- Text Size +

An immense hand literally pulled Eric from his deep and dreamless sleep.

He thrashed instantly in response to the thick warm fingers but he didn't budge them from their iron grip around his body. Then suddenly they were opening up and he was plummeting through the air until he hit a slippery nylon floor that sagged slightly beneath his weight.

“Wh-what...” he managed to sputter out, his bleary eyes clearing in time to see two more bodies fall from the sky.

With a shout, Eric scrambled backwards and watched two more shrunken people hit the floor, their bodies bouncing slightly rather than sinking in. One was an Asian man he didn't recognize but the other was the blonde woman who had licked Tori's sneakers the previous day. She scrambled out of the way as Jimmy and another, much younger, latino man were dropped down from above to crash into what he quickly realized was a vast bag.

The walls were a thin mesh that gave him a barely obstructed view of the world outside, which was only partially dominated by Tori's legging clad thigh. Two terrified screeches echoed from above and he watched as the the shrunken pair who had hung from Tori's earrings the night before crashed down atop Jimmy, earning a grunt from the older man.

Craning his neck back, Eric looked up to see that besides her black exercise tights, all Tori was wearing was a white sports bra. Her hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail that swished with each of the powerful strides that carried them into her kitchen.

There was no warning before the bag was dropped down onto the floor, making them all grunt in pain as the nylon did nothing to protect them from the hard tile below. The whole world shook from Tori simply repositioning her feet so that they stood on either side of their prison, giving them all a clear view of her clean hiking boots.

Eric had been expecting some kind of cutesy pair to adorn her feet but instead he found himself staring at walls of brown suede and a hard black rubber tread that looked like it could shred through any of the shrunken people around him.

His whole body shuddered while Tori simply filled bottles with water above them, humming happily to herself as she did. The giantess still didn't acknowledge them when she again snatched up the bag and swung it about, making the world nothing more than a blur as she walked out of her house.

His brief glances of the houses around him showed Eric exactly what he expected; cookie cutter suburban homes with desert-friendly yards and a pale beige stucco that burned orange in the light of the rising sun. And then his prison was dropped into the backseat of the giantess's car, followed by a Lilisafe jug like the one that had been in the bathroom and their quarters the day before.

A shadow passed over the world as Tori stretched across the heavens to drop a camelbak onto the passenger seat. His tiny eyes couldn't help but rove over the immense torso that loomed above him; the hefty hills of her breasts, the faint outline of her nipples straining against the sports bra, and the barest hint of strong ab muscles beneath her flat tanned stomach. As she stepped out of the car and he watched her leg muscles ripple against her black leggings, Eric found himself briefly mesmerized by how attractive she was.

But then the car door slammed shut and her muffled footfalls echoed outside.

He could hear but not see her as she got into the driver's seat and then a second later his ears were assaulted by the pulsing synthwave that had been playing in the car the day before. The immense vehicle hummed as she pulled out of her driveway and then sped off through the empty suburban streets.

In the dim light of the backseat, Eric watched as his fellow shrunken prisoners moved about. The two that had been worn as earrings the day before huddled together in the far corner, whispering to each other as they undoubtedly wondered why they had been brought along on the excursion. The blonde woman who had licked Tori's shoes, simply curled up against one of the walls and seemed to go back to sleep, while the two younger men sat near each other and chatted quietly. Jimmy however was moving awkwardly to where he sat in a corner of the bag.

“You're getting the hots for her too, aren't you?” Jimmy grumbled as he dropped down beside him.

“What? No...” He shook his head but his own voice didn't sound particularly convincing in his ears.

“Hey, I get it,” Jimmy patted his knee consolingly, “But if you're going to join the fan club, I'd prefer it if you don't drag me along with you on any more misadventures.”

“You didn't have to try and stop me, you know.”

“You say that now but wait until the sun gets up and we're still stuck inside this car, sweating our asses off. This is a mistake you really don't want to have to make yourself.”

Eric nodded and they sat there for a moment while the music filled the silence.

“So I take it you volunteered once?”

“Twice, actually,” Jimmy said darkly, “The first time, I had thought that if I just waited near the car door on one of her errands, I'd be able to jump out to freedom. Obviously, I wasn't thinking about what would happen if I jumped down onto hot asphalt and broke my leg or the fact that she'd be standing right there when I did it...”

Eric's eyes widened and he shook his head, “Right, if we're trapped in here...”

“You have to get past her to escape, yeah,” Jimmy replied, “And I'm small enough that I thought maybe she wouldn't notice but trust me, she would, especially if you drop down, break something, and start screaming in pain.”

Eric raised an eyebrow in question as he looked down at the smaller man.

Jimmy bit his lip and then sighed, “Look, this is a pretty cushy gig most of the time and Tori is ultimately pretty nice. Sure, we have to literally lick her boots and say 'thank you, may I have another' but she feeds us, she gives us beds to sleep in and running water. It could always be a lot worse but don't let her fool you into thinking that she actually cares about shrinkees.”

“W-what do you mean?”

“Early on, I watched her accidentally smack a shrunken man off of her kitchen counter onto the floor,” Jimmy frowned and pulled his knees up to his chest, “What he was doing up there in the first place, who knows, but when he landed on the tile, there was this horrible crack and she just stared down at him while he lay there twitching. Then she let out at this dramatic sigh and stepped on him, crushed him completely flat before lifting her foot up and calling for the Butler...”

