- Text Size +

In this Chapter:   Ginny and Kristen confide in one another.  Ginny has confused feelings.  Kristen makes a political appearance to the nanos and micros and addresses some changes.

Main Tags of This Chapter:  Crush.  Heels.  Worship. 




Kristen – Kristen 27    Madelyn – 6 months

Lakeside Suburbs, USA

              “So…” Ginny softly whispered.

              “Yeah…” Kristen mumbled. 

              “Uhh…Were they… always here?” Ginny nervously asked.

              “No… they showed up the same night when I went into labor with Maddy…” Kristen gently spoke. 

              “That’s so… weird…I’m sorry” Ginny said.  Kristen holding open the door so Ginny could peek into the city room.  Ginny looking over Kristen’s shoulder towards the chair, the city she had half-crushed the day before was still smoking with little whisps of black and grey pluming upward as Ginny shook her head.  It was a little darker in the room, the outside of the windows coated with some rain from the light drizzle drifting across the grey skies over the neighborhood.    

              “Okay, now look at this…” Kristen said, closing the city door and locking it, guiding Ginny around to the nano door and pulling out the other key.  “Whatever you do… do not take a step inside this room, trust me…” Kristen said, Ginny nodding as Kristen twisted the knob open.  Ginny again looking over Kristen’s shoulder but couldn’t quite understand what she was supposed to be looking at. 

              “Uhh… you have a greenish carpet?” Ginny questioned.

              “No… it’s a whole, like, country, there’s even more of them in here, smaller though” Kristen explained.

              “They… they’re even smaller in here?” Ginny questioned; her mouth wide open as she looked around the room.  Her eyes wide at the astonishing sight, barely able to process such a feeling of looking at a real living country below her sprawled out across the floor right at the tips of her toes. 

              “Yeah…” Kristen mumbled, a hint of disappointment in her voice.    

              “Oh my god, are those your footprints?” Ginny asked, pointing towards the middle of the room. 

              “Yeah… they’re mine… I didn’t know what they were when… that happened, and I’m still very sorry” Kristen stressed, still trying to show Ostrov how ashamed she felt about her actions from the night she massaged her pregnant feet into their world at the expense of millions, even if she didn’t acknowledge her milk drowning away an entire city the night before she was playing show and tell with Ginny. 

              “This is… a lot to process, Kris” Ginny said, looking over at Kristen with concern. 

              “I know, here, let’s sit” Kristen grabbed onto Ginny’s hand, starting to guide her inside of the nano room, Ginny tugging Kristen back with resistance, stopping Kristen from stepping inside. 

              “No wait, isn’t it dangerous for them?” Ginny asked with some obvious fear in her voice.

              “It’s still my house…” Kristen dismissed, Ginny shaking her head, nervous and anxious, but followed her best friend anyway.  “Stick to the edge of the wall, that way you don’t hurt anyone” Kristen suggested. 

              “Won’t they still feel it?” Ginny whispered.  Ginny tiptoeing quietly and carefully while Kristen tiptoed, but with a just little less care than her taller friend. 

              “They feel everything… no matter what we do, just don’t walk around like an elephant or talk too loud, and they’ll be fine is what I’ve mostly been told by them” Kristen said.  Kristen climbing over the end of the couch, Ginny following behind her.  The pair sitting at opposite ends of the couch from one another, Ginny keeping her legs and feet on the couch while Kristen had one leg on the couch next to Ginny’s and one foot dangling off the sofa, but nowhere near the floor. 

              “At least your couch is comfortable” Ginny said with an awkward smile, Kristen could tell Ginny was nervous, having felt the same way when she first walked around Ostrov. 

              “Hey, it’s okay, just try to relax, this is how you get used to having them around, and it’s how they get used to us” Kristen said with a friendly smile, patting her hand onto Ginny’s leg in a comforting way.

              “But we’re so huge to them!” Ginny dramatically whispered.

              “We can’t really help that part…I learned the hard way… and I think they did too, but worse… neither of us really had a choice when all this happened” Kristen said with some shame. 

              “Did they say anything about me… you know…when I… did-” Ginny started to speak.

              “When you stepped on a city?  Trust me, when you talk about it directly, it helps you feel a little better… you did a bad thing, but please don’t try to feel bad, it’s not worth torturing yourself over.  I spent months feeling guilty and it just makes you really depressed, you feel shitty about yourself, you don’t want to get out of bed…” Kristen spoke, curling her lips down.

              “Kristen, if those people are real then…” Ginny hesitated.

              “They are… they are very real, just like you and me, they have emotions, they go to school, they go to work, they have politics, they go to bed at night, they eat, they drink, they’re scared, and they don’t know how they got here…we just can’t see them that easily” Kristen said.

              “But that means… I killed people, Kris” Ginny said, curling her hands up to her chest and face, looking away towards the wall in shame.  Kristen clicking her tongue, patting Ginny’s legs again to offer comfort.  Ginny with a little bit of tears in her kind eyes. 

              “Yes… it does, and I know exactly how you’re feeling right now” Kristen said.  Ginny sniffling a bit, trying to avoid eye contact with Kristen.  “It’s okay, Gin…” Kristen said with a calming tone. 

              “Do they hate me?” Ginny asked, a little teardrop slowly falling down her cheek.  Looking up towards the ceiling. 

