- Text Size +
"West African electric catfish?!" Park exclaimed, getting back up on his feet to take a closer look. Domiku grinned and nodded, standing back up, himself, to join the North Korean.

"I have been collecting them since my last stint, as a professional mercenary, during the Belgian Congo Crisis. Beautiful, are they not?"

"Si! Beautiful, but deadly. Just like a tanto knife."

Before the Basque could utter any response, Park Kim Jug was spinning counter-clockwise, into a crouch. And, simultaneously hamstringing Domiku's left leg with the aforementioned tanto!

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!"

The Basque collapsed on to his left side, like the proverbial wet sack of manure. And, he continued to scream until Park knocked him out with a left-handed shuto strike. He then resheathed his tanto before putting back in his left coat pocket. After which, he withdrew something from his right pocket that Domiku might initially have mistaken for an American girl's doll.

Except this "doll" had auburn hair. And, while Park was holding it in his left hand, he placed his right hand on Domiku's unconscious head. Concentrating, with closed eyes, he subsequently shrank the Basque while enlarging the "doll!"

Moments later, Domiku was sputtering water from his nose and mouth, as a result of being quickly dipped, upside-down, in the aquarium.

"Que...? Quien...? Donde...?"

"Hola, Papa."

Domiku looked up as best he could, in the direction of the familiar voice. And, he stammered in disbelief.

"D-D-Dolores?"

"Si, Papa. Y, yo soy mui desilusionado con usted!* Did you seriously think the KGB would not learn of your dealings with Senor Throckmorton? Or, his inquiries concerning the Heikegani-ryu?"

"Dolores! Por fa....uhnnnnnnn!"

She silenced him by tightening her grip on his wounded leg.

"You are not--and never have been--our sole source of information in this part of Asia, Papa. A fact I will now demonstrate, most unmistakably. Adios!"

She dropped him back into the aquarium, then she stooped forward to watch him swim gamely back to the surface.

"D-Dolores! Ayuda me, por favor. Ayudaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...!"

The woman merely smiled as her father's electrocuted corpse was dragged back beneath the surface by the catfish.

"Beautfiul! Are they not?"

"Si," Park replied: "Beautiful, but deadly. Just like you, mi carida."

tbc