- Text Size +

Eric peered over the comparatively giant man's shoulder as he was carried through the house.

The whole place was sparkling clean and as they stepped out of the immense living room, he could hear the butler's feet slapping loudly against the broad tiles below. Gorgeous kitchen appliances and immense cabinets loomed on either side of them, followed by an open space dominated by a single circular table and a tall sliding glass door. Through the glass door he spied an in-ground concrete pool and immense succulents that partially obscured the brick privacy fence that encircled the backyard.

“Holy shit,” he breathed, his voice rough and his head spinning as he tried to comprehend what the place was worth.

He squirmed in the butler's grip, eliciting an annoyed grunt from the man that rumbled through Eric's little body, and turned to peer down a hallway that led to the front door. He could see that a vaulted ceiling went high enough for a second floor and he just made out the edge of a staircase before he was carried past the open doorway.

The world spun about as he was carried into a much smaller room that was crammed full of strange furniture. It took him several seconds to process that he was staring up at bunk beds of varying sizes and stairs that would allow shrunken people access to them. He tried to quickly count them up but then he was brought into what would have been an utterly cramped bathroom even at his previous size.

The butler gave him no warning as he was dropped over the lip of a shower stall.

He landed on the tile with a grunt and stared up in confusion at the larger man, who reached up to one of several shower heads before bringing it down while gesturing toward a lever on the wall. He set the showerhead beside Eric and as he rose back up, he said, “Don't wait for it to warm up. It won't.”

He then turned on heel and walked off with the tails of his coat swishing almost comically behind him.

“Wait, what?” Eric coughed from the question but the butler's longer strides ensured that he was already passing through the servants' quarters that the giantess had built for them.

He stared down at the showerhead, his eyes wide as he took in the fact that it was sized for him and gingerly picked it up. Eric counted several others that were strung up at various heights on the wall, each of them getting progressively larger the higher up they were. All of them clearly tapped into the same water line, which ran all the way up to the immense original showerhead far over his head.

A gigantic toilet stood to his right with a sink so close to it that his knees would have banged against it as his previous height. The toilet had the same stair arrangements he had seen in the bedroom but the sink did not, which drew his eyes back to the shower stall, where he assumed he would be forced to wash his hands after using the toilet high above.

Slivers of soap sat along the ledge and in the corner he spotted strange contraptions that would allow him to get body wash and shampoo out of immense bottles. “Did she do all this herself?” He muttered, beginning to think that she must have been some sort of genius inventor before he finally spotted the fading LiliSafe logos.

Grabbing the nearest sliver of soap, he walked back to the wall and yanked on the lever.

The showerhead in his hand immediately burst to life and he shouted in shock at the frigid water that blasted into him. With his teeth chattering, he ran the soap and water all across his body before his dry lips and raw throat forced him to hold the head over his face for a long moment.

The water was so cold that it made his teeth hurt but within seconds the fog that had settled over his mind and the fatigue that had settled inside his limbs began to to lift. The horriffic shock of the cold water passed soon enough as he simply enjoyed cleaning himself for the first time in over a day, getting all the sweat and grime off of his body.

When he slammed the lever back into place, Eric simply braced against the wall for a moment and let out a low sigh. “What the fuck am I going to do?” He muttered to himself while running a hand through his dripping hair and staring up at the towering ceiling of the bathroom.

He spotted a tiny window on the wall, so high above the toilet's tank that there was no way he could reach it. There was a chance that the towering butler might have managed it, which only made Eric wonder why the shrunken man hadn't tried to escape through it.

The man's bare slapping feet echoed out behind him, as if thinking about him had summoned him. He set a tray clearly sized for a normal person on the edge of the shower stall and Eric blinked when he noticed the small pile of fruit and nuts as well as a fluffy looking hand towel.

“Thank you, thank you so much,” he almost groaned as he wrapped the towel around his nude body and then snatched up an almond the size of a foot long sub.

As the food hit his belly, Eric scanned the vast tray and found himself frowning, “W-where are my clothes?”

“Hm?” The butler was busy popping berries and nuts into his own mouth with a smile, “And why would you have clothes?”

Eric blinked up at him, “Y-you do.”

His chest puffed out as he spoke with a strange sort of pride, “I am Mistress's Butler.”

“So wouldn't that make me, like,” he struggled to remember what the other servants on Downton Abbey were called, “A valet or...”

