- Text Size +

In this Chapter:  Kristen takes a break from ruling over her tiny people and entrusts Ginny to take over in her absence.  Justyna realizes her time is running out in Ostrov. 

 

Main Tags of This Chapter:  Crush. 


 

Cameron – 24   Parker – 25

Queenstown Academy

 

              “She’s using a giant pink doll or something, I can’t really see what’s happening though…” Cameron calmly said, staring out of the glass of the repurposed building in the middle of central Queenstown.  Dormitories lining the hallways up and down the new academy, the cadet’s room with windows facing out toward Kristen’s empire.  Their eyes glued to the view of Kristen in the distance ruthlessly decimating Sole City with her child’s doll, but the view was too far away and too low to the ground to really see anything besides Kristen’s massive upper body leaning over the tiny city beneath her.     

              “I’m gonna go get a better look” Parker said, quickly leaving Cameron’s small room.

              “Hey, hey wait!” Cameron yelled as he rushed out and followed Parker down the hallways.  The pair passing up some of the other cadets and mostly closed dorm doors, most people just trying their best to sleep despite the loud and quaking destruction 50 miles away making it nearly impossible.   

              Parker ran outside and into the main streets surrounding the academy.  Cameron a little out of breath but keeping up behind the determined redhead.  Parker jogging into the nearest and tallest building she could spot, a long-abandoned office building a few blocks away from the academy.  Parker rushing inside the empty dark building. 

“Why do you wanna see so bad?!  It’s the same shit over and over again with her… she crushes a bunch of people, fucks herself, then goes to bed… rinse repeat” Cameron shouted between heaving breaths. 

              Parker ignored him as she walked toward the elevator in the lobby, clicking the button before it glowed a soft orange.  “Yes!  Still has power” Parker said as Cameron huddled next to her, both breathing rather laboriously as the elevator doors chimed open.  Walking inside and resting against the wall for a few seconds to compose themselves.  Parker reached out and pressed the highest floor possible, the elevator doors closing as they calmed their breathing back down to normal.

              “You think we’re safe?” Cameron asked.

              “From the goddess?  Yeah…” Parker said with confidence.

              “No… not Kristen… I meant Werth’s patrols, if they catch us outside the academy this late then we’re fucked, and I’m not going back to cleaning up her messes… did you see those guys picking up her cum earlier?  That could have been us in the HDU!” Cameron shouted.  Parker rolled her eyes and shook her head. 

              “Calm down… I have friends back in Braithe who are in her boots cleaning out her dead skin all day… nothing is worse than that” Parker retorted.

              “Oh yeah?  Would you want to be her nail painter or her foot scrubber?” Cameron shot back, Parker hmphing and going quiet for a few seconds, not having a rebuttal, mostly because Parker didn’t want to admit she actually wanted to try those exact jobs in the future.  To be oh so close to her beloved goddess who spared her life, to touch the flesh of the soles that could have ended Parker’s existence without care. 

              “I think we’re safe… Werth’s patrols probably got put on high alert since the goddess started poking into Sole…there’s no way they would bother with checking every dorm for curfew violations…” Parker said as the elevator continued to climb. 

              “You know you don’t have to call her that, Kristen is fine… narcissistic murderous bitch is better” Cameron said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

              “I’ll call her what I want… you’re the one who joined her royal academy…” Parker said as it was Cameron’s turn to be embarrassed and silent.  The elevator came to a stop, the pair walking out into the top office of the building. 

It was eerie, there were still cubicles scattered around the dimly lit room, upturned chairs all over the dusty floor, scattered papers, and broken computers piled up everywhere, half the ceiling missing, a long and forgotten memory of what life had been like before the storms, but the nightly scene out of the tall windows is what mattered the most. 

              The height of the building allowed for an unobstructed view across the darkened room, Parker walking slowly up to the broken and half-shattered windows, Cameron a few feet behind her with his arms still crossed over his chest.  “I think you’re right… it looks like she’s using a girl’s doll to… step on people… oh no…” Parker winced her eyes and cringed her teeth as she saw the massive Kristen using the doll to stamp into a populated district, a tiny explosion of orange illuminating the horrific scene before the fiery burst from the doll’s footstep turned to black smoke.   

              “Fucking psychopath…” Cameron angrily mumbled, barely watching over Parker’s shoulder.  The goddess’ face highlighted a little brighter from the glow of her huge phone on the ground.  Parker watched as the goddess began to rub her gigantic hand over her jeans between her legs.  Parker taking a deep breath in, remembering herself in the shadow directly under the goddess as the powerful god stepped over her.   

Parker breathing out slowly, wishing she could be in between the goddess legs in that exact moment.  “Did she just put an entire building in her fucking pants?” Cameron said with bewilderment and disappointment, interrupting Parker’s thoughts.

