- Text Size +

In this Chapter:   A follow up to chapter 2.  The flashback section of the story is finally over, and we pick up where we left off all the way back at the end of chapter 2 where Kristen is well settled into her role as a neighborhood goddess and mother.  Kristen gets ready for a book club night with the other women in the neighborhood. 

Authors Notes:   If you want, you could go read the first two chapters before coming back to this chapter if you want a refresher on how Kristen was before for story cohesion and continuity.  I never thought I would write 16 chapters of what was essentially a flashback.  I never planned on the story going this way.  I tried my best to keep everything realistic and will try my best to continue to do so. 

 

Main Tags of This Chapter:  Crush.  Unaware. 

 


Kristen – Age 34    Madelyn – Age 6

Lakeside Suburbs, USA

              Kristen snuggled against a few soft pillows in her bed, having dropped off Madelyn at her elementary school earlier in the morning.  Kristen wanting just to lay around and relax, a little sore from her hot yoga workout the day before and unwilling to log onto her laptop for work, a perk of being her own boss.  Having established herself as a successful real estate agent and consultant over the prior two years around Lakeside.  Now having a steady intake of high income, giving her comfort and freedom in her life.

She rolled over in the blankets with her phone and texted Ginny, “Are you still going to Suzy’s book club tonight?” Kristen typed.  

              “You mean wine club?  Lol.  Yeah, I’ll be there, why?” Ginny replied. 

              “Damn, I gotta find a babysitter” Kristen replied.

              “Why don’t you just bring Maddy over to Suzy’s?” Ginny asked. 

              “Because her two boys are little assholes and Maddy is way too sweet to stop them from being jerks, and you know how Suzy is” Kristen replied.

              “Lol…  Yeah, that whole family is a little weird” Ginny responded. 

              “I know… but all the girls in the neighborhood show up, and I don’t want to host ever” Kristen typed.   

              “Me either.  Well, hey!  We have this college intern at my job who’s a part time nanny, I can message her and see if she’ll watch Maddy for you tonight” Ginny replied. 

              “Yeah sure, as long as she’s safe” Kristen said. 

              “I trust her!  I’ll have her text you” Ginny responded. 

              “Thank you!  I’ll see you later” Kristen typed. 

              Kristen swiping to another message sent from Servitus, attached to the message were a few videos from the Queenstown incident that had occurred the night before.  Kristen losing her balance and accidentally stepping on the heart of the city in a partially successful attempt to keep Madelyn out of the micro room to preserve her secret of ruling over tiny people. 

              She sighed, not feeling guilty about stepping on the city, but rather feeling upset with herself that she let something like that happen.  Kristen not having majorly damaged a micro city in two years, not since Consett when she fucked herself over the tiny metropolis.  She couldn’t say the same for Ostrov, there were always more accidents there because of the pure size difference.  Kristen shook away the thought and tapped the message. 

              Kristen opened up the report she had asked for from Servitus. 

              “Good morning, Goddess.  Here is the official report as requested:

              Approximately 300,000 confirmed dead with an estimated 40,000 to 60,000 more expected dead or missing. 

              Those with life threatening injuries were transported to Servitus, Clitsburgh, and Port Leslie hospitals via the hyper train and other volunteer transportation options to the nearest cities. 

              Those with fatal injuries were given palliative care or sedatives until they were pronounced deceased and taken to processing. 

              Those with minor injuries were either sent home or accepted into refugee centers across the room if their residencies were destroyed as a result of the footfall. 

              Emergency crews are working to put out any remaining fires and recover any trapped citizens buried in rubble or debris. 

It will take at least three months to properly clear the debris and begin reconstruction if you wish to salvage Queenstown.  We will have proposals for you during our meeting this Sunday night for you to decide.  Attached to this message are two videos, one from Queenstown itself and the other from a survivor of the accident, thank you Madam Kristen” the message ended as Kristen curled her lips.  She tapped on the video attachments, having bored and tired eyes as she propped herself up against her pillow with a subtle push from her elbows. 

              Kristen watched the first video after tapping play.  It didn’t have any audio and there wasn’t a good angle as the camera was attached to the roof of a building facing toward the door rather than toward Kristen in her chair, but right away, Kristen could see the effects of her misplaced step.  The camera shaking violently as plumes of grey dust and smoke shot passed the camera screen at blistering speeds, an orange reflection from the fires and explosions vibrantly visible on the buildings like the remnants of a nuclear glow.

The quake from her step was so intense that she could see buildings collapsing all around into the unsuspecting dimly lit streets, the buildings toppling over into streets lined with cars and people as they disappeared underneath the smoke, then the view of her own massive self came into frame.  Watching herself scurry toward the door in the far background, Kristen watching herself scooting around the tightly opened door to block the view of Madelyn in the camera.  On the smokey streets below were tens of thousands of inaudible screaming and running people before the short footage cut out and the video ended.

              Kristen tapped play on the next video, it was dashcam footage from the inside of someone’s car with the camera pointed toward the front end of the vehicle.  The sound of music playing over the radio through the camera as the driver casually turned right onto a busy downtown street.  Kristen could recognize the song as it was played all the time on a local radio station in Lakeside, realizing the micros and the nanos picked up the radio signal of the outside world, Kristen rolling her eyes, hating the song. 

              The car coming to a stop in a packed and busy city intersection filled with droves of cars and people out and about enjoying their Thursday night while the goddess was getting her toes painted by the twin cities.  The sound of muffled whining from behind the massive door briefly audible as people on the streets looked around confused. 

              Suddenly, between the view of the buildings on either side of the street was Kristen herself, but towering miles above the buildings…  Kristen watching the video, noticing the concerned and surprised look on her own face on screen more so than the people on the streets all around the cars who started to panic. 

              The sound of the music was turned down before there was a sudden screaming and wailing noise, “goddess no!  stop, goddess!  Please not this way!” the voice shouted and begged, and Kristen saw herself growing bigger and bigger in the view until her entire upper body was gone and out of view until just her lower legs remained in the camera. 

              The quakes bouncing and rocking the camera as the man inside started to scream along with the thousands of others on the streets.  Some of the people in the camera view getting out of their car and starting to run away in all directions in hysterics in search of shelter.  “Goddess please don’t step on us!  Ahhh!” the voice in the car desperately begged once more as the scene became enveloped in dark shadow. 

