- Text Size +

When Berna and her four tiny prisoners reappeared they were in what appeared to be a hotel room. Her tiny captives were at her feet as she sat at the foot of the bed and she removed her boots. She removed the nylon on her right leg and picked up Steve, placing him inside. Steve fell to the toe of the nylon and flailing his tiny arms and legs wildly as he fell.

Berna pinched the nylon right on top of Steve's tiny body and tightened it, making a knot so he couldn't move anymore. The other three tiny captives looked up in horror at Berna's naked display of power and cruelty. Suddenly she flicked his nylon-covered torso with the index finger of her other hand and said as she looked down at her other captives, “Well, I don't think that little Steve will be attempting any other escapes anytime soon!”

She laughed as she pinned Dan down with her nylon covered left foot with the tip of her big toe barely touching his tiny chin. “I don't think you'll be going anywhere, anytime soon either, little man!”, she added with a tinge of sarcasm.

She placed Steve's restrained body on the bed just to the left of her butt as she reached down and grabbed Dan by his left leg and dangled him upside down as she lifted him to her face. She curled her nose and said to him, “My, my you look delicious”, and she tilted her head, opened her mouth as she lowered Dan's tiny body slowly in.

Thorg and Fitzhugh stared up in horror trying to make sense of this sudden display of power and cruelty on Berna's part. Fitzhugh, having no knowledge of his “future” in the “Land of the Giants” was still completely disoriented. He had not spoken a word since was shrunk and the captives had not yet had the opportunity to try to explain what had happened.

Dan screamed in horror and begged Berna to stop, “Please Berna...please stop...I'll do anything...” he screamed.

Suddenly upon hearing that she closed her mouth and brought Dan back in front of her face. “Anything, little man?”, she asked as devilish grin came to her face.

Suddenly Thorg looked up at Berna and yelled at Berna, “Stop this now, Berna....what the hell is wrong with you...”

Berna then gently kicked tiny Thorg on his ass and quickly pinned him down with her bare foot. “How dare you talk to ME like that?”

She quickly tossed Dan into her other nylon and tied a knot in the same way she did with Steve and placed him on the other side of the bed from Steve. She picked up Fitzhugh and placed him on the bed behind her but unrestrained. She then released her foot and quickly picked up Thorg's tiny six inch frame with her thumb and index finger, shaking him a little bit as she spoke.

“I guess its time we establish who the 'alpha dog' is here...right Thorg?”, she purred as Berna's tiny captive looked at her giant face in horror.

 

 

End of Chapter 5