The comparative giant laughed and then snatched up an even larger share of the food. “No, you're just another tribute.”

“I...” Eric took a deep breath, “You just said that like I was supposed to know what that means.”

The butler simply smirked before biting through half a blueberry in a single bite, “You're just a shrinkee that was gifted to Mistress by an adoring fan. She gets a few of you a month.”

“Oh God, what?” Eric's heart raced as he again wondered why Justin wanted to be sent to someone like that until the obvious answer leapt to the front of his head, “She's not a camgirl, right? She's not going to kill me in an onlyfans video or something...”

The butler's wide face contorted with disgust and he reared back as if he had been slapped, “What? No. Mistress is a streamer, in addition to being a DJ and influencer.”

Eric breathed a sigh of relief, “Ok, alright...” He then found himself once again looking around the room they were in and imagining the house beyond, wondering how the giantess could afford it all. Feeling the butler's gaze weighing on him, he finally looked up and added, “I just, the way you said that, I thought I wasn't going to be around long.”

“Well, assuming you don't continue to shrink, you'll be serving Mistress at this size for some time,” he replied before popping the rest of the blueberry into his mouth, “And even if you do shrink down further, she'll find some use for you.”

“Right,” Eric nodded his head and began to understand why the comparative giant towering over him had never tried to escape. Outside, he'd be a shrinkee that any random person could bully or kidnap for any reason but inside his Mistress's House, he was at the top of the pecking order.

“Speaking of finding a use for you,” the butler turned and started to walk out, patting his leg as he went, “Come along.”

Eric's fingers clenched against the towel wrapped around him for a moment before he finally tossed it back onto the tray before grabbing a hunk of cashew that remained on the plate of food. Looking up, he cursed and forced himself to jog to catch up to the butler's oversized strides.

The taller man didn't seem to notice his panting when Eric matched his pace, he barely seemed to glance down at the smaller man at all.

As they passed the living room, Eric peered around the butler's thighs in an attempt to catch a look at the girl who Justin had apparently gifted him to. She had discarded her high-tops on the floor, where the blonde woman was still diligently licking and rubbing them clean, and was now laid out across her mountainous couch. Her face was turned away from him to be vaguely in line with the television above her fireplace where some anime he didn't recognize was playing.

If she was a streamer with enough money to afford a place like this, Eric reasoned that she had to be well known enough for him to have heard of her. Yet, his brief glances of her from inside the envelope and when he was held in her fist weren't enough for him to recognize her.

The butler cleared his throat as they reached the stairs and Eric felt heat rise in his cheeks as he scrambled to follow the taller man up. While the butler was able to, somewhat awkwardly, take the stairs one at a time, Eric's new size forced him to scramble up them on all fours.

When they reached the top, with his muscles aching and lungs burning, he was about to ask how any of the smaller shrinkees got around the house when he spotted a small elevator-like cart attached to what might have once been the track for a chair lift.

“She's thought of everything, hasn't she?” Eric muttered to himself.

The butler glanced down at him, another proud smile on his face, “Mistress is a very good owner. You should thank her for accepting you into her service. Normally, her fans ask her if she wants a new tribute before sending them.”

Anxiety spread through Eric's belly at the larger man's words and he again questioned whether or not the giantess downstairs would simply kill him for clicks. It wasn't like she couldn't do it on Twitch or any other live stream. No one actually censored content related to shrinkees. Even when people did complain, it was because they thought of it as no different than any other gorey material rather than the fact that it was shrunken people being killed for the amusement of others.

The upstairs was smaller than Eric had expected, given the size of the first floor. He spotted only two other doors to his left, one opened and the other partially closed with a window overlooking a garage between them, before the Butler turned to the opposite end of the hall. In front of him loomed the entrance to the master bedroom, which was dominated by a gargantuan four poster bed that made his jaw drop.

A floor to ceiling mirror sat in a corner next to a door leading to a bathroom, with an endtable between it and the bed that was littered with extra bits of make-up and beauty supplies. A shrunken woman that might have been around his size lounged atop the endtable, her eyes lazily surveying the room while she simply stretched like a cat in a sunbeam.

There were other shrunken people moving through the bedroom, though none of them appeared to be close to his size. Most of them were concentrated around the walk-in closet, of which even a quick glance showed him a mind-boggling array of clothes, shoes, and bags that were all being tended to by tiny shrunken hands. The remainder stood at the edge of another door, gulping down water from a small Lilisafe jug that had been set up just beyond the threshold.

