- Text Size +

In this Chapter:  A chapter of tiny perspectives covering how some of the micros and nanos deal with the fallout of Kristen’s meetings.

 

Main Tags of This Chapter:  Scent.  Vore.  Tiny POV. 

 


Cameron

Port Leslie

 

              “Get your fucking mask on right!” a man yelled from the back of the truck.  Cameron desperately trying to put on his hazmat mask over his face, but the rubber straps kept getting caught on his jaw and his ears.  Cameron’s eyes watering as the putrid smell was engorging the city, trying to hold his breath, but it was no use, the stench was engulfing him and everything around him. 

              Ginny’s towering toes wriggling and writhing up and down in the distance and filling the view of the entire horizon.  A horrible loud creaking noise of stretching fabric that hugged the movement of her toes whooshing followed by the sounds of the skin between her toes wriggling against one another hundreds of feet up in the air along while each individual toe curled over the horizon and over the tallest buildings.  Each waft sent a gust of warm, humid, and stenchful wind blowing throughout the city, whipping against Cameron’s face, only impeding him further from the salvation of his filter. 

              “I can’t get it!” Cameron yelled as the other man lifted himself up from his seat, the man wobbling some as the truck was in motion.  The truck driving towards Ginny’s feet that were still miles away in relative distance.  The truck approaching downtown, dodging cars, and people as most of them were retreating the opposite way from Ginny’s nylons while the horrible warm air gushed past the tiny citizens.   

              “Fucking desperation hires…” the larger man mumbled as he tugged Cameron upward off his seat and adjusted his mask over his face for him, the rest of the crew on the truck watching and laughing.  Cameron breathing a literal sigh of relief as the horrid odor of Ginny’s feet disappeared through his multiple air filters, but he couldn’t say the same for the tens of thousands of people on the streets scattering every which way. 

              Cameron adjusting the mask slightly to fit his face better, taking a few more relieving deep breaths as the truck suddenly swerved to avoid an oncoming car, throwing him back down into his seat.  Cameron looking out over the side of the truck to see the speeding car whizz past, but something else caught his eye. 

              Witnessing a man kneeling on the street facing toward Ginny’s giant nylon clad toes.  His pants were down as Cameron saw the man stroking himself, the man breathing in the air deeply as he seemed to be bathing in the overbearing stench.  Cameron shook his head with disapproval and looked back up toward the buildings high above. 

              Cameron was smaller than most around him, only about 5’7” in stature, but microscopic to the black nylons he could see in the distance over skyscrapers, the towering pillars of flesh still wriggling up and down as he could catch glimpses of her skin between her toes through the dark fabric, noticing the distinct purple nails as they squished and scrunched downward every few seconds. 

              It had been months since anyone had seen Ginny come into the room, everyone still in disbelief at the sight of her towering slender figure looming miles above them if they dared to look up at her face that showcased her obvious enjoyment of the cruelty she was subjecting the city to, only made worse by her subtle giggles. 

              Cameron was younger compared to most of the crew as well, never properly graduating from his university back on his home world before the blue storm ripped him and his city away.  Six years later, he was approaching his mid 20’s, desperate for money as the cities still used currency to pay for supplies and living arrangements for a sense of normalcy as established by Kristen’s commands.  The goddess wanting her people to act orderly and behaved like in the real world, establishing a room-wide currency-based economy amongst each of her cities with the help of the leaders. 

              Port Leslie was a high-income city in respect to others, having numerous power plants and electricity capacitors funneled from the gigantic outlet that helped power the infrastructure of the entire room.  The result was a higher cost of living and high paying jobs throughout the city, but only if one was comfortable having more dangerous tasks to perform.  Of course, nothing compared to Braithe’s shoe cleaners or Serenity and Luxury’s nail painting jobs as they were the highest paying careers in the entire room, but at a cost of harboring the scariest mortality rate. 

              Cameron was desperate for earnings and a better life, but not desperate enough to clean a city-sized sandal or crawl around the top of the goddess’ toenails with a paint roller dripping wet with the goddess’ favorite color of nail polish.  He joined the Hazardous Disposal Unit instead only a few weeks before the meeting occurred; before Ginny’s feet engrossed the city.  He was barely trained but knew well enough how to do the job to the standards of Port Leslie’s career committee who handed out the payments; clean up the mess, which ranged from scraping squished bodies off the floor to waste management. 

              Never thinking he would end up in a situation where his entire team would get deployed at a moment’s notice.  He could hear his own muffled breathing within his mask as he looked out toward the streets full of panicked and running people desperately trying to get indoors and away from the thick and humid smell, apart from a few crazed and horny individuals. 

              Cameron could see lifeless bodies in the streets, wondering if they were dead or just unconscious from the overwhelming noxious fumes wafting through every corner of each district.  “Keep your head down, DH” another one of the crewmates said.  “Yeah, desperation hire… it’s better that way” another haggard crewmate said.  Cameron obliging them as he looked down towards his boots.   

              “OKAY, GINNY, THANK YOU…” Kristen’s booming voice rang out over the city.  Ginny’s toes suddenly retracting and leaving Port Leslie’s horizon.  Cameron’s heart racing as he didn’t know what to expect, all he knew was that his payment was going to be good.  Part of him wishing he just kept his old job as a food delivery driver, but it was always tense driving food around the city for wealthier customers while Kristen’s titanic body was sat in her throne across the room, one bad quake from her footstep and he could lose control of his car and crash. 

 

              He contemplated the meaning of his life, telling his pervious boss to fuck himself and quitting, wondering why even work at all if he could get crushed by Kristen at any given moment without reason.  That was a few months prior, still realizing he wanted to live and running out of money quickly before he signed up for the HDU.  Of course, everyone got rations of food and water no matter who they were, but the nicer spots to live and better foods came at a cost. 

 

              His parents gone, his siblings gone when the storm took him away, hopefully they were still safe back on his planet, or his universe, he thought.  He still tried to think about why and how this all happened in the first place, but people across the room didn’t like talking about it too much he noticed, rather having a meek acceptance of their new reality for many years to come dependent on Kristen’s actions and allotted benevolence. 

 

              “She sat on a whole building…a whole building… just because…” one of the crewmates dejectedly said. 

             

              “That fucking bitch…” another worker mumbled. 

             

              “Did you see which one?” a distressed woman asked as she squeezed her rubber gloves into a fist.

 

              “Nah… no telling…” another man said. 

 

              “She’s in love with herself these days, I swear…” someone muttered through their mask. 

 

              “Yeah… she ain’t what she used to be… yep…” another hazmat suited man said. 

 

              “Do you know anyone in the Twin Cities, DH?” the crewmate next to Cameron leaned over and asked. 

