- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this Chapter:  Kristen spots a newcomer to the neighborhood before having a fun day with Maddy.  Kristen builds up the suspense of the meetings in sultry ways.  Ginny joins Kristen on two important yet humiliating and deadly meetings for the tinies. 

Main Tags of This Chapter:  Butt.  Crush.  Humiliation.  Feet.  Scent.  Vore. 


 

Kristen – Age 34    Madelyn – Age 6

Lakeside Suburbs, USA

 

              “Do you see anyone, mommy?” Madelyn asked as they were both pressed up against Kristen’s tall bedroom windows, peeking through the blinds as sneakily as they could.  Kristen’s backyard view down below.  Her fence lined with a few trees and some simple bushes behind some quaint stone landscaped flowerbeds.  She wanted to redo her backyard, picturing a new covered patio, maybe even adding a swimming pool at some point, almost daydreaming about tanning next to the water on a hot summer day. 

              Over her fence in the distance was the sold house on Cypress Street with a large moving truck parked nearby.  “Yeah, I think so…” Kristen said, spotting a figure carrying some boxes out of the moving truck and inside the newly sold house. 

              “Hey!  I can’t see down here!” Maddy said annoyed.  Kristen reached down and picked Madelyn up, placing her daughter on her shoulders so she could peek from even higher up over the blinds and curtains.  Maddy smiled and saw the new neighbor setting boxes down in the open garage; it was a colder day outside, a perfect time to have been moving. 

              “Is she by herself?” Maddy said with a little disappointment, wanting more neighborhood kids to play with.  Thankfully some of Kristen’s friends had children of their own, Keysha with two daughters and Nina with a son within a few years around Madelyn’s age, all going to the same school together. 

              “I don’t know… we have to get to her before Suzy though, huh?” Kristen joked as Maddy dramatically nodded her head up and down in agreeance as they both giggled.  The new neighbor appeared to be around Kristen’s age, and Maddy was right, she did seem to be by herself.  Kristen stepping back, not wanting to be that much of a snoop and gently setting Maddy back down on the floor, “alright, time to clean up your room and then go get ready!” Kristen said with excitement as Maddy nodded and ran off. 

              Kristen walked out of her room knowing Maddy still had a lot of things to tidy up upstairs, giving Kristen time to go take care of a few things that had been on her mind that morning.  She walked downstairs and into the kitchen, retrieving some spray cleaner and a paper towel before heading toward the hallway. 

              Taking a look at where Rasha had stomped a group of micros to death, the floor still flecked with their dried-up squished bodies as she scanned for any stray micro people brave enough to still be around and alive, but the tape held up against the wall and she couldn’t spot anyone running around near her feet. 

              She bent down and sprayed some cleaner over their splattered remains, wiping them up to reveal a spotless floor.  She discarded the dirtied paper in the trash, then put away the spray cleaner in the kitchen before grabbing another piece of tape and loosely sticking it against her opposite hand.  Kristen could hear Maddy upstairs thumping around still picking up toys around her bedroom.  Kristen entered the micro room, making sure to lock it properly to avoid any chance of Madelyn almost getting inside again. 

              She passed up Queenstown, what remained of it at least, it was still smoking even a few days later after her misplaced step, she could see flashing lights all around her footprint where the masses of squished debris were buried deep within.  She picked up her eyes as she walked past the half-destroyed city along the walkway toward the wall where she suspected the crack must have been. 

              Kristen wearing comfortable black tights that ended above her ankle along with her designer white running shoes.  Sporting a skinnier black jacket as it was starting to become colder each day, approaching late autumn in Lakeside.  She let her dark, sandy blonde hair loose, resting behind her shoulders and upper back as she scanned the floor.  Taking another step as she placed her right shoe near the outskirts of Port Leslie, her backed turned toward the tiny city.  “Hmm…” she hummed as she winced her eyes to focus on the wall, scanning left to right a few times. 

              “Ah…” Kristen softly exclaimed as she spotted the crack along with a group of micros and their construction vehicles all around the small divide in the wall.  Kristen would have never spotted it in her day-to-day interactions around the room as her throne didn’t have a good view of the corner where the micros had been digging at for who knows how long.   

              Kristen watched as the micro people started retreating and running away from the front of her right shoe, noticing there must have been a hundred at least, but they could barely run a few centimeters in distance from Kristen’s perspective from high above the frightened little specks.  She didn’t hesitate, picking up her right foot and softly stepping on the micros and their equipment, not wanting to stomp to cause any unnecessary quakes for the nearest cities behind her.  Gently tapping the toes of her shoe to the floor, feeling the insignificant crunches for a brief second before they were completely flattened to red splatters. 

              She gently twisted her right foot side to side to finish off anything spared between and under the grips on the bottom of her shoes’ soles.  Dragging her foot back and settling it just outside of Port Leslie, Kristen knowing it surely scared the citizens as she heard a low buzz of squeaky screams from the neighborhoods next to her heel.  Looking back to make sure they were a safe enough distance away from the backs of her shoes.  Kristen satisfied that the escapee micros were almost all dead apart from a few dozen who managed to crawl into the crack just in time from becoming grime under her sporty choice of footwear. 

              She crouched down and peeled the tape from her hand, placing the tape flush over the crack in the wall and trapping the micros inside from both sides.  Kristen scanned the floor to make sure there were no tiny survivors around the crushed traitors, but there were none, just the remnants of red dots and smears. 

              Lowering herself further down and spreading her legs, hovering her toned and curvy ass right over Port Leslie.  She tilted her head to the side to get a view inside the crack beyond the translucent tape, seeing feint micro figures moving around in the extremely small and tight hole.  Kristen smirking a bit, satisfied that she ended their plans of escape and keeping Madelyn safe from the possibility of discovering them around the home.    

              Kristen unknowingly and subtly wiggled her ass a few times over Port Leslie before she stood back up in the corner of the room and turned to face all of the cities.  Placing her hands on her hips with conviction.  “Everyone knows my most two most important rules are that you’re not allowed to go outside the room without my explicit permission and to never lie to me.  Those.  Are.  The.  Rules.” Kristen sternly emphasized as she scanned her eyes across each city from afar.  “Anybody found outside the rooms will be stepped on or worse, it’s that simple” Kristen said as she lowered her brow with frustration.    

              She took slow, teasing steps around the walkways, passing up a few smaller cities as well as the main cities.  Looking down with her hands still pressed against her hips as she surveyed everyone and everything, an almost annoyed look on her face.  “The meeting will still happen tomorrow night, make sure you have your itineraries ready for me… I would also like to know why people are trying to break through my wall and who is responsible for allowing this to happen…and don’t lie to me…” Kristen said as she stepped up to a smaller city, lifting up her left shoe and pointing it at the metropolis before safely lowering her foot back down to the pathway. 

              “I’ll be back later to clean up some things…have a good day” Kristen said as she walked around and out of the room, locking it behind her as she stepped into the living room and rested on the couch to wait for Madelyn to finish up. 

              “I’m ready!” Maddy happily said as she came running down the stairs a few minutes later. 

              “Okay!  Let’s go!” Kristen said with a wide smile as she gave Madelyn a hug before they exited the through the garage.  Kristen safely buckling up her daughter in the car before they drove off.  Kristen stopping off at the home store first to buy some sealant, spackle, and a few more items. 

              The mother daughter pair getting some of Madelyn’s favorite food next.  Madelyn begging for ice cream when they finished their meal, Kristen thinking Madelyn had been doing such a great job with school and chores lately that she allowed it, walking a few storefronts down to a local ice cream shop that was pretty popular in Lakeside during the warmer months of the year. 

              Kristen licking at her pink colored ice cream while sat at the table inside with Madelyn.  “Mommy, I liked Washa, we had a lot of fun” Maddy cutely said, trying to pronounce her new babysitter’s name. 

              “She can babysit you this Friday if you’d like” Kristen said with a smile.  Madelyn smiling wide before taking another huge bite at her chocolate and cookie crumbled treat.  “I’ll take that as a yes” Kristen chuckled.  Madelyn nodding. 