              “They don’t hate you as much as they hate their situation…they hated me for a while, but now I just think they’re accepting it” Kristen said.

              “So, nobody in these rooms likes you?” Ginny asked, finally looking into Kristen eyes from the opposite end of the couch.  Kristen could see the pain and shame in Ginny’s eyes, having known that feeling all too well for months, abandoned, alone, given power over millions that wasn’t asked for, she killed them, some unknowingly, and some knowingly, but it made no difference.  Kristen curled her lips, debating telling the truth, but Ginny was as pure as pure got with friendships, would rather tell her than she would he own sister, Leslie. 

              “Actually… yes, some do…it’s complicated though” Kristen said.

              “More complicated than this?” Ginny said, stretching her arms out towards the nano country beneath them. 

              “They like me, some of them at least, but…uuhh” Kristen started to say, almost ashamed.

              “We might as well get it all out, right?” Ginny said with an anxious chuckle, shrugging her shoulders.  Ginny feeling overwhelmed emotionally. 

              “The people in there that like me… it’s conditional… they think I’m their god” Kristen sheepishly admitted, Kristen’s cheeks blushing a little pink from embarrassment.

              “A god… that’s…fucked up” Ginny said. 

              “I know, but… no matter how much I tell them that it is fucked up, it’s like they double down…it’s fucking creepy, they told me that they want to serve me and all this shit, Gin, I’m not lying” Kristen said. 

              “I don’t even know what to say” Ginny said, looking downward, lowering her brow, almost in anger. 

              “They know you exist now… I wonder how they feel about having two gigantic women around” Kristen said. 

              “Hmm” Ginny hummed, not sure about the conversation, still feeling overwhelmed, sheepishly looking around again from Kristen’s words.

              “I know… Ginny, I’m sorry, I never wanted you find out like this, but… you did kinda go into my rooms when you weren’t supposed to…” Kristen said.  Ginny curling her lips into a frown.  “We gotta deal with it together now” Kristen suggested, Ginny still silent.  Kristen pushed herself up from the backrest of the couch, lifting up her dangling foot from over the country, scooting on her knees towards Ginny.  “Here…” Kristen said, picking up Ginny a bit, them both standing on their knees atop the couch.  Kristen reaching in for a hug, Ginny returning the hug, embracing one another tightly and closely.  Kristen could feel Ginny’s breathing was shaky, hearing her sniffle a bit on her neck. 

              Ginny squeezing tighter, “it’s okay, I know how it feels, and I’m here for you…whatever you need” Kristen whispered into Ginny’s ear.  Ginny letting go after a few more seconds, wiping away a tear as they both laid back down on the cushions.   

              “I’m sure you didn’t ask for this, and I’m sorry I went into your room while you were gone, that makes me a terrible friend” Ginny said. 

              “It’s okay… and it doesn’t make you a terrible friend…I did want to tell you about what was happening eventually… I just didn’t want to sound like a psycho, and I thought you’d never believe me” Kristen said.

“So… when you asked me about helping people… and things out of your control…this is what you meant?  I was giving you advice about tiny people without even knowing it” Ginny realized. 

“I’m sorry…” Kristen said. 

              “You could have told me then” Ginny said. 

              “How do you think it would have sounded?” Kristen replied. 

              “I guess… I would have thought it sounded weird” Ginny admitted, taking a deep sigh, twiddling her fingers nervously atop her lap, “did you ever call a doctor… or like, scientists or something to help you?” Ginny asked.  Kristen chuckled a bit. 

              “I tried to reach out to a few people, but nobody responded to me, crazy, right?” Kristen said. 

“Well… I believe you…obviously” Ginny said.  Kristen nodding. 

              “I know it’s weird, I know it’s impossible, but I live with these tiny people every single day now, and I need your help coming up with better ways to actually coexist with them safely.  You’re one of the most intelligent people I’ve met, and you’re so sweet and kind… I know you’ll have a hard time dealing with this and I’m here to help, but when you’re ready, I really need you, Gin” Kristen said. 

              “O…Okay…” Ginny hesitated. 

              “Are you okay?” Kristen asked. 

              “I just would really like my crystals right now; would you like to meditate with me?” Ginny asked.

              “Oh my god yes, please!” Kristen said with some excitement for the first time that day. 

              “I don’t want to get off the couch first…” Ginny spoke with unease. 

              “Okay… excuuuse me” Kristen playfully spoke.  Climbing over Ginny, giggling a bit as she had to put her hands onto Ginny’s arms and shoulders to climb over the side of the armrest and onto the edge of the wall.  Kristen turning and extending her hand out for Ginny to grab.  Ginny looking nervous, not wanting to misstep and crush more, even smaller people, shaking, grabbed Kristen’s hand, and was gently helped over. 

              The pair scooting along the wall, Ginny trying to be extra careful, but curiously looking down at all the land next to her purple painted toes, seeing all the grey splotches flickering with lights before she turned and stepped out of the door, Kristen locking it behind her.  Ginny walking behind Kristen into the living room and sitting down while Kristen went to go check on the baby.  The pair practicing yoga, breathing deeply with the company of one another’s silence atop their soft mats spread out in the empty space between the television and the table.  Ginny placing her crystals around her while the two stretched in their tight clothes. 

              “I think you need a sidewalk…” Ginny suddenly said after fifteen minutes of serene silence, only accompanied by the patter of light rain against the various parts of Kristen’s home. 