              A sudden fleshy and curvy mass appeared and crushed everything in front of the car and shook the camera with an intense quake.  Kristen watching as thousands of people and cars disappeared under the fleshy mass, the buildings on either side of the road completely gone as her own skin disappeared up and out of view followed by a few pieces of heavy debris raining and crashing down all around.

              Left with the noise of the man breathing heavily and sobbing, everything in front of his car was ashy and filled with grey smoke.  The smoke disappearing after a moment as it was only Kristen’s smallest toeprint left over in the wake. 

              Kristen rewinding and replaying the section of the video where the man was crying and calling her goddess, begging her to stop as the view of her lower leg started to appear high over the city.  Repeating his desperate words and panicked voice over and over with a slide of her finger across her phone’ screen, playing it again and again as she could feel her lower body becoming warm and tingly. 

              Kristen reaching down, curling her fingers into her panties, and rubbing her wet pussy underneath her blankets as she calmly and quietly circled her clit until she felt satisfied, rearing her had back into her soft pillows for a few moments to bathe in the warming radiance. 

              Tapping on her screen a few times and sending the videos to Ginny, knowing she enjoyed watching just as much.  Kristen rolling back over into her blankets and closing her eyes for a few moments of rest before she felt the need to start the rest of her day before going to pick Madelyn up from school. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Vero Nyla

Braithe

“MAKE SURE MY HEELS ARE SPOTLESS BY MONDAY MORNING BEFORE I GO TO WORK AND REMEMBER THAT ANY CLEANERS THAT ARE STILL INSIDE MY HEELS ARE SUBJECT TO BE CRUSHED AS PER MY RULES, THANK YOU…AND REMEMBER, GREAT WORK WILL BE REWARDED” Kristen boomed with a warm smile before turning on her bare heels towards the massive door on the other side of the room.  That was the last thing that Nyla had heard Kristen say after watching half of Queenstown get flattened in the late evening.  Nyla just happy it wasn’t Braithe or Epsilon that got stepped on, never caring much for Queenstown anyway. 

 

“Well… you heard the goddess, we have four days, but I want them done in three!” Nyla yelled over the intercom from her condo.  Her condo was situated at the highest point in the entire city of Braithe, a towering skyscraper in the middle of downtown’s richest district.  She had a massive home with several grand rooms full of expensive furniture.  She had her own maids, butlers, chefs, and of course, her own extensive control center in which she used to manage the cleaning of Kristen’s footwear whenever necessary. 

 

Nyla was loving her new luxurious life, becoming a major celebrity in her new home city, she was famous no matter where she went around the room, people bought her dinners, dignitaries met with her all the time, it was all the fame and fortune of being a president without the tough work, slander, or politics. 

 

Nyla even found time to take the new hyper trains back to Epsilon City to see her husband and son as often as she could, Epsilon City, where she was once an outcasted failed president, had apologized to her and even offered for her to become president again, but she refused.  The perks of being in charge of Kristen’s footwear cleaning far outweighed being president of Epsilon no matter what kind of benefits they threw at her. 

 

Being able to reconnect with her son and husband was fulfilling and they often stayed at her condo, but they knew to leave her alone when it was cleaning time.  Nyla had thousands and thousands of people all at her command, following her every little detail and specification about the operation. 

 

Nyla could see the entire city of Braithe from her perspective, having huge windows all around her as she was a few thousand feet up, relative to her at least, barely reaching up to Kristen’s bare ankle in another relativity. 

 

Nyla could see the black stiletto heels in the distance, the tan bottoms.  Heels were always a little more complex.  There were tight angles and the thousands of feet worth of sloping hills that was tough to navigate by foot.  Helicopters had to spray cleaner and attach people to ropes so they could navigate the upward and downward slopes.  They would dangle people over the creases, attaching themselves to the chopper as if scaling an entire mountain just to clean off a little bit of dead skin or the oils of Kristen’s feet that stained the soles with a darkened and viscous residue.    

 

Her buzzer vibrated a few times as she answered the communication request from one of the team managers, “Nyla…” she answered. 

 

“Ma’am, we have a broken-down chopper” the man on the other end said, sounds of hundreds of people in the background spraying cleaner or yelling about their tasks could be heard before his transmission cut out.

 

“Ugh… dammit…” Nyla groaned before she tapped the communication button, “where?” Nyla asked.

 

“Inside the right heel, toe section, engine failure, could take a while to fix” the man said. 

 

“Get it fixed by Monday morning or I’m leaving you and your crew in there for her toes to find” Nyla cruelly said.

 

“Yes, ma’am!” the man acknowledged before the transmission cut once more.  Nyla’s buzzer vibrated again a few minutes later as the clock hit the new hour. 

 

“Come in!” Nyla yelled as the doors opened behind her.  A younger, well-dressed, and good-looking man approached from behind and dropped off dinner for Nyla as she stared him up and down for a few moments as he stood silent and still, waiting for Nyla’s approval.  “Thank you, you may leave, wear something tighter next time” Nyla commanded as he nodded his head. 

 

“You’re welcome” the young man said as he smiled and turned. 

 

“Wait!  I know you’re new here, but you will address me as ma’am, madam, or Mrs. Nyla… unless you want to be out there?” Nyla looked over and pointed out her window with the perfect view of hundreds of helicopters all flying around Kristen’s heels.

 

“No, ma’am!  Please!  I promise, I will call you ma’am from now on” he stammered. 

 

“Good, now get out of here…” Nyla said as he hurried out of the door. 

 

“Ahh…” Nyla pleasantly sighed as she kicked backed and relaxed, eating her fancy dinner with the view of all her screens of the many thousands of workers inside and all-around Kristen’s mighty black heels that dwarfed the city in their arching shadows. 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Kristen

 

              “Come on in!” Kristen said as she held the door open for the babysitter. 

              “Hello, Ms-“ the younger woman started to say.

              “Oh, no-no, Kristen or Kristy is fine” Kristen cut off the younger woman.

              “Ah, okay!” she agreed. 

              “So, you must be Rasha” Kristen said. 