             

              “No…I don’t’” Cameron mumbled a reply. 

             

              “Lucky you…” the obviously distressed woman simply responded. 

 

              “I’d still walk all over her giant tits…” another man said, a few people shaking their heads at the vulgar comment.    

 

              “Left or right one?” someone else asked. 

             

              “Left… obviously…” he replied with a muffled cackle as Cameron rolled his eyes in silence.    

 

              “Hey!  Everyone focus!” the team lead shouted. 

 

              The truck slowed to a stop as the back latch was undone, “alright, everyone out… check for breathing first, check pulses… you know the drill” the team lead commanded as a few other trucks pulled up and parked behind with even more men and women dressed in protective gear and boots. 

             

              Cameron getting out of the truck and looking around, he was in the middle of downtown Port Leslie, there was almost a haze of thicker air surrounding him, as if the air itself was resisting his movements.  “Any deceased individuals can be lined up here and make sure you cover them; we’ll load them up later for processing.  Help anyone still alive first if you can!” the team lead shouted as he clapped his hands together a few times. 

 

              Cameron went straight to work as the rest of the teams spread out around the city center.  Cameron blocking out the goddess’ voice as much as he could so he could focus on his job.  Hundreds of people were laying on the street, some obviously clearly alive, coughing and wiping at their watering eyes and noses.  Other people wobbling down the street just trying to get inside somewhere and breathe cleaner air, but Cameron’s focus was on the people who weren’t moving. 

             

              He walked over to a middled aged looking man on laying down on the street, face down.  Cameron couldn’t tell if he was breathing or not, feeling for his pulse on his neck, thankfully finding a feint heartbeat.  Cameron kneeled down and nudged him a few times as the man stirred and woke, immediately coughing and heaving with a bit of his puke on the street beneath him.

             

              Cameron helped him stand up, “sir, let’s get you inside…” Cameron said as he tugged the man’s arm around his shoulder, the man taller than Cameron as he struggled but pulled and led him to a small shop.  Opening the door and pushing the distressed man inside and closing the door quickly.  Cameron could see him stumble behind a few counters and tables that had other people taking cover under, noticing the horrified looks on their faces. 

 

              Cameron turning and heading straight back to surveying the bodies scattered around the pavement and asphalt.  He could feel small quakes as he looked up and over the buildings in the distance, seeing the titanic figures of Kristen and Ginny leaving the room as the loud mechanical sound of the door locking gave him a bit of reprieve that everyone was safe for the time being. 

 

              He looked back down and spotted a woman maybe a little older than himself as he checked for a pulse, but there was none.  Cameron rolled the body over, the woman’s eyes were hollow, no life in them, dead.  Cameron thinking in his head it could have been that the smell sent her into a heart attack, or maybe she suffocated.  Cameron wasn’t a medical examiner like some of his team members were trained to be.  It helped that Cameron wasn’t bothered by death anymore either, having witnessed countless thousands of people squished or killed by Kristen, it was just normal life for him and many others after six years.

 

              “Dead one here!”  Cameron shouted.  He looked around.  Cameron attempted to pick up the body, but it was a little too heavy and he didn’t want to drag the body by the arms or legs, being a shorter man and not exactly physically fit, rather skinny instead.  Nobody came to his aid though as most of the crew were busy helping others. 

 

              “Can someone help?” Cameron shouted again as she saw another HDU member walking toward him.  He noticed right away that whoever it was had longer dark red hair partially hidden under the hood of her suit, he had never met this person before, during his training, or his first few weeks on the job. 

 

              “No pulse?” her brighter voice asked.  She looked about the same age and about the same height as Cameron or at least as far as he could tell.   

             

              “No, I couldn’t feel one” Cameron explained as the young woman bent down and felt for herself, touching her gloved fingers against the lifeless woman’s throat.    

 

              “Yeah, I got nothing…” she said as she stood back up, “alright, you grab the legs” she ordered as Cameron went around the body and grabbed on to the ankles of the dead body.  “One, two, three.  Urrgh.” she groaned as she lifted the arms at the same time as Cameron lifted the legs, the body slumping down in the middle as Cameron and the redhead waddled back to the drop off zone.

 

              Cameron looked up toward her, she had pretty bright brown eyes behind the glossy coverings of her masks’ eye frames.  He thought about how other people he knew across the rooms were falling in love somehow through all of this, moving in together, splitting house payments to a fake government just for the sake of appearing normal.  He longed for a relationship with someone, never having the opportunity in his old life and especially his life in Kristen’s queendom. 

 

              They gently sat the body down on the street before they grabbed a cover, rolling the black tarp over the deceased woman from head to toe while other covered bodies started to fill up the space quickly.  “I’m Cameron by the way, I just started working HDU…” Cameron said as he was trying to smile through his mask. 

 

              “Parker…it’s my first day, actually” she said. 

             

              “Wow, first day… well, it’s nice to meet you, Parker.  Are you a desperation hire, too?” Cameron asked.

             

              “There’s nothing desperate about wanting to get paid more…” Parker dismissed.

 

              “Heh... yeah… do you uhh… maybe want to go get a drink after we’re off?” Cameron asked as Parker tilted her head and furrowed her brow. 

 

              “My advice… I wouldn’t try to ask girls out after you help them carry a fucking dead body…”  Parker calmly said as she walked away.  Cameron cringing his teeth together as he turned and walked the opposite way.

 

              “Yeah, that’s about right…” he mumbled under his breath before getting back to work.  Cameron quit the very next day after he collected his payment…

 

 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Justyna - 37

Volenskya, West Ostrov

 

              Justyna understandably couldn’t fall asleep after the horrific meeting with Kristen and Ginny.  Three destroyed cities and an unknown loss of lives still yet to be officially tallied.  Her phone ringing constantly as she tried to organize rescue attempts for any survivors, but Justyna knew that there were probably none, there almost never were.  Her eyes tired, her mother’s music playing softly across the room, a bottle of strong alcohol next to her as she barked commands to her subordinates across the country through her multiples of communication systems. 

              Accusations from Justyna’s cabinet members charging her of abandoning East Ostrov, their calls interrupting her in the middle of the night while she tried her best to help those who were in need.  Justyna’s security guards propped up outside of every window and door to keep her safe from any further attempts on her life, but Justyna assumed that another attempt would mean another city full of innocents would be callously crushed by one of the giants. 

              People were scared, locking themselves inside their homes and houses throughout the land, nobody dared to go outside as orders for blackouts came from the leaders of each city and township.  Justyna told them it was a bad idea, as the glow of their city lights on the floor helped the goddess find the pink divide to walk over.  If the cities all shut off their lights, then it would be more likely Kristen takes a misplaced step she explained, but they ignored her orders and turned off the lights anyway. 