              “Huh?” Kristen said, shaken from her concentration while in the middle of a deep stretch. 

              “Like our yoga mats, they would absorb the impact of our feet… maybe you can make like a sidewalk out of that” Ginny said.  Kristen raising her brow at the thought.

              “Huh… yeah… maybe” Kristen said, twisting around her mat, bring her feet into her thighs.  “I’d have to talk to them about it first though” Kristen said, squatting down on her mat and sitting down next to Ginny. 

              “What’s it like?” Ginny asked as she squatted down too, sitting. 

              “What’s what like?” Kristen questioned. 

              “Talking to them?” Ginny asked.  Kristen reaching for one of Ginny crystals, grabbing the teal rock between her hands, playing with it between her fingers and tapping it with her new coat of white polish covered nails.  Kristen thinking for a moment about how to answer the question. 

              “I guess it’s kinda strange… like… each city has like a president, or queen, or prince, or something, right?  Some of them want to kill me… actually, one of them threatened Maddy… Some of them are rude, some of them are nice and helpful, some of them don’t want to talk to me at all, some even don’t think I exist, like they refuse to acknowledge that I’m standing there, right above them… ignorance is bliss, I guess” Kristen explained.

              “They threated Maddy, how?” Ginny asked. 

              “It doesn’t matter” Kristen dismissed.

              “I would have freaked out!” Ginny said. 

              “Part of me wanted to just step on that bitch, but… I can’t have everyone in those rooms thinking I’m an awful person who can just do that whenever I want because I’m bigger than them” Kristen said. 

              “Yeah… you’re right, you don’t want to be a bully… and I wouldn’t worry about their threats anyway, I mean look at them” Ginny said. 

              “What do you mean?” Kristen asked. 

              “They’re so… small… I mean… when I, uh… stepped on them by accident, I couldn’t even tell that I did?  I feel bad, but I couldn’t see them!” Ginny said, trying to reason with herself. 

              “Hmm…” Kristen mumbled.  Suddenly, Kristen’s phone dinged on the table.  Kristen placing the teal crystal down at her feet and stretched her arm out to get her phone.  “Oh, here’s a message from Anton” Kristen said. 

              “Anton?” Ginny questioned.

              “There’s a city in my room called Crest, Anton is the prince of Crest… he uh… his city was attacked by another little city, it was like this full-scale war with like military and bombs and shit like in a movie.  I saved them by stepping on some of the little soldiers… so now they hate me, but Crest and Anton’s people are those worshippers I said that think I’m their god or whatever” Kristen said as Ginny’s eyes widened.  Ginny was speechless. 

              Kristen tapped on the message; it was a short video filmed from the streets of Crest.  Kristen scooting next to Ginny atop her mat, holding out the phone so they could both watch.  Kristen hitting the play button as the video started.  The image was clear, a little shaky though, the hands of the person filming were obviously just affected by the quakes of one of Kristen or Ginny’s massive footfalls.  Ginny’s hands coming up to her mouth as her eyes winced at the unbelievable sight. 

              The camera panned upward, looking between huge skyscrapers that towered over the city, there was thousands and thousands of people on the street, lining up and down the roads and sidewalks, it was eerily silent apart from a deep booming coming from the phone’s speakers.  It was Ginny’s and Kristen’s voices.  Ginny’s mouth dropping open behind her hand as she saw it finally on the phone screen… it was herself, only so far away, yet so massive in comparison to all the thousands of regular sized looking people on the streets.  Ginny saw herself from an angle like never before, she was huge, every detail of her feet all the way up to her face was captured, even in the camera, simply because she was so big from the view so far down below her own body. 

              What Ginny saw in the video next was something unexpected.  The tens of thousands of people in the streets dropped to their knees, bowing down and forward towards the towering bodies of the giant women in the distance, their arms and hands on the pavements, the camera dropping a bit in perspective, Ginny and Kristen’s toes and feet up to their shins only visible as a quiet voice on the camera whispered, “praise be to our goddesses”

              Ginny tilted her head, placing her hand down next to her, closing her mouth and concentrating at the strange sight.  “Well… that’s them… you can see them as if they were standing right next to you on the video, but… you can also see us all the way up there… they said I’m almost 12 miles tall, so you’re probably just a little taller… that’s like driving the distance from Lakeside all the way to Hammond Peak” Kristen explained so nonchalantly, not even acknowledging the worship. 

              “How are you not freaking out that there are a million people all bowing down to us?!” Ginny said, a little loud, throwing her hands up in the air. 

              “Shhh… Maddy is still sleeping” Kristen whispered.  Ginny shaking her head, frustrated. 

              “Sorry, but… what the fuck?” Ginny said, dropping her shoulders and shaking her head again. 

              “I know… okay, they send me this shit all the time, I never know what to say, I’ve told them to stop so many times, but they just won’t” Kristen said.  Ginny biting her lip a bit, staring blankly at Kristen.  “You okay?” Kristen asked.

              “I’m just overwhelmed right now…” Ginny said as she hastily stood up and started to roll up her mat, placing her crystals and mat into her bag by the door, slipping on her shoes while Kristen stood up confused.

              “I’m sorry, Ginny…” Kristen said, walking up behind Ginny, handing her the umbrella that she brought.  Ginny sighed deeply. 