              “Yes!  Nice to meet you!”  Rasha said as she politely slipped off her flat sandals in the entryway of Kristen’s home, Rasha shaking Kristen’s hand.

              “Nice to meet you, too” Kristen said with a smile. 

              Kristen spent the next few minutes showing the young woman around the house and making small talk here and there.  Little Madelyn quietly following closely behind as she was curious about who was going to be watching her for the night while her mother went a few streets over to Suzy’s house.  Kristen showing Rasha where everything was, all the phone numbers, where Madelyn’s food was, where all her toys were, the guest bathroom, and so on. 

              “And those rooms?” Rasha asked with a smile, the two women getting along well.  Kristen getting a good and safe vibe from the babysitter, it also helped that Madelyn was giggling and not running away which was a positive sign, Madelyn fairly shy with strangers, normally.    

              “My office and my art studio, I keep them locked up” Kristen casually said.

              “Oh okay!  Just making sure” Rasha said. 

              “So, you’re… 20?  And you’re majoring in what?” Kristen asked as she guided the babysitter into the living room and away from the locked doors down the hallway. 

              “That’s right, 20!  And yeah, I will be graduating in marketing, hopefully!” Rasha said.

              “Well, that’s great!  Maybe one day you can work for me!  Haha!” Kristen nonchalantly laughed.

              “Oh!  Yeah!  I’ve never thought about real estate marketing before” Rasha said as Kristen smiled and nodded before turning toward Madelyn. 

              “Well, Maddy, it’s up to you, do you want Rasha to be your babysitter?” Kristen happily asked her young daughter.  

              “Uhh… yeah!” Maddy said with a cute smile before she twirled and ran off upstairs while laughing. 

              “Wooh!” Rasha playfully cheered. 

              “She likes you; I think she wants you to chase her” Kristen said as Rasha smiled.    

              “She’s so cute!” Rasha said. 

              “Yeah… Well, I’m gonna go get ready and then head out.  If anything happens, I’ll just be a few streets down, text me if you need anything, her bedtime is at 9 if I’m not back by then” Kristen said.

              “Great!  I think I got it from here!” Rasha chirped brightly.  Kristen went upstairs to say bye to Maddy and get changed into the nicer outfit she had purchased the day before at the designer clothing store.  Kristen waving bye to Rasha before grabbing a bottle of wine from the fridge on the way out.  Kristen closing the front door behind her and walked down the sidewalk towards Ginny’s house where they met up before heading over to Suzy’s.  The pair of women strolling through the neighborhood while talking about their days. 

              “No, goddess, please don’t step on us!” Ginny teasingly mocked the video from earlier and playfully waved her hands in the air as the they laughed on their way down the street.

             

               ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Justyna

Volenskya, Ostrov

 

              “Happy birthday, Prime Minister” a man dressed in a naval uniform said, raising a glass.

              “Thank you…” Justyna said, respectfully raising her glass in return. 

              “Your father… your parents would be very proud of how far you’ve come” another man said.  A dozen men and women all standing around a large table in the capitol building of Volenskya.  All of them part of Justyna’s official cabinet of advisors and secretaries who helped to keep Ostrov running as relatively smoothly as possible. 

              Beyond the table were many local and city leaders as well as military dignitaries and old navy friends of Justyna from across all of Ostrov.  They were each standing at individual chairs in the fancy room lined with priceless art and framed paintings of past prime ministers, as well as kings and queens of previous empires throughout their country’s history.      

              “Thank you, everyone, please… drink” Justyna said as everyone sipped at their alcohol and bubbling wines. 

              “Let us also praise the goddess” another woman at the table said.

              “Yes, of course” Justyna said, raising the glass to her lips before she hesitated for a moment, thankfully nobody noticed before she took a deep gulp of her wine.  “Now, onto more important matters” Justyna said as she sat her glass down on the table and adjusted her suit jacket.  The now 37-year-old prime minister of Ostrov pulled her seat back and sat down as everyone else did the same out of respect for their country’s leader. 

              Justyna brushed her short blonde hair back behind her ears as she cleared her throat, a stern look on her face, having been used to commanding people with her time in the navy.  She was commanding many more subordinates over the last few years as prime minister and personal ear to Kristen for her entire country now.  “East Ostrov, what do I need to know?” Justyna asked as a secretary across the table spoke up. 

              “Thanks to some generous donations from Goddess Kristen by your request, Prime Minister Justyna, cities and houses across East Ostrov are able to install many of the same stabilizations we have here in West Ostrov that reduce the magnitude of the vibrations from her movements” the secretary of development said. 

              Justyna shook her head, it still felt weird to her hearing East and West spoken aloud, but it made sense, The Great Pink divide split the country, the 50-mile-wide pink yoga mat flatlands was a difficult thing to not see from the sky as supplies between the two sides were exchanged. 

              “Anything else?” Justyna asked as the development secretary shook their head no.  “What else should I be made aware of tonight?” Justyna asked as she saw a few of her cabinet members looking at one another.  The rest of the room silent and still apart from the meeting recorder typing everything down in the corner of the large room.  “Speak up!” Justyna commanded as everyone grew tight.  They all respected her as a leader, and they didn’t want to make her mad. 

              “My sincere apologies, Prime Minister…” one of the men said. 

              “Yes?” Justyna questioned, widening her lighter brown eyes, and tilting her head to the side with impatience. 

              “It’s just… we would like for you to make another request to Goddess Kristen” the other man sad. 

              “What would this request consist of?” Justyna asked. 

              “We would like you to ask her to stop… uh… pleasuring herself atop her couch, Prime Minister, Justyna” he asked. 

              “Why?” Justyna questioned as she clasped her hands together and lowered her brow in confusion. 

              “Because… it’s… humiliating!  It’s confusing young boys and girls!  It’s not good for us” the man frustratingly said. 

              “It could be worse…” Justyna said as she curled her lips around in thought, lowering her eyes to the table before bringing them back up toward the room full of the most powerful people in East and West Ostrov.  “She could be using us as toys like her friend Ginny does with the humans that are larger than us in the other room… I will not be making this request, secretary” Justyna said as the two men shook their heads. 

              “Why not!?” one of the two men shouted. 