              They went to buy Madelyn a few new clothes next at a department store as Madelyn cutely tried to hide behind some mannequins, Kristen giggling as she would pretend to not see Madelyn.  Afterwards they went to a local park near the neighborhood.  Madelyn making a few temporary friends with some other children on the playground while Kristen watched from the bench and sipped at some warm coffee she had picked up on the way.  Kristen admiring the bright autumnal colors of the leaves as they fell to the ground.  Kristen crunching some dried and dead leaves under her running shoes as she stood up and stretched her arms and legs. 

              It was getting later in the afternoon and Kristen could tell Maddy was slowing down a little bit after a good hour of running around.  “Alright, Maddy, are you ready to go?” Kristen asked as Madelyn cutely nodded before she slid down a colorful slide. 

              “Yeah, I’m tired” Madelyn exhaustingly said.  Kristen holding Madelyn’s hand as they started to walk back down the long and winding sidewalks back to the parking lot. 

              “Oh, shit…” Kristen quietly mumbled under her breath.

              “Ohhh, no you can’t say that” Madelyn said with an innocent hush.  Kristen a little embarrassed as she didn’t like cursing around her daughter, but she couldn’t help it in that moment.  Up ahead was Suzy and her two nightmare boys starting to get out of their van.

              “Quick, quick, quick…” Kristen urged Madelyn as they started to walk faster toward their car, hoping to avoid being seen. 

              It seemed to have worked, Madelyn playing along like a little spy as they hid behind and walked between cars on the other side of the parking lot.  The two getting in their car as they could see Suzy’s sons already yelling and trying to tackle one another in the dirt.

              The two went home, Madelyn going upstairs to play some games and take a nap.  Kristen exercising downstairs and working up a good sweat as her toned body burned from the cardio.  Comfortable that Madelyn was okay on her own, she stepped outside and into the cooler air, the breeze feeling good against her skin as she was sporting a white tank top.  Kristen walking around the street corner and up to the sold house, the new woman still moving boxes on her own in and around the house. 

              Kristen walking up to her and introducing herself, much like Ginny had done years ago with Kristen.  Laughing at how much she was trying to avoid people back then, but so grateful that Ginny had caught her at that moment in time, Kristen excited that Ginny would be joining her the next night for the meetings.    

              The new neighbor seemed nice, and Kristen’s assumption was correct, she was a bit younger, by herself, much like Kristen was after the divorce with Tyler, Kristen feeling that little bit of a connection.  She invited the new neighbor out to go downtown with her and the rest of the neighborhood girls in which the new stranger very excitedly agreed to do.  Kristen offering to help carry in some of her boxes, but she politely refused.

              Kristen smiling all the way back to her house, feeling that surge of confidence for approaching a stranger and making an instant new friend, excited and hopeful she would get along with the rest of the neighborhood girls. 

              Kristen did a few chores around the house, washing some clothes, putting away some dishes, eating a healthy snack before she unwrapped the sealant from the bag.  She walked to the taped-over crack in the hallway and dropped to her knees in front of the hole, peeling off the tape with her coral-orange nails as a few desperate and starving micros tried to run out and away from her while she was on all fours hovering above them.  Kristen’s larger round tits covered by the thin tank top hovering right above the escapees. 

              She pursed her lips together and blew a focused stream of air from her mouth.  The micros caught the ripping gale force wind and were thrown backward against the wall with tremendous force, their bodies splattering against the surface on impact, simply turning into pink mist. 

              Another few micro people ran out as Kristen reached down with her finger and pressed them out of existence with a quick crunching tap against the floor, “stop running out if you don’t want to be squished…ugh” Kristen mumbled, frustrated with these tiny peoples’ desperation.  Reaching behind her and pointing the nozzle toward the wall.  

              Spreading out the white liquid over the hole as she noticed a few micros were submerged in the dense liquid, ignoring them, and smoothing it out with a small tool until the crack was dry and properly sealed.  She then went into the micro room and did the same on the other side, the micros not wanting to chance running out again.  Instead, whoever remained inside the wall became permanently trapped with no way out in their pitch-black future tomb.

              Kristen not saying a word to the room as she walked out and locked the door.  Leaving her people to mull over how potentially bad the meeting was going to be for them, unaware that another giantess would be there to help their goddess… 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Ginny – 35

              Ginny had collected thousands of volunteers over the years from generous donations by Kristen via the people of Crest.  Even after 6 years she still felt that same desire to be wanted by thousands of people at a time.  Kristen was right, it had been a long time since Ginny had taken any people pledging themselves to her.  Sure, Ginny dated around just the same as Kristen, but it just wasn’t as fulfilling as she had hoped for.  Instead, she grew into herself, her confidence, her own beauty. 

              Having her collection of loyal worshippers to help validate those feelings too.  There was nothing like tens of thousands of little people so desperate to be with her that they were willing to die for her at any given moment and obey her every command no matter how dangerous or lewd. 

              She allowed the tiny people to live with her, not really feeling the need to take any more of them from Crest, although she always wanted to try experimenting with the nanos to see if it made any difference to her, but it seemed impossible to transport them around safely without causing mass death. 

              Allowing her little worshipers to call the master bathroom their new home, letting them live as her pets in an empty makeup case which made for easy transport whenever Ginny desired to move them.  The makeup case was about the same size of a quarter of one of their cities, allowing for plenty of space for the thousands of them to settle down.  She fed them her vegan food, gave them supplies to make their own little shelters.  Situated atop her bathroom counter in between both sinks with the view of her shower, bath, closet, and bed if they so desired to look.    

              Ginny got off to them watching her shower or while she took a hot bath, pressing her naked wet body against the steamy glass to mess with them, or using the showerhead to pleasure herself in the tub so they could see her half submerged in the bubbly, foamy water with a metal monolith spraying her sex between her legs as she moaned or quivered under her breath.     

              She liked it when they continuously bowed down to her while she did simple things like brush her teeth or put on her makeup while she stood at the sink in the mornings or at nights.  The micros pouring out of their makeup case home and spreading themselves out all over the white counter for Ginny to easily see them.  Sometimes she would press her lower body against the edge of the sink so they might just get the chance to touch the skin of her midriff or upper mons.   

              Ginny used them relatively frequently at night, a few dozen at a time, sprinkling them over her clit or into her pubes for them to crawl around.  Sometimes they even managed to make it off of her alive, brushing them off onto a soft pad atop the counter of her sink when she was done.  Ginny realizing it only made them better at their job, almost training them on how to work her clit better each time over the years as they learned new techniques to pass on to other survivors, but there were always those that were lost to her lips or drowned in her wetness to never be seen again.   

              Ginny had them downstairs in her living room as she was doing another cardio session atop her exercise bike.  She placed hundreds of micros all over the top of her bike seat, using them as motivation to stand up and pedal hard, not wanting to sit down and crush them to get the most out of a tough workout.  The micros directly under her tight bouncing ass snug behind her tight black workout short shorts, her ass violently shaking with each pedal, only heating up with intense humidity the longer she went on. 

              She so desperately wanted to take a break, wanting to sit down, to catch her breath, but if she gave up, it would squish the hundreds of people between her cheeks, and under her ass and pussy.  Breathing heavily as she started to lower herself a bit but finding a little extra motivation and stood back up to pedal, sparing the micros lives as she finished her workout, all the while they bowed and prayed to her ass high above them. 

              She teasingly and slowly got off the exercise bike as she arched her back to curve her ass right over them, slowly bending down, her face sweaty as she smiled at her micros, shuffling them back into a little container and back to their makeup home. 

              Cleaning herself up before she texted Kristen, “Hey, what time should I come over tomorrow?” Ginny asked.

              “Any time after 6.  Keysha’s girls invited Madelyn over for a sleepover, so we’ll have the house to ourselves for the night” Kristen replied. 

              “Perfect!  I’m going for a run around the park tomorrow afternoon so that works for me, but I’m still planning out my outfit hehe” Ginny replied. 

              Ginny going to her closet, stomping right by the micros on her sink as she flicked on the light and pondered her vast choices…

             

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Kristen

              Kristen waited until Madelyn was deeply asleep to put her intimidation plans into action, having played around with some ideas in her head of setting a specific tone with her tiny people, wanting them to feel daunted, to feel subdued as a punishment for saying nothing about the escaping micros trying to sneak through the wall.  Kristen having a glass of wine as she watched shows and texted a few of the girls from the neighborhood until she felt ready. 