              “I’m sorry too… I just… I need to time to think about all this, I’ll send you some ideas later if I can think of anything, but I just need to alone, can you, uh… send me that video?” Ginny anxiously asked. 

              “Uh, yeah, sure…” Kristen said with some hesitancy.  Kristen waving bye as Ginny opened the umbrella into the light rain and walked down the street back to her house.  Kristen confused and alone again in the silent and dark living room, part of her wishing Madelyn would wake up just so that she had something to distract herself with.  Kristen even thinking she could just go into her rooms surrounding herself with the company of a bunch of people she could barely see, but she opened her laptop instead at her kitchen table and made progress on a few projects from work. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

              Ginny cooked dinner for her and her husband that evening, but it was rather awkward as Ginny and Daniel didn’t have much to say to one another at the dinner table.  Watching a few of their regular television shows on the couch together as it became late in the night.  The young couple seemingly preparing for bed, but Daniel opted to play some late-night video games instead as he wasn’t as tired.  Leaving Ginny to shower and go about her night by herself, which was becoming somewhat typical, something that Ginny was getting used to, but not overly excited about. 

              She laid alone in the comfortable king-sized bed, the lights off, but her phone on her lap, the glow of the screen illuminating her face.  She couldn’t stop thinking about the video Kristen had shown her, after having crushed half a city, she was ridden with hurtful and depressive emotions, thinking about past regrets and experiences in her life.  Remembering how hard she tried to satisfy the people who didn’t like her, becoming another person and pretending to get along with people when they were cruel to her, wanting their approvals so badly and wanting to belong, wanting so badly to be treated with kindness after earning their trust.  Ginny knowing that the entire room full of millions of micro people all probably hated her.   

              But there was Ginny, watching the video sent from Crest of a million people all bowing down to her with absolute devotion.  It calmed her emotions; it calmed her regrets and nerves.  Ginny watching them all bowing down to just the sight of her feet alone made for a strange residual feeling though, something she hadn’t really experienced before.  It was hard for Ginny to process while she continued staring blankly at the video, replaying it over and over a with a tap of her finger as she tried to understand why her mind felt so calm in the moment, but something else was happening throughout her body as she started to feel warm. 

              She started to slide her long smooth legs up and down her silky sheets, rotating and rubbing the back of her head against the soft pillow holding her shoulders upright.  Ginny was getting wet as she moaned a bit under her breath.  The video of two titanic women being called goddesses by people who seemed regular and normal apart from it being Ginny and Kristen taking up nearly the whole horizon with just their legs alone.

              Ginny bounced her hips a few times slowly under the blankets, hearing the soft words again, “praise be to the goddesses…” watching the thousands of people on their knees bowing before her own feet on the screen.  Ginny held her phone with one hand while her other hand slipped down and under the blankets, Ginny sliding her hand down her midriff, lifting up her panties with her knuckles before draping her hand and fingers over her sex. 

              Her cool hands feeling the warmth and wetness around her pussy as she started to rub up and down slowly between her lips, Ginny closing her eyes as she imagined everyone bowing to her, in her own head, flooded with thoughts about how nice she would be to them, feeding them food, smiling and waving above them as they were on their knees for her, finally she had all the attention and approval she wanted by being nice and kind, and they bowed and bowed to her because of it. 

              Ginny moaning a bit as she bobbed her hips up and down under the sheets, dropping her phone down on the blanket covering her chest.  “Unnf…” Ginny moaned a little louder, staring to rub a little faster against her clit.  Ginny, being pretty modest, didn’t pleasure herself often, but became closer and closer to an orgasm as her legs tensed and shook slightly, the buildup in her body was ecstasy as she imagined looking down at a million people within a micro city spread out before her toes all bowing after she smiled at them, the image in her head made her lose herself.  Her pussy pulsating with warmth and overwhelming stimulation.  Moaning and finishing with a few heavy breaths, keeping her eyes softly closed. 

              Ginny laying in her bed, sinking under the covers to let the feeling wash over her body for a few minutes as she breathed slowly and peacefully.  Eventually and reluctantly getting out of bed to wash herself up in her bathroom, changing into another pair of panties as the previous pair was nearly soaked with now drying cum. 

              She laid back in bed, almost drifting off into a deep and relaxing sleep, ideas in her mind flooded about what to do with the micro and nano people, thinking of sidewalk ideas and different outcomes for Kristen, it felt great as Ginny suddenly felt a warm body stirring in the bed next to her, interrupting her thought process.  His arms wrapping around her torso as she pretending to already be asleep, not really wanting to talk to him, only wanting to imagine herself and Kristen, together, helping the tiny people instead.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

              “Sorry about this, just be patient with me…” Kristen whispered.  Carrying a small step ladder into the city room.  Gently placing the metal bars down in between a few cities.  Kristen dressed in her tight blue leggings showing off her ass, but an oversized t shirt that covered her tits and most of her butt, and running shoes for grip, not wanting an accidental slip and crushing of a city.  Kristen took a few gentle steps up the ladder and began to unscrew the lightbulbs, replacing them with color-controlled lights from which she could choose via an app on her phone. 

              No casualties or even injuries as Kristen had cut up a yoga mat and used it as cushioning for her steps and for the ladder.  It was annoying though that she had to move the two cut pieces one at a time with each of her steps.  She replaced the three bulbs in the large room, carrying them out of the room as tens of millions of people watched her step down the ladder, her ass shaking with each step along with her tits bouncing underneath her loose shirt. 