              “Secretary, I understand completely what your point is, I don’t like it when she does that either… however, in order to maintain this peaceful way of life with Goddess Kristen, we can’t give her commands like that, it would simply cause a rift in my reputation with her” Justyna said as the man grumbled and crossed his arms.

              “You’re right… I know…” the man said, but then nodded. 

              “Alright… secretary of education, come up with sexual education ideas that incorporate Kristen’s actions in an explainable way to the youth of Ostrov…” Justyna said as she sighed and tapped her nails on the table for a moment.  “I don’t like it, but I simply do not have that kind of power over Goddess Kristen…  we’re lucky she even barely sees me as an equal and I will continue to talk with her each day or as she needs me” Justyna said confidently. 

              “Yes, Prime Minister” the table said in unison. 

              “And make sure you don’t fly across the Pink Divide when she is approaching… I don’t want to lose any of you like that, or at all for that matter, have a good night, you’re dismissed” Justyna said before she stood up and excused herself from the room as everyone behind her gathered their things and slowly started to disperse out of the room.    

              Justyna walked through the beautiful central courtyard toward her living quarters.  Justyna looking up and out over the buildings towards the massive black couch on the other side of the room.  The couch was almost blurry from hundreds of miles away but could be seen in totality no matter where Justyna was in Ostrov.  Justyna happy with how well she got along with Kristen, albeit, if it was the most opposite power dynamic Justyna was used to.  Justyna just happy that Ostrov was mostly left alone and there was a mutual trust between the two women.   

              Justyna left her bodyguards at the entrance of her private quarters, opening up the arching doors and stepping into the hallways that led to her lavish royal bedroom.  Justyna having grown up in that very section of the palace most of her life until she joined the Ostrovian Naval Academy.  She knew her way around the hallways and rooms well but was slightly stressed that she had a bit of an argument with her two secretaries.  She rubbed her head a few times before she looked up and noticed a window open near the kitchen. 

              She tilted her head in confusion before closing the window, part of her expecting a surprise birthday party before entering her chambers for the night but she was left all alone without celebration.  She changed into more comfortable clothes, lounging around her room trying to unwind, drinking more wine, and listening to some old records that her mother would listen to when Justyna was a child. 

              She could feel the distant rumblings of another giant running around the house with the young daughter of the goddess.  Justyna could usually tell who it was just by the heaviness of the quake, but this person felt smaller, whoever it was out there beyond the massive door.  Justyna leaning back on a large lounge chase, trying her best to ignore all the problems in her country just for a few hours of peace and quiet. 

              That was until she heard a strange creaking behind her, and a shadow on the floor nearing her…

             

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Kristen

              “Oh my goodness, Kristy!  Is that a Jessica Rosales top… and skirt?” Suzy asked.   

              “Yeah!  Good eyes!  I bought them yesterday!” Kristen excitedly said. 

              “Well, don’t be shy!  Twirl around!” Suzy excitedly said as the women in the room all giggled and watched.  Kristen smiled as she spun her body around, her skirt fluttering out a bit before she sat back down on the couch next to Ginny.  Suzy in her own chair across the table and a few other women in the neighborhood scattered on other couches or chairs. 

              The women pecked and poked at the snacks and charcuterie on the tables in Suzy’s living room while they chatted and drank, the room filled with loud laughs and the sound of wine glasses clinking on the tables.  Occasionally a thud or a muffled scream could be heard from upstairs from Suzy’s two boys playing in their room as Kristen rolled her eyes causing Ginny to giggle. 

              “How much was that top, Kristy?  It looks so good!” Nina asked with a smile. 

              “Aww, thanks!  It was-“ Kristen started to say before being rudely cut off by Suzy.

              “Anything from Jessica Rosales is insane, like how can we even afford that!  Did you sell a kidney, Kristy?” Suzy shouted, wine glass in hand and a handful of cheese in her other hand.  Kristen gritted her teeth as the room laughed, Ginny gently patting her hand onto Kristen’s lap in quiet support.

              “But she makes such cute stuff… like… ughh…” Keysha groaned. 

              “I know, right?  The material she uses feels great too” Kristen said.   

              “Oooo, I bet… can I feel?” Valerie said with a sweet southern accent, Kristen nodding as Valerie reached over and rubbed Kristen’s top with a few fingers before they both chuckled. 

              “I’ll get more wine!” Suzy stood up from her chair and scooted into her kitchen while Kristen took the moment to talk with her other friends.  Kristen would have been happy if Suzy had never moved to the neighborhood, Suzy being the complete opposite of what she liked in a friend, but if it wasn’t for Suzy then Kristen would have never met the other girls.  Keysha, Valerie, and Nina, who were becoming her core group of friends over the years along with Ginny of course. 

              “I didn’t read the book…” Kristen whispered under her breath, playfully cringing her teeth as the women in the room laughed aloud. 

              “I didn’t either…” Nina whispered before they all giggled again. 

              “Alright, who wants more?” Suzy said as she came around the corner in a rush with an open bottle of wine, the overweight woman was a little out of breath as she scooted quickly down the hallway, but Kristen knew she rushed because Suzy couldn’t handle one second of not getting any attention. 

              Kristen looked around the while Suzy poured everyone more wine, there were crosses and crucifixes all over the wall, religious paintings everywhere mixed in with the ridiculous amount of family portraits of her two sons.  Kristen politely waved away Suzy’s pour as they all returned to their conversations. 

              Kristen checked her phone as it was past 9pm, “Hey!  Just put Maddy to bed, everything went great!” Rasha’s text read, Kristen breathing a sigh of relief.  Kristen putting her phone back down to her side to listen in on the latest chatter. 

              “Y’all know that the house on Cypress Street sold?” Valerie said with her twang, having moved to Lakeside from a small Texas town the previous year before being welcomed into the book club by Suzy. 

              “Oh!  A new neighbor?  Cypress is the street over from you two, right?” Keysha said as she pointed at Ginny and Kristen.

              “That’s right!  Cypress is right behind us” Ginny said before taking a sip at her refreshed wine glass. 

              “Anyone get a look at who bought it?” Nina asked. 

              “No, I tried to peek out of my upstairs windows, but I’m a terrible spy” Kristen joked as the girls laughed. 

              “I’ll make sure to welcome them over!” Suzy chirped as everyone laughed. 