“Shh!” Parker shushed him, Parker trying to focus, her face nearly pressed up against the half-broken glass to appreciate such a raw display of power from a living deity.  Parker watched as Kristen rubbed countless people into her wetness underneath her panties before the glow of her face became more apparent, the massive woman holding her phone up to her face, but her aroused and lusting expression quickly turned to that of anger.  Parker snapped out of her trance-like gaze as the deep rumblings vibrated throughout the room, Cameron grabbing Parker and tugging her back from the window.

              “Fuck!  She’s coming this way!” Cameron yelled out as the goddess sprung upwards from the floor, leaving Sole City behind her smoking, and decimated.  The goddess was strictly and quickly marching over the pathways directly toward Queenstown.  The building began to rumble and shake as each step from the goddess nearly shook Cameron and Parker to the floor. 

              “We’re fine, she’s just gonna leave through the door like she always does…” Parker said, trying to calm down the situation, but Parker herself was nervous, not wanting to die either, began to slowly take a few steps backwards. 

Suddenly Cameron and Parker were thrown violently to the ground as the building creaked, the foundation groaned and wobbled.  Kristen had stepped off the pathway and stomped just outside Queenstown.  The pair looking up through the window to see Kristen’s long legs towering high above for miles, barely able to make out anything above her waist.

“LECTURE ME ABOUT RESPECT?  YOU’RE NOT MY FATHER.  AND YOU SURE CAN’T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK I CAN AND CANNOT DO WITH YOU AND EVERYBODY IN MY HOUSE…” her titanic voice boomed and thundered with conviction across every street and corner of the room. 

“What’s she doing?!” Cameron yelled out.

“Oh no…” Parker quietly said as they both saw Kristen’s foot raise high above the buildings, the curvature of her flesh blotting out all light from the ceiling as just dim glows of city lights lay beneath her.  The building shook once more as the pair of cadets covered themselves, the intense grinding noise of Kristen’s flesh on the ground below felt like sandpaper to the eardrums.  Parker couldn’t help but scream and Cameron held her as if to uselessly protect her.    

The door suddenly slammed shut as they opened their eyes, realizing they were alive, the massive toe print that had Werth’s headquarters was gone, flattened, nothing remained, not even scrap metal.  “We should go back…” Cameron quietly mumbled after a few minutes of creepy silence. 

“Yeah…” Parker quietly agreed. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Queenstown

General Werth

 

              “It’s time, sir, we gotta go” Samantha yelled out from the entranceway of Werth’s headquarters.    

              “Yeah, yeah… I’m coming…” Werth reluctantly shouted back.  The loud hum of helicopters parked outside as General Werth sat at his desk.  Samantha and Werth watching a live feed of the destruction in Sole City, the carnage of the barbie doll splattering people beneath its plastic.  Kristen ripping the city apart as thousands of people died, hundreds of thousands more running around the streets in panic and fear as the looming figure of Kristen towered above the devastation.    

              “Don’t think about it, sir…come on” Samantha urged as she noticed Werth’s hands drift toward the communication terminal with a link to Kristen’s phone as Kristen ripped out a building and stuffed it into her tight jeans.  Samantha growing a bit more anxious, debating tackling Werth up and out of his seat, and dragging his old behind to the evac choppers herself, but the haggard general was determined. 

              “No, I have to tell her… Samantha, if you’re gonna be nominated for the leader of Servitus then I want her to know things can change… she can get help…it can be normal, you can have a cooperative future” Werth explained. 

              “You already know she’s not going to like that, now come on… Let’s get back to Aker… I mean… Clitsburgh, sir…” Samantha corrected herself. 

              “Aker… yeah… I still call it that… that’s why I’m sending this message” Werth said as he began to type the plea to Kristen, begging her to get help and to leave her suffering people alone. 

              “What about your retirement, she’s going to want you dead…” Samantha said with a serious tone. 

              “A big house in Epsilon City… all the wine I could ask for… yeah, I’m not going down with this ship… I’m not getting stepped on, let’s get out of here” Werth said as she entered the command, the message sent.  Samantha and Werth immediately standing up and exiting outside, but it was already getting dangerous, Kristen was already stomping her way over to Queenstown. 

              They struggled as the quakes were starting to turn more violent, managing to stay mostly upright until Kristen stepped off the pathway and stomped her foot right outside of the city’s outskirts, throwing Samantha and Werth down to the ground.  Samantha picking herself up, noticing the curves of Kristen’s toes taking up the entire horizon, not even daring to look up all the way, instead quickly standing up Werth and shoving him onto the helicopter. 

              Everyone else had already been evacuated out of the big toe crater, the two choppers with their course set for Clitsburgh and safety for the night.  Samantha sprinting to her helicopter right behind Werth’s.  Samantha’s helicopter lifting off first followed right behind Werth’s, but the loud hum of the helicopter didn’t block out Kristen’s damning words for Werth.  Samantha peering out of the window, seeing a globe of dimly lit and fair flesh falling out of the sky like an asteroid above them, the helicopter tilting away just in time to breach the border of the crater, sparing them as they lifted upward. 

              Samantha breathing a sigh of relief as she saw the ocean of Kristen’s orange painted nail beneath her, but suddenly her breath escaped her lungs, Kristen began to twist and grind her toes into the ground with fierceness, whipping air against the choppers and sending them falling back down toward the ground. 

The pilots shouted as alarms blared and red lights flashed.  The helicopter twisting and tumbling as Samantha held on as tightly as she could to the railing above her.  The helicopters crashing into the middle of a city block after the gust of wind from Kristen’s twisting foot threw them down, Samantha’s evac plowing into the bottom floor of a long-abandoned shopping mall. 

              Samantha was covered in blood, the two pilots coughing and heaving as they kicked their doors out, Samantha was upside down, dizzy, confused, and probably concussed as she looked around with blurry vision, seeing the gigantic blur of Kristen’s figure slamming the massive door high above.  The pilots came around and grabbed her, hoisting her up as she coughed and groaned from the sore pain throbbing throughout her body. 

              Her vision slowly started to clear as she looked down at herself, her arm was obviously broken as a sharp fragment of her bone was piercing the skin, blood pooling from the fracture and dripping down to the street.  Her ankle was bent outward as she limped with the help of the two pilots who were both struggling themselves.

              Up ahead she could see Werth’s downed chopper, the fuselage was slightly on fire, broken at the tail and crumpled up.  Samantha relieved, smiling some through the sharpening pain as she could see the older general moving around the outside of the cockpit with only one of the other pilots.  “I think he’s gone…” Werth said as he banged his fist against the canopy, a lifeless pilot keeled over in the cockpit.

              The three pilots walked away to retrieve communications equipment and call for another exfil, the injured Samantha and Werth sat on the street.  “Don’t look at it…” Werth mumbled as he noticed Samantha’s brutally broken arm.  Werth himself was grumbling in pain and wincing his eyes, holding his stomach rather tightly with his hands and grimacing, clenching his teeth. 

              “We should have left sooner…” Samantha said with a bit of anger. 

              “I know… I’m sorry…” Werth said before he let out a few loud wheezing coughs, spatters of blood expulsing outward from his mouth.    

              “Clearly your message didn’t work” Samantha said with a pained, yet serious tone as Werth sighed. 

              “I know…” Werth said as he struggled to take another laborious breath.

              “How am I supposed to do this?  How am I gonna be one of her leaders!?” Samantha yelled out, both in physical pain and emotional anguish as she gripped at her upper arm and started to cry, snot dripping from her broken nose as a few tears rolled down her face and dampened the collar of her uniform.

              “Learn from my mistakes…and know when to quit” Werth said with a small laugh.  Another helicopter came by, taking them all back to Clitsburgh and straight to a hospital.  The hospital eerily empty that night as Samantha was patched up and left to recover in her bed after some heavy doses of medical grade drugs.

              Samantha woke up the next morning, feeling somewhat better on painkillers as the staff came in with some breakfast before the sun was even up.  “Major, can you hear me?” the older doctor asked as he scooted a small chair toward the bedside.

              “Y… yeah” Samantha struggled a bit with her voice, in a daze, high from the drugs and tired from intense exhaustion of surgery. 

              “Good, you’ll be staying with us for a while… we need to further assess your concussion, but we managed to get everything else wrapped and set… but…” the doctor said, but took a deep swallow, looking toward the floor before bringing his tired eyes back up, “… the general… didn’t make it…” he said with a depressive tone. 

              “W… what?” Samantha mumbled as she struggled up in her bed trying to lean forward, but most of her body was placed in wraps and compression casts that limited her range of motion.  “He was just here…” she whispered with disbelief. 

              “I’m sorry, Major… we tried everything… his internal injuries were too severe…” the doctor said with a saddened frown on his face before he turned and left.  The nurses in the room silent as Samantha let her head fall back to the pillow behind her...  

 

               ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Cameron – 24   Parker – 25

Queenstown Academy

             

              “We gotta workout?  Even with what happened last night?” Parker asked, her voice annoyed. 

              “That’s right… now get your shit on and let’s go!” the eccentric instructor yelled into the dorm.  The cadets all running outside just a few moments later. 

              “It’s the third biggest paycheck… it’s the third biggest paycheck…” Cameron kept mumbling as he jogged behind Parker through the destroyed streets of Queenstown, passing up the rubble and construction crews slowly getting the city back to presentable fashion.  Columns of cadets all jogging together as the slower cadets fell behind more and more as the early morning workout went on for what seemed like endless miles. 

              Suddenly a deep rumbling shook everyone as the instructor ordered everyone to stop.  The door creaked open as the massive Kristen came inside, she was dressed in a silky bathroom robe, her bare feet on the border of Queenstown, Kristen dangling a pair of shoes in her right hand.  “Everyone drop and give me pushups until I say stop!” the instructor yelled out. 

              “Dammit…” Parker mumbled and rolled her eyes, dropping down, but keeping her head up, getting the perfect view of Kristen’s tan thighs, but the robe was a little too long for her to see up between the gigantic, toned legs. 

              “I’M GOING ON VACATION FOR A WHILE… SERVITUS, PLEASE HELP SOLE CITY WITH WHATEVER THEY NEED… WHILE I’M GONE, GINNY WILL BE WATCHING OVER YOU… PLEASE BEHAVE FOR HER… YOU ARE TO DO WHATEVER GINNY SAYS WHILE I’M GONE, OKAY?  AND…UH…” Kristen thunderous and tired voice mumbled on. 

              Immediately, the pushups stopped, even while the instructor yelled for everyone to continue.  Ginny followers all jumped up, all across the city, the construction crews all stopped.  Parker and Cameron watching as the Ginny followers started to hug and cheer, some dropping to their knees and clasping their hands together in prayer.  “That’s… weird…” Cameron mumbled behind Parker... 

 

               ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Kristen – 35

              “Uh… yeah, only message me if it’s an emergency.  Nyla…I want you to clean whatever shoes Ginny brings with her too, but I want these done by the time I get back, okay?” Kristen said as she stepped over Queenstown, flashing the destroyed city below her as she had on nothing underneath her silky white bathrobe.  Kristen softly stepping around the pathways in the early morning before bending down and gently placing a pair of white leather slide sandals outside of the outskirts of Braithe. 

              Kristen stood back up and gave a half smile to the rest of her room before walking back toward the door, turning on her heels and facing her people.  “Stay safe…” Kristen mumbled as she couldn’t think of anything else to say, cringing at the irony in her words as she closed her door behind her and locked it tight. 

              Kristen cracked the door into her other room, staring down Ostrov from above, quickly picking out where Rasha had stepped into the country, a smaller footprint embedded deeply into the ground near the border with the door as Kristen rolled her eyes.  Kristen saw her strappy heels still resting atop the pink divide as she took a deep breath, “I’m leaving for a while, Ginny is gonna watch over you if you didn’t hear me already… Justyna… my phone is open…” Kristen said as gently closed the door and locked it up. 

              She went back upstairs and gently awoke Madelyn who stirred, “good morning, sweetie…” Kristen softly said. 

              “You’re not mad anymore?” Madelyn tiredly asked as Kristen sighed and smiled.

              “No, Maddy girl… I’m not mad anymore” Kristen gently said. 

              “I thought I could sleep in on weekends…” Madelyn said with a bit of disappointment while rubbing her eyes. 

              “I’m sorry, but… I just had to wake you up to tell you that we’re going to…” Kristen smiled wide, leading on the surprise as Madelyn’s face immediately shined with glee.

              “I know what you’re going to say!” Madelyn jumped out of her bed and started dancing around her room in an instant. 

              “That’s right, so get packing up!” Kristen excitedly said.

              “But what about school?” Madelyn stopped, frozen in place with horror, momentarily erasing her joy. 

              “I’ll talk to the school, don’t worry, Maddy girl…” Kristen said as she laughed watching Madelyn run back around her room, throwing clothes out to pack up for her journey to an amusement park across the country. 

              Kristen returned to her room, letting Madelyn pack.  She reached for her phone on her bed, “Hey, Ginny… I’m going away for like a week… need to figure some stuff out… do you mind watching the little people for me?” Kristen asked.  Ginny didn’t respond as it was still early in the morning, Kristen writing another message for her best friend to wake up to, “I’ll leave the keys out for you and some instructions, but honestly, you can do whatever you want… oh yeah, if you hear any digging in the backyard, don’t freak, I finally picked a pool design out!   Should be ready by summer” Kristen typed. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Ginny - 36

 

              “Everything okay?” Ginny responded to the message a few hours later after waking up.  Ginny stretching in her bed and checking her phone as she rolled around her sheets in the dim room.

              “I’m taking Maddy to Florida so she can meet all her favorite princesses… we’re at the airport right now.  Just been going through a lot… I know I’ve been drinking too much… I stepped on Werth last night.  I need to really think about who I am right now, and I need to spend time with Maddy” the message read. 

              “Oh, Kristy… that’s sad about Werth, but I’m sure you had your reasons.  You can talk to me about anything if you want, you know that… but please stay safe, let me know when you land, I’ll take care of all your littles for you” Ginny replied.  Ginny sighed as she rested in bed for a few more minutes, taking and some deep breaths and stretching her body some, motivated to get a quick morning bike workout in as well as finish some projects from work. 

              Ginny stood up and made her bed neatly, walking into her bathroom to pee while her little micro people started to exit their makeup pouch home and spread out across the sink as they would every morning to greet their goddess.  Ginny ignoring them as she left her bathroom and got dressed in a simple workout outfit, tight shorts, and a sports bra, she tied her hair in a ponytail and turned off the lights behind her.

              She went downstairs to her living room, she turned on her television to some early weekend news as background noise.  She stretched wide by her exercise bike before looking down at the small, elevated seat of the bike.  Hundreds of little dots scurrying around the top of the seat.  “Just where I left you…” Ginny sarcastically whispered with a little smirk.  Having a few hundred of her loyal micros essentially living atop her exercise bike seat, encouraging Ginny to peddle without sitting down and get a fully engaging workout. 

              Ginny’s legs pumped away at the peddles, working up a sweat as she always would, her muscles straining and her breathing heavy, and after miles and miles of riding, she started to wobble and slump down.  Her tight ass nearly sitting down and crushing the hundreds of people who simply enjoyed the view of Ginny’s jiggling backside above them.  A little boost of energy brought her posture right back up and spared the micros living on her bike seat. 

              She pushed herself for another few miles before slumping down once again, but this time without care, “ugh… I’m sorry…” Ginny mumbled between heavy breaths as she let her ass slam down on her seat, feeling a few tiny pops between her cheeks as she nestled into place with a few wiggles.  Ginny rearing her head back and slowly peddling to cool down, breathing streams of air through her pursed lips as she closed her eyes.  Her body feeling hot and sweaty as she peddled slower and slower over the next few minutes until she stopped and climbed off.  Ginny a little disappointed as it wasn’t her best time shown across the small screen.   

              She lowered down and inspected the seat, no trace of any living micros whatsoever, the black material only slightly dampened with her perspiration.  Ginny gulped down a fruit smoothie and a vegan protein bar before walking back upstairs into her bathroom.  The little black dots still spread out across her bathroom counter.  “Everyone get in the boat” Ginny softly whispered with a giggle.  The boat was her code for the cap she used to pick them up and transport them around safely, whether that was to her bed for a little fun, or into the bath for a swim with their owner. 

              Ginny took off her sports bra, tossing it into the closet clothes hamper.  She slid off her workout shorts and briefly held them up to her eyes, she chuckled some as she could see little red splotches on the underside of the shorts before she threw them into the hamper as well for laundry day later in the week.

              Fully nude, she stepped back up to her counter, her body radiating heat as she untied her ponytail and inspected herself in the mirror with a few twists and pivots.  Her loyal micros at her hips were all stuffing themselves into the cap while Ginny stepped off to the shower and turned on the water with a crank of the handle. 

              The water heated up only to lukewarm as Ginny still wanted to cool down, she reached into the shower and felt the temperature with the back of her hand until it was to her satisfaction.  Ginny took a few steps back to the sink and picked up the boat full of her people.  The mass of dots all writhing around in the cap as Ginny held them up to her chest and walked them into the shower with her, setting them down amongst the calm steam in the soap basket at the same level as Ginny’s chest, sparing them of being washed away from the warm torrential rain spewing from the showerhead miles above them.

              Ginny gave her loyal micros the show of their lives.  Ginny rinsing her body down with soap, shampooing her hair, slowly pivoting her body in the water, occasionally looking down at the micros as if to dare them to try something.  She ran her hands down her body, teasing them, a few of them so desperate to get to her that they fell out of the cap and splattered into the wet tile at the bottom after a long fall down the length of her body.  Ginny didn’t even notice. 

              Ginny cooling off in the shower, her body and muscles relaxing after the long bike exercise, she closed her eyes and hummed as she let the steam soothe her, breathing calmly from her nose as she reared her head back in bliss before opening her eyes with grin.  Ginny reached for the cap and pinch the container together between her nails, noticing that there were a few chips in her polish that needed to be corrected.

Slowly, she lowered the cap to her wet tits before she cupped the underside of her smaller breasts together and let a pool of water form above her cleavage.  She dumped the micros into the warm ocean to let them swim around the monstrous currents for a few seconds.  Letting the empty cap drop to the shower floor. 

              Giggling as she placed her other arm underneath her breasts to father support the water from leaking through, the micros being tossed all around, impacting her cleavage and the skin of her tits underneath the water pooling atop her chest, she turned and laughed, seeing a few of the dots spill over and splashing around her toes.

              Many of the micros submerging in the ocean she had created, the powerful currents sending them under water, their bodies crashing into her softer brown areolas and nipples.  Suddenly, Ginny let go of her breasts, letting the ocean of water fall down.  Most of the water impacting her lower abdomen with a warm splash, hundreds of micros turning to cloudy droplets of red as they slammed into their god’s lower midriff and thighs.  The rest splattered on the floor between her feet and washing down the drain. 

              She dried off and went through the rest of her routine, it was a little sad that her bathroom sink was now empty of specks as she sadly curled her lips, “I’ll have to pick some more up on the way home…” she whispered to herself, growing used to having her little people come out and greet her every morning, but there were thousands more all waiting for her return in Kristen’s home anyway. 

She grabbed a few bags, one full of her work laptop and snacks, the other full of a few goodies she had been saving up for some special occasions.  Ginny smirking as she looked down at the toys in her bag while gently walking down the sidewalk in the brisk air.       

              Ginny walked into Kristen’s house and kicked her shoes off, the house was colder as usual and the keys to the rooms were on the counter with a little note, “thank you for watching over the littles… be back soon, p.s.  I told them to do whatever you wanted… love K” the note read as Ginny sat her bags on the table and picked up the keys.  Kristen granting her the freedom to do as she pleased with her cities and the nanos of Ostrov. 

              Ginny grabbed her laptop and a small colored vial and headed for the micro room.  She twisted the key and strode over the cities, turning slowly and sitting on the throne.  She looked out over the teeming cities with a smile, wiggling her toes a few times with excitement before reaching down and pulling over the small platform that hovered above the twin cities, she dumped the purple liquid from the vial into the trough and wiggled back into the comfy seat before pleasantly sighing. 

              “Paint my toes please…” Ginny whispered, wriggling her toes atop the platform, rearing her head back and opening her laptop.  Despite it being the weekend, Ginny wanted to get ahead of her work schedule, dedicating the hour or so to finishing some upcoming projects with looming due dates.

              Already she could see dots from Luxury and Serenity piling around her toes.  “Also, I’m gonna want these painted too when you’re done down there…” Ginny commanded as she held up her fingers and twiddled them in the air. 

Ginny completely aware of the decimation of Luxury and Serenity in recent weeks, losing half their nail painting crews from accidents and punishments, but she had the extra time to wait.  Ginny wanted to be encouraging, giving experience and opportunities to the replacement crews as it was likely that many of the little mites beneath Ginny’s feet were going to be crawling around atop a set of giant toes for the first time in their lives. 

              Ginny typed away on her laptop, keeping her feet still as she slaved away to her own job, feeling a few tickles here and there on the bottoms of her feet and toes as they picked off any dead skin and smoothed out any rougher edges to perfection.  Ginny a little giddy, shimmied her shoulders from feeling the slightest tickle of the fresh paint rolling over her plain toenails by the hundreds of workers. 

              After a while, Ginny felt satisfied and closed her laptop to wait for some tasks at work to process.  Tiny speck sized helicopters flew up from the cities next to Ginny’s freshly painted toes and settled on the golden arms of the chair by her wrists.  Ginny gently propping her hands and fingers on the throne, flattening them out and closing her eyes, rearing her head to the side of the chair’s cushions, and resting her face on her cheek as if taking a nap. 

              Occasionally peaking to see the progress on her nails, “you poor little things… traumatized into subservience…” Ginny whispered before she closed her eyes once more, focusing on the tiny massages of specks rubbing her hands all over.  Suddenly she woke up, the sun was a bit higher in the sky above the windows, surely passed midday as Ginny looked around, the specks on her hands and feet were gone, her manicure and pedicure finished, looking bright and perfect as she lowered her head and inspected the impressive work that could beat almost any salon in Lakeside. 

              “Oooo… thank you” Ginny said with a tired yawn before she stretched upward and wide, she opened her laptop and her upload was complete and she satisfyingly hummed, shutting down her laptop and closing it with a small clasp.  She looked across the cities at her feet and grinned with excitement, thinking of all the fun things she could do while Kristen was away…

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Justyna

Volenskya – West Ostrov

 

              Justyna slowly awoke, stretching in her bed, grumbling under her beath before nuzzling her head into the soft pillows surrounding her blankets.  She tried to sleep but only getting a few extra hours since the giant Kristen came in that morning and announced that she was leaving unexpectedly on vacation.  Justyna reached out as another body in her wide bed stirred.  Suddenly Justyna was wrapped around a pair of warm arms and caressed into the chest of Niko. 

              Justyna comfortably closing her eyes for a few extra minutes in the quiet and elegant room.  Her phone ringing on the other side of the bedroom a few minutes later interrupting the peaceful moment where they didn’t have to think about the constant tragedies plaguing the nation.  The pair ignoring the phone call, just simply holding one another until the phone rang again and again.  “Dammit…” Justyna mumbled as she pulled away from Niko’s arms. 

              She shuffled to the corner of the room.  “Justyna…” she quickly answered.  “Okay… thank you…” Justyna concluded a moment later before hanging up the phone. 

              “What is it?” Niko tiredly asked.

              “It’s… happening…” Justyna said with obvious anxiety in her voice. 

              “Well then… what do we do?” Niko asked.

              “I… I need help” Justyna said as she quickstepped to her desk and began typing a message.  “Kristen, where did you go?  I need your assistance urgently” Justyna typed. 

              “Justyna, I won’t be home for at least a week… I can’t help with whatever is going on… but I can pass along any messages to Ginny” Kristen responded as Justyna clenched her jaw in frustration and groaned. 

              “Just tell her to stay away from Ostrov, she might do more harm than good… there’s going to be a lot of fighting over the next few days” Justyna typed. 

              “Don’t worry, I’ll tell her to help.  Is everything okay?” Kristen’s message asked as Justyna groaned, not wanting Kristen’s giant friend to be involved whatsoever.    

              “Just need to sort some things out…” Justyna responded. 

              “I know the feeling” Kristen replied.  Justyna closing the communication terminal. 

              “No… you don’t…” Justyna mumbled under her breath.  Justyna slumped down at her desk.  Niko walking over and holding onto her from behind as Justyna nuzzled her head into the small of his arms and took a few deep breaths. 

              “We’re going to be okay… I thought of something that might help us” Niko said. 

              “Is it an army?” Justyna asked, laughing at the absurdity of her question. 

              “Just the idea of one…” Niko said. 

              Ever since Kristen and Ginny had poked into East Ostrov after the deadly meetings, and Rasha had stepped into the West without knowing that she had flattened entire cities, Ostrov was erupting all over in conflict.  People could no longer stand for Justyna’s approach of appeasing the goddesses when it only seemed to be leading to more and more death at every avenue. 

Justyna’s cabinet had left, abandoning her, all of them but the younger Niko.  The local leaders, military officers, and mayors of each township started to organize their own militias and were seizing power in sections, taking over towns and territories across the country, deterring people away from Justyna’s rule as prime minister and her grasp over the peoples’ relationship as mere disposable dust particles with Kristen and company. 

              Slowly but surely, Justyna had lost her grip over the millions of people who called Ostrov home, her military absent, only just a few assistants and some guards remained to keep her informed and protected, it was only a matter of time before another assassination attempt on her life would likely take place, Justyna fearing it would be successful.  The phone call Justyna had just received mentioned rumors of plans to seize Volenskya from Justyna and oust her from the palace.  Images of a televised public execution flooded her mind as she retreated to her bathroom, Niko following close behind. 

Niko and Justyna held one another in the warm shower, feeling the emotion of the situation rising, both barely saying anything to each other as the hot water rained down all around them within the marble and gold walls encapsulated with rolling steam.  Justyna pushing her body against him before they deeply kissed and pivoted around, Niko slowly lowering her to the warm floor, the grand shower spacious with waterfall showerheads all around, the sound of the water crashing barely overpowering Justyna’s soft moans as Niko pushed his lower body into her... 

Niko and Justyna boarded a reinforced helicopter, ordering the pilots to fly all the way out to Kristen’s heels on the pink divide.  The towering sparkling silver open toed high heels dominated the view, overarching the tallest mountain ranges of Ostrov twenty times over.  The pair could see from their descent the tens of thousands of people who were now living in the shadow of Kristen’s silver heels, worshipping them every day as holy relics. 

Niko and Justyna stepped off, only having two guards accompanying them for protection, but they couldn’t fend off the immediate crowds that began to surround them on all sides as the helicopters powered down.  The crowds didn’t attack, they just simply stared quietly as Niko and Justyna slowly walked to the base of the stilettos of Kristen’s left silver heel.  Justyna looked up, the stiletto alone seemed like it reached to infinity, turning back, and seeing tens of thousands of people all watching on, interrupting their holy practice. 

She could see makeshift houses and tents, Niko realizing how disturbing it was that the heels of a murderous god became such a mecca so quickly.  Justyna was handed a speaker, clicking on the device, and clearing her throat.  “I’m prime minster- “Justyna started to speak before a loud man’s voice interrupted her. 

“We know who you are” the annoyed voice shouted.  Justyna a bit nervous but remaining as stoic as possible in her body posture.  Justyna realizing how easily the mob surrounding her could kill her, but it was only a matter of time before the defecting leaders killed her and Niko anyway. 

“I need an army.  All those who used to follow me have split into factions and are threatening to take over Ostrov.  Their plans are-“ Justyna spoke clearly but was interrupted again. 

“We don’t care!  Leave us alone!” another loud younger woman’s voice screamed out as the crowd started to murmur and talk amongst themselves, unsettling Niko as the crowd seemed on the verge of turning into an angry wave of ravenous cultists. 

“Their plans are to get rid of people like you… to fight the goddess… to do away with any appeasement of the goddess.  You will not be allowed to worship her or her things any longer if they take over.  It’s that simple” Justyna said with confidence and conviction in her voice, pointing up towards the territory-sized heels above everyone.  The murmurs quieted for a moment before people went back to talking amongst themselves. 

“So what?” a middle-aged man shouted aloud as the crowd quieted some.

“I haven’t once stopped anyone from worshipping Kristen if they wanted to do so… you fight for me, and I’ll never take away anyone’s religious freedoms.  You can even have your own territory and representation, build churches, worship as you please” Justyna said as she breathed slowly, looking out at the crowed with her intense brown eyes. 

Another older man dressed in all white clothes walked slowly up to Justyna as the guards immediately impeded him, but Justyna waved them off.  “We have your word that you will continue to preserve our religious freedom?” the man asked in a serious tone. 

“I swear on my father’s legacy that your practices will never be altered.  Those who are coming for me will likely have you all executed” Justyna said with sincerity.  The taller man, his imposing figure, his graying hair, and wild blue eyes staring down the stoic woman for a few seconds that felt more like an hour amongst the silent crowd.  The man trying to detect any lies. 

The man gestured to the speaker as Justyna handed it to him.  “The day has finally come to fight for your goddess” the man said as the crowd all cheered.  Justyna smiled as she turned toward Niko.  Justyna turning back to the crowed and getting straight to work…

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Ginny

 

              “Wow, good work guys, seriously…” Ginny thanked the twin cities again as she stood up from the throne and looked down at her nails on the border of the salon cities.  Ginny stomped out of the room, leaving the micro door open as Ginny saw no point in constantly having to close it since nobody else was home.  The micro’s had never seen the giant door open for so long while Ginny stepped away as they were left in almost disbelief. 

              The imposing figure of Ginny’s slender body rotated back into view as she stomped her way over the pathways back to the twin cities.  Ginny bending over and placing a little block of brown material on the floor between Serenity and Luxury.  “Hey, so I know I ate one of your buildings during that meeting a little while ago… but you all did such a good job with these…” Ginny said as she twiddled her fingers, showing off her freshly painted purple nails, “that I wanted to give you all a little present to say good work and sorry for what I did”  Ginny smiled as she turned and started to walk around the pathways between all the mini metropolises.  Ginny leaving behind a tiny chunk of a vegan snack for the micro people of the cities to harvest.   

              Ginny slowly walked around the cities, passing up each one, seeing a Sole City decimated with strange tiny footprints all around downtown, buildings still barely smoking and ashy, some tipped over and collapsed into the streets.  Tens of thousands of micro dots laid out before Ginny’s toes simply clearing debris, “huh…poor littles…” Ginny whispered, thinking Kristen must have had a lot of fun with the tiny populace in front of her wriggling toes.   

Ginny looked up and out of the window, seeing a few strange men in warm clothes occupying Kristen’s back yard, the men digging at the ground for Kristen’s future pool before Ginny tightened the curtains and darkened the room, wanting to chance of anyone else seeing the tiny people. 

              She stepped around up to Braithe, looming above the city between her feet as she straddled the city responsible for footwear cleaning.  Ginny grinning a bit as she saw thousands of little black specks all over the white leather of Kristen’s fancy sandals.  “Hmmm… should I bring some of my shoes over?” Ginny laughingly asked down toward Braithe, playfully tapping her nail against her chin before she stepped away and continued her inspecting march around the cities.  “Everything looks like it’s going smoothy…” Ginny mumbled as she smiled down at all the people looking back up at her. 

              She stepped up to Queenstown by the door as squatted down over the city, the metropolis under construction nestled right below and between her thighs and pussy covered by her favorite tight workout shorts.  “How are my little loyal worshippers doing?” Ginny cutely asked as she waved her hand over the city and smiled wide.  Ginny seeing a frenzy of tiny specks all moving around the streets toward her.  “haha… aww… so cute” Ginny said before she stood back up a few seconds later.    

              Hearing her phone beep from down the hall.  Ginny stepped out of the still open door and happily walked to her phone in the kitchen to read the notification.  “Hey, Gin, we’re about to land.  Can you do me a favor?  Justyna says she needs help with something urgent, but I don’t really know what that means if you want to go take a look for me?” Kristen’s message read. 

              “Sure!  I’ll help out my favorite little president” Ginny typed back with a giggle.  Ginny grabbed her bag full of goodies and walked down the hallway, “I’ll be back a little later to check up on you!” Ginny giddily whispered as she responsibly closed the door of the micro room.    

              Ginny smiling as she turned and opened up the door to Ostrov, stepping inside and looking over the country of hundreds of millions of tiny people, for the first time, having the entire nano land all to herself.  A toothy smile parted her lips as she tip-toed across the pink divide, stepping over Kristen’s high heels and setting her bag down on the couch, making sure her favorite toys were still in place before she sat down and wiggled comfortably into the cushions. 

“Hey…it’s me again…” Ginny lustfully whispered as she crossed one leg over her other and began to dangle her barefoot over the land nearest the black couch, Ginny staring outward toward her temporary playground…

Chapter End Notes:
Please enjoy!  I'm really working on not delaying the next chapter as much!  I am working on a few shorter stories to put out as well so keep an eye out for those coming soon.