              Kristen then sat at the edge of the wall, having an instruction book next to her as she installed a temperature control nest in the room, almost everyone staring at her backside, especially the micro men, even if covered by the loose shirt, couldn’t totally hide the immense curvature of her rear that could flatten an entire city.  She struggled with the wiring at first, watching tutorial after tutorial on her phone, but not wanting to give up and ask for help, it took her a lot of frustration and annoyance, but she managed to install the gauge, offering her the option to control the temperature in the city room from her phone much like the lights. 

              She enlisted Ginny’s help to hang the curtains next.  The pair standing like helpful gods amongst and between the cities at their feet, stepping atop the cut pieces of yoga mat for quake cushioning as Kristen climbed the ladder up towards the window tops.  Too scared to drop anything and kill micros, so she was extra careful and deep in concentration while she stuck on the elegant patterns that blocked the light from the window, Ginny helping her from the floor, handing her tools as the room slowly came to a more complete feeling, just like the rest of the house. 

              But all the while Kristen hung up the curtains, Ginny couldn’t help but smile and feel a little excited that millions of people were all looking at her, especially the people of Crest, knowing they had to be bowing down to her while she was in the room, hoping that she would get another video of them doing it, wanting that rushing feeling once again, electing not to tell Kristen about it.   

              Ginny and Kristen carried all the excess trash as well as the ladder out of the room, sitting in the living room together and relaxing with a cup of coffee for Kristen and a cup of tea for Ginny.  “How are you feeling now that it’s been a few weeks?” Kristen asked.

              “I’m trying not to think too much about it.  There’s a lot of things out of my control here and I’m going to try my best to let it go, it was an accident and I’ll leave it out of my mind where it belongs” Ginny said with a smile as Kristen nodded and sipped at her hot drink.   

              “Thanks for the ideas by the way, I wouldn’t have thought about all that stuff to put in there” Kristen said, referring to the lights, curtains, and temperature control. 

              “You’re welcome!  I want you to feel comfortable too, you know that I’m also here for you, I think we can really figure this out now that I understand what actually going on” Ginny said. 

              “I’m glad it was you; I feel such a relief that someone else knows what I’m going through finally” Kristen said with some relief.  Ginny hugging onto Kristen a bit, Ginny back to her bubbly and supportive self, but maybe it was because of the sudden obsessive approval she was getting from the little worshippers. 

              “So, how are we going to install the same things in the smaller room… what was their country called… Ostrov?... anywhere we step… a million people get squished” Ginny said with a nervous lip bite. 

              “I know… that’s gonna be so much more complicated… ughh” Kristen admitted with a groan.    

              “You can’t crawl against the wall for forever” Ginny said.

              “Yeah, but I already squished so many of their people, they barely talk to me anymore… I don’t even know if they even have a leader” Kristen said. 

              “Well then… I wouldn’t worry about it too much; I wish there was like a padding for you to walk around in there too” Ginny said.

              “Yeah…” Kristen hummed. 

              “So, when are you meeting with everyone else?” Ginny asked.

              “Tonight, I’m nervous though” Kristen said, tapping her white nails onto her mug.

              “Don’t be!  You can barely even see them down there!  It’s not like an important presentation at work where you can actually see your coworkers and stuff” Ginny said with a chuckle. 

              “True, but… they’re still down there, all looking up at me… do you think it’s a good idea?” Kristen asked.

              “To have a political meeting?  Yeah!  Look at you doing adult boss mom stuff!” Ginny shouted with support. 

              “Yeah…” Kristen said with a half-smile.

              “You’re a strong woman, you’re smart, you’ll do the right thing… if they don’t like what you have to say then don’t even entertain them” Ginny said. 

              “Thanks, Gin… I don’t know why, but I’m scared still… Yeah, like, I’m huge compared to them, but I don’t have any political experience, how am I going to get these tiny people to all agree on something?  Ughh…” Kristen groaned. 

              “Put Maddy to bed, have a glass of wine, go in there and just be you… this you, right here, is what I like, your aura and your energy tonight is pure boss babe girl power, and I can feel it flowing off you” Ginny said, waving her arms towards Kristen. 

              “Fuck yeah, you’re right… I probably should dress up though?  Like I have to look professional” Kristen said.

              “Absolutely!” Ginny responded. 

              “I’ll let you know how it goes then…” Kristen said.  The pair hanging around for a little while, playing with Maddy, eating a couple snacks, and talking on the couch for a while, talking about life rather than the tiny predicaments. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

              Kristen abided to Ginny’s advice.  She settled Madelyn down for some sleep, reading to her after playing with and cuddling her most of the evening, feeding her, bathing her, taking cute pictures of her, a typical night, Maddy always being the main focus.

She stepped into her glass shower, taking an extra-long time to let the comforting hot water rain down her body to relax and unwind, the steam rising all around.  She washed herself, shaving her legs, she wanted to feel perfect, almost as if she was getting ready for the best first date of her life, or the most important job interview. 

              Kristen applying some beauty products and lotions to her skin, dressed in her shower robe while her hair was wrapped in a towel, heading downstairs while she waited for her hair to dry, she grabbed a glass of wine from the kitchen, sitting on the couch while she texted a few people to try to ease her nerves, the television on some reality show as background noise. 