              Kristen feeling good from the glass of wine, but not quite tipsy.  She went to the kitchen after one of her shows ended, bending down, and pulling out something else she had bought at the home store, some leather cleaner.  Retrieving a towel and soaking it in hot water for a few minutes.  While the towel soaked, she turned on the lights in the two back rooms to a low, dark dim with a swipe of her finger over her phone.  Just bright enough for her to be able to see everything clearly, but surely waking up any sleeping micros and nanos as it was a little past midnight. 

              She walked back to the living room with the hot soaked towel and the leather conditioner.  She undressed, stripping down to her naked self apart from her two keys dangling from the necklace over her large cleavage.  Walking into the micro room and firmly locking it behind her.  The dimly lit room, the glowing cities all around her feet.  She seductively tiptoed over the pathways, taking her time to saunter around the cities leading to her chair, purposefully bouncing her hips left and right with subtlety and sexy finesse.   

              Very purposefully, she made all her movements slow and seductive, squatting down near Serenity as the entire metropolis was nearly right under her pussy.  She sat down the leather cleaner as she very slowly rubbed the hot towel over her chair, sticking her ass out as she twirled and stepped around her chair with careful tiptoes, making sure to breathe slowly and lower her eyes, fluffing out her hair every minute or two as it would resettle down her exposed upper back. 

              Rubbing with slow, methodic movements with her towel as she bent over and cleaned her chair as the entire room was forced to watch her naked miles tall body sway around in the dim lighting.  Occasionally turning around to look at a random city before lowering herself once more, her bare feet and toes on the outskirts of Serenity and Luxury as she heard a few screams, perfect, she thought. 

              Kristen leaned into her power with confidence, spreading her legs, and lowering herself further down as she started to spray the front of her chair with the cleaner.  Dropping her curvy ass right over Luxury, the center of downtown almost nestled between her cheeks, only a few hundred feet above the tallest buildings as the entire population was subjected to her asshole as their new sky. 

              Kristen spending a few agonizingly long minutes in that position, letting her thighs and quads burn as she slowly rubbed and cleaned her chair just to keep her ass purposefully over the tiny metropolis for as long as possible.  It was a strange sensation; she could almost feel the tingle of screams of the people underneath her butt, thinking how easily she could lower herself and crush the entire populace, how many people would be swallowed between her cheeks and into her ass before she slowly bent herself back up to her full height. 

              She leaned over and placed the towel and cleaner down on the small table next to her chair before turning around.  Placing her hands on her hips as she slowly walked around the dim room, passing up each city, glaring at them without saying anything, but the tone of her face was apparent.

              In lust with her own power and the feeling she had over them.  She didn’t particularly enjoy killing tiny people for no reason, but she learned to grow indifferent to it over the years, only doing it when necessary, like escapees, punishments, or the occasional accident, but sometimes just because she needed to show her people who’s really the head bitch in charge…

              She walked by Servitus on the way to Braithe, her black heels towering over the city as they were still being cleaned by countless micro crews.  She twisted on the pathway and headed to a smaller city named Talem, the closest city to Epsilon City.  Talem was growing quickly as it became a hub for the hyper trains on the window side of the room, much like Clitsburgh was becoming on the throne side of the room, effectively connecting the trains to other lines and major cities across Kristen’s expansive land.  

              The hyper trains weaved around the room, mostly next to the pathways, some even going under the pathways like tunnels through a mountain, mostly out of the way of no man’s land and the empty spaces between all of the cities so Kristen could step around without crushing the magnetic tracks.  There were a few hyper train tracks that were in the middle of nowhere though and Kristen had spotted one tracing into Talem.

              She took a few steps and hovered over the tracks, straddling it between her legs, her feet out wide.  She gently lowered down to see one of the trains go under her, passing under her pussy and ass as she turned to look over her back while she squatted down, seeing the hyper train nearing the smaller city behind her.  “The trains were a really great idea… huh?” Kristen rhetorically asked as she looked back forward and smiled.  “Oh, look… here comes another one” Kristen breathily teased as she started to lower her hand toward the track.

              The train immediately braking as hard as it could, Kristen seeing little sparks flying out of the side of the train as it skidded across its platform.  The train was pretty large even by micro standards, being about an inch long to Kristen and holding hundreds of tiny people inside at a time. 

              She reached down as the train slowed to a stop between her feet, pinching up the cars between her coral-orange nails.  The train cars immediately bending downward as she held the middle car as gently as she could, bringing the cars up to her hazel eyes for a closer inspection.  “Cute!” Kristen exclaimed as she grinned, seeing hundreds of micro people being tossed around inside from her smallest movements.    

              Kristen lowered the train some before she opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out, trying her best not to laugh.  She dangled the train over her tongue and the opening of her mouth for a few seconds, “Ahh…” Kristen sounded from her throat.  Kristen not intending to eat anyone though, just trying to scare them with her goal of intimidating the entire room.  Unaware that a dozen or so people had fallen out of some of the crumbling train cars.  The small group of people falling onto her soft tongue, and another few hitting the back of her throat, but Kristen didn’t even feel them as she closed her mouth and swallowed them alive before she lowered the train further down to her opposite hand.  

              She attempted to wrap the train around her finger, almost making a little bit of a ring for jewelry.  The train barely bending around the top of her finger before the cars started to collapse and creak.  Kristen could see little dot sized people falling out of the breaking fuselages, the tiny dots slipping between her fingers all the way down to her toes, smashing over the top of her toes, nails, and the top of her right foot.  Kristen humming as she slowly placed the broken and smoking train back down beside the tracks in the shadow of her right big toe.

              She stared for a moment at the little dots exiting the train near her toe, before standing back up to her full height.  She carefully picked up her right foot and hovered it over the train and its survivors, and slowly started to bring the ball of her foot down over them.  At the last second, she took a step forward instead and back up onto the pathways, sparing their lives.  Kristen walking around and picking back up her towel and cleaner off the table before walking back to the door.  “Goodnight…” Kristen said as she locked the door behind her. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

              Kristen walked into the nano room, seeing the glow of cities and towns on the ground like spiderwebs of lights across the vast land, apart from the footprints, stains, and of course, her yoga mat that she cut up to make a sort of sidewalk for herself.  She sauntered across the pink divide, slowly, one foot in front of the other, angling her hips high side to side before she crouched down near the couch.  Toweling it over with long movements from end to end, pivoting her legs and feet up and down, all around as she slowly flexed and curled the subtle muscles of her body. 

              Her perky bare tits brushing against the couch some as she was on all fours, sticking her ass straight out and over towards Ostrov, blocking out countless towns and cities’ sky as she wiped slowly with the cleaner.  She placed the cleaner and towel atop her couch for a moment before she stood up and turned to face the entire country.  She couldn’t help but feel horny in the moment, the nanos all over the country could tell, even in the dim light, her pussy was glistening with a noticeable shimmering wetness.       

              Families immediately closing the curtains across the country to hide their eyes from the obscenity as others went to their windows and patios to watch the show and fawn over their planetary sized goddess.  Kristen resisted though, wanting to build up the tension instead.  She reached downward, cupping at her left breast slightly before she slid her fingers down her midriff and over her mons, about to wrap her fingers over her clit before she stopped and pulled her hand up and away and simply smiled. 

              Her smile disappeared completely as she walked back over the divide about halfway before she turned and stared down toward capital city on the other side of the room, she thought about how it would only take about eight or nine steps over Ostrov’s heartland to get to Volenskya, but instead Kristen glared in silence.  Her face apparent with an anger and annoyance as the country collectively held their breath at the sight of the titanic 200-mile-tall woman towering above their existence. 

              The people so far beneath her could tell she was mad, making them terrified, that the apocalypse could happen at any second for them.  News had yet to spread about the attempted assassination on Justyna, the majority of the population knowing there would be a meeting the following night, but none of them knew why their goddess was acting in such a teasing, angry, yet sexually promiscuous way, but it was working, the people becoming intimidated down to their very core.    

              Kristen staring at the city for an agonizingly long minute as the entire country trembled in fear, that same feeling they had in the early days was being felt again, like she could crush multiple cities at a moment’s notice with a single toe, and they were powerless to stop her.  Kristen turned on her bare heels and left in a sudden moment, locking the door behind her without saying a word. 

