- Text Size +

The gigantic pair simply sat in the sun, soaking up its rays and sipping on their cocktails while Eric and the others toiled at their feet. It wasn't long before Jimmy and the other two were pressed into service licking Valentina's shoes and rubbing her immense feet.

His stomach stopped rumbling at one point and his throat was so dry that his tongue started to feel like sandpaper in his mouth.

“We should think about dinner...”

Tori's words were slightly slurred, which made Valentina giggle, “We have dinner right here, at our feet...”

Both giantesses laughed while Eric curled into a tight ball at Tori's feet, having been waved off from the task of massaging them some time ago.

“They're all too good at their jobs to eat,” Tori smacked her lips sleepily.

“Even Guapito?”

“You'd eat your precious little Guapito?”

The chair creaked as Valentina shrugged, “I'm hungry, he's a little snack.”

“How about I just order us some pizza or something...”

“That'll take a while and I'm hungry now.”

Tori gave a snort of laughter while she tapped away at her phone, “At least let me order it before you start complaining about how long it will take...”

Eric pushed himself to a sitting position but his view of Tori was blocked by her tall soft soles and then her phone far off in the distance. Peering around the other side, he watched as Valentina casually tossed Guapito back and forth in her hands, like he was nothing more than a ball for her to play with.

“Ok, it is going to take like forty minutes...” Tori sighed.

“Do you really want me to get hangry?” There was a warning edge to Valentina's voice.

“Ok, fine,” Tori sighed, “I know you were just going to toss him in your purse to eat at the club anyway...”

Valentina grinned as her fingers closed around the suddenly squirming man when he smacked against her palm, “Excellent.”

“But I want to record it for my fans,” Tori said as she ran her fingers through her loose hair and checked her make-up in the front-facing camera of her phone.

“Ugh, really?”

“Don't worry, I won't use your name or even tag you,” She waved her hand dismissively.

Eric's eyes went from Tori to the other lounge chair, where Jimmy and the other two shrinkees sat. There was no shock on their faces though, they simply sat there utterly deadened to what was about to happen.

Tori's voice shifted instantly as she started to record, bubbly and high-pitched as she spoke to her fans. “Hey guys, I'm just chilling poolside with my bestie,” She turned the phone toward Valentina who flipped her hair and kept her shades on, as if she was too cool to care, “Sipping on mojitos that my little butler made while being pampered by a few other lovely tributes.”

Eric saw his own slack face on the phone screen when Tori gave a quick scan of him and the other shrinkees for the video. He had already appeared on her stream but he knew what was about to happen this time and the idea that he was going to be seen standing by and doing nothing while one of his fellow prisoners was simply eaten made him sick to his stomach.

“Sadly, one of the tributes has been a little creeper all day to my friend,” Tori lied in a pouty voice before turning back toward Valentina, “What were you saying before about his little...”

“Oh yeah, he was rubbing his hard shrinkee dick against me all afternoon, I think he even came once,” Valentina's voice was filled with faux disgust though she made sure to add a cutting, “Though, who could even tell when it's so small.”

Tori made a retching noise, “Well, you guys know how much I hate to do this to one of my Tributes but what other choice do I have? Humping my friend all day while we're just trying to relax and get a nice summer tan? That's definitely grounds for a punishment game but I think giving him the chance to survive might be too merciful.”

Eric's heart beat faster, his body shook, and inside his stomach churned.

“My friend is pretty hungry and so she suggested that she simply eat him here and now.”

Tori then reached over and passed the phone to Valentina who took it and immediately held it expertly over her own smiling face. She lifted Guapito, the tiny man she had been molesting and teasing all afternoon, and then dangled him above her shining pink lips.

“This is what little pervs like you deserve.”

The words had a grim finality to them that made bile creep up Eric's throat.

Her maw opened wide, strands of saliva stretched between her teeth while Guapito's terrified screams echoed inside her mouth. She let him go and slowly, almost seductively, closed her lips and pressed them together before blowing a faint kiss at the camera.

Valentina's jaw moved once and there came a sickening crack as she undoubtedly severed his spine. She let out a low satisfied moan when she bit down again, crushing more of the tiny man's bones. The swallow was loud and overexaggerated and when she opened her mouth, her tongue raked over her bright white teeth to clean away the blood.

“Who knew a little perv could be so tasty.”

Without waiting for confirmation from Tori, she ended the recording with a flick of her thumb.

“You did not have to make that so hot,” Tori immediately said as she reached out and took her phone.

“Oh come on, like your fans don't want to see that...”

Tori's legs swung out but Eric didn't even flinch, he simply sat there clutching his churning stomach and trying to hold the bile that was threatening to spill out of him. The giant girl slipped her feet into her flip-flops and rose to her full height before gesturing toward Valentina, “Want to go inside and cool down before the pizza gets here?”