              “You got this, you’re the girl boss!” Ginny texted. 

              “Thank you!” Kristen replied.  Kristen scrolling over to Leslie.  “Tell me I’m your favorite girl boss” Kristen texted Leslie in hopes to be funny, but also in hopes to get hyped up by her older and very successful sister. 

              “I am the boss bitch…I run my show, you can watch me” Leslie unlovingly texted back a few minutes later.  Kristen rolling her eyes and taking a few sips of wine in response. 

              “Oh yeah, totally” Kristen texted back. 

              “I can teach you one day to not give a fuck about anyone and how to treat yourself like a queen” Leslie texted back.  Kristen curling her lips a bit, always feeling like such the opposite person from her older sister.  Leslie was loud and unapologetic, confident and career driven, but always loyal and willing to fight for the people she cared about, especially her little sister.   Kristen knew Leslie always had her back even if it was sometimes difficult to manage her attitude.    

              Kristen finished up her wine and placed the glass in the sink, feeling little less on edge, but not tipsy as she went upstairs and began to dress herself.  Letting her shower robe fall off her body, unwinding the towel from her head.  Kristen opting for less revealing professional attire, not necessarily liking the feeling of a million people staring up her business skirt like the last time she was dressed up.  Kristen sliding up a lacey pair of black panties, wiggling it around her curvaceous ass, followed by clasping her DD cupped bra behind her back, adjusting it around her shapely breasts. 

              Opting for pressed black pants, tapering with wide openings at the bottom, an oversized and fashionable black and silver belt across her waist and a collared white buttoned-down blouse tucked into her pants and belt.  Slipping on her favorite black pump high heels, her pant ends covering up her ankles and the tops of the heels a bit.  She fluffed her sandy blonde hair down the sides of her head before putting on some light makeup with darker eye shadow and mascara, and some natural lipstick.  Satisfied with her professional boss-like appearance, she sighed deeply and attached a necklace around her neck, followed by placing her two keys into an open pocket.  “Hmm…” Kristen hummed, thinking about attaching the keys to a necklace one day. 

              It had been a while since Kristen had been enamored with anxiety about going into the rooms, but tonight was different, this meeting had been planned with the leaders, some of them desperate for it, others putting up resistance, but it was understood that every leader was going to be in attendance from their offices in their respective cities. 

              Kristen’s tall heels clacking down the hallway as she tried to be light with her steps.  Clearing her throat before opening the door, being polite and grabbing the cushioned and cut up pieces of the yoga mat off the wall, placing them down on the floor on her way to the chair in the corner of the room.  Kristen turning and sitting down, crossing one leg over the other as she kept one heel on the floor near the base of the chair, but the archway of her heel was dangerously close to the middle city Ginny had partly stepped on. 

              She pulled out her phone and opened the light app, scrolling the amplitude up and making the room a little brighter so that everyone was basked in white neutral light.  Kristen taking a deep breath, feeling a little bit of jitters throughout her body, fighting the shaking feeling.  “Well, it’s 9 o’clock, so let’s get started” Kristen spoke, smiling, placing her hands on her lap, trying her best to have upright and presentable posture to showcase her professionalism.  She wanted to remain as cordial and friendly as possible, yet modest, covering her cleavage, having long pants on, the only exposed skin was a glimpse of the tops of her feet, her hands, and her neck up. 

              “I will speak aloud so that everyone can hear me no matter who they are, there will be no secrets tonight, everyone will hear me read the questions that you send to me, I think full transparency is good for everyone”  Kristen said with a smile, her nerves still jittering her body, just trying her best not to go ‘uhh’ or ‘umm’ while she spoke, but she didn’t show her nerves, anyone looking up at her would be incredibly intimidated, a beautiful and intelligent woman speaking down to the tiny people as if she were a queen dictating with a smile.  It was a magnificent sight to behold for the millions gawking upward from the packed streets or from the windows of their tiny houses, everyone and everything in the rooms coming to a standstill, eerily quiet apart from the booming voice of the young woman who sat upon her chair like throne rather. 

              “Feel free to send me a message at any time, but for now, we’ll go down the list from most important to least important” Kristen said.  Trying to fight her anxiety, propping up her heel on the ground, keeping the stiletto on the floor as balance as she hovered the sole and toes of her heel, rotating it around next to the middle and half destroyed city, Kristen not even realizing she was doing it, having been so used to fumbling and dangling around her heels whenever she wore them at the office before all of this happened. 

              “Food, water, and power…” Kristen spoke, reading off the list on her phone.  “There has to be a way you can use the electricity from my wall outlets to power everything, right?  I hope someone can figure that out, let me know if you need any materials from me that are little… bigger than what you’re used to” Kristen said, scrolling down her list, “Okay, food, I am willing to provide food for everyone, but you all need to have like a designated spot for me where I can put it, let me know what food too, I’m sure just one little piece can feed a whole city… uhhh… water, I think you should all work together to build a trough and I can pour fresh water in there once a week that can be distributed to everyone that needs it” Kristen said as her phone started to get some vibrations atop her lap. 

              Some of the leaders saying how great her ideas were, other’s immediately criticizing her.  “Oh, President Nyla in the corner thinks that I am just a little girl who doesn’t know the first thing about leadership and that I should “shut my mouth and go play pretend princess somewhere else” hmmm… noted, President Nyla… moving on” Kristen sarcastically dismissed, keeping her professional appearance and demeanor apparent for everyone to see.    

