- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Did an art trade with the ever incredible DeadGravityGTS! He wanted a story about Tsuki Uzaki making her daughter into a foot pet, so I asked him to make some art of Cogita from Pokemon- check it out here: https://twitter.com/DGTS_2/status/1572344947973685250?s=20&t=Y5FPpf90SuxfGxULaBNTBQ
With all that said, hope you guys enjoy the story!

Tsuki Uzaki was a very typical mother- went shopping for groceries most days, did laundry on the others. Today, all of her chores had been finished, so she sat down on her couch to unwind. She ground her butt against the soft cushion, before leaning back and kicking her feet up on the table. “Ahhh… what a long day.” She said out loud to herself. “Can you believe it’s already been almost three years since you became Mommy’s little pet slave? Hm, Hana~?” She continues, wriggling her toes like a tidal wave.


Meanwhile, deep within Tsuki’s big toenail, amidst the dirt and dust beneath, was Hana Uzaki, her daughter. As her mother flexed and wriggled her digits, Uzaki could feel the motion; it was almost as if she were in one of those gravity machines at amusement parks, swaying endlessly whilst remaining stuck to the disgusting mass of grime. Her mother’s voice came through the toenail like a blur, barely understood by the microscopic girl. “The day you finally gave in and realized how much you loved serving me and my beautiful feet… I can remember it like it was yesterday.”

……………………….


THREE YEARS AGO


Tsuki was stuck in Uzaki’s boot for weeks, surviving off the sweat and grime that remained when she would take them off. Finally, Uzaki had taken her out, as the drugs she’d given her to shrink were about to wear off. Uzaki plucked her out and put her on the table, as she regrew; panting, dirty, and smelly. “There, you’re better now. Now try not to upset me again, OK? I nearly forgot about you! Also, you should take a shower- you seriously stink!” Uzaki chastised, closing her nose with her fingers and walking off. “Anyways, I’ve got stuff to do. I’ll be back for dinner, ‘kay?” She said, leaving with a wink.


As Tsuki showered, she contemplated all that time spent in Uzaki’s boot. The disorienting steps, the lack of care; and the smell. It was all just too overwhelming for the poor woman to handle. “That girl… she’s gone too far! I’ve let my daughter turn into a brat! I’ll have to teach her a lesson! And I know just the way to do it…” She hopped out of the shower, snuck into Uzaki’s room, and stole the drugs Uzaki had used to shrink her. “Perfect~”


A few hours later, and Uzaki came home, with a smug smile and cheery attitude. “I’m back~! Say, Mom, what’s for dinner?” She asked. She got no answer. “Mom? Dinner?” She continued, confused, talking to the kitchen and finding a bowl of noodles. “Ugh, seriously?! This is it?” She complained, before her stomach rumbled. “Ungh… alright, fine!” She bemoaned as she sat down to eat the measly meal her mother had prepared. As she ate, the more and more lightheaded she became; she figured it was just her stomach acting up because she was hungry. After finishing every last noodle, she pat her stomach, keeling over and fading into unconsciousness…


When she awoke, she was miniscule. She barely rose above the dust that covered the floor (which she had complained about while her Mom was in her boot). “Oh, no! No! Mom, what have you done to me! Don’t tell me she…” She was about to finish her sentence before Tsuki waltzed in. “Hana? Where are you?” She said. Uzaki stared up at the towering figure of her mother; she couldn’t even make out her top. She was more akin to a skyscraper than a woman- at least, to Uzaki.


“Now, where could that girl have gone to?” Tsuki wondered aloud. It almost sounded as if she was being… sarcastic? “MOM! MOMMMM! I’M HERE! I KNOW YOU KNOW I’M HERE!! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU SHRANK ME! YOU’RE THE WORST!!” Uzaki flung insults at Tsuki, her complaints falling on deaf ears. Tsuki’s enormous foot devoured the sky above Uzaki, the wrinkly surface descending on her like a blimp coming in for landing. “Ooooh, when I find that girl! She’s in for the punishment of a lifetime! Keeping me trapped in that disgusting boot for weeks on end! Ohh, it just makes me so mad!” Tsuki said, stamping her foot down and trapping Uzaki in one of the vast canyons on her sole.


As Tsuki “searched” for her diminished daughter, every smothering step her titanic foot took shook Uzaki to her core. She could feel her bones rattle and any flabby skin she had jiggle with every quake created by her mother’s “unaware” footfalls. “UNGH! MOM! LOOK- AGH- AT- OGH- YOUR- DOH- FOOT!!!” She bellowed with what little pungent air remained in her poor, puny lungs. “Hmmmm? What was that squeaking…?” Tsuki wondered. She brought her foot up, her face taking up the horizon and filling Uzaki’s whole world with its enormous, inescapable presence.


