- Text Size +

Berna reached down and gently grasped the tiny, bruised figure at her foot and brought it up to her face.

“Well, I don't think you will be giving me any more trouble, little Thorg...but I need you to go back to the cage and explain the rules we went over with the other tiny men, okay?”, Berna said as she shook Thorg's tiny body for emphasis as she said “okay”.

Thorg was placed in front of the cage on the table and Berna unlocked the door and let him in. She kneeled down so she was face level with cage and said, “Okay boys, I gotta go round up the rest of your group so I will be back shortly”.

She winked and turned around leaving her tiny prisoners in the cage.

Steve and Dan were still inside Berna's nylons and Fitzhugh was still confused but he was starting to come to grips with the situation. Thorg had a blank stare on his face but the others were far more disturbed at his bruised naked body.

“What the hell did she do you?”, a shocked Steve asked.

Thorg shook his head and maintained a dull look but uttered. “She's insane...I don't know what to do”, a sobbing Thorg replied. The other three prisoners looked at each other in horror.

After a period of an hour or so of awkward silence, Thorg regained a little composure and said to Fitzhugh as he handed him a small knife, “Okay, let's get these guys out of the nylon traps.

In few minutes the four men were all sitting on the floor of the cage and Steve began to talk. “Alright, let's figure out some way to make some makeshift pants so at least you are not naked...”

“NO!”, Thorg interrupted. “I can't wear clothes anymore...none of us can! That's one of Berna's rules!

Thorg scanned the other three men quickly and said with authority, “In fact, all of you must undress right now before Berna returns or...”

“Or else what?”, Steve responded defiantly. “We've dealt with giants before...I'm not taking off my clothes for her. She's just trying to humiliate us into being submissive.”

“I agree”, Dan agreed. “We have nothing...if we don't have our dignity”.

Fitzhugh watched in silence as Thorg responded with a little desperation. “Please....don't defy her! She has ALL the power...trust me”, as he hung his head in a look of shame.

“What the hell did she do to you while...”, and in flash Berna was standing outside the cage...only now she was the same size as her prisoners.

“How's it going boys?”, she asked with a smile. Then a look of dismay came across her face. “Thorg, why isn't everyone naked...I told you...

Thorg got on his knees and began pleading, “Berna, I told them to undress and they wouldn't...please don't punish me...please!”. Thorg collapsed to his knees sobbing as Berna shook her head.

In another flash, Berna restored her size to normal and peered her giant head directly at Steve with anger and asked him, “Is this true...little Steve”? Did you defy ME?”

Steve replied “Wait a second Berna...you can't...” but before Steve could finish his sentence Berna reached into the cage and violently grabbed Steve totally winding him.

She dumped him unceremoniously between her bare feet on the floor as she looked down at him, standing with her armed crossed. As Steve attempted to regain his composure she knocked him and trapped him under her bare foot.

“You were saying”, she sarcastically asked him as she applied pressure on his tiny body.

Steve started screaming and as Berna took some pressure off of her tiny prisoner's body but trapped his head between her big toe and second toe. She squeezed his head slightly and said, “I could squish your little head like a grape...if want to.”

Steve looked up at Berna in terror and realizing he was in no position to bargain with her and said, “Okay...okay Berna...I'll do whatever...you say.”

A devilish smile came across Berna's face. “That's a good little man”, she said and she reached down and grabbed Steve with her thumb and forefinger and brought him up to her face. “I'm going to put you back in your cage and I want ALL of outside...and naked within 30 seconds”, she completed in a somewhat stern tone.

She placed Steve inside the cage and then placed their tiny prison at her feet on floor. Berna slammed the top of the cage with her foot and yelled, “I'M WAITING!”.