happened?” Parker exhaustingly mumbled. 

              “You took a shot to the head… and chest… and the rest of your body… severe stuff… you’ve been asleep for almost a week” Samantha said.

              “And the Goddess?” Parker asked as Cameron shook his head.

              “Saved you…” Samantha said as Parker almost started to cry, sniffling if only her nose hadn’t hurt so much, her body feeling heavy.  Samantha took a deep breath and leaned in, feeling empathy for the younger Parker.

              “When am I getting out… I want to see her” Parker exhaustingly said.

              “At least 2 months…maybe a little more” Samantha said as Parker groaned again, “I think we should get to know each other a little bit… for now… let these wonderful nurses take care of you… and your friend here” Samantha said, nodding toward Cameron before she excused herself, the guards following her, leaving the nurses to tend to Parker. 

              Samantha was escorted out of the hospital and excused the guards, driving back to her home near the crushed air force base curtesy of Kristen in the early days.  Walking inside and meticulously placing her uniform in her bedroom closet before she dressed in something more comfortable, sitting down at her desk and writing in her notes, “found out what you can from Parker…” Samantha wrote down under the category, “Servitus Interview Preparation” Samantha scribbling down more notes into the late night.  Unaware of when the race for Servitus leadership would commence… Samantha dreading the day, contemplating what she would do as the head of leadership in the entire room… but only if she won…

Chapter End Notes:

I know it's been a while since I posted, I really appreciate your patience as I go through some life adjustments.  Please take time to leave a review and tell me what you think.  I hope you like it. Please stay tuned for more soon!  Thank you!

! I moved all reference pictures to the end notes of chapter 1 to avoid crowding !