              She felt that she was losing her grip of power as Prime Minster as another cabinet member asked if they were going to be crushed if they went back to their hometown in East Ostrov, blaming Justyna for allowing everything to get to such a destructive and violent point with Kristen.  Justyna clenched her fists, what more could she do… appeasing the most powerful being to ever exist was the only way to survive she kept thinking over and over in her head. 

               She went to her regal and opulent bathroom.  Gold and marble flooring, gold sinks and oversized marble baths and showers speckled with sapphires throughout.  She washed her face in one of the grand sinks, then washed it again, then again, nearly rubbing the skin of her pale face raw and red before she looked up toward her own eyes in the mirror before looking at the bandages wrapping around her body from the assassination attempt surgery.  She felt as if she couldn’t recognize herself, reaching down and washing her face again as her cheeks started to burn and radiate with pain.

              “Fuck you!  Fuck… you!” Justyna yelled at herself before she walked out of the bathroom.  She laid down in her oversized bed as her phone continued to ring across the room along with the buzzes and chimes of the other connected systems.  She finally understood why her own father took his life, the pressure, the stress, the feeling she had was miserable beyond of what her mind could handle. 

              Pretending to be the goddess’ “friend” just for the sake of keeping her people as safe as possible.  Justyna tried to rationalize it, thinking maybe if she wasn’t Kristen’s friend then five cities might have been crushed instead, or maybe the cities wouldn’t have been crushed at all since Kristen wouldn’t have cared about protecting her “little friend”. 

              Justyna’s eyes focused on her extravagant ceiling lined with a few golden chandeliers hanging next to some carved wooden artwork embedded into the walls.  Her mind wandering as the sound of her phone and the buzzes started to become like white noise to her, fading into the ambience of her room and her thoughts. 

              Suddenly, Justyna shot up in her bed with a shocked gasp, breathing rapidly as she noticed it was bright outside, looking over toward her clock as it was the morning.  She looked around confused, it felt like she didn’t even sleep at all, one moment just staring at her ceiling, the next moment the sun was peeking through her windows via the much larger windows across Kristen’s vast room.  Even during her most challenging missions in her naval career, she had never slept like that before causing her to worry some in that moment.    

              She slowly stood up, adjusting her jacket as she looked outside the windows of her bedroom.  The courtyard still surrounded with her guards as she walked barefoot over the stone walkways toward the briefing room, not caring about her appearance.  Walking in all by herself and sitting down at the end of the table, her cabinet members all gone.  Justyna looked down toward her intercom system as she pushed the button, “anyone there?” Justyna asked as there was no response.  Justyna rearing her head back in frustration as a long minute passed by.  Justyna slumping her head down in sadness as she felt abandoned all over again. 

              “I’m here…” a nervous man’s voice said, Justyna recognizing his tone as one of her intelligence advisors. 

              “Niko… is that you?” Justyna asked into her comm.

              “Yes” he responded. 

              “Well… can you come into the briefing room, please?” Justyna asked. 

              “Right away” he replied. 

              Niko walked in a few minutes later.  Considered one of the most intelligent people in the entire country, younger than Justyna at only 30, but was imperative in his role of water management six years prior when Kristen had sprayed a hurricane over Ostrov.  Niko impressed Justyna’s father as a 24-year-old engineer but was then forcibly hired into the government in which Niko didn’t resist.  He quickly worked his way up way to an intelligence position for Justyna’s cabinet after her father’s suicide, providing information for her when needed. 

              He had slight stubble from the beginnings of a beard, his brown hair a little messy, he was somewhat tall, had dark blue eyes, and an innocent appearance to match his slender frame.  “Good to see you, Niko, please have a seat” Justyna greeted him. 

              “Prime Minister…” Niko respectfully greeted back as he sat and looked around, he placed a few papers neatly down on the table in front of him.  “I didn’t expect us to be alone… oh… uh, are you okay?” Niko asked as he noticed Justyna’s reddened eyes and cheeks full of apparent sadness and stress, her blonde hair disheveled where it would normally be tightly tied and perfect. 

              “Just recovering from last night…” Justyna dismissed. 

              “I understand, Prime Minister… I actually have some reports regarding last night you might not have seen yet” Niko said as he motioned his hands towards the papers stacked in front of him.

              “Please” Justyna said as she nodded toward him. 

              “Um… should we wait for the others, Prime Minister?” Niko asked. 

              “It’s just me… I believe addressing me as Justyna would be acceptable from now on…” Justyna sullenly said as Niko lowered his eyes and nodded his head with sympathy. 

              “I’m sorry… did you… know anyone in the East, Justyna?” Niko curiously asked. 

              “No, not on a personal level… you?” Justyna asked as she rubbed her fingers down her cheek, feeling the burning pain of her irritated skin. 

              “A cousin, but she’s fine…okay, that’s good… well… I have some information here, my team is still working on the numbers, but I’ll start…” Niko lead on, a bit awkwardly as he shuffled through his papers, “here…” Niko said as he cleared his throat a few times and folded a paper toward the top, used to not sitting at the table as it was reserved for cabinet members only, almost always hovering in a corner and barely out of Justyna’s sight.   

              “Hey, you’re okay, just tell me what’s going on” Justyna said as Niko widened his eyes, in an obvious state of stress himself as he read over the numbers and lists of reports. 

              “Firstly, the death toll is projected to be around 1.2 million, and I do not expect this number to be exceeded.  It appears that there are more survivors than we initially anticipated due to your quick efforts for sending out rescue teams during the night” Niko spoke as she continued to read ahead.  “Thankfully, the material of the Goddess’ yoga mat absorbed most of the impacts, sparing further damage to the West from residual quakes… hmm…” he hummed, “we have to get everyone to turn their lights back on, I suggest” he said. 

              “I know, I told every person with authority to keep the lights on, but…” Justyna said with some dejection, looking up toward the ceiling with tired eyes.  “I seem to be losing my command… who would have thought” Justyna almost laughed, rearing her head around. 

              “I think once things settle… you’ll get your command back, people are just scared right now” Niko said with a half-smile. 

              “Maybe… what else?” Justyna asked.

              “There is something… my team found, but… I don’t know how to tell you…” Niko spoke nervously.  

              “I’ve seen it all at this point, Niko, please just tell me…” Justyna said as she nodded toward him. 

              “The Goddess’… high heels… the ones she sat down on the Pink Divide last night before she left us…” Niko began to speak. 

              “Yes…?” Justyna urged the anxious man. 

              “There are… thousands… and thousands of people at the silver base of each of her heels and… these people appear to be worshipping her footwear, Justyna…”  Niko spoke as Justyna shook her head.