              “Why don’t you host a wine night, Kristy?” Keysha asked. 

              “Oh, you know, I just never have enough space” Kristen said, just throwing out any old excuse. 

              “It’s because she can’t make charcuterie as good as I can!” Suzy bellowed along with the other girls.  Surely the other women had to know Suzy was an annoying person, they surely must be fake laughing just for the excuse to get together for free wine and food every few weeks, Kristen thought.

              “Well, you know that charcuterie is just buying premade stuff and putting it on a block” Ginny jokingly said but defending Kristen. 

              “It’s an art, Ginny… and I am the artist!” Suzy laughed again. 

              “Well, we just appreciate you getting all of us together, Suzy” Nina sweetly said after the forced laughter died down. 

              Suddenly Kristen’s phone dinged again, and then again as it vibrated on the couch for everyone to hear.  “Ya gotta take that, Kristy?” Valerie asked. 

              “Yeah!  Be right back!” Kristen said with much relief as she stood up and walked into the guest bathroom near the kitchen.  Kristen wiggling down her panties before sitting on the toilet seat and pulled her knees together; she rested her arms on her lap while she read the texts.  “I swear, why is there always tiny drama when I’m not home…” Kristen mumbled to herself as she looked at the multiple texts before she heard a loud slam from upstairs from Suzy’s sons before looking back down toward her phone and focusing. 

              “Hey!  It’s Rasha.  Maddy is fast asleep and I’m just hanging out downstairs watching some shows!   Anyway, I noticed you had some bugs crawling around the hallway, so I took care of them for you, hope you’re having fun!”  Rasha’s text read as Kristen took a deep breath in.  Bugs?  Surely it couldn’t be the micros or nanos, Kristen thought, the doors are bolted locked and there are rubber stops to keep them inside and separate from each other. 

              “Thank you!  I’ll head home in maybe another 30 minutes or so” Kristen replied before she opened up the next text. 

              “Goddess, It’s Justyna” the first message read as Kristen started to relieve herself, hearing her pee hit the still water beneath her.  Kristen nowhere near being tipsy or drunk like some of the other girls in Suzy’s living room, but she just wanted to prolong her moment alone longer.  “I apologize for bothering you past your do not disturb hours” the second message read before Kristen tapped on her phone. 

              “It’s okay, Justyna.  You’re an exception, I don’t mind messages from you afterhours” Kristen typed back.  Kristen taking a moment to clean herself before standing up and flushing the toilet.  Washing her hands in the sink and taking a few extra minutes to freshen up in the mirror while she waited for another message from Justyna. 

              “Thank you.  I hate to say this, but an attempt has been made on my life tonight.  I am alive but I’m being cared for by doctors after being attacked in my personal bedroom” the message read as Kristen widened her eyes. 

              “What the fuck…” Kristen mumbled under her breath.  Kristen suddenly feeling a deep concern for Justyna’s life, she got along great with tiny Justyna and actually respected her, one of the few leaders in either room that was honest, intelligent, and respectful of Kristen’s time and life.  She tapped at her phone again.  “Are you okay?  What happened?” Kristen typed as she heard a loud muffled burst of laughter from Suzy’s living room. 

              “Yes, I’m going to be okay.  A man broke into my living quarters and attempted to assassinate me, however, I managed to fight him off until my bodyguards came and shot him, killing him.  I was stabbed several times through my back and abdomen and the doctors performed successful surgery. 

              My attempted assassin, on his person, contained an encrypted message from one of my secretaries who ordered my death.  The message expressed how I am no longer fit to be prime minister as I do not possess the strength to negotiate with the Goddess on more serious matters and requests” the message read. 

              “Justyna, I’m sorry, and please, you can call me Kristen from now on.  I would help you if I could, but I’m not home right now” Kristen typed back. 

              “Kristy!  Where are you?!” Kristen heard the muffled drunken shout from Nina through the door as Kristen leaned over the sink. 

              “I understand, Kristen” Justyna respectfully wrote. 

              “You are the Prime Minister, and you’ll stay Prime Minister as long as I’m here, you’re doing great job, I will meet with Ostrov Sunday night after my meeting with the others, do you need my protection until then?” Kristen asked, something that Kristen had never offered to any tiny before.

              “Thank you, but I should be alright.  The capitol is on lock down and my best guards are by my side.  He should have killed me in my sleep instead, all this on my birthday, too” Justyna wrote back as Kristen smiled at the message.  Not giving her protection was probably the smart thing to do anyway, stepping anywhere near Ostrov’s capital city might do more harm than good, and Kristen had yet to figure out a safe way to transport the even smaller people as opposed to the micros. 

              Kristen took a deep breath and fluffed her hair in the mirror before stepping out back into the living room down the hallway, putting on her fake smile as she sat on the couch and sipped at her wine, continuing the casual chat with everyone for another ten minutes.

              Another loud bang and more shouting came from upstairs to the point of annoyance as it interrupted the wine night.  Suzy standing up and wobbling upstairs to go talk to her two young sons to keep the noise down.  Kristen taking the opportunity while Suzy was gone to speak to everyone else.  “Does everyone want to go downtown next Friday?  Just us?” Kristen quietly asked.

              “Oh my god, yes please” Keysha dramatically whispered as Nina, Valerie, and Ginny all nodded quickly as if waiting for a moment like that all night.  Kristen smiled as her feelings toward Suzy became valid.  Kristen staying another fifteen or so minutes before everyone decided to all leave around the same time.  Kristen, Ginny, and Valerie politely helping Suzy clean up her living room before saying their goodbyes.

              “So… Justyna was almost murdered tonight” Kristen said when it was just her and Ginny walking down the dark streets back toward Ginny’s house. 

              “What?” Ginny questioned. 

              “Some crazy assassin, yeah, and on her birthday!” Kristen loudly and dramatically said. 

              “Is she okay?!” Ginny said with obvious shock in her voice. 

              “She’s alright, she fought the guy off after he stabbed her… she woke up from surgery and messaged me like right away too” Kristen said.

              “What asshole would try to kill her?!  I like Justyna!” Ginny said with some disappointment in her voice. 

              “This all feels like a game sometimes, I swear…” Kristen said, pondering for a second. 