Eric started to shake as he listened to the story, his mouth silently forming the word 'no.'

“I had to go clean that guy off the tile and other people scraped him off the tread of her sneaker all while she stood there, tapping away on her phone like it was any other day.” Jimmy then looked up at him and shook his head, “And there have been other accidents too. She occasionally makes these fashion videos, where she throws her clothes and shoes around and then edits it so it looks like they're just appearing on her body. Well, when you throw around a big boot and there's a two inch tall person near your foot...”

Bile crept up Eric's throat as he sat there, his whole body trembling.

Thankfully, it was a question that slipped past his lips rather than vomit, “What about Punishment Games?”

Jimmy pressed his lips together and shook his head, “Just mind your p's and q's, man. You don't want to end up in one of those.”

“So she does...” Eric swallowed a lump in his throat, “She does kill shrinkees on her streams?”

Jimmy nodded his head slowly, “Yeah, she does.”

“Fuck, my fucking roommate sent me here to fucking die...”

“I know how you feel,” Jimmy patted his knee again, “But hey, as long as we follow the rules and keep her happy, we don't need to worry about that.”

The car came to a sudden stop and Eric heard gravel crunching beneath the wheels. The music cut out and Tori stepped out of the car a second later, her boots thumping around outside while her shadow passed around the back of the car.

The door opened up and Tori smiled down at them all.

“Alright,” her voice boomed through the heavens, “First things first, one of you gets to be my camera operator today...”

Beside him Jimmy stiffened and Eric watched as everyone else except the earring pair did the same. Tori's fingers were already diving toward the isolated blonde girl though, who let out a small shriek when the giantess's tanned digits wrapped around her.

“Please, Mistress!”

But the girl's pleas were silenced as Tori simply slid her into her sports bra, and let the stretchy material snap back into place. Her tiny frame was just barely noticeable amid the white fabric, and it looked as if most of her body was trapped in Tori's cleavage while two of her limbs wrapped around the giantess's left breast.

“Nice and snug for our hike,” Tori announced with a giggle before gently heaving her own breasts up and then releasing them, no doubt terrorizing the shrunken girl. “As for the rest of you...”

Eric couldn't stop himself from shying away when she leaned forward and grabbed the bag. A zipper being undone filled the silent air and suddenly the left wall fell down across the floor of the car. Tori then reached into a bag that was up on the seat above them and extracted two shoes that she lowered to the floor.

They were mostly clean white leather and they looked something like a cross between a boot and a high top sneaker. But it was the thick clear platforms they both sat on that drew Eric's attention. They rose from around half of Jimmy's height at the toe to almost to his shoulder at the heel and inside of the platforms were what looked like small pastel cushions scattered about.

His eyes drifted to the two people that Tori had worn on earrings the day before and the way she had announced that she loved to wear shrunken people because they were 'so versatile.'

“Me and one of my besties are meeting up for brunch after this and you know how I love to look my best,” as she spoke, her fingers plucked up the two smallest people in the bag. She held them in a closed fist while her other hand dipped inside of the shoe and there was a soft pop. Eric was frozen with fear as he watched her lift up the Asian girl and casually drop her into the plastic enclosure.

The tiny woman screamed up through the opening but it was shut with another pop, which sent her scrambling toward the walls, pounding on them and staring at the rest of them with utter terror etched across her face.

“So get all the scuffs off of these,” she continued while repeating the process with the shrunken man inside of her hand. He dropped down into the other shoe and while he didn't panic in the same way that his partner did, his eyes were clearly pleading with them. “And don't worry your little heads about these two...”

Her hand dipped into the shoe and she pressed down against the sole, producing a faint wheezing noise, “These ones are specially designed so they'll have plenty of air.” Eric's gaze was fixed on the two tiny people trapped within the girl's shoes even as her hand drifted away and tapped against the Lilisafe jug, “And you all have water right here, ok?”

The car shuddered slightly as she pushed out of it and then leaned against the door, “I'll be back after I conquer this mountain, Tributes! Wish me luck!”

Jimmy and the other two men his size all shouted, “Good luck, Mistress!” as the door slammed shut, sealing them inside.

“We have to get them out,” Eric immediately said.

“She's just going to put them right back in,” Jimmy replied, a strange sorrow in his voice.

On his other side, the young Asian man shook his head, “And then she'll be annoyed that we took them out. She likes to change right into fresh clothes after a hike and even though it'd only take her two seconds to put them back in, she wouldn't be happy.”

“I ain't ending up in a punishment game for two of her accessories,” added the younger latino man as he stepped forward and shook his head down at the smaller man. “Sorry, dude, but I'm sure you get it...” Was all he said before kneeling down and licking at the stitching around the toe.

And Eric watched as the shrunken man nodded his head solemnly and then dropped down onto the floor before pulling the nearest pillows to him and starting to cry. In the other platform, the shrunken woman was doing the exact same thing.

Just like that, Eric watched as his fellow shrinkees set to work and it was their pointed stares at the few scuffs and stains near the top of the shoes that finally pulled him out of his funk. He stepped forward and sighed as he lapped away at the strange surface of Tori's platform prisons.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy Monday, everyone, hope you had a good weekend!

Thanks as always to those who read and review!