              “Why?  How?”  Justyna asked perplexed. 

              “Each heel is over 30 miles long, 10 miles wide, and nearly 13 miles tall… they are visible from every single home in Ostrov, right in between East and West… these people came from their cities, their houses, their towns…from all across Ostrov to show their devotion to someone who they believe is a living god… I think this will only get worse… I expect thousands more to trek to her heels in the coming days” Niko spoke. 

              “Dammit…” Justyna spoke as she took a deep breath and looked down the length of her table.  Justyna anxiously tapped her nails against the smooth wood as she looked over toward Niko.  “Do you think we should tell her?  Should I order the military to get those people away from her heels?” Justyna asked. 

              “I don’t know… my expertise isn’t in psychoanalysis; I don’t know how she will react.  She already believes she is a god over us, this might just propel her ego further… maybe positively… maybe negatively…if she comes back into the room to retrieve her heels at any time, those people will surely die… but, I guarantee that if you remove those people with military force, they will fight back against your orders and will die anyway but as fanatic martyrs which has its own implications, religious perhaps… I will trust your decision though” Niko explained. 

              “Right…” Justyna curled her lips in disappointment.  “She’s supposed to talk to me in a few hours… she said she wanted to talk about a plan… I don’t know what that means yet” Justyna said. 

              “I think… you’re doing the right thing and I’m sorry that others don’t see it like you do.  She is impervious… unstoppable… we have no choice over the totality of our lives anymore… you’re one of the few people who knows that, and that’s why I’m still here to help you…” Niko said as Justyna looked down toward the table almost in defeat. 

              “Niko… will you… stay here… be my personal advisor… while I talk to Kristen?”  Justyna quietly asked. 

              “I will…”  Niko said as Justyna curled her lips into a bit of a rare smile. 

 

 

                          ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Prince Anton & General Werth

Queenstown

             

              “General…” Anton mumbled.

              “Prince…” General Werth mumbled back.  The two going their separate ways almost immediately after shaking hands and discussed a general plan to follow, having been commanded by Kristen to revitalize the half-destroyed Queenstown with an academy and introducing a new population of people. 

              Werth’s subordinates and what remained of his military going straight to work with designing and rebuilding as Prince Anton led Ginny’s zealots into Queenstown to help out.  There were tense moments though, it was clear nobody liked one another, as much as Prince Anton didn’t like Ginny’s people himself, but he was going to do what was commanded of him by his goddess without question.  Ginny’s people happy to have their own city to call home after six years, free of religious harassment from the general population of Crest.

              Kristen’s massive hand descended down over the city, her body taking up most of the sky as she helped with construction the very next day after the meeting when she got home from work.  Kristen wanting the rebuilding process to start immediately, thinking that her help would motivate her little people to work hard for her. 

              Anton looking down and across the destroyed streets, standing almost in the middle of her footprint that had ended most of Queenstown’s pervious population.  He dropped to his knees, almost crying, feeling like he was standing atop a beautiful holy sight, wondering why he would be given an order to desecrate such greatness as he reached forward and touched the flattened ground with his hands, part of him wishing so badly that one day his life would end under his goddess’ sole. 

              Anton listening to his goddess’ breathing high above him, it was loud, but rhythmic and calming as he had a few moments to himself before standing back up and looking upward, seeing her titanic face looming over the city as she pinched another massive construction crane between her coral nails and lifted it toward the middle of Queenstown.  “Prince?” he heard coming from his side as one of his bodyguards alerted him to something else of the matter. 

              “What?” Anton questioned, annoyed that he was interrupted. 

              “It seems that everyone who follows the false prophet is accounted for and already working with Werth’s people with no resistance, would you like to leave now back to the palace?” the guard asked.

              “Not yet… and please leave me be… we shall return to Crest when the lights are turned off by her majesty later tonight…” Anton spoke as the guards reluctantly left their ruler alone.  Anton laying on his back, simply spending the next hour staring up at her, watching her every movement, each little detail and twitch of her face, each jiggle and bounce of her breasts behind her tight shirt, basking in her shadow and her subtle alluring scent that drifted over the city. 

              Meanwhile, General Werth was already hard at work delegating task forces for each aspect of reconstruction, not bothered to even look up toward Kristen as suddenly a massive yellow crane was sat down not too far away from him with a loud metallic clang that echoed through the destroyed and abandoned streets.  Werth retreating to an armored truck fitted with computers and screens throughout the interior, trusting that Kristen wouldn’t crush him while she played building blocks with real lives instead of plastic molds. 

              He was quite pleased with the overwhelming compliance of Ginny’s worshippers as well, expecting them all to be angry at him as he was the one who ordered the military invasion of Crest six years prior, but not a single one of them had even mentioned it.  Instead, they were thanking him and going straight to work under his and his teams’ orders. 

              Werth could tell they were a bit off though, the way they talked, it seemed a little cultish, reminding him of why he wanted Crest gone in the first place.  Werth sighed at his desk, wondering if Kristen would have become the same person without Crest and Anton telling her she was a goddess since day one, or maybe it was an inevitability he would have just prolonged for a time as a thudding distracted him from his thoughts.    

              Werth could hear a pair of approaching boots thumping against the metal floor of his truck.  “General” a younger officer said as she walked up to Werth and respectfully saluted him.  Werth saluting back from his desk, once recognizing the officer as a brilliant pilot, but ever since Kristen had flattened the old air base in the early days, the officer had to apply her intellect and skill in other ways, becoming an effective city planner and was crucial in designing the hyperloop trains, ushering Clitsburgh into becoming a hub for transportation.   

              “Yes, Samantha?” he questioned, the shadow of Kristen’s looming figure dancing on the streets below outside of the truck. 

              “Sir, update for you: with Kristen’s help today, we’re already well beyond ahead of schedule, I believe this project can be finished in a matter of months.   Ginny’s followers are being separated into teams accordingly based on their skillsets.  Each team is commanded by an officer of my choosing.  I believe we can establish a few schools and some abandoned aircraft hangars for temporary housing and command centers.  Recruitment inquires for the academy already number in the thousands, sir” Samantha said. 

              “Thank you, that all sounds good, Major.  Set up a recruitment center in one of the hangars as well, dismissed” Werth said as Samantha saluted and stepped out of the mobile office.  Werth stretched as he stood up and walked outside.  Werth feeling his age, approaching his early 70’s as his body ached from the long train ride from Clitsburgh.  He looked up to see the youthful Kristen in all her might towering over him while lifting another construction crane all the way from Servitus and all the way back into Queenstown as Werth shook his head with a strange realization washing over his mind and body.  