              “What are you gonna do?  I would squish anyone that tried to hurt my favorite microscopic president” Ginny said half joking, half actually angry. 

              “I’m meeting with both rooms Sunday night, there’s so much going on with both sides… ughh…” Kristen groaned with obvious frustration as Ginny took notice.  “I’ll have to figure out what to do for Justyna, then I have people trying to escape the other room… then you saw what happened to Queenstown in that video” Kristen continued as she reared her head back in annoyance.   

              “I’m sorry, Kris…” Ginny lovingly said as she patted Kristen’s shoulder.  Kristen took a deep sigh as they approached Ginny’s walkway. 

              “Do you want to come to the meetings with me?  I could use some help” Kristen said. 

              “Sure!  I don’t have anything going on that night… ooo, it’s been a while since I’ve been in your rooms” Ginny said, feeling a little giddy.

              “I know!  You haven’t wanted any little worshippers for yourself in a while either, they won’t expect you to be there at all, it’s perfect, they’ll be so scared… I’m gonna have to be super boss babe, and you can be my muscle” Kristen said as they both started to laugh. 

              “Dress code?” Ginny cutely asked. 

              “Whatever you want, I’m probably going business professional like I usually do for these dumb meetings” Kristen said.

              “I got some ideas… I’ll see you then” Ginny said.

              “Bye, Gin” Kristen said as they both hugged, Ginny entering her home and Kristen walking a few houses down to her place to relieve the sweet babysitter of her duties for the night.   

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Rasha

              The 20-year-old Rasha accepted the babysitting offer from Ginny with excitement.  Rasha not really having a lot of time for nannying as much since she started her internship at Ginny’s office but was looking forward to a much needed pay day as her bank account was waning dangerously close to zero. 

              She was a quiet, very bookish type, but fairly outgoing if someone took the time to get to know her.  Something that Ginny had been actively doing for a few months after hiring Rasha on as an unpaid intern.  Ginny hiring Rasha herself, feeling a sort of connection with young college student, having similar upbringings, albeit from different cultures. 

              Rasha’s parents both doctors from India, but Rasha herself being born in Lakeside, she was often bullied by a few students in her youth, an incredibly nerdy kid with braces, huge glasses, frazzled hair, but still had a good group of other geeky friends to support her throughout her school years. 

              Rasha was always a smaller girl at 5’1”, never really getting into sports or extracurricular activities, she took interests in marathon running in her spare time when she wasn’t studying design and marketing, much to her parents’ disappointment that she wasn’t using her intelligence to pursue medicine like they did themselves. 

              Rasha wanted to make a good impression for the mom that Ginny had set her up with, Kristen, dressing up nicely and dawning a few extra pieces of jewelry.  Rasha fitted the gold anklet around her right ankle before slipping on her flat leather sandals, fastening some matching gold rings to her fingers as well as a gold toe ring on her left middle toe and headed out of her student apartment.  Thankfully having the apartment all to herself, but rent was high, her parents wanting her pay for her own stuff is she wasn’t going to be a doctor which led to many heated arguments when she visited them. 

              She typed in Kristen’s address and drove across the highways around Lakeside, arriving at the nicer suburbs after a half hour drive from the university campus near downtown.  The mother opened the door with a bright smile. 

              Wow, she’s gorgeous, Rasha thought as she looked up to see Kristen, everyone normally taller than Rasha anyway, but Kristen just seemed so beautiful and welcoming.  Rasha wiggling her feet out of her sandals in the entryway to be polite before she enjoyed her time talking with Kristen on the tour through her house. 

              Rasha couldn’t help but feel her heart beating a little faster than normal when Kristen casually offered for her to be Kristen’s future employee, even if it was just a little playful banter, Rasha keeping her composure well.  Rasha had never been on a date in her life, she had some crushes on some boys and some girls at her university but would have never told her parents about the crushes on girls especially, not wanting to be cut off completely by their lack of understanding of different sexualities.  

              Rasha never particularly feeling attraction toward anybody in a serious way though, but suddenly, Rasha was paying attention to all of Kristen’s movements.  Seeing her toned body swaying, her fit legs, her hips moving side to side, the woman 14 years older than her, it was confusing, especially looking into her almost glowing hazel eyes and feeling a deep desire to be with her, but she didn’t know how or why. 

              She was able to shake the thoughts away once Kristen left, leaving Rasha to her job.  Knowing she was going to be paid well and having a little bit of a crush on Kristen, Rasha took the extra responsibility to be the best babysitter ever for that one night, maybe for the chance to be a babysitter later on as well.  She started to chase after Madelyn who was obviously in a childlike and playful mood. 

              The two got along really well, Madelyn being a great kid and listening to what Rasha told her to do.  They ate dinner and then watched a children’s movie together.  Rasha happily sending Kristen text updates about what she was doing with Madelyn, but Rasha’s heart fluttered every time she got a reply back from Kristen.  Rasha stood up and adjusted her black rimmed glasses, fluffing out her long black hair before she turned and smiled at Maddy. 

              “I think it might be time to go to bed, sweetie” Rasha said with a little bit of a frown as Maddy huffed but agreed after a couple minutes of expected resistance.  Rasha happily going through Madelyn’s routine before feeling confident that she was situated in her own bed.  Rasha returned downstairs and updated Kristen once more before she flipped to a show, unsure of how much longer Kristen would be gone, relaxing in the comfortable couch, and catching up on a bit of studying. 

              Rasha stood up from the couch after feeling the urge to pee.  Adjusting her white, long-sleeved shirt around her slim body.  She walked toward the guest bathroom near the dark hallway and the locked rooms.  She buttoned up her lighter blue skinny jeans before washing her hands in the sink after she finished, looking up at herself in the mirror.  Suddenly she realized she wished she had worn makeup, had fixed up her hair, had put contacts in instead of wearing her chunky glasses, had painted her nails, had picked better clothes.

              Opening her mouth to show her perfectly white teeth in the mirror to check for any stuck food before closing her mouth into a frown and curling her lips in disappointment.  It was a surreal feeling for a few seconds as she had not felt that lack of confidence in herself since middle and high school. 