              “Let’s see… Prince Anton of Crest asks, “when will be allowed to…” ughh… Anton no, I’m not saying that out loud, please ask a real question next time that pertains to the meeting topics” Kristen said to everyone in the room, blatantly ignoring the fanatic prince’s request to be allowed to touch the holy skin of Kristen’s toes, Kristen resisting the urge to roll her eyes, instead focused on the next message.   

“We have a question from… the Grand Minister of Arbut, he asks, when will you address the fact that you massacred…  uhhh… people, I’m sorry, okay, yes, I take responsibility for the damages to some of your cities, Arbut, I’m sorry for what I did… but I need real questions tonight; we have a goal here…”  Kristen said annoyed, pushing her left heel back down as the toes and soles slammed back onto the floor, causing a quake to vibrate across the room.    

              “General Werth of Aker asks… Kristen, after you callously stepped onto our military base, our entire city has been left defenseless to a retaliatory attack from Crest and Anton, will you defend us just like you defended them?  Also, what happened to our soldiers that were captured, will they be released?” Kristen read aloud, her eyes widening a bit, smiling for a second to show everyone her positivity, but sternly focusing, “I am incredibly doubtful that Crest, a pacifist city, would ever retaliate against you, and if they do, I will defend your people… your soldiers… they… Ginny ate them by accident, I am sorry, it was my fault that it happened” Kristen said, clearing her throat as she wanted to move to the next topic as quickly as possible, feeling a little stress and tense from the comments.   

              “Alright, please send a Y or N to me in a message as your vote for these next few topics… also, you can thank Ginny for these ideas…” Kristen said, cringing a little bit that she basically asked the room of millions to thank a giant woman who had just eaten prisoners of war and crushed half of the city at Kristen’s feet.  “If you want me to preprogram the new lights to mimic sunset and sunrise each day vote Y, if you want natural light from the windows, vote N…” Kristen said, counting an overwhelming vote to not have Kristen control the lights apart from one vote which she could only assume came from Anton, Kristen typing the results into her phone.   

              “Temperature is next… if you like it colder than 70 degrees Fahrenheit vote Y, if you like it warmer than 70 degrees Fahrenheit vote N….” Kristen counted, almost seeing an even split, chuckling to herself a bit, “alright well, it’s pretty even so we’ll keep it the same… alright next is whether or not you want artwork or plants around the walls to break up the empty spaces, so it feels a little less… blank…” Kristen said, but her phone dinged a few times, interrupting her process. 

              “President Nyla messaged me asking…” Kristen began to say, reading the text from the one tiny person confident enough to threaten her and her daughter, at least General Werth, who called Kristen a bitch, asked a serious question rather than throw hatred.  Kristen winced her eyes and cleared her throat, growing impatient with the threatening tiny leader.  Kristen closing her eyes for just a second, not wanting the room to see her as shaken, trying to channel her inner Leslie, thinking about what she would do in her stead. 

              “President Nyla has said, “do not listen to this gigantic bitch, she is 27 years old, a murderer and selfish…” you get the idea, I don’t think Nyla is a fan of me to say the least… but, we are in this situation, and we need to work together and I’m going to do everything I can to help and make sure that you have opportunities to go home if you can figure out how, but in the meantime, I am here and I am a 27 year old gigantic woman who has emotions and feels responsibility for you… so that’s where we are at… I’m sorry for my attitude sometimes and I’m sorry for all the families I hurt, but this is how it is now” Kristen spoke with sincerity. 

              “We’ll hold off on the artwork and plants discussion for now, but…this is where I have to be a little bit demanding.  I have to ask you to do something for me, but it’s ultimately for your safety.  I will provide anything you need to do so, but I need you all to make walkways around the cities for me to step around, I can’t risk causing damage anymore… there needs to be a safe pathway for me to walk over so that I can drop off water, so that I can give you food, so that I can walk to my chair without earthquakes and talk with you all, I’m sure everyone can appreciate an increase in safety, especially when it comes to safety away from me…” Kristen said, again with a sincere and softly calming voice. 

              Kristen immediately getting a text from President Nyla in response reading it for a second before she spoke aloud to the millions of people at her feet, “Alright everyone, this message from Nyla might disturb you, but this is what I have been dealing with…she says, “listen you stupid bitch, you have no idea what the fuck you are doing, quit playing follow the leader and get the fuck away from us, you think those little rubber stops can keep my people from getting to your daughter and infecting her, they’ve been brewing something especially deadly for youthful immune systems, I will send them out tonight unless you leave the room right now” so yeah…” Kristen said, her tone serious with a hint of anger as she read through the cryptic message with millions as witness to the threat. 

              Kristen placed her phone down to her side, the phone snug in between the cushion and the arm rest as Kristen stared blanky across the room at an empty wall.  It was strange, but she almost couldn’t feel any emotion, but physically she felt tighter, warmer, her heart beating a little faster, her face felt hot.  Her mouth turned from confusion to serious and pursed curled lips, her brows furrowed in anger.  That’s it, it was anger, intense anger, Kristen could feel it pulsating through her mind and body like an uncontrollable fire. 