“Ohhh, THERE you are, Hana! Awww, look at you, cradled by the wrinkles in your own mother’s foot. How tiny and pathetic you look down there, nestled in with all the dust trapped on my sole~” Tsuki cooed at her daughter, imprisoned by her vast, endless sole. “Although, now that I think about it… This is quite similar to how I was trapped in your boot, wouldn’t you agree? Ohhh, I’ve got a fantastic idea~!” Tsuki exclaimed, jumping on the couch and staring at the poor trapped girl stuck in her foot. “Since you were so cruel as to leave me in those wretched boots of yours, I think I’ll do something similar- except you won’t get away~. You’ll be plastered to Mommy’s foot for, let’s say… six months! Mmhm, that seems appropriate!”

As Uzaki heard this, she fought and struggled against the immense, insurmountable mass of flesh that was Tsuki’s foot. However, as you might expect, it didn’t do any amount of good. She was buried beneath tons and tons of thick footflesh. “Don’t forget to lick Mommy’s foot now and again, or you’ll have to face the consequences~!” Tsuki threatened, laying back on the couch and kicking her feet up on the table, willfully ignorant of the hell she’d condemned her daughter to.

…………………


6 MONTHS LATER: TWO AND A HALF YEARS AGO


Tsuki was doing her nail polish, her toes separated by a foam slab with grooves for each individual toe. As she polished, Uzaki kneeled before the ever-looming sole, licking and massaging it as much as her little body could muster. “Hmmm, this is taking quite a while… Hana, dear, do mommy a favor, will you?” Tsuki said, moving her foot and snatching her daughter up onto her big toenail.


“Now, I know you’ve been working very hard to try and get on mommy’s good side and try to get away from my foot faster. However, I’ve been very dissatisfied with your performance, Hana, dear! You know what that means~?” Tsuki handed her the nail polish brush, smiling down at her miniscule daughter. “I think another year should really teach you a lesson, yes? Yes, I think that will do it. You can start by painting mommy’s nails. Don’t disappoint me~” Tsuki explained, as Uzaki, tears in her eyes, painted her mother’s enormous toenail. Although she wouldn’t admit it, she was definitely getting used to this… and maybe even starting to like it…

………………..


18 MONTHS LATER: A YEAR AGO


Uzaki fumbled with her collar, ensuring it stayed on. The long chain that leashed her rattled for an incomprehensible distance. High above, Tsuki’s toe wriggled with the slight irritation. “Oh, dear, I knew I should’ve gotten you a better collar. Ah, well, beggars can’t be choosers~” She said, walking along with her open-toed sandals.


Uzaki was leashed to the enormous toe ring her mother had attached to her second toe. Tsuki was going shopping today, and she wanted to take her favorite pet daughter with her. Of course, Uzaki also had the herculean task of licking her mother’s foot. She’d had this task for essentially as long as she’d been shrunken. As the time had gone on, her time beneath Tsuki’s foot had broken her. She’d become so attached to Tsuki’s foot, she might as well have been a permanent part of it. She licked and kissed and groped the soft, dirty flesh that surrounded her. And, although she never said it, Uzaki’s licking made Tsuki very, very happy…

………………


11 MONTHS AGO


Tsuki was lounging around, watching her tiny daughter slosh through a glob of her dirty toejam. She kicked her foot up and down, rhythmically. “You know, Hana, darling… You’ve done such a good job treating my foot. I saw in a documentary about how some animals will have symbiotic relationships. And I must say, when I see you toiling away for my dirty feet, I can’t help but feel like you’re almost an integral part of them. I think… I think I’m not going to let you go, Hana. I think I’ll keep you down there, with my stinky feet. Would you like that~? Hm~? To be with mommy’s stinky feet forever~?”


Uzaki didn’t respond. She was far too busy taking in what little fresh air her lungs could through the miasma her mother’s foot produced. She was so laser-focused on trudging through the dirt and grime that it’s more than likely she never even heard Tsuki’s idea in the first place- not that she would’ve said no. It’s probably what she wanted the most. So, as Tsuki slipped her unwashed sock on and put it in her flats, Uzaki mindlessly droned away at her mother’s foot…

……………..

PRESENT DAY


“Weren’t those such fond memories, Hana~? Ahh, such great times. Now, what was I going to do with you today…?” Tsuki pondered, picking the glob of dirt Uzaki was trapped in out from under her toenail. She held her dirty finger up to her face, humming aloud and pondering what to do with her shrunken slave. “Hmmm… I think I’ve got it!” Tsuki exclaimed, carefully plucking Uzaki out and placing her on the table.


“You’ve spent so much time this past month under my toenail, I’m a little worried you’ve forgotten what my foot looks like~! So, go on, Hana- climb Mommy’s foot~, all the way back up to your nice little home under my toenail~” Tsuki instructed, leaning back and turning the television on, leaving her daughter to slowly, agonizingly, climb up her enormous continent-sized sole.


This was the life Uzaki now led. One completely determined by her mother’s playful whims. And there wasn’t a single thing she could do about it.


And she wouldn’t have it any other way.


THE END