              Drying the brown skin of her hands with a small towel as she sighed.  Rasha was confident in herself throughout her time at university, having a slim body, some decent curves, medium tits, smooth skin, deep brown eyes, lush lips, but nobody to show.  Still a virgin, suddenly wishing that someone would ask her out in one of her classes. 

              She opened the door of the guest bathroom, the light still on behind her illuminating the hallway some as she stepped out, feeling a little crunch under the pale toes of her left foot before she looked down.  Something strange catching her attention as she lowered her thick eyebrows in confusion, the glimmer of her gold toe ring hugging her brown middle toe near a little grouping of dot-sized things.  “Little ants?  No… you’re all smaller than ants…” Rasha whispered as she lowered herself towards the dots across the floor, there were a few dozen of them, all the same size, huddled up against the wall with a few scattered near her toes. 

              Rasha took another small step toward them, avoiding stepping on any of the strange dots before crouching down in the middle of the hallway to get a better look at them.  She realized they were moving, but very slowly, especially the ones near the tips of her toes, the dots heading away from her toward the rest of the dots near the wall.  Rasha having never seen bugs that looked like that before as she tilted her head to try and figure out what they were. 

              Rasha used her free hand to hold her long hair back as she reached down with her other hand and poked at one of the bugs, surprised at the fragility of the tiny bug as the tiny dot splattered into a little speck of red underneath her plain nail, Rasha feeling a tiny pop.  “Ew!” Rasha gasped as she stood up, “ugh, gross!” she yelped as she stood up and took a step back from the mass of dot sized bugs. 

              Rasha stepped back into the bathroom, and rolled down a bit of toilet paper before she balled it up in her hand, Rasha stepping back out and crouching down, hovering herself over the bugs.  She began pinching up a dozen or so dots into the crumpled tissue, squishing them within the white tissue as she could feel the little pops between her fingers through the paper. 

              There were still a few groupings of them left though all over the floor as she lowered the crumpled-up bath tissue back down towards them until she saw something strange, there was a tiny flashing light coming from one of the bugs.  Rasha stopped lowering her hand, “bugs that have glowing heads… okay…” Rasha confusingly said as she stood back up. 

              Rasha didn’t want whatever glowing bug liquid that was on her hands thinking it could be poison or something, disgusted that they were dead on the tissue she was holding between her fingers.  She stepped into the bathroom and flushed the bloody toilet paper down the water before she quickstepped to the front door of Kristen’s house.  Slipping on her leather sandals before walking back to the mass of strange bugs. 

              She gently placed her hand against the wall to keep her balance as she raised her sandal high over them, not wanting the gross glowing bug blood on the skin of her feet either.  Looking at them one last time as the glowing bug started to flash its head in a pattern, three flashes at a time, then a pause, then three more flashes.  Rasha rationalizing it in her head as a warning signal to the other bugs, like ants releasing pheromones to make other ants attack a threat to their colony. 

              “Disgusting…” Rasha whispered before she slammed her right foot down with some force, the petite woman’s boobs shook and her body jiggled for a brief second from the hard stomp, her gold anklet shaking as she grinded and twisted her sandal into the bugs’ remains, feeling tiny crunches with each twist for her smaller foot. 

              She dragged her sandal back to finish off anything that might have still been alive, leaving a disgusting yet small red smear and streak across Kristen’s floor.  Rasha picking up her sandal and angling her foot upward to see their splatters all over the sole of her sandal, barely able to recognize them more than just red dots. 

              Rasha returned to the bathroom, grabbing another wad of toilet tissue before she made a crude attempt to clean off the floor, again flushing the bloody tissue down the toilet before she washed her hands and slipped off her sandals in the doorway, returning to the couch to text Kristen about the bug problem she took care of.

             

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Servitus

              I still keep these journals, I don’t know why, it’s been five years now since my first entry, almost seven years since we were brought to the Goddess’ rooms.  I’m 25 now, but it feels like I’m 50 the way my back aches after these long days at my job.  I still work at the distribution center handing out supplies and stocking shelves.  I lift heavy things all day, my girlfriend massages my back sometimes, but she’s been gone so much lately that I have to get creative with some things around the house. 

              She still struggles with her mental health, still dealing with seeing all those deaths all those years ago, she has nightmares often about their faces disappearing under Kristen’s toes, or bad dreams about scraping their dead bodies off Kristen’s skin, she wakes up screaming, scaring me to death. 

              Thankfully, a few years ago, Kristen pushed for mental health policies in our cities, giving us more shreds of normality similar to how it all was before.  My girlfriend is getting the help and medicine she needs when she has the time in her incredibly busy life, but I’m glad still. 

              I actually want to marry her, if only we spent more time together, I would find the perfect spot to propose.  Ever since the pathways were completed, she had to find another job, she was quite successful at cleaning up bodies from the pathways or crushed bodies of people that had been stepped on.  She was promoted by Servitus into becoming a structural engineer for installing stabilization foundations across the room, she travels a lot to other cities because of it. 

              She’s in Clitsburgh right now as I’m writing this, last week she was in Port Leslie, Queenstown the week before, thank the Goddess my girlfriend wasn’t there when she accidentally stepped on the city, I don’t know what I would do without her in my life, I miss her so much. 

              I won’t be useless to her for too much longer, I make minimum wage, and she still makes so much.  Another one of Kristen’s big policy changes was reestablishing education for cities.  I’m going to school part time now to get a degree as our lives seem to be having somewhat of a normal schedule. 

              Kristen mostly leaves us alone apart from the meetings our leaders have with her, or unless there’s some kind of emergency, or if someone is acting up or being rude to her, then she seems more inclined to come in and show off her power, sometimes helpfully, sometimes menacingly.  Thankfully, all the leaders have been cooperating with her ever since she used Consett to pleasure herself.  I doubt any leader wants their city to perish like that, except for that weird Prince Anton guy, I still see him on the news sometimes.  I know there’s a big meeting this Sunday though, everyone I know is going to be watching. 

              Something is worrying me though, in my job, I always hear rumors from customers all the time, they always talk to me because I’m a familiar face they’ve been looking at for almost seven years when I hand them a pack of water or food.  Most of the rumors don’t turn out to be true, but there’s this new rumor going around that a group of hundreds of people have been digging into the huge wall in secret as a means for escape from the Goddess’ room.  Years of drilling and digging at our size barely made any dent, but I’ve been hearing there’s a crack for people to fit through now into Kristen’s home and beyond our world. 