              “I’m done…” Werth mumbled. 

              “General?” an enlisted soldier next to him questioned. 

              “This is it… my last mission… it’s time to retire…” Werth said as he sighed, taking a deep breath, inhaling the fruity and slightly sweaty air wafting off Kristen above him.  The solider was speechless.  “Major!” Werth shouted as his brilliant city planner turned around and marched back up to him with another salute, “as you were, Samantha…” Werth said with a rare smile. 

              “I overheard… you’re retiring?” the major asked.

              “Yes… It just hit me… I haven’t had a moment of peace in almost 52 years… I saw so much death in the field when I was young, my friends gone right in front of me….  Hah… There was this country back on my planet called Anistol… It was beautiful… it had the most perfect white sand beaches you’d have ever seen in your life, purple sunsets… my country invaded them when I was 20…

              Thankfully I never had to kill anyone myself while I was over there… then I got older and sent kids to their deaths to fight for something that doesn’t even matter anymore… then I got even older and well…” he spoke as the major listened closely, Werth pointing up towards Kristen hovering over Queenstown, “she showed up”  Werth laughed and shook his head a few times, rubbing his hands against the sides of his bald head. 

              “Where will you go, sir?” Samantha asked. 

              “Epsilon City has the best view of the sunset through the window… I wish there was a fucking beach though…” Werth said as he started laughing, Samantha shaking her head, her heart pounding a bit as she had followed Werth’s command for almost ten years. 

              “Why now?” the major asked. 

              “You’ll know it when you feel it one day…” Werth simply explained. 

              “Sir…” the major spoke. 

              “Samantha… I’m nominating you to be leader of Servitus” Werth said as the major looked quizzical. 

              “I…” she stammered. 

              “Kristen wants a leader for Servitus… and you’re my best officer… I’d trust you to work with her, you know… make it so I don’t have to come out of retirement… of course, we’ll have to finish this reconstruction first and you’ll have to be voted in and interviewed, but I know that you’ll win by a goddess’ mile” Werth said with a smile as he walked off with his hands cupped behind his back.   

              “Thank you, sir…” Samantha mumbled as she felt rather excited and unable to hide her subtle smile before turning and getting straight back to work. 

             

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Servitus

 

              “So, are you still writing in your journal?” the therapist asked.  The office was quaint, yet clean and comfortable.  The therapist in a comfy dark blue chair looking at her client sitting across the room on the spacious couch of matching color. 

              “Yeah, at least once a week…she still thinks it’s helping me, which I think they do too” the reply came. 

              “And you survived the meeting okay which is also great” the therapist said with a wide smile. 

              “That wasn’t a good night, but yeah… still here…” the client replied. 

              “Is your girlfriend okay?” the therapist asked.

              “Fiancée now… I proposed to her, and yeah, she’s okay… she was in Braithe when the meeting happened, she got back a few days ago and jumped straight into the bed to hold me and I asked her to marry me right there, she said yes” the client said.

              “Congratulations!  That’s exciting news… I’m proud of you for taking that leap” the therapist replied. 

              “Thank you” he said, “her nightmares are getting better too” he said as the therapist smiled and nodded. 

              “That’s great!” she replied.

              “Yeah, and thankfully with all the connections she’s making at her job, we got a priority installation on noise proof and quake proofing our house, I know that more and more people are getting it across the room nowadays, but I still have customers at the store without them” the client said.

              “Right, I actually still don’t have any” the therapist said. 

              “Oh… I’m sorry, I can see if my fiancée can help put in a request for you?” the client questioned.

              “That’s alright, I’ll be fine on the waitlist… I’ll get them when I get them” she said with a bright smile.  The client wondering how after all this time spent in Kristen’s room that a therapist managed to be so calm, nice, and helpful when it felt like most people didn’t care anymore, it was truly a relief that people like her still existed.

              “I know this guy who was thrown to the ground a few weeks ago… he was in his house, Kristen stepped off the pathways to check on her heels or something and the guy fell straight onto the corner of a table and cracked his skull open… he’s okay now… but… sometimes I fucking hate her… I will call her Goddess… I will do what she says… but… why us?  I would say that’s the majority of what I write in my journal” the client questioned.  The therapist sighed deeply.

              “Even right now she’s not that far away… helping rebuild Queenstown while we’re talking… I had a client that would take the train into Servitus to see me once a week from Queenstown… that client is gone, crushed when she stepped down into the city by mistake… I question it every day” the therapist said as she folded her hands over her lap.  “You’re not alone, but we can all reclaim some of our happiness one day, and I also believe that one day Kristen will help us do just that” the therapist said as the client nodded. 

              “Maybe…” he nodded, somewhat agreeing as he felt a deep tremble beneath him.  He rolled his eyes as the therapist chuckled some, “speaking of…” he led on as he and his therapist gripped onto their seats a little tighter as there were a few more rumbles slightly shaking the quaint office.  Out of the window in the distance they could see across the vast metropolis of Servitus buzzing with millions of people, but looming further away was the backside of Kristen’s curvy figure, her ass covered in tight white shorts hovering toward Servitus as she was bent over Queenstown. 

              “I’ll ask this… how would you feel if your now fiancée was in Kristen’s position?  Would you hate her?” the therapist asked as the client shook his head. 

              “I don’t even want to answer…I can’t imagine my fiancée like that, someone so sweet doing the things that…she does” he said as he motioned his head toward the window and Kristen miles away.  The therapist nodding. 

              “I understand… how’s school going?” the therapist asked instead. 

              “Not bad, it’s been a while… it’s kinda hard to study when the Goddess is in the room though, it just feels different… like someone is always watching and judging you… whatever… stocking is going well too, it’s a shame about those people trying to drill through her wall though…” he said.

              “A shame in what way?” the therapist asked. 

              “I like to fantasize that maybe one day we all get out of here and back to our own worlds… I’d like to think those people from Port Leslie that were trying to escape had the same fantasy as me…” he said before he started crying on the couch…

             

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Vero Nyla - 47

Braithe

              “I told those idiots to get out of her heel…” Nyla said as she chuckled slightly, setting her glass of wine down on the desk next to her.

              “They couldn’t fix their helicopter, or what?” the younger servant asked as he stood in the doorway of Nyla’s vast office, computers and communication terminals surrounding her, but they were all powered off apart from a small speaker softly playing some instrumental music. 

              “That’s right” Nyla said calmly. 

              “How many were left in there, ma’am?” the servant asked as Nyla smiled.  The view of Braithe in the background from high up in Nyla’s opulent tower, but it was rather strange not having a massive pair of Kristen’s heels taking up most of the sky, having rewarded Nyla with a well-deserved break from cleanings for the time being. 

