- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A quick and smutty conclusion.

"Hey there, sleepy head."

Kevin opened his eyes to see his girlfriend Kim straddling him as he lay on the couch.

"Hey, babe," Kevin said sleepily, stretching his arms over his head. He smiled at Kim. Her long blonde hair poking out from under a knit cap. She wasn't dressed all that differently from her boyfriend; just swap the sweatpants for some black leggings with a pair of white Nike socks pulled halfway up her calves.

Kim leaned down and immediately began kissing Kevin.

"I've been so turned ever since you texted me."

Kevin felt a stir in his pants.

"What time is it?"

"A little after 5:00."

Kevin began cracking up, pulling Kim in closer and grabbing her butt as he kissed her back.

"The little runt has been stuck under my foot for like 3 hours while I napped."

"Fuck. That's hot," Kim said, sliding over so she was curled up next to Kevin on the couch. She lazily played with his increasingly hardening manhood. "I wish I had been here to witness the domination."

"Oh man, it was a total stompfest," Kevin chuckled. "Little bro never stood a chance. He kept begging me for mercy and I kept running up the score."

"How small did he get."

"Five millimeters!"

Kim cackled.

"What was the final score??"

"333-0."

"Holy crap. You're mean. So...where is he."

Kim's hand slipped inside Kevin's sweatpants.

"Mmmm," Kevin moaned in pleasure. "Stuck inside the bottom of my sweatpants. Under the right heel."

Kim pulled her hand out of Kevin's pants and slid down by his feet.

"Hey speck," she said, leaning in close to Kevin's foot. "I heard my boyfriend finally turned you into the pathetic bug you really are. You should have known better than to challenge him. Now you're just a little piece of sock lint. This is your rightful place. At the foot of your god."

Kevin continued to harden as he listened to Kim's teasing.

Kim pulled back the elastic band of the sweatpants and chuckled as she saw the bug brother start gesturing wildly.

"You're probably begging for mercy, but you know you're not getting any from me."

Bug brother knew better. He'd also been on the receiving end of many a Kim beatdown. She always took particular joy in beating up on a boy, especially when she knew he probably had a little crush on her.

"What to do you with you?" Kim asked herself. "Ah, I've got it!"

Kim pulled off her right sock slowly. She then licked her index finger and carefully dabbed it on bug brother. She then inserted the finger inside her long sock and rubbed him on the inside so he was stuck on the fibers inside.

"What are you doing?" Kevin asked curiously.

"Now he's sock lint!" Kim laughed and crawled back onto Kevin. She pulled down his pants and placed the sock over his engorged dick. Then she began to stroke.

"Holy shit," Kevin said, breathing heavily.

Kim leaned over him, whispering in his ear. "Cum on that pathetic speck. He's just a piece of dirt to a god like you. You did this to him. You shrunk him with your skill and power."

She stroked faster and faster and faster. As edged closer to cumming she laughed with joy.

"Drown the speck. Drown him!"

Eventually Kevin exploded all over the sock.

"Fuck."

Kim smiled at her handiwork. She then slipped the sock off of Kevin's dick, and without even thinking about it slid it back on her foot.

"Is he..." Kevin started.

"Who cares," Kim said. "If he survived that, he won't survive my walk upstairs. No one will miss him."

With that Kim snuggled up next to Kevin on the couch.