              They think it’s a means of escape… as I’m writing this, I hear a new voice, a younger woman giant, her voice is more petite, higher pitched, she sounds friendly, I think I heard something about babysitting.  I’m thinking that these crazy people trying to crawl through the wall will see this new giantess as their savior, an angel, salvation, someone not corrupted by power yet, the knowledge that they can do whatever they want to us, but I doubt it, I don’t know if there is such a good thing as a friendly giant anymore. 

              I’ll never be that desperate to want to escape like that, I’m actually starting to become a little optimistic about my future for once, Goddess has been treating us well enough and we get to live our lives as best as we can.  I guess I’ll just sit around and work until my girlfriend comes back from her business trip. 

              Hopefully she’ll become my future wife soon, who knows, maybe we’ll even get married at the base of our Goddess’ throne, an endless ceiling of gold and black leather, it’s a top destination for a bunch of newlyweds finding love in this fucked up, but our new normal world.  I even heard honeymoons becoming a normal thing now in places like Braithe, something about having the Goddess’ heels taking up your entire sky is supposedly romantic, but we’ll see, I gotta figure out her ring size first…

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Kristen

              “Hey, Rasha” Kristen talked quietly, not wanting her voice to carry upstairs and wake Madelyn. 

              “Hey!  How was wine night?” Rasha softly asked as she stood up from the couch and walked over to greet Kristen, Rasha for some reason wanted a hug so badly from Kristen, but she knew it wasn’t realistic. 

              “It was alright.  Thank you so much for watching, Maddy” Kristen said as she slipped off her comfortable white sneakers next to Rasha’s sandals.  Rasha’s heart fluttering at the regality of Kristen’s simplest actions, is this what infatuation feels like?  Rasha thought, admiring Kristen’s coral-colored toenails wiggling on the cold floor before looking up her body and back toward her eyes. 

              “You’re welcome, I’d be happy to babysit her anytime, she was absolutely perfect compared to so many kids I’ve watched, you must be a great mom” Rasha said with a smile as Kristen admired the compliment and cutely smirked, Kristen could tell Rasha was being genuine, getting better each day at reading people after so much political experience in the tiny worlds. 

              “Thank you, that’s actually very sweet of you to say” Kristen said.  Rasha was blushing, she could feel her stomach sinking a little bit, thankfully for her, her darker skin wasn’t showing how red her cheeks were becoming above her bright, straight smile and below her large glasses. 

              “Yeah, uhh… anyway, I’ll get out of your hair” Rasha said as she started to slip on her sandals. 

              “I’ll send you over the money once I sit down, and uh, what kind of… bugs… did you clean up?” Kristen curiously asked. 

              “Oh!  Just like some weird little, tiny ants or something over in the hallway, tinier than ants, actually, one of them had a glowing head that blinked at me, but I took care of them, no need to worry!” Rasha brightly smiled as Kristen nodded. 

              “Well thank you again!  I’ll definitely be in touch; I actually might need you next Friday!” Kristen said as she held the door open for Rasha.

              “Just let me know!  Goodnight!” Rasha said as she exited through the door. 

              “Goodnight” Kristen said as she closed the door.  Rasha getting in her car and taking a few deep breaths, trying to calm her strange newfound excitement down before she drove back to her apartment.   

              Kristen walking to her couch and slumping down with her phone as she sent over the money to Rasha along with a generous tip for being so kind and genuine.  Kristen rested her head into the pillows of her couch for a few minutes to relax before she sighed and stood up.  Carrying her phone with her to the hallway as she tapped her flashlight on her phone, the glow of the bright white light lit up the floor of the hallway. 

              Kristen could immediately see the dried-up crimson shimmers and stains of squished micros on the floor as she hovered her phone above the spot where all their bodies were by the guest bathroom and the wall of her office.   Kristen shook her head at their stupidity.  Why the hell would they try to do this?  Kristen thought, waiting sneakily until she was gone for a night, thankfully Maddy didn’t find them.  Still unsure of what Madelyn’s future was going to look like, but not wanting to expose her to the tiny reality until she was old enough, Kristen becoming angry at the thoughts as she just focused on her breathing instead. 

              Looking down at their mashed and squished bodies flecked with the tiniest speck sized red splatters.  Kristen could tell that Rasha had stomped on them hard as their bodies were horribly disfigured and flattened, but she failed to clean up the mess properly in a few spots, other spots were clean with obvious streaks of red from a tissue wiping their bodies away.  Kristen didn’t blame the young Rasha, she probably couldn’t even see half of them anyway as Kristen almost laughed at the silly thought.   

              Kristen looked around for any survivors, but there didn’t appear to be any, instead she dropped to her knees, crawling on all fours down her hallway, holding her flashlight up against the wall to look for anything strange until she saw the tiniest crack in the baseboard of the office wall, “oh… I see you…” Kristen teasingly mumbled, her massive hazel eye taking up the entirety of the crack’s entrance, seeing a group of tinies inside running away from her eye, she blinked before she stood up.    

              She walked to her kitchen, grabbing a piece of sticky tape out of a drawer before walking back to the crack and carefully placing the tape over the entrance, negating years’ worth of drilling and digging with a simple translucent flimsy material that she placed over the divide in the wall.  She smoothed out the tape wrinkles with her fingers until it was tight and flush, satisfied that no escapees would come through any longer until she could go buy sealant at the home store.

              Kristen retreated upstairs, checking in on a sleeping Maddy, kissing her forehead and pulling up her blankets before she went to her own room to unwind. 

              Planning out her discussions and decisions for the meetings with the cities and Ostrov for Sunday while she went through her nightly routine.  Plotting a dramatic vengeance for Justyna even if it was just fantasy in her head, wiping out an entire nano city with a poke of her finger as a warning for attacking her little prime minister friend as Kristen brushed her teeth and looked at herself in the mirror. 

              Thankfully, Kristen would be having her best friend as backup during the meetings, but more important things caught her mind as she remembered.  Kristen promised Madelyn a fun Saturday together, the rest of her business could wait for now…