              She powered off the lights in both rooms with a tap of her finger on her phone, allowing her people the attempt to sleep before she changed back into her clothes and put away her cleaning items.  Retreating to her room for some restful sleep herself…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Kristen

              “We’d love to take Maddy to school in the morning!” Keysha said. 

              “That would be so nice, thank you so much, seriously” Kristen said with earnest. 

              “It’s really no problem!  We love having her over and Yvonne loves sitting next to her in Mrs. Gibbs class” Keysha said and smiled.  Kristen hugging Keysha before she turned to Madelyn. 

              “Alright, have fun!” Kristen said as Madelyn smiled and took off into Keysha’s house with her two daughters.  “Let me know if you need anything” Kristen said.

              “We’ll have fun, don’t worry!” Keysha said with a bright smile. 

              “I’ll see you Friday then if I don’t see you before” Kristen said. 

              “Sounds good, girl!” Keysha replied and waved.  Kristen getting back in her car, taking the short drive back through her neighborhood and parking in her garage.  Going up back into her room, having a few hours before the meeting was going to start.  Kristen taking a deep breath as she stepped into the shower, letting the hot water rain all over her as she blissfully thought about nothing for a peaceful few minutes. 

              The house was quiet apart from a little bit of early winter wind with an audible breeze against the windows of her bedroom, the slow dripping sound of her showerhead leaking the last few drops from the pipes.  Toweling herself off, drying her hair, going through her skincare regiment.  Dressing herself, fixing her hair in a different fashion than usual, manicuring her eyebrows, putting on different makeup, applying lipstick, dawning a few pieces of jewelry, and the hardest choice of the evening, picking shoes to compliment her outfit. 

              She slung the key necklace around her neck, the keys resting above her exposed cleavage as normal, but more so in the lowcut dress she was wearing.  She dawned a silver ring on her right hand before fixing a watch to her left wrist.  She stepped into the bathroom, her heels clicking against the tile of her bathroom floor as she looked herself up and down in the mirror, smirking a bit as she couldn’t help but admire her sexy look for the night. 

              Kristen hearing her phone buzz atop her nightstand through her bathroom door, “I’m here” Ginny’s message read.  Kristen walked downstairs, unlocking the door, and allowing Ginny inside.  Kristen raising her brow as she immediately saw Ginny’s outfit.  “Whoa…okay, I see you, Gin” Kristen said with a chuckle as Ginny smiled wide.

              “You like it?” Ginny asked as she stepped through.  Kristen closing the door as the two stood in the entryway. 

              “Yeah!  Oh my god!” Kristen said in playful shock.

              “I know, I usually don’t wear stuff like this…” Ginny said as she twirled a bit and giggled.  Kristen matching Ginny’s eye level, used to Ginny being a little taller normally, but Kristen’s platformed heels evened things up. 

              “Do you want a drink or anything?” Kristen offered. 

              “Sure!  You look amazing by the way… I love your hair” Ginny said as they walked into the kitchen.  Kristen making a couple margaritas before sitting down at the table. 

              “I’m glad you like it, I’ve never tried it out before” Kristen said as she rubbed her palm over her straight slicked-back hair, shining and darker than normal due to the expensive product spread throughout her mane. 

              “So… who’s this new neighbor joining us Friday?” Ginny cutely asked as she took a few sips at her tequila drink. 

              “Her name is Janelle, she seemed super nice.  She’s brand new to Lakeside, she’s a little younger than us… moved here all by herself, but she said she’s excited to make new friends and explore the city” Kristen said. 

              “Oh, how fun!” Ginny exclaimed. 

              “You nervous at all?” Kristen asked as she took a gulp at her drink.

              “About the meetings… or?” Ginny asked, the two hushing their conversation a bit so that the tinies couldn’t hear across the house. 

              “Yeah, the meetings” Kristen said. 

              “No, look at us” Ginny said as she waved her hands down herself, “we look like boss bitches tonight” Ginny said before they both laughed.  The two chatted for a bit, finishing their drinks, Kristen making another round of margaritas as they still had some time to spare. 

              “You’re not too cold in that right?  I can turn the heat on” Kristen asked. 

              “I feel fine, but speak for yourself, Miss Nips…” Ginny teased as she tilted her drink towards Kristen’s large chest.  Kristen looking down to see her hardened nipples poking outward underneath the fabric of her strappy black and revealing dress.  Kristen giggling a bit as she took another gulp. 

              “Alright…I might be a little chilly” Kristen said, taking a breath and looking down at her watch, “we have about 7 minutes before the first meeting is supposed to start… I do have some ideas, but I think we need a loose plan to follow, right?” Kristen asked.  Ginny cutely clapping her hands together once to focus.   

              “Yeah, definitely… okay, what are you thinking?” Ginny asked as she leaned inward over the table. 

              “I’m thinking… we’ll start with the cities, go over a few things, proposals and stuff, political whatever this and that… I’ll handle that part… then we take care of some rule reminders… then we’ll take a break before we walk over to Ostrov and talk with Justyna.  We make sure she’s okay, decide on what to do with the country if they have any topics they want to discuss…and that’s it… I think” Kristen said as she tapped her nails on the table. 

              “Okay, how do you want me to act?  Should I do anything?” Ginny curiously asked. 

              “Hmm… how about… I’ll do most of the talking, and we gotta be a little mean, but still fair, yah?  I think it would look really good if you do what I say…like a judge and her bailiff… you can look all intimidating when you’re standing at my side haha… then you can have a little fun if… or when it gets to that point…” Kristen said with a smirk.    

              “Interesting…” Ginny mumbled, lowering her brow before taking another drink.  “How can I say no to you when you’re dressed like that?” Ginny said as she sat her drink down.  Kristen nodding and smiling.  “Got time for one more maybe?” Ginny asked.  Kristen checking her watch, the meeting supposed to start in a minute, but she ignored the time constraint. 

              “Sure… we can make them wait a little longer…” Kristen said as she stood up, her heels clicking across the kitchen tiles.  “Builds suspense…” Kristen said as she looked over her shoulder and smiled at her best friend. 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Kristen and Ginny

 

              Kristen sat at her black and gold throne in the city room, one leg over the other as she dangled her strappy, opened toed silver and sparkly heel over Serenity.  Ginny to her side standing upright next to the throne with her hands folded behind her back as she scowled and glared down at the cities, her brows lowered in anger as her lips were pursed outward with displeasure. 

              The lights were set to a low dim once more, a little brighter than the previous night, but still dark enough to give the appearance of Kristen and Ginny to look as if they were judgmental monolithic goddesses in the lighting.  No one dared told Kristen that she was late, and nobody expected Ginny to show up either, the tension in the room was higher than ever from the very start as they walked through the massive doorway together. 

              Kristen could tell her people were nervous, there was a low hum of tiny voices in the room as she looked around.  Kristen could feel the tequila, her body a little loose, but it only accented her stern look strewn about her face.  Her outfit perfectly matching.  A slim, strappy black dress that ended around thighs, exposing much of her back and the sides of her body, darkened and slicked back hair, and her opened-toed tall silver heels, deep red lipstick accompanied by dark eyeshadow and darker makeup. 

              She complimented Ginny’s look well, who decided on a twist of one of her more common styles.  Ginny normally sporting athletic wear, athleisure wear, or business casual wear when she went into her office but opting for a more domineering businesswoman appearance for the meetings. 

              A tight button-down white blouse tucked into a skinny black pencil skirt that ended above her knees, revealing her long lower legs covered by dark nylons.  The buttons on her shirt down to show off her smaller cleavage, above was a black choker necklace, similarly having dark makeup on to accent her porcelain skin, her parted hair at perfect jaw-length on either side of her cheeks.  An expensive silver watch.  She wore a fashionable black belt where her blouse was tucked in.  Finishing off her look with some low heel closed-toed black pumps. 

              “Would anyone like to go first…?” Kristen asked as she waited a few moments in silence with the low buzz of the room’s ambience.  Kristen gripped at her armrests, “I asked if anyone would like to go first…” Kristen said again with a bit more bite in her tone.  Immediately, Kristen’s tablet lit up.  Ginny behind the chair peering down to read along. 

              “Greetings Madam Kristen and esteemed guest, Madam Ginny, welcome to tonight’s meeting.  To start things, we have some proposals for you for decide on with regard to the Queenstown Accident:

              Proposal 1A for Queenstown, from Servitus:  Rebuild Queenstown as it was with improved structures and hyper train accessibility.  Estimated 4 months with Goddess’ help, 5 years without.   

              Proposal 1B for Queenstown, from Servitus: Salvage what remains of Queenstown, recommend repurposing as a warehouse district for stockpiling supplies, food, and water.  Assimilate their surviving population to other cities. 

              Proposal 2 for Queenstown, from Prince Anton: Rebuild Queenstown as it was and allow followers of Ginny to leave Crest once and for all to limit the number of false worshipping altercations with the goddess’ true chosen people.      

              Proposal 3 for Queenstown, from General Werth: Redesign Queenstown as a military and police training academy.  Integrate their surviving population with other cities while students and cadets train to become your police force, your military force, and your future leaders that will help you govern the room in your absence” the message read as Ginny and Kristen pondered for a moment. 

              “I see…” Kristen hummed as she continued to dangle and bounce her heel over Serenity, the light and subtle creaking of the heels’ plastic with each small bounce along the audible slap of the padded sole against her bare heel.  “I simply don’t know which proposal sounds the best… Madam Ginny?  What do you think?” Kristen asked as she purposefully smirked toward Crest, knowing it would irritate Anton to ask the “false goddess” for her input. 

              Ginny unclasped her hands behind her back before crossing her arms over her torso, taking a step to her side to widen her stance comfortably, the right rounded toe section of her heel barely on the outskirt of Luxury’s poorer neighborhoods.  “I think that having your own little army sounds like fun…” Ginny said as she kept a stern face, “although… knowing that there so many little people that love me living in their own safe city sounds good too” Ginny said. 

              “That settles it… I choose both proposal 2 and 3” Kristen said as the tablet lit up again. 

              “But Goddess… do you really want both options?” the message from Servitus read.  The messages were being broadcasted over every television and screen throughout the room in real time, every single news station was covering the live events, nobody was looking away from their screens or from the two pair of giant women as their fates all hung in the balance. 

              “Yes…” Kristen said as she stopped dangling her foot, tilting her head slightly, “I also don’t remember it being acceptable to question my decisions before…” Kristen fiercely said as she tilted her head back, she slowly uncrossed her legs and placed her heel down next to Serenity.  The silver platforms of Kristen’s heels alone towered over their buildings, their highest towers barely reaching to the bottom of her toes snug in the sloping soles high above them.   

              “Alright, next?” Kristen asked as the tablet was dark in her hands for a few moments.  “I swear… if I have to ask again…” Kristen frustratingly said with a mean look on her face, but Ginny to her side was trying her hardest not to smirk and giggle at the absurdity of the situation, having never acted such a role in her life before, curling her lips side to side to distract herself from the laughter building in her body.  Thankfully for the micros, the tablet lit up again. 

              “Elections and video meetings, Goddess.  What do you wish to change about leadership, and do you wish for us to utilize video conferencing for future meetings?” the message from Servitus asked. 

              “Yes… I’ve thought about this, everyone currently in leadership positions seems to be doing well enough.  But… I would like you all to nominate an actual leader for Servitus, I’ll allow you to vote on who you think is best and then I’ll interview them myself.  I’ll give you until the end of summer.  And as far as video conferences, I’ll say let’s test it out next month in a meeting and see how it goes…anyone else?”  Kristen asked as she raised her brow.    

              “Your heels are ready early, Goddess” the message from Nyla read. 

              “Thank you, Nyla, good work as usual, I’ll pick them up tomorrow morning” Kristen said, the tablet lighting up again. 

              “We are still conscripting another nail crew for you, madam” the message from Serenity said.  Kristen lowering the tablet as she leaned over in her chair, staring down at the two twin cities nestled next to her tall heels.  Ginny following suit and staring them down over Kristen’s shoulder. 

              “I thought I told you to have the new teams ready for me by tonight…” Kristen breathily said with a distinct annoyance in her tone. 

              “We’re extremely sorry, we’ve been working on it night and day since the accident, we are so close to getting about 80% of the manpower we are aiming for.  We’re even getting some extra volunteers from other cities, but the supplies we need from Servitus just aren’t coming on time” the message read, both leaders of Serenity and Luxury desperate. 

              “You told me you could do it… so you lied and now you’re coming up with an excuse…” Kristen said as she stared down at the two cities, keeping her designer heels firmly planted against the floor on the outskirts of their borders. 

              “No excuses, we just need another few weeks and we’ll be ready to serve you again whenever you desire” the message read. 

              “Whenever I desire…well what if I had picked tonight?  Lying is very offensive to me… both of you chose not to update me within the last three days… and you’re waiting until now to tell me you can’t do what I asked you to do… you should have told me, I would have understood and given you more time, but…” Kristen said as the buzz in the room grew a little quieter.  “This is inexcusable, both Serenity and Luxury must be reminded of the rules” Kristen spoke to the room.

              Kristen gripped onto her armrests as she gently leaned forward, her larger breasts nearly spilling over the top of her dress, her dress wrinkling around her torso with a few tugs against her shoulder strap.  Ginny taking a small step up next to Kristen, Ginny straddling Luxury while Kristen leaned over Serenity while her ass started to lift up away from her throne as she angled herself toward the floor.

              Kristen menacingly reached into downtown Serenity, the city had been mostly unharmed for years, but the screams echoed upward as her fingers descended downward.  The very nails that they helped to paint coral-orange were infiltrating their sky and forever lowering.  Kristen picking a random skyscraper, pinching the two-inch-tall structure filled with people between her thumb and index finger, ripping it from the foundation and carefully keeping it still as she raised her hand back up.  Pieces of debris falling off where the building was ripped from its foundation. 

              She looked at the skyscraper in her hand for a brief second before she lowered her hand behind her, gently placing the skyscraper in the middle of her cushioned seat beneath her ass.  She gripped at her armrests to keep herself leveled upward and above the structure, flexing her legs to keep from sitting down, wanting to savor the feeling and to make sure that everyone in the room saw what she was about to do while she looked out at her tiny subjects. 

              Kristen reached back with her hand and lifted her dress slightly above the curves of her rear, exposing her bare cheeks to the building beneath her, Kristen’s dark red lace panties wedged between her immense and voluptuous cheeks.  She started to slowly lower herself, releasing her grip from her armrest as she felt her curving, cold skin start to compress into her comfortable cushion.  She could feel a little hard object between her cheeks as her weight started to settle into her throne, the tiny building putting up a bit of resistance at first before Kristen suddenly felt the tiny structure crumble into powder underneath her. 

              She wiggled herself in place, twisting her lower body subtly left to right a few times to finish off any survivors somehow caught between her cheeks as the back of her dress slightly wrinkled behind her, she lifted herself upward and folded her hand back behind her to settle her dress back underneath her to maintain a perfect appearance for her people.  She smiled and slowly lifted her leg, settling it over her other leg once again before she resumed dangling her sparkling silver heel over Serenity as a tiny whisp of smoke towered upward from the city center. 

              Kristen then looked up towards Ginny, “Ginny, would you please remind Luxury of the rules as well?” Kristen asked. 

              “Of course…” Ginny breathily agreed.  Ginny lifted her right heel and aimed for a neighborhood, the same neighborhood that her toes almost bulldozed into while standing at Kristen’s side.  The screams could be heard, but they were still only barely squeaks to the naturally taller Ginny.  She started to lower the toes of her heel over the poorer neighborhoods on the outskirts of Luxury. 

              Ginny remembering years prior how she flattened a whole city by accident, of course between those long years and the current meetings, Ginny and Kristen had a bit of fun here and there with the micros and nanos, but Ginny hadn’t recalled purposefully squishing part of a city since becoming friends with Kristen. 

              She could feel the houses and streets start to shatter and crunch under her smallest applied weight as she gently lowered and pushed her toes into the floor, seeing a plume of grey smoke shoot out the sides of the toe section of her heel before she pushed harder and flattened everything beneath her flat soles as a chunk of screams were suddenly silenced. 

              She twisted her foot once to mangle anything that survived underneath her, but she wasn’t done.  Ginny squatted down, hovering her lower body over much of Luxury, lowering her hand down toward the central district and plucking up her own choice of skyscraper.  She ripped it away from the city, pinching it carefully between her nails as it was a little smaller than the building Kristen took from Serenity.  Ginny gently raising the building up to her thin lips, but the building was crumbling quickly from the pressure and instability. 

              She tried to act quickly, attempting to toss the breaking building into her mouth, only about half the building landing on her tongue, the other half crumbling to dust as micros and debris rained down all over her exposed upper chest and cleavage beneath her chin.  Ginny feeling the sensation of tiny specks hitting the outside of her smaller tits or falling down her shirt, meanwhile she could feel a little clump of a solid structure on her twitching tongue as she closed her mouth. 

              Ginny not hesitating as she flicked her tongue and settled what remained of the building and its people atop her molars, chomping down hard a few times and grinding away the tiny inhabitants within the structure before swallowing down the dusty remains, Ginny not really tasting anything beyond a slight hint of saltiness. 

              Ginny rose back up to her full height and dragged her foot over the destroyed neighborhood before taking a step back and up next to Kristen’s throne once more, leaving a wake of several flattened neighborhoods smoking and beyond ruin.  “Thank you…” Kristen said, a moment later her tablet lit up once more.  “Ah…” Kristen pleasantly exclaimed as she daintily plucked up her tablet to read the message. 

              “You can’t treat us like this!   We’re still people!” the message form Port Leslie’s leader read.  Kristen raised her brow in surprise.  Kristen read the message over a few times, as well as Ginny.  Ginny could tell that Kristen was in deep thought.  Kristen subtly biting her tongue between her red glossed lips.  Kristen clicked her tongue before taking a deep breath in through her nose and slowly out through her mouth.    

              “Yes… I agree… you are still peoplemy people to an extentbut… people need structure and rules or else they’ll go crazy… without me here, you would just be running around killing each other… blowing up each other’s cities… hmm?” Kristen said as she glared at Clitsburgh.  She let out another deep sigh as the buzz of ambience started to swell once more, rarely had they seen the goddess in recent years appear so contemplative, but Kristen cleared her throat and resumed her stoic demeanor. 

              “How about this… Port Leslie… I’ll make a deal with you… tell me what you know about the people digging through my wall and your city will only get a light rule reminder” Kristen said, the pair of giantesses waiting a moment for the message to be sent. 

              “Queen Kristen.  Yes, I knew about the people deconstructing your wall.  This is what I know…” the message began.  Kristen didn’t dislike the leader of Port Leslie by any means, he was a younger man, respectful enough to her, but that all changed in that brief moment.   “It was a group of people from Port Leslie that did not want to live here any longer.  They expressed the desire to be saved by another giant if the opportunity were to ever arise. 

              They amassed a small following of a few hundred people and stole construction vehicles during the efforts for building the pathways around your room.  A few leaders in this room knew it was happening, but I told them not to worry about it as I felt confident enough that they would not be able to break through anyway, but they did, and I am sorry.  I take full responsibility for this, and I should not have withheld this information from you, Queen.  Just please spare my people, they did nothing wrong” the message read. 

              “Was that so difficult?   Everyone… if you think something is wrong… tell me… no more exceptions… no more surprises, I don’t want anyone to be afraid of telling me anything… all I am asking for is the total truth from now on…is that clear?” Kristen commanded; the low buzz of tiny voices went dead quiet as Kristen’s powerful voice rang out across the cities. 

              Kristen looked over toward Port Leslie, “your people will be spared… but I can’t let this go without you understanding that you made a mistake and need to be taught a lesson” Kristen said.  She leaned backward in her chair and folded her hands over her lap as she thought about a sufficient punishment.  “Queen Ginny…” Kristen leadingly said with a strict tone. 

              “Yes, Queen Kristen?” Ginny responded as she once more fought off the urge to giggle, her lips subtly quivering as she tried to keep a straight and mean face. 

              “Will you show Port Leslie how much you ran today?” Kristen asked as she motioned her heard down towards Ginny’s feet.  Ginny smirking and nodding in agreement. 

              Ginny took a few steps over the pathways and up to Port Leslie, Kristen tilting her head to the side to watch as Ginny slowly slipped her nylon covered feet out of her low heels.  Ginny gently scooting her heels over to the side to present the view of her toes to Port Leslie.  Ginny inched her toes toward the very border and outskirts of the tiny city.  Ginny starting to flex her toes up and down to waft her sweaty scent throughout the metropolis. 

              She curled her toes up and down, wriggling them frequently as she placed her hands on her hips, looking down at the tiny city with a smug smirk on her face.  Wiggling her hips and body to put more oomph in fluttering her toes around and over the city, the skyscrapers barely poking above her purple painted toes covered in see through black fabric.  The shine of the dim light barely illuminating the gaps between her toes and the dark purple of her nails before they would erratically shoot upwards high in the sky above the population below her. 

              Ginny had gone running in the park earlier, she had fixed herself up a little and washed up sure, but her feet and toes were still rather basked in the odor of a day’s effort of jogging around.  Ginny and Kristen could tell that the people in Port Leslie were suffering from the smell, the hint of nylon fabric scent mixed with feint fruited body soap overpowered by the sweaty stench and foot smell pouring into every street across the vast districts. 

              Ginny could see the little dots running all around the streets away from her toes as she giggled.  Ginny kept wriggling and writhing her toes up and down, cutely curling her hands up to her chin in childlike wonder that such a simple action of hers was causing a million micro people to suffer in her sweaty stench.  Kristen allowing her friend to subject them to her odor for a few agonizing minutes.  “Okay, Ginny, thank you…” Kristen said as Ginny stepped away and slowly slid her feet back into her heels, stepping back up to the throne. 

              The tablet remained dark as Kristen waited for a response for a silent minute, a notification popped up, “Thank you for sparing us, goddess” the message from Port Leslie read as Kristen smiled with satisfaction. 

              “Now… are there any more items left for us to discuss in tonight’s meeting?” Kristen asked. 

              “Goddess, we do not have any remaining topics for tonight, we will get straight to work on the proposals, thank you for your time” the message from Servitus read. 

              “Thank you everyone!  I’ll drop off some more food and water for you all tomorrow morning when I pick up my cleaned heels before work...

              I am looking forward to cooperating further with these new ideas, goodnight!” Kristen politely said as she stood up over the smoking Serenity and Luxury cities, pieces of the building she ripped out of the foundation falling off her ass and out of her dress back onto the cushion in a crash.  Kristen waving bye to her cities with a smile as Ginny followed behind her and out into the living room down the hall.

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Kristen and Ginny

              “Oh, thank goodness, I’ve had to pee for like ten minutes…” Ginny said as she hurried off into the bathroom.  Kristen laughing as her heels clicked across the floor toward her living room. 

              Ginny coming out of the bathroom and sitting next to Kristen on the couch and slumping down comfortably into the cushions.  Kristen getting a few updates from Keysha that Madelyn was having a blast with Keysha’s two daughters at their sleepover.  “So how was that?” Ginny asked.

              “You did great!  Whew… that was a weird one…” Kristen said with relief.   

              “Oooo, I know… I haven’t done anything like that with you before…” Ginny said. 

              “Feel good though?” Kristen asked.

              “Haha, yeah kinda!” Ginny said with a little glee and small giggle.  “I think it’ll be funny having my own little people in their own city, maybe some of them will even join that tiny academy they’re talking about” Ginny said.

              “Yeah, actually… also knowing that things are being stolen so easily… it might not be a bad idea to have some extra trained security going around the rooms for me…” Kristen said. 

              “I think that’s a really good idea… I mean… you can’t see everything going on down there with how big you are, right?” Ginny said. 

              “Yeah, good point… let me send a quick message to Keysha…and…” Kristen said as she was tapping on her phone, “okay, all good” Kristen said as she swiped to a new message thread.

              “Hey… so… you like… lie sometimes though…” Ginny softly and playfully whispered.  Kristen immediately chuckling under her breath as Ginny giggled.

              “I know… but, you know it’s like a do as I say, not as I do situation hehe… and I thought you were vegan…but then you ate that building” Kristen whispered with a small laugh. 

              “Hahha… I uhh… I was trying to be scary and that’s the first thing that came to my mind… like what’s scarier than being eaten by a giant monster?” Ginny said. 

              “True… yes… I just didn’t think you would do that!” Kristen giddily whispered.