              “I don’t know, like 30 or so… it’s okay though, they’re surely dead by now and there’s always people eager to sign up for all that money” Nyla dismissed as she bounced her foot while sat at her comfortable chair.

              “I don’t think I ever could…” the young servant said, the young man wearing tighter clothing as requested from his last interaction with Nyla. 

              “Well… you never will if you just do what I say…and you don’t tell anyone, ever…” Nyla said as she motioned her head toward him.  The young servant slowly taking off his shirt and revealing a muscular and well-built body complimenting his sharp looks.  “Good, now… just like I asked…” Nyla said as she reared her head back into her chair and spread her legs.  The young man sighing a bit with reluctance as he dropped to his knees and slid himself toward Nyla’s legs.  Nyla lifting her skirt some as the younger man buried his face inbetween her legs. 

              She thought about her husband and son for a brief moment back in Epsilon City, but the guilt faded away as she felt the pleasurable sensation across her sex.  Her mind drifting off to other fantasies building in her head like a daydream.  Imagining if she was the goddess sitting on the throne instead of Kristen, having millions of tiny slaves all for her own pleasure, imagining herself sitting on a building instead or squishing people without care as she felt herself inching closer to ecstasy…

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Cameron - 24

Queenstown

             

              Cameron couldn’t help but panic a bit as the train slightly raised off of the magnetic tracks.  It was his first time on the loop, especially nervous after having witnessed Kristen torturously pick up a train off its tracks before the meeting and his awful night in the HDU.  Cameron remembered seeing those people fall out of the windows and into her mouth, even all the way from Port Leslie across the room as he closed his eyes for a brief moment and breathed calmly trying to think about something else, picturing Parker instead. 

              He opened his eyes and tried his best to remain calm as the view out of the large window next to him skated by.  Departing Port Leslie’s hyperloop station with a one-way ticket to Queenstown.  The view of the room passing by played like a movie through the window, the landscape so massive, seeing cities in the distance across the flat floor that seemed to stretch on for forever as Kristen’s giant furniture seemed to barely move in relativity.  Thankfully the goddess wasn’t in the room while Cameron leaned back in his chair to relax.  The only downside was that ticket prices increased in cost as it was “safer” to take the train while she wasn’t sat at her throne or walking around the pathways. 

              He collected his payment after disposing and processing bodies all night after the meeting and bought the train ticket the next morning after quitting the HDU.  He didn’t see Parker again, embarrassed by his actions, and all alone in his apartment, he decided that he wanted another change of direction in his life. 

              On his way to Queenstown to help rebuild the city, wanting to join the academy once it was finished, especially as word spread that Kristen’s help with construction was going to speed everything up and that the academy would potentially open within a few months with a promising paycheck.  Since half of Queenstown’s destruction, the cost of living in the city severely plummeted, giving Cameron a better chance at making it big if he were to succeed at the academy.

              It had only been a few days since the goddess approved the academy, but thousands of people were already eager to sign up as the train was packed full of people heading in the same direction, Cameron realizing they all must have had the same idea as him to make it big in the queen’s new cheapest city.

              Cameron arrived at what remained of Queenstown, already noticing how barren it seemed, half the city squished into a footprint, but he followed everyone else into the city center after a long walk from the station.  He noticed right away how strange the people seemed to be, they all had wide smiles on their faces and seemed almost hollow in the eyes, realizing those were the people who must had thought Ginny was the true goddess or something, he thought. 

              Cameron wasn’t particularly religious, he didn’t care much about an all-knowing power of the universe, instead he got Kristen, but Kristen could have been anyone, he thought.  It could have been anyone else but her, any other home, any other apartment, his mind wandered as he continued to walk in the large group of people being directed by a few military officers toward the recruitment center. 

              He avoided eye contact with the Ginny worshippers, rather seeing the more stressed and jaded looking people whom he related to much more, realizing it was General Werth’s people and the more normal volunteers from across the room.  He continued his march with his fellow future recruits, but didn’t want to make any conversation with them, simply keeping his head down in silence.

              The workers and volunteers cleared out rubble and rock along with the occasional flatted or splattered body, constant sweeping from huge vehicles clearing the streets buzzed and whirred all around.  Cameron carried his bag for blocks through the remaining half of the city, entering into a large hangar like building.  There was a long line of people all filing into multiple desks, Cameron locating two tables that had “academy sign-up” written on it as the rest of his large group started to line up accordingly. 

              Waiting his turn as one by one, the line moved rather quickly, looking around, there were men and women of all ages, from all the different cities, noticing how little they had, just a single bag or nothing at all.  Refugees from other accidents maybe, there was no telling how many of these people had lost somebody they had cared about just from one misplaced step, or maybe they were obsessed with Kristen and wanted to serve her through becoming her tiny guardians of the room.  Cameron snapping out of the thought as he heard a voice call out to him. 

              “Name, height, city of residence” the man behind the desk stated as Cameron took a few steps up to the table. 

              “Cameron, 5’7, Port Leslie” the worker writing down his intake questions.  The processor asking a few more questions and writing down Cameron’s answers before turning the papers around. 

              “Alright… sign here…” the worker said as he shoved the papers toward Cameron. 

              “Name, height, city of residence?” Cameron heard as he looked over, he saw her, Parker, his heart sinking into his stomach. 

              “Parker, 5’7, Port Leslie” she said, but she didn’t even look over.  Cameron was given a few pieces of paper and was told to leave, exiting the hangar, and getting onto a bus that started to slowly fill with people.  Parker getting on a few minutes later and sitting down next to Cameron after spotting him.  “I saw you on the train earlier.  So, what are you doing here?  Did you follow me?” she asked with a calm tone. 

              “I didn’t follow you… I just… heard a rumor that academy grads would get almost the same pay as the nail painters… so here I am…” Cameron anxiously explained. 

              “I heard the same rumor.  Sorry I snapped at you on the streets, but also like… come on, you should know better than that” Parker said. 

              “I know, I’m sorry…” Cameron said as he tightly hugged onto his bag. 

              “It’s okay… just don’t make it weird… it’s a little too convenient that we’re both here” Parker said. 

              “Yeah, I know… and I promise…” Cameron said as another man got onto the bus and started shouting that they would be driven downtown to help with reconstruction, and officially welcoming the busload of people as the first recruits of the future academy.  “Why the academy?  Why now?” Cameron asked after the shouting died down and the bus started moving. 

              “Well… it is weird we both showed up today… I guess… I didn’t expect my life to go this way, but it’s been a fucking interesting week to say the least…” Parker said. 

              “Why was it interesting?” Cameron asked, his eyes wandering down to her arms as they were covered in healing lacerations of red and scarred tissue.  Parker looked over toward him anger.

