- Text Size +

Jenny watched, suspiciously. Bomb slowly approached her, crossing each foot over as she walked gracefully towards Jenny. Her unwavering gaze was entrancing and unnerving.

 

“Just don’t forget who is the dominant queen here my dear, I won’t be so generous next time,” Bomb continued to approach and then the two giant cat ladies slowly walked around one another, eyeing the other up closely. Bomb passed behind Jenny and she nervously looked over her shoulder and hissed.

 

Bomb returned the encounter with a very solid and vicious strike with her long nailed clawed hand. Jenny howled wildly and scampered away from the attack.

 

She looked up at her attacker with a wounded expression, there were four red lines scoured down her face.

 

“Now get out of my sight Jennyanydots. I don’t want to see you playing with that mouse in here.” Jenny paused. Panting, glaring at Bomb, and then tipped her head downwards, compliantly.  

 

As her head raised again they made eye contact and Jenny winked at Bomb. She had thoroughly enjoyed every single moment of their evening together. As always they had played their roles without breaking character.

 

Bomb’s introduction of a little conflict had given her such a thrill that it had really turned her on. Despite having a superb orgasm earlier she was already feeling wet again.

 

She glanced at the tiny wriggling little woman in her hand and leered at her, baring her teeth teasingly. She was very excited at the thought of taking her home and toying with her for the rest of the night.

 

She knew the rules though, they had to ensure that all of their captives were never found. They had to be consumed at the end of each night.

 

She gave a final hiss goodbye, acting her new animosity out, pleasing Bomb with her final flourish and departed the room, leaving Bomb alone.

 

Bomb slowly stood up straight again and then gently paced over to the sofa. She put the cushions all back on the sofa and then gently sat down on the chair. She reclined against the comfortable sofa, surveying the destruction that they had caused this evening across the room.

 

She glanced at the door. It was closed. Jenny had definitely left now.

 

She parted her outfit and pulled her tights down to her knees. Then she sat up slightly and gently pulled her G-string back from against her groin.

 

Laid against the fabric of her G-string was a very afraid looking tiny man. He still had his little mouse ears but he had lost his string tail.

 

*

 

Light spilled into his new prison and he saw for the first time what he had been feeling and smelling. The giant hairy pussy of the giantess woman that called herself Bomb. The fabric panties were pulled away, with him pressed against them.

 

Harvey was stunned by the whirlwind evening. He didn’t know what was going to happen next. He looked upwards to see the beautiful giant blonde woman looking down at him between her parted legs.

 

She was sitting on her sofa, he couldn’t see or hear Jenny.

 

“Hi there, little guy,” she cooed down to him, in what must be her normal voice. It was smooth and beautiful. He didn’t know how to respond. “I know what you’re thinking, but I’m not going to eat you. I’ve got other plans for you.” She leaned forwards and pulled her furry top off, discarding it on the floor.

 

Her beautiful round breasts settled against her chest. 

 

“I’m going to break my own rules by keeping you as my little sex toy. Best get to it, I’m ready for you,” she smiled down at him hungrily. Apparently she had a different type of hunger now.

 

She had whipped him out of the sofa and almost instantly stuffed him inside her panties, before he could even make a sound. Now he knew why she had spared him.

 

He looked towards the giant wet pussy with wide eyes. She wanted him to pleasure her… at his size? He didn’t know where to start.

 

That wasn’t going to be a problem, she knew exactly how to teach him…

 

THE END OF PART ONE OF THIS STORY.

CATS AND MICE PART 2 IS A SEPARATE BUT RELATED STORY WHICH FOLLOWS BOMB PURSUING TINIES IN HER GARDEN PART 2 CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess

Chapter End Notes:
Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription