- Text Size +

She crossed the road and opened the car door. “Alright Anna?” Came another voice. Blake was swung round into a semi upright position as she lowered herself down onto the driver’s seat, but his feet were caught painfully underneath her. She shifted her buttocks from side to side until she could feel his legs nestling comfortably between them.

“Sure Kath. “She replied. “Went like a dream.”

“Well done girl.” Said Kath. “You’re a real pro.”

Blake heard their seatbelts click shut and the engine start. Anna’s upper thighs caressed him slightly as she operated the foot pedals.

“EXCUSE ME!” He shouted at the top of his tiny voice. “WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME JUST WHAT ‘S GOING ON HERE?”

“Bit lively ain’t he?”  Observed Kath as the car started to move.

“Yeah, just a little.” Replied Anna. “QUIET PLEASE MR.BLAKE.” She shouted. “I am driving now, so if you wouldn’t mind. We all want to get there in one piece don’t we?”

Blake was beginning to feel very hot trussed up between her legs. Sweat was pouring down his forehead and into his eyes. He turned his head and wiped it off onto the nylon of her tights. He still didn’t believe that any of this was real. Surely he would wake up in a moment.

“So, yours is Hatch Lane then Kath, yeah?” He heard Anna saying above him.

“Number 17” said Kath. “Know the way?”

“I do as it happens, I did one near there about a year back; some bloke who kept sending letters to the Prime Minister about selling arms or something. Apparently he wasn’t too keen on it.”

“Yeah,” said Kath, “I had one of them last year too and he was a right bastard Anna, you wouldn’t believe…. I shrunk him all right but then he was kicking and fighting all the bloody way. Honest to God, I was black and blue down there for weeks after. Eventually I had to break his legs to keep him still.”

“Kath!!” exclaimed Anna. “You broke his legs? What did the supervisor say?”

“I told her it was an accident and luckily she let it go. But he really hurt me Anna. It was back when we still did the anaesthetic ourselves, so I, er.. well let’s just say I forgot to give him quite enough..”

“No, you’re kidding me!”

“Well, served the little sod right if you ask me.”

“How long was he alive after you swallowed him?” asked Anna.

“Struggled for nearly an hour I’d say. But you should have seen him Anna, he definitely had it coming. Our little secret though yeah?”

“Of course Kath, you know me.” Then raising her voice she said; “You listening Mr.Blake? It’s always best to co-operate wouldn’t you say?” Blake said nothing. They stopped at some lights and Anna spoke a little prayer in her head for her friend Kath.

 “Couldn’t do it now that they check us inside with those bloody ultrasound things.” continued Kath. “Anyway, how many you swallowed now?”

“Mr.Blake’ll be my thirteenth.”

“Lucky thirteen for you then Mr.Blake!” Said Kath, aiming her voice down at Anna’s skirt. “That’s three more than me. You must like the taste by now then Anna?”

“Well, I’ve tasted worse things, and they’re actually a good source of protein…most of them.”

“Not to mention a good source of booze, some of ‘em!” Laughed Kath. “Of course there’ll be plenty more now we’re doing ID cards. Do you know when they’re bringing in those East European girls to help with the backlog?”

“Well” replied Anna. “We’re on the Bs now and they’re gonna need them by the time we’re on the Es I reckon, if not sooner. After Mr.Blake here I’m not supposed to get another until the Js kick in. They want to do loads before Spring in case there’s an election.”

Blake had managed to manoeuvre himself around a bit. Now he could see along the length of Anna’s legs as far as her knees and beyond them to the base of the steering column. He heard the tick, tock of the indicator and was then pushed face first against the top of her left thigh as the car turned sharp right. “OK,” said Anna. “Down the Hatch Lane…”

“Yeah, very funny.” Said Kath. “We want number eleven…. Just there… Look.” The car slowed and the engine stopped.

Blake heard the door open and Kath saying: “Right, let’s make his day!” She got out and slammed it shut again. He and Anna were left in silence. He assumed another letter was being delivered to another unfortunate victim of this madness, and less than twenty seconds later Kath got back into the car.

“Right.” Said Kath decisively “Where’s his number?” Blake then heard a number being tapped into a phone, followed by….

“Hello, Mr.Blunt?” Kath sounded surprisingly polite now. “My name is Katherine Kirby, I’m from the identity enforcement department at the Home Office. You will have received a letter from us concerning your ID card registration and I…yes I know Mr.Blunt…yes…. yes…indeed, what I need to do Mr.Blunt is…yes…. yes…. yes…”

The conversation clearly wasn’t going all her way and it carried on like this for some time, until eventually Kath said: “I’m actually in the area this morning Mr.Blunt. Would it be all right if I called so that we can draw a line under this once and for all? It won’t take long, ok with you? Fine…yes…. yes…. good…. yes…. bye Mr.Blunt.” She hung up.

“A bit nervy?” asked Anna.

“Sounds a right twat,” replied Kath as she got back out of the car. “Still, I’ve known worse.”

“Good luck then girl” called Anna after her, “Give us a shout if you need me.”

Meanwhile, Blake was still trying to decide whether or not this mad erotic nightmare was real or not. He was growing more accustomed to the darkness and he could make out a couple of rogue pubic hairs that had escaped around the sides of Anna’s underwear and were protruding like lengths of wire through the nylon mesh of her tights. Just then, Anna began to shift her bottom around on the seat, giving him a violent body massage, which he could well have done without. He responded by thrashing his body about in an attempt to make himself some room. Anna reacted in turn by clenching her thighs tightly together around him, almost crushing him in the process. After a while she parted her knees and Blake saw her face appear upside down as she bent forward to address her prisoner directly:

“That’s quite enough Mr.Blake!” She said firmly. “Keep still or I may have to resort to hurting you and believe me I could really hurt you if I needed to. There’s no point in trying to get away, the shrinking process cannot be reversed. How long do you think you’d survive out there on the street even if you did escape? I know you’re hot and uncomfortable but you might as well take it easy until we get to the department. Once we’re there I promise you’ll have a chance to freshen up before I eat you.”

For Blake, the reality of what was actually happening was finally starting to sink in. he let out his fear and anger in a torrent of abuse: “What the fuck are you talking about?” He shouted as loud as his puny little voice would let him. “You’re insane, both you and your fucking friend! Just let me out of here, I have my rights!!”

“There’s no need for abusive language Mr.Blake.” She snapped back at him. “You’ve been read your rights, and now I strongly advise you to calm down and keep still. Understand?”

“But you’re going to eat me for Christ’s sake! Where the hell are my rights in that? Jesus Christ almighty!”

Anna now looked extremely angry and she shouted down at him: “I’d rather you didn’t blaspheme either Mr.Blake! I’m only doing my job to the best of my ability. Perhaps if you’d spent a little more time listening to our Lord Saviour in the first place then none of this would have been necessary!” She took a deep breath to calm herself before continuing: “My advice is that you start praying for his forgiveness now whilst you’ve still got time and you may yet be let into the Kingdom of Heaven.” She stared down at him for a few seconds before adding: “And anyway I won’t be eating you, I’ll be swallowing you whole. There’s no chewing involved. Do you take us for barbarians?”

She clamped her thighs tightly together for a second as if to emphasise that it was she who was in control. With the breath nearly squeezed out of him, he mulled over what she’d just said and came to the conclusion that there would be no point in trying to reason with this woman.

Then either out of pity for him, or to make herself more comfortable, she raised herself up from the seat an inch or so and parted her legs a little. Blake took advantage and filed his lungs with the cool fresh air. His body was still held firmly in the crevice where her crotch met the top of her left thigh. He looked down and noticed that his penis was standing to attention; its very tip poking eagerly against the black nylon of her tights.

Sometime later Blake heard the door opening. Anna drew her legs together again and Kath got back into the car.

“Alright Kath?” Inquired Anna.

“Yeah, no problem. Only I think he’s passed out. Be in shock most likely.” Kath raised her voice and called down between her knees: MR.BLUNT…HELLO MR.BLUNT!”

“Can you see his eyes?” Asked Anna.

“Yeah, just about, it’s alright, he’s looking back up at me. I SAID, YOU’RE LOOKING UP AT ME, AREN’T YOU MR.BLUNT? Yeah, he’s fine, just a bit confused. How’s your Mr.Blake?”

“A bit lippy, but I think we’ve come to an understanding now, RIGHT MR.BLAKE?” She called down. He didn’t answer.

They drove on for another half an hour before the car stopped. Blake heard the doors opening and light flooding in as Anna swung her legs apart to get out. Between her knees he could see a doorway across a small car park. The words: ‘Home Office’ were conservatively written in fading letters across the glass, along with: ‘Identity Card Registration, Department of Enforcement.’ Written below.