              “I don’t know you… you’re a stranger, so just leave it…” Parker said as she turned away.  Cameron leaning his head on the window with a saddened look on his face, driving by the thousands of workers on the streets hauling away debris and destruction.  Parker gritting her teeth and shaking her head before closing her eyes and leaning her head back into the headrest…

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Parker – 25

Braithe

              “Happy birthday, sweetie… I love you so much, I’m so proud that you’re going off to the school of your dreams…but you’re 18 now so I want you out of the house right away!  Hahaha!” a sarcastic man’s voice said before erupting in laughter.  Parker smiling as she played the voice message on her phone a few times. 

              Parker sat on the train, the darkened view of the room with the glow of city lights all over in the distance.  Parker turning 25 that day, but the day turned to midnight and her birthday was over, playing the recording of her father and his joke a few times as she smiled and thought about distant and loving memories.

              Parker thinking back on different days, her 18th birthday was the last time she had seen her parents.  Going off to college in a different country on her home planet before getting ripped away.  Doing well enough to survive as a restaurant server in Braithe.  She had her bad days, her days of questioning everything, her life, how much she missed her family, crying every night for what seemed like the first year of being in Kristen’s room, but like most everyone else, she started to care less and stopped hoping to go back home. 

              She had her fun sometimes too as the years went on, the younger crowds in Braithe would have parties in abandoned houses or schools if Kristen came into the room at night.  The young adults drinking and rocking to Kristen’s quaking footsteps, almost like a mosh pit at a concert.  The partygoers getting thrown at each other if the quake was bad enough as they all laughed and drank harder, releasing their anger and stress on one another. 

              Everyone seemed to be sleeping with each other as well as there was a lack of care about not living the next day.  Parker had her fair share of random hookups, but it was awkward getting thrown off a bed or couch in the middle of Kristen walking around, but sometimes it made it even better, the deep vibration shaking Parker’s body inside and out if Kristen stomped down in just the right place across the room. 

              Parker remembering how one guy she had slept with asked her to pretend that she was Kristen, the goddess herself, giving him orders to fuck Parker in the bed, but she refused and lost all interest.  Parker went to these parties for a while, hooking up with both men and women until one day she woke up and decided she didn’t want to live like that the rest of her life, that she had survived six years without Kristen crushing her, so why not try to achieve something better for herself, but needing money. 

              Parker contacted the Servitus career committee, and they recommended her a job for the Hazardous Disposal Unit in Port Leslie, and once Parker saw the payment, she signed up right away.  She packed up a bag and bought the next train ticket to Port Leslie, but she would have a connecting train to board in Talem. 

              Parker smiling as she played her dad’s message one more time before turning her phone back to some music, leaning her head against headrest of the packed train.  Suddenly, the giant ceiling lights started to softly glow, revealing the room in a dim light as Parker opened her eyes and looked around, looking down at her watch and noticing it was way too late for the goddess to be coming in.  Parker remembering that Kristen had said she would come back later to “clean up some things” that day as Parker began to worry, never having set foot outside of Braithe in six years, wondering if she picked a bad night. 

              Parker was amazed for a moment, watching as a giant nude and beautiful Kristen entered the room in the distance, her usually fair, slightly tanned skin glowing warmly in the light as she strutted over the pathways miles away.  Parker anxious and shaking until the man sat next to her gently tapped her on the shoulder.  Parker pulled off her headphones and looked over at him.  “Don’t worry about her… she almost never comes toward Talem…” he sweetly said. 

              “You’re right… yeah…” Parker said with an awkward smile and turned back toward the view of Kristen cleaning and sauntering around her throne.  Parker putting her music back on as she watched the nude Kristen dance and weave around, matching Parker’s music perfectly.  Parker softly biting her lip as Kristen squatted down over the twin cities.  Parker quickly shaking her head as she turned away and looked back down toward her phone, distracting herself from the attraction she felt. 

              Parker closed her eyes as she felt a whooshing quake, the same familiar feeling of the vibration coursing through her body like at the parties she would go to.  It almost seemed elevated though as the magnetic tracks of the hyperloop were strong enough to withstand violent quakes as a few people on the train started chattering over Parker’s music, but she remained listening to her songs. 

              “THE TRAINS WERE A REALLY GREAT IDEA… HUH?” her massive voiced boomed throughout the train and over Parker’s music as she gasped and looked up and out of the window.  The darkened and dimly glowing skin of Kristen was hovering right above her, Parker seeing the goddess’ pussy and butt lowered down as Parker’s heart started to race.  She looked out to her side to see a huge wall of flesh rolling by in view, Kristen’s toes firmly planted on the side of the tack as Parker couldn’t see over the curving flesh of her big toe right next to the train’s window. 

              “OH, LOOK… HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE” the goddess’ voice thundered again.  Parker panicking as she saw her coral orange nails descending down toward what felt like right on top of her as she heard the screams of the hundreds of people on the train all erupt at once.

              Before parker could even react, she was thrown forward with force, jolted from her seat and smashing her upper body and face into the seat in front of her with a painful thud, throwing her headphones off her head as the music disappeared and left with only the agonizing screams of thousands of people trying to pick themselves up from being flung forward from the inertia. 

              Parker yelping in pain as she lifted herself up to see sparks flying by outside of the train, hearing the intense whir of the train trying its best to break as it slowed down and stopped.  Parker breathing anxiously as it felt like the whole train fell silent for a second, but that second felt like more like a minute. 

              The first thing Parker noticed was an overbearing metallic creaking noise, Parker screaming as the lights on the train flickered, Parker looking out of the window to see that distinct coral orange glow as her massive nails pinched the train.  Part of the carts bent inward as the metal twisted and warped.  The passengers erupted into a hysteric scream as they attempted to get up, but before they even realized what was happening the train was rocketed upward as everyone was pinned to the floor with force. 

              Parker holding onto her chair tightly as she felt breathless from the quick motion upward.  The other carts bending downward as people started to slide down with the momentum, piling atop one another and struggling to stand as the train angled toward the floor many miles below.  Parker was in the middle car as it still seemed flat and stable enough, looking outward to see Kristen’s massive greenish-brown eye, so big that she couldn’t even see the whites or the pupil of her eye, just a dimly glowing ocean of hazel. 

              “CUTE!” the goddess’ voice erupted as Parker turned way to scream and cover her ears.  She closed her eyes, used to her loud voice while on the floor, but hearing her breathy voice while being so close to her mouth shattered Parker’s ears for a moment before the ringing disappeared, returning her sound recognition back to hundreds of screams of her fellow passengers all tumbling around the train. 