“Sure,” she gathered up her clothes and shoes before following Tori inside, neigther of them even glancing down at Eric or any of his fellow shrinkees.

The moment he heard the sliding glass door open, Eric couldn't contain himself any longer.

He launched himself off of the lounge and rushed to the side of the pool.

Dropping down onto his hands and knees, his eyes burning from the chlorine that filled the lake-sized pool, he opened his mouth and burning bile surged out of him in a steady stream. When it started to ebb, he retched and spat, struggling to clear the horrific sour taste of stomach acid from his mouth.

His eyesight wavered and he found himself staring at the chlorine-laced pool water below. Eric knew it would taste terrible and make his stomach ache almost as badly as it did in that moment, but as he struggled to spit out the bile with his dry mouth, the pool water looked almost heavenly.

It was only Jimmy's hand on his shoulder that stopped him, “Hey, it's ok, buddy, it's ok...”

Eric pulled back and fell down onto his backside before shaking his head, “No, no it is not ok, she just made up some bullshit story about that guy and recorded her friend eating him for no other reason than to get some fucking clicks! That's insane!”

“Yeah but it wasn't us...”

“You told me that if we kept our heads down and obeyed the rules that that wouldn't happen!” Eric stood up and though his legs wavered for a moment, his anger carried him onward, “But it turns out, if you keep your head down but one of her friends decides that she wants to kill you, there's a good chance that Tori's going to let them!”

Jimmy frowned but he didn't say anything, his arms simply fell by his side and his shoulders slumped. Far behind him, Eric watched as the other two shrunken people simply sat beneath Valentina's lounge chair in a stupor, too weak and beaten down to even notice what was happening.

“Yeah, that's what I fucking thought,” Eric said as he turned around, ready to continue his bitter angry tirade when a distant sight stopped him in his tracks.

The gate to Tori's backyard was white plastic designed to look like wood. It only rose three-quarters of the way up the short privacy fence, at which point any normal sized person could have easily hopped it or simply reached over and grabbed the dark latch that held in place.

Except the latch wasn't holding it in place.

Tori or Valentina must not have shut it all the way when they got back and Eric was staring at a wide open gate. He glanced back over his shoulder at Jimmy and he felt the grin spread across his face.

Jimmy shook his head, “Don't do it, Eric. It's not worth it.”

“I'm going to take my chances with the scorpions, Jimmy,” Eric's whole body tingled from excitement, “At least out there I have a chance.”

“A chance to get eaten or stepped on!” Jimmy shouted, his voice cracking from fear.

“Which won't happen here, right?”

Eric was already walking backwards away from the older man, his arms flung out wide to gesture to the huge backyard and vast house, “Cause you've never seen anyone get killed on her streams or just smushed by accident, right?”

Jimmy's face darkened as the horrible memories of what he had seen no doubt played in his head. He reached toward Eric but his arm dropped and he simply shook his head before turning back toward the lounge chairs.

Eric wanted to run but his anger and excitement waned quickly and he had to accept that a slow plod was all that his exhausted body could manage. As the gate loomed larger and larger ahead of him, he thought not only of Valentina eating someone but of Tori's foot smothering him. In that moment, he had thought he was about to die because of some misplaced frustrations she had over annoying guys who hit on her at bars.

Jimmy had said that he had seen accidents happen, shrunken people killed when they were knocked off of tables or standing in the wrong spot when she recorded a video. Eric suddenly wondered how many people Tori had killed simply because she had been annoyed about something else. Knowing that she wasn't above making up reasons to discipline or punish her shrinkees, he also found himself asking just how many people had ended up in a 'punishment game' for no reason other than she wanted to hurt someone, with a made-up story like the one her followers had heard about Guapito.

The tiny man let out a frustrated growl that hurt his dry throat.

He didn't even know the name of the guy he had watched get eaten. The giantess that had ended his life because she didn't want to wait forty minutes for a pizza had called him that for no other reason than to tease him. The very thought made his shoulders hunch in anger and he thought about kicking a small pebble he passed but he knew that it would only hurt his bare foot.

Sweat started to trickle down his back as he journeyed on toward the looming gate in the fence. Even with the sun starting to dip down lower and lower, it was still miserably hot out and the concrete he was walking across was warm against his soles. His stomach was still churning too and the sour taste of vomit still clung to the inside of his mouth.

But all that faded away from his mind when he passed through the enormous gate.

The front yard and the street beyond looked wide open to him and despite how miserable he felt, a gleeful laugh burst out of his lips. “I did it, I fucking did it!” He said excitedly while striding out into Tori's front yard.

The desertified yard was still harsh against his bare feet but Eric didn't care as he strode across it. He looked at the vast suburban houses that lined the street and wondered which one of them, if any, might be his salvation.

But then he heard it, the low rumble of a car engine.