              “Yeah, but I can’t believe you sat on them though!” Ginny excitedly whispered back. 

              “I know?  The idea kinda just came to me in the moment, too” Kristen said.  The pair of best friends taking a few moments in silence as they relaxed in the couch, letting their heads slump into the cushions and pillows. 

              “So, what’s next?” Ginny asked. 

              “I’m gonna message Justyna really quick and get some ideas before we go in there” Kristen said as she started to tap on her phone. 

              “Sure!  Okay!  So should I act the same or… what?” Ginny asked.

              “Yeah!  But you can say things if you feel like it, I’d say leave your heels off this time too, really set the mood” Kristen said. 

              “Ooo okay…wait, do they really smell that bad?  I don’t want you thinking I’m gross” Ginny said with a bit of embarrassment.    

              “You’re not gross, I can’t smell your feet… but for them… I bet it’s pretty rough” Kristen said as she raised her brow and deviously smiled.    

              “Poor things…” Ginny mumbled as she kicked her heels off and scooted them under the table, wriggling her nylon covered toes in the chilly air circulating through the house. 

              “Oh, Justyna is writing me back, hold on…” Kristen said as Ginny scooted closer to Kristen on the couch to read along. 

              “Kristen, I left the hospital against the doctors’ orders, and I am now back home waiting for your arrival.  My two cabinet advisors responsible for the assassination attempt have been transported back to a small city on the other side of the Great Pink Divide called Orozdyne, it contains one of our largest maximum-security prisons in the country” the message read. 

              “What a boss bitch…” Ginny whispered. 

              “Right?!  Haha” Kristen laughed as she typed back.

              “Justyna, can you circle on a map where Orozdyne is?” Kristen typed.  Immediately a message was sent back with a red circle around the city on a satellite picture of Ostrov, Kristen in her head mapping out where that circle was in relation to her black and gold couch in the nano room.  “Thank you, we’ll be walking in pretty soon” Kristen said as she clicked off her phone’s screen. 

              “Alright, you ready?” Ginny asked with excited eyes. 

              “Yeah, let’s do it” Kristen said.  They both stood up and straightened out their outfits, Kristen’s heels clacking down the hall as Ginny’s nylon feet lightly thudded against the floor, Kristen briefly taking off her necklace to twist the lock open… 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Kristen and Ginny

              Kristen led the way, her platformed heels gently compressing into the soft pink divide, causing only minor quakes for the surrounding territories, Ginny following close behind as they marched to the couch, both of them turning and sitting.  Ginny laid down, curling her legs up onto the couch and propping up her head via her fist while her elbow rested on the cushion.  Kristen sitting back, settling her leg over the other’s lap as she bounced and dangled her heel once again.

              There was less of a buzz of ambience compared to the micro room, but there was still a low hum of activity.  All the glowing lights on the floor like an orbital picture from space, hundreds of millions of people occupying the land spread out at Kristen’s heel.  Kristen looked around as she periodically flexed her toes in her heel, Ginny purposefully looking disinterested to build the tension as well, Kristen with a glower look, annoyed, domineering before she subtly cleared her throat as the low hum of the room quieted slightly. 

              “As some of you might not know, your Prime Minister, Justyna, was the victim of an attack on her birthday.  I will not allow any further attempts on the lives of my leadership… there must be a severe consequence for those responsible” Kristen ominously said as she pulled out her phone, inspecting the picture once more of the city circled on the map by Justyna before she sat the phone down at her side.  Kristen could see it front of her, the city was only a foot or so away, but it was surrounded by more glowing towns and villages than she remembered. 

              Kristen uncrossed her legs, firmly planting her heels on the border between the couch and Ostrov.  She picked her left heel up and angled the silver stiletto downward at an angle, lowering the long pillar down and into the land, mostly crushing forests and long abandoned villages underneath the square tread.  Using her stiletto as balance while she hovered her sole and toes over the city that contained the political two prisoners.  Kristen tauntingly twisted her toes and sole around and around over the city, lowering it every few seconds as if about to crush the entire territory. 

              “Let this be a lesson…” Kristen spitefully said as she slowly lowered the toes of her heel to the ground, gently pressing out the entire city and its surrounding areas, feeling the brittle sandy crunching feeling.  Kristen raising her toes back up in the air before she lifted her heel and leg back up, returning her leg back over her lap and rearing back into the couch to relax. 

              “Ooo… that looked bad…” Ginny teased as she had a smirk across her face.    

              “Now… let’s get started with the meeting” Kristen spoke as Kristen’s phone expectedly buzzed right on cue. 

              “Kristen!  That was the wrong city!  Orozdyne is on the other end of the couch, the map is mirrored in the picture!” Justyna’s angry and desperate message read.  Kristen blushed hard with embarrassment, crushing who knows how many innocent people under her platformed heels, looking down to see a perfect, semi-triangular footprint embedded within East Ostrov where a random city she didn’t even know the name of once stood. 

              Thankfully, the dim lighting in the room didn’t reveal how flushed red Kristen’s cheeks were in the moment.  Ginny meanwhile had no idea what the message said, simply watching her best friend step on a little mass of glowing lights. 

              “Actually… before we get started, Queen Ginny?” Kristen said aloud, hiding the embarrassment in her voice well.   

              “Yeeeessss?” Ginny longingly teased with an excited smile.

              “Do you see those cities over there?” Kristen said as she pointed at where Orozdyne really was.

              “Mmmm… yes, I do…” Ginny teased again as she drew a finger down her neck toward her smaller cleavage. 

              “Will you take care of the middle one for me?” Kristen asked. 

              “I sure can…” Ginny said.  She repositioned herself on the couch, gripping onto one of the cushions as she stretched her upper body out and over much of the land beneath her, her torso and face passing over countless glowing cities.  Ginny started to extend her pale finger, her purple nails shining in the dim light almost having the appearance of black. 

              Ginny hesitated for a moment as her face was over a mass of glowing lights, losing track of which one was in “the middle”.  Ginny dropping her face a few feet above the collection of lights as she looked around, lowering her brow to focus.  Ginny brought her hand beneath her gaze, pointing her finger downward over a city the size of a dime, pressing her digit into the land with a few subtle twists of her finger, Ginny noticing how much it just felt like wet sand as the glowing lights disappeared underneath her slightest pressure. 

              “Was it that one?” Ginny looked back over her shoulder toward the couch, Kristen with an almost worried look on her face.  

              “No…the middle one…” Kristen reiterated but remained calm in her tone, keeping her upright and dominating posture.          

              “Oops… uhh…this one?”  Ginny asked again as she hovered her finger over another mass of glowing lights.  Kristen looked at her phone once more to make sure. 

              “Yeah, that one” Kristen said as Ginny twisted her posture back upright, Ginny placed her hands by her side atop the cushion and began extending her foot out and over the tiny pea sized city.  Ginny curling her head around as she pointed her big toe downward over the nano metropolis, wanting to make sure she was aiming at the right spot. 

              She lowered her nylon covered toe a few inches before lightly pressing her toe into the lights, but she could barely feel the crunch through her nylons.  Ginny even twisting her toe just to feel the sensation more, but it just felt like nothing as the grime of the city’s residue and debris clogged the microscopic threads of her nylon’s threads. 

              Ginny retracted her toe off the ground and settled her foot back to the floor near the couch as she cutely folded her hands on her lap.  Two new craters from her finger and toe mirrored the other side of the couch opposite to Kristen’s heel print, three cities and countless towns callously wiped away.  “That should show you all not to mess with Justyna…” Ginny said with a closed smile as she folded and curled herself back up on the couch to lay down, returning to propping her head up and stare outward at the land. 

              “Yes… now that that’s out of the way… one moment…” Kristen said as she reached down and unclasped a few straps and buckles of her heels, sliding her feet out of the strappy silver platforms before standing up from the couch.  She reached down and dangled both heels by the ankle straps, keeping her footwear by her side as she took a few steps across the pink divide with her bare feet.  She placed her heels down and upright in the middle of the pink divide between West and East Ostrov before taking a few steps back and returning to her sitting position on the couch, Kristen wanting her towering silver heels alone to terrify the people of the vast country encompassing her room. 