              Parker opened her eyes to see that her arms were bleeding, and she could feel the warm air of Kristen’s breath washing over her.   Realizing that the window next to her seat had violently shattered and the sharp glass cut her arms rather deeply, Parker couldn’t feel the pain though as she heard another loud breath and smelled the dank and humid air coming from Kristen’s mouth.  Parker looking up toward where the protective window once was to see a black maw of nothingness, only looking up to her left and right to notice skyscraper sized white teeth encircling the dark cave of Kristen’s mouth. 

              “AHH…” Kristen loudly hummed as the train started to lower and tilt toward the opening between the goddess’ lips.  Parker screaming as she held on as tight as she could to the train seat.  Kristen’s breath like a gale force wind whipping against her face sending her read hair flowing backward as she winced her eyes to see Kristen’s massive pink tongue growing larger and outward from the back cave.  Parker’s heart dropping as she saw other people tumbling into the half mile wide cavern of saliva and a wriggling pink monster. 

              Their bodies disappearing behind her tongue as it was too dark to see them in the lighting, Parker couldn’t think straight, seeing so many passengers fall out and falling into her throat before she felt a thud against her shoulder, then a heavy blow against the top of her head, nearly knocking her off balance and falling out of the window to be swallowed down.  She regained her whereabouts and saw that the man that had been sat next to her on the train was falling out of the window. 

              Parker reached a hand outward toward him, trying her best to hold onto the bars underneath her seat with her other hand, positioning herself against the wall to keep her balance.  She gripped onto his shirt as he screamed, but it was no use as his weight was too heavy, Parker losing her grip immediately on the man as she watched him tumble for what seemed like forever through her mouth and disappearing in the darkness of her throat so far down.  

              Parker speechless and almost too jittery on adrenaline to even process everything that was happening before the near mile long pink tongue retracted back into the canyon sized mouth.  Parker met with a section of her plump pinkish lips closing in front of the train before she could hear a distinct and wet swallowing sound.

              Parker screamed again as she felt as if she was falling, throwing her body against the seat, and hugging onto its underside tightly once more.  Parker feeling the train bending upward as she almost felt like she could stand, there wasn’t much of a view out of the window, just a blurry and hazy view of the floor and most of the cities.  Parker realizing for a moment that was what they looked like from all the way up there, from the goddess’ view, all of their lives, just flecks of light drawn around a massive room at random. 

              She could suddenly see pillars of warmly glowing flesh, the creases, and wrinkles in her skin so up close as the massive fingers drifted up and down.  Parking confused, sat silent as everyone else seemed to be panicking and screaming.  Parking tilting her head as she finally understood what the goddess was doing, wrapping the train around her finger like a piece of tiny jewelry.  Parker fully understanding the power she had over them for the first time, something so simple, using a train as a ring made Parker feel the smallest she had ever felt in her life.             

              Parker’s mouth open and breathing heavily as her arms continued to bleed, but she still couldn’t feel the pain, rather feeling a strange exhilaration, her heart pumping, the adrenaline coursing through her body.  The train turned slightly as Parker and the passengers were met with the view of Kristen’s perfectly round right breast in the distance.  But as the passengers screamed, Parker focused on the view, being eye-level with her bosom seemed so impossible even as idea to Parker, but there it was, and just as Parker started to feel calm, she noticed Kristen’s right mountain sized nipple was getting harder by the second. 

              Parker felt aroused in that brief moment through her exhilaration, but an intense creaking snapped her out of it, looking up as the train’s metal compartments started to cave in and break as the screams from the others grew louder.  The floor started to rip open as well as the ceiling splitting.  The view of the room was suddenly thousands of miles below.  Parker screaming as her section started to buckle and rip apart as she still held on. 

              She spotted people falling out of the other cars through the view of the split floor, but Parker couldn’t see where they ended up, turning her head and burying her face into her shoulder as sparks erupted from the ceiling of the breaking train.  The horrific metal collapsing sound peaked in crescendo as Parker thought that was the moment she was going to die, that the train would cave in, splattering her, or falling out of the bottom to splatter on the floor. 

              Suddenly she felt as if she was falling again at tremendous speeds as the air was robbed from her lungs.  Coughing when the train slammed back down on the ground, throwing her from her tight squeeze of her seat of salvation to her back.  Parker didn’t hesitate, the train was miraculously sat upright as she stood up and jumped through the empty window and onto the safety of the barren, giant floor beneath Kristen’s titanic body hovering overhead.    

              She looked down at herself, her pants and shirt were covered in blood before she stared at her gushing arms for a second, hearing the sounds of others getting off the train next to her.  A younger man coming up to her and taking off his shirt, wrapping it tightly against her right arm that appeared to have more severe cuts from the broken glass. 

              Parker still breathing heavily as she looked over the young man attending to her arm to see the massive curving warm flesh of Kristen’s big toe, following the miles tall leg all the way up to see her face staring back down at them between her feet.  An intense whooshing noise sounded outward as the air pressure displace, a gust of wind whipping upward, throwing a few people to the ground as Parker watched Kristen stand up all the way to her full height.  Parker’s eyes widening as she had never been so directly under her before, basking in the god-like figure looming above. 

              Parker continued to stare up as everyone else started to scream and run away, Kristen’s bare and dimly lit sole started to hover and whir over Parker in an almost slow motion.  Parker feeling her heart thumping violently as she wanted to see it all the way through.  The shadow grew darker as she continued to stare up at the sole that was growing larger and larger to what felt like the size of a planet inching closer and closer. 

              Parker knew that was her final moment as the ball of the goddess’ foot almost seemed to be within touching distance, Parker feeling the warmth of her skin radiating off the bottom of her sole as it felt relaxing in a dark and ominous way.  She took one last breath and accepted her death, feeling at peace in a way before suddenly it was brighter, Kristen’s sole hovering from front to back as there was an intense quake on the other side of the broken and smoking train.  Kristen had spared them. 

              Parker staring up the back of Kristen’s right leg, seeing her ass shake and jiggle slightly at the step that could have ended Parker’s life.  “GOODNIGHT…” the goddess left with her booming voice.  Parker slumped down to her back, confused, aroused, feeling so small in her life, yet had an awakening of purpose in that very moment of almost dying underneath and being spared at the last possible second. 

              Medical teams from Talem came out and rounded up the survivors, patching up Parker and eventually getting Parker on her way to Port Leslie in the middle of the night.  Parker didn’t say a word on the truck ride over to the HDU mission under Ginny’s smelly nylons, instead listened to the words Kristen had to say while atop her throne.  Parker raised her brow at the mention of the academy, becoming the goddess’ personal guard and military.  Parker knew right then and there that’s what she wanted to do, to serve her…