Fear filled his tiny frame in an instant but with nowhere to run, all Eric could do was crouch lower to the ground and hope he wouldn't be noticed. No matter how reddened his skin had gotten from the sun, he felt like he should have been able to blend in with his surroundings fairly easily, especially if he didn't move.

The car was a beat-up old Toyota Prius with a plastic Domino's sign affixed to its roof.

The delivery driver brought the car to a complete stop but the car remained idling as they opened the door. Eric braced himself for the sight of an enormous being stepping out but instead he watched as someone four or maybe five times his height hopped out.

The guy, who looked only a year or two older than Eric, had an oversized polo tied back with a rubber band on his chest and wore baggy pants cinched by a belt with homemade notches in it. With every step, Eric could hear a crinkling noise echo from his sneakers, as if they were stuffed with old newspapers.

The poor man must have shrunk to his new size relatively recently, maybe even that day, but the sight of the miniature man filled Eric with hope. A fellow shrinkee, even one several times his size, was definitely a better bet than any full-sized human being he might encounter.

Crouching low, Eric tried not to think about the fact that a fellow shrinkee had been the one to put him in his current predicament. His stomach continued to churn and he wiped sweat from his brow while waiting for the pizza to be delivered so he could make his move.

But the shrunken delivery guy didn't reach the door before it opened.

“Hiya,” Tori's voice boomed as she stepped out, her flip-flops whacking against her heels while an oversized t-shirt billowed around her frame. A grin spread across her face as she walked up to the smaller man and he started to crane his head back to maintain eye contact. She invaded his personal space without even breaking her stride and relieved him of the burdensome pizza box with a giggle.

“Wow,” she said as her hand came down and tousled his dark curly hair, “I remember you being a little taller last time...”

“Y-yeah...” his voice shook with fear, “I... I have to get going, lots of deliveries to make...”

Her hand fell on his shoulder and Eric heard the shrunken man yelp. “Aren't you going to wish me good night, little guy?” She punctuated her teasing question by brushing her fingers through his hair again.

“Good night, miss,” his fists were clenched and the words came out in a rush.

Tori giggled and finally released him, “You too.”

Eric watched the delivery guy turn on heel and speedily walk toward his car, his face flush with embarrassment. Tori stood in the center of her yard, watching him while she rested the pizza casually against her hip.

When the tiny man got into his car, Eric let out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding and then felt a horrific pain erupt through his body.

He expected his scream to be drowned out by the car driving off but he dimly heard Tori go, “Huh?”

His skin burned as it pushed in on him from all directions and Eric found himself writhing on the ground, kicking up dirt with every awkward thrash. Then the earth began to quake and a shadow fell over his spinning world.

Tori loomed above with an angry look on her face before everything faded to black.

Eric came to what felt like a moment later but he knew it had to have been much longer.

The floor beneath him was cold plastic and above him were what looked like metal bars.

“Wh-what...”

He looked around and saw Jimmy, along with the blonde girl and Asian man who had been with them the whole day. All three of them were staring daggers at him and it wasn't Jimmy that spoke, but the blonde.

“How fucking could you?” Her voice wasn't rough at all and that made Eric notice the huge jug of water looming behind her.

“W-what's going on?” The words hurt his throat and everything spun as he tried to sit up.

“Because you ran off, we all got in trouble for not trying to stop you,” She spat, “And now-”

Her words were cut off by the thunderous boom of giant footsteps.

Eric's eyes went wide as he watched Tori round the corner.

The first thing that he noticed was that she was almost twice as big as she had been that afternoon, which made him glance at his fellow shrinkees and see that they were roughly the same size as him now. He started to shake his head and mutter the word 'no' but he was cut off by the shadow of Tori falling over them.

Her hair was pulled back in two loose pigtails that fell across the leather harness that was layered over her cropped neon yellow tank top. In the harness wriggled at least three shrunken people that he could count; one on each breast and a third in the cleavage. Her leggings were black with a clash of geometric patterns in neon green and pink that would undoubtedly glow in a black light. On her feet were black combat boots with clear Prada-labeled pouches near the top.

In each pouch were the same shrunken people she had worn in a different pair of shoes that morning.

She stopped when she was right in front of the desk their cage sat on and she slid her phone from a crossbody bag that was slouched over her right hip. The giantess said nothing as she snapped the photo and smiled.

More thunderous footsteps echoed from the door and Eric watched Valentina walk in. She had traded her casual attire for a white leather skirt and a matching PVC corset though he noticed that she still wore the same ludicrous platform converse that she had on earlier that day. “Hey, c'mon, the uber's almost outside...”

“Sorry, I just had to get this photo and make a post before I flood my stories with DJ stuff,” Tori replied as she turned and followed Valentina out, “My followers are not going to want to miss this Punishment Game...”



Chapter End Notes:

Happy Monday, everyone, hope you had a good weekend!

Thanks as always to those who read and review!