“Hey, Herr Butler,” called the dark haired and olive skinned woman who was sitting on the end table high overhead. Her voice had a faint accent but Eric knew enough to know that it wasn't German, so the 'herr' was certainly not a sign of respect.

The taller man stopped and scowled up at her, which only made her grin.

Even with the distance, Eric could see that her hair was much better taken care of than any of the other shrunken people, her cheeks had a faint rouge to them, and her lips were ruby red. She pointed down at him as she shouted, “Who's the new guy?”

“Just a new tribute,” the butler waved his hand dismissively.

“If he's good with make-up, you can put him up here with me,” as she spoke, her dark eyes roved up and down on Eric's naked frame.

He squirmed uncomfortably as the butler's eyes narrowed and he wagged his finger up at her, “I will not be letting Mistress make that same mistake again, Luciana.”

The woman gave a faint pout before rolling back out of sight, “You're no fun.”

“Ignore her,” the butler grumbled as he walked, “She does Mistress's make-up, after she tests it of course.”

Eric nodded along before he fully processed the larger man's words, “Tests it?”

“Their coloring is similar.”

“Oh, oh right, yeah,” he replied, as if he knew what the butler was talking about.

He could still feel Luciana's eyes on him as they passed her end table and came to a stop in front of the door to the master bathroom. This time, Eric managed to catch himself from muttering 'holy shit' as he took stock of the room with its frosted glass steam shower, tub that looked like it could easily accommodate two people, and a sink with a vanity large enough that he could do wind sprints across it.

While he stood there with his mouth agape, the butler grabbed several tools and thrust them into his chest. Stumbling back, Eric barely managed to catch himself while the strange items tumbled about between his arms.

“What is all this?”

There was a basket with straps on it, what looked like a rake, then a strange long hook and a screwdriver that had been modified to be used with two hands. The four shrunken men that stood near the water jug, all of whom were half his height, shook their heads as they saw what he was carrying.

“You're big enough to handle dealing with Mistress's shower drain,” the butler said with a smile.

Eric blinked at the strange implements before he thought back to the seemingly endless tresses that fell past the giantess's shoulders. “Oh no, no,” he shook his head back and forth, “That's disgusting.”

The butler put his hands on his shoulders and then took one step closer to Eric. That was enough to put his white loin cloth almost directly into the smaller man's face and he felt the familiar sensation of a taller man looking down on him with a haughty smirk. “Are you refusing an order,” the butler practically purred as he added, “Tribute?”

Eric heard the other shrunken men shift behind them, like schoolboys who were about to witness a fight, or more accurately a smackdown.

He wanted to stand up to the bully that towered over him, since unlike Ken or Brianna, this guy was literally no different than him. Tomorrow he could wake up half Eric's size or smaller, and then he would almost certainly be no different than any of the giantess's other shrunken prizes.

But then Eric realized that if he pushed back, not only would the butler easily knock him about but he would be able to go to the young woman who actually owned this immense house and everything in it. A woman who had been barely amused by the fact that an unknown admirer had sent her a living breathing person to do whatever she wanted with.

He didn't believe for a second that a woman who enslaved this many people would actually care about keeping him. And so, his shoulders slumped and he shook his head, “N-no, sorry, I just... it's still my first day.”

The butler's belly shook from his laughter, “That it is.” He then turned, his tails smacking against Eric's face just enough to make him stumble back. “And what excuse do the rest of you have?” He bellowed, scowling not only at the men resting behind Eric but at people who were peering out from behind the giantess's bed, clearly intrigued by whatever was happening near the bathroom.

All of them jumped and rushed back to their tasks while the butler strode out of the room.

Only after the larger man had crossed the threshold did Eric feel his body start to shake and he looked around at all the shrunken people who were actually getting back to work. He struggled to comprehend how they could all simply lay down and take it before he realized that that's what he had just done.

“Better get to work, New Guy,” Luciana called down, “Never know when Mistress might decide she wants to take a shower before her stream and the only thing she hates more than seeing hair in the drain is shrunken men hiding out in there...”

The woman let out a cackling laugh, like it was a dark but ultimately funny joke, rather than the terrifying reality that the giantess he had been gifted to might abuse him for failing to clean hair from her shower drain.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy Monday, everyone, hope you had a good weekend!

Thanks as always to those who read and review!