              Kristen wiggled her toes a few times, letting her bare toes air out in the open cool air of the room before she also curled her legs up on the couch, her legs outstretched behind Ginny’s as Kristen herself had her head propped up with her hand while her elbow rested beneath her head, Kristen’s phone under her face on the cushion below.  “Okay, we can start our normal meeting now.  Justyna, please, whenever you’re ready” Kristen said as she swiped open her phone.

              As opposed to the micro city room, the news was not broadcasting the meeting to the people of Ostrov, the messages between Justyna and Kristen were private, and it was up to Justyna to disclose whatever information she wanted to the masses of Ostrov the next day during her normal union address to the country. 

              “Well, I wish you would have asked me before you decided to remove three cities… that was not exactly something I would have advocated for to punish the people who tried to have me killed” Justyna’s message read.  Kristen deciding to respond to the message by writing one herself instead of talking out loud for everyone to hear.  Kristen looked over for a second as Ginny seemed confused, Kristen motioning her head quickly toward Ginny and the land beneath them. 

              Ginny taking it as a sign to tease Ostrov a little bit with her hands.  Ginny still laying on her side atop the couch extended her hands and fingers in the sky over East Ostrov, tracing shapes in the sky at random over all the glowing cities.  “Ooo, I’m gonna squisssshhh you…” Ginny teased with a higher pitched voice as she dangled her purple nails over a few cities, lowering them slightly, but pulling her fingers away at the last second to do the same in other territories. 

              While Ginny continued her operation of finger terror, Kristen continued to text Justyna in private.  “I’m not going to just let someone try to kill you and get away with it but yeah, I should have made sure I got the right place first.  I’m sorry” Kristen texted back. 

              “I get the sentiment… but… there were so many people… just… okay, thank you, I understand” Justyna texted back, Kristen could sense that Justyna gave up on what she really wanted to say to her making Kristen curl her lips in a sad disappointment.   

              “Ooop!  Almost got you haha!” Ginny chuckled as she nearly poked her nail into a tiny grouping of lights. 

              “It’s okay, let’s just figure out the rest of what needs to be talked about, okay?  I can drop off some stuff for you tomorrow to say sorry about the extra two cities if that will help” Kristen texted. 

              “Yes, please… okay, the first item on my list is something quite personal.  I would very much appreciate you maybe not playing with yourself as much on the couch as it’s confusing a lot of younger people on the western part of the divide as most people on the east can’t even see over the couch…” Justyna’s message said. 

              “Oooh” Kristen murmured aloud as Ginny looked over with her hand still dangling over a vast territory.

              “What?” Ginny asked. 

              “Oh, nothing” Kristen dismissed rather quickly.  Kristen cringing her teeth in thought before looking back down at her phone and Ginny returning to her teasing. 

              “I don’t really have a lot of options, this is one of the only rooms in the house that locks, sorry, I’m gonna do what I want with myself, Justyna…” Kristen typed back. 

              “All I’m asking is just for it to be not as often, please, that’s all” Justyna typed back.

              “Okay, I can work on that.  What else is going on?” Kristen typed back. 

              “The second item on my list is… I need your help, Kristen… you destroying those cities just now… people are going to be terrified and scared, they’re gonna hate you, I bet they’ll ask for a tougher leader to stand up to you, maybe even fight you…

              I don’t know how I’m supposed to do this, I can sense the rest of my cabinet turning on me, they don’t understand what I’m trying to do for them, they might not attempt to kill me, but they might turn on me in more subtle ways in which I or you won’t notice” Justyna said, Kristen detecting the sadness in her message.  Kristen widening her eyes, still feeling pretty good from her earlier drinks, but definitely not trying to cause her tiny leader overwhelming distress, especially after having just been almost assassinated. 

              “Uh… sorry!” Ginny whispered as Kristen looked up from her phone.  Seeing a little puff of dirty smoke rising from East Ostrov.  Kristen shaking her head with confusion before she looked down.  Ginny pulling her finger up and away quickly as there was a carved line in the land from Ginny accidentally lowering the tip of her purple nail too far down, the nail cleaving through a few small towns and a smaller mountain range.  Ginny pulling her hand back up to her chest as if she had done nothing wrong. 

              “Okay, how about we leave you alone tonight, I fucked up enough.  Let’s just me and you talk tomorrow… we’ll figure out a plan, I’ll help you, I promise” Kristen typed. 

              “Okay, thank you” was all Justyna typed.  Kristen looked over at Ginny and motioned her head toward the door, Ginny taking that as her cue to get up.  The two of them gently walking over the pink divide, stepping high up and over Kristen’s tall silver heels, leaving them behind as they stepped through the door.  Kristen locking it behind them.

              They walked back to the kitchen and sat down as they started quietly whispering with each other once again.  “Justyna is… sad, I think” Kristen admitted. 

              “Is she okay?” Ginny asked.

              “Yeah… I think maybe… we were too much… I don’t know” Kristen hesitated.

              “No, you did great!  You were a total girl boss, you made sure everyone knew that you were the queen tonight” Ginny said. 

              “Yeah… yeah, you’re right… well… you wanna watch Love Lagoon?” Kristen asked, trying to distract herself from the rush of different thoughts she was having. 

              “Sure!” Ginny exclaimed. 

              Kristen and Ginny on the living room couch watching the reality drama unfold, chuckling and laughing occasionally or talking to one another about the elevated dramatics of one of the cast members.  Kristen in the meantime pulled up her phone.  “Anton, you make sure Ginny’s people get to Queenstown safe, okay?  Also… I want you to help Werth build that police academy… you might not like each other, but I want it done as soon as possible…” Kristen typed.

              “Yes, Goddess” Anton replied immediately. 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

              Kristen awoke the next day, going through her routine, knowing Madelyn was safely in school thanks to Keysha dropping her off, Kristen excited to pick up Maddy from school after work.  Kristen working from home most days, but every once in a while, she would go out into Lakeside to explore the trends around the city in the housing market, but her favorite thing to do was show potential buyers homes for sale around the various neighborhoods and suburbs. 

              She dressed professionally, ate a quick breakfast, and made herself a large tin of coffee to take along with her.  Taking a little extra time to box up a tiny container of food scraps from her fridge along with some water.  She tiptoed down the hallway as her bare feet felt good on the cold floor, trying her best to be quiet as she unlocked the city room door. 

              Looking to her right, she already saw construction cranes all over Queenstown, curling her lips into a slight smile as she focused her view on Servitus instead.  Walking along the pathways up to the city and placing the container down on the designated drop off point.  She focused her attention on Braithe next, softly walking over the pathways to cause the least amount of quakes possible, feeling benevolent enough to let her people try to sleep in the early morning. 

              She straddled the city, surely giving anyone awake a view straight up her long skirt before she reached down and gripped her cleaned heels by their ankle supports, tugging them upward toward her chest as she tiptoed back out of the room and locked it behind her.  Kristen inspected the outside of heels all over before she sat at the kitchen table, setting her heels down on the tile near her feet.  Pulling up her phone, “Thank you, Nyla, you did an excellent job on my heels this week as usual.  Braithe deserves a reward for their hard work.  No shoe cleanings for a few weeks sounds good, enjoy the time off” Kristen typed.    

              She took a sip of her coffee before closing the cap on the lid tight to keep it warm.  Looking at the clock, she knew it was time to head out and get her workday started.  She slid on her left heel, using her finger to adjust the heel support comfortably around her foot as she stamped her toes into the ground to settle herself into the fashionable heel.  Kristen angling her toes into the right heel as she slid her sole down, using her finger again to adjust her bare heel around the padding.  Until she started to wriggle her toes into place as she felt something strange brushing up against and between her toes. 

              Kristen could feel tiny movements between her toes and underneath the ball of her right foot, realizing it must have been one of Nyla’s cleaning teams still in there, but rules were rules, and anyone left over would be subjected to being squished.  Kristen stamping her toes down into her heel, feeling their bodies being crunched into nothingness, her toes settled comfortably in place after a few presses into the kitchen tile.  Kristen standing up and put on her fashionable long black coat, grabbing her purse and workbag from off counter of the kitchen.  She grabbed her coffee on the way to her car thinking about if any micros lucky enough to still be alive between her toes in her right heel were going to be in for a very long day…

Chapter End Notes:

This was a long one, I hope you enjoyed it!  Please leave a review if you feel like it.  See you next chapter.