              She uncrossed her right leg from off her left, bringing her right heel down with force to plant it next to her left heel, instead, slamming her black pump heel down on the middle city and its remnants, crushing and squelching anything and anyone that survived Ginny’s gentle and curious footfall two weeks prior.  Kristen could feel the brittle crunch of countless buildings and neighborhoods underneath her and through the vibrations from her pump heel, but she was blinded by the absolute rage she felt for the tiny president to care about if she had crushed a city or not.  Kristen stood up, straightening out her blouse and oversized waist belt before staring down Nyla’s city across the room.    

              Kristen, without care, marched directly over the other innocent cities, quaking everyone in the room, demonstrating right then and there the necessity of the designated walkways for Kristen and why they had to be built.  The quakes collapsed weaker buildings all around the room, the loud booms from just the few steps of her clacking heels were like a thunder that terrified people to their cores as they were thrown to the ground from the horrific shaking.     

              Usually tiptoeing around cities with a gentle and dainty care, but no, Kristen stepped right over the cities this time, people watching from below as the 12-mile-tall goddess, stepped over them, seeing her titanic body move above, her black heels curling over their skies and buildings.  The stiletto of her heel impacting just outside of one city, all they could see was the undersole of her heel towering above everything, but they were spared, given just a showcase of her absolute power over them, people in a panic, rushed inside and to shelter. 

              Kristen stood above President Nyla’s city, placing both heels on either side of the city as if to trap them between the curving and smooth plastic near her arches, her hands on her hips as she stared down at the little metropolis, her hair cascading downward as she looked at them with intense and angry hazel eyes.  Kristen picked up her right heel and hovered it a few inches above the city, their sky becoming the dirty black treads of her platformed sole as the shadow beneath her grew dark as people screamed, thinking it was going to be their last second alive.  Her body almost trembling with anger, hesitating for a moment, wanting so badly to just crush Nyla, no matter how many tiny people had to die with her from one devastating stomp underneath her heel. 

              “Ughh!” Kristen loudly groaned with rage, hurting everyone in the room’s ears as millions of people dropped to their knees from the booming voice.  Kristen pulled her heel back and settled it on the floor next to the city, not being able to go through with knowingly and forcefully ending a million people’s lives just because of one terrible person.   “That’s how fucking easily I could kill you, Nyla… ugh!” Kristen groaned again, crossing her arms over her chest for comfort, clicking her tongue and sternly blinking a few times while in thought.  “I heavily suggest that someone else becomes leader of this city and very soon…” Kristen said before turning and looking across the rest of the room and all the cities, “the same notion will apply to anyone who thinks threatening my daughter is a smart idea…” Kristen spoke with conviction before walking out of the room… stepping over the cities once more rather than around.  Everyone getting a horrific and up-close look at the bottoms of her arching heels stepping over them…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Kristen laid in bed after having another glass of wine and undressing herself, angrily and frustratingly cleaning off her makeup as she went through her nightly routine.  She was unable to sleep yet again, hating that it was becoming a common thing for her, gripping at her phone instead in the middle of the night after several tosses and turns without sleep, still full of anger though, needing to take it out on the one person who deserved it, maybe that would calm her down into a sleep she thought.  “You’re lucky I’m not cleaning you off the fucking bottom of my heels, Nyla” Kristen texted the president, smirking a bit at the satisfying rush of power she felt, having never made a real threat like that in her life to anyone, even if was just a simple message on her phone.    

Her phone dinged, expecting a rageful message from Nyla in response as Kristen took a deep breath and prepared herself to unleash her anger through text, “Madam Kristen, this is Nyla’s secretary, was Nyla’s secretary, I should say.  Nyla has been relieved of her duties as president under our articles for presidential sanity; the vice president will be stepping in as an interim leader for now… and from what I can tell you personally, Nyla was not a favorable representative amongst the population of our home… and there was never a virus that could hurt your daughter, we don’t even have a military.  On behalf of the city and its people, we sincerely apologize for her actions and any distress we have caused you, thank you for not going through with ending our way of life.  We look forward to you hearing from you.  Thank you” the message ended as Kristen looked around her room, she felt instantly elated, tossing her phone to the side of her bed and throwing her arms up in the air.

Kristen quietly cheering and shaking her feet up in down under her blankets with a wide smile, feeling a huge rush and relief at the same time.  Eventually, Kristen winded down, getting more comfortable in her bed, laying awake and thinking, not having to worry too much anymore, but she couldn’t get the image out of her head of herself hovering her right heel over the city that was so small beneath her.  Deliberately holding the power of life and death under her foot, it felt different than saving Crest from war, it was strange, yet exciting all at the same time. 

It was arousing almost… how that one simple action of her almost crushing an entire city just to get rid of one person who threatened her most precious gift in life, a swirl of emotions and hormones, arousal, and relief.    

Kristen thinking that she had established that she wasn’t a person to be fucked with anymore and the city room saw it clear as day, Kristen thought in her head ‘clear as day’…, “oh shit!” Kristen loudly whispered as she popped up from her bed, forgetting to turn off the controlled lights in the room, realizing that every leader in the room must have been too scared to message her that they were still basked in bright white lights after her brief display of power over everyone. 

Kristen finally turning off the bright lights at 2 in the morning with a few swipes on her phone, letting the people go to sleep in a dark room instead as Kristen chuckled to herself that she had the power of lights over the people, “heh… Madam Kristen…” Kristen softly and tiredly giggled to herself under the warm sheets before drifting off into restful sleep…