- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Did an art trade with my friend SyntheticSinner over on Twitter! He asked me to write a story about the Phantom Thief girls having a sleepover with the shrunken boys, and I asked him to make some renders of Elizabeth from Persona 3. You can check out his part of the trade here: https://twitter.com/SinnerSynthetic/status/1543988019841171456?s=20&t=i-KiBOb9W2qPWquszT__ag

Hope you guys enjoy them as much as we did making them!

The day was almost here. The notorious group, the Phantom Thieves, had finally breached the depths of Sae Nijiima’s Palace. “Alright, everyone. Nice work!” Morgana said, praising the group’s work. “Heh, it was a piece of cake for pro Thieves like us!” Ryuji said, cocky as ever. “Once we finish this, we’ll have to celebrate and party super hard!” Futaba said. “You got that right. I’m gonna eat till I pop!” Ryuji concurred. “Now, hold on. We should probably take a few days to rest before we send the calling card.” Akechi explained. “I’m inclined to agree. I’m rather exhausted, myself.” Yusuke said. “Oh, come on, Inari, don’t be such a baby!” “Easy for you to say! You ride in a flying saucer!” Futaba and Yusuke began to argue. 


“Now, calm down, you two! I believe I have something that will accommodate our desire to celebrate and to relax before our heist!” Haru interjected. “Oh? What was your idea?” Makoto asked. “Let’s… have…” She crouched down, beaming wide with excitement; “A sleepover!” She said, jumping back up with a bounce. “Hey, yeah, I’d be down for that.” Ryuji says. “That sounds quite enjoyable. I’ll pack brush and materials right away.” “Inari, you’re there to sleep, not to paint.” “Ah.”


“I’m glad you’re all so excited! I can’t wait to have you all there. I’ll make the preparations as soon as I get home!” “Heh, lookin’ forward to it. Plus now I can say I’ve slept in a mansion!” Ryuji said. “Alright, guy, I think we’re done here for tonight. Let’s head out and get some rest. Good work!” Morgana said, as the gang pulled out their phones and activated their Metaverse apps, exiting the Palace and returning to their homes for the night.


Joker fell into a deep sleep, awakening in a familiar place… a room of shining blue and a dank jail cell he was confined in. He looked out into the room, where he saw an empty desk, where the host, Igor, should be. In his place, was a… broken goblet? Suddenly, a petit girl in a dress. “You have awakened, trickster.” She said. “Hey! Where the hell am I!” A familiar voice yelled- Ryuji gripped the bars in another cell. “What bizarre scenery… Wait, Joker?” Yusuke came to the cell bars as well. “What is this place…?” Akechi wandered out as well. All of them were draped in their normal school clothes.


“I see your companions are awake as well. Unfortunately… you will all share the same punishment.” The girl explained. “Wait, punishment? For freakin’ what? None of us did anything!” Ryuji spat. “You haven’t… but he has. Isn’t that right, Trickster?” She said. “All this time, my concsiousness has been pleading for you to set me free… and yet, you didn’t. So I took matters into my own hands. I merged the ones you know as Caroline and Justine into a complete being once more- me. Lavenza.” She explained, giving a small curtsy before returning to her explanation.


“After I merged, I destroyed the false god that had usurped control of this room. Now, I am in control.” “...Isn’t that a good thing? Why would you need to punish us if you’ve already liberated yourself?” Yusuke asked. “Because you were supposed to do it, Trickster. You and your Phantom Thieves were supposed to defeat this false god. But now look what’s transpired! My master sacrificed himself so Yaldabaoth could be slain… and it’s because of you! It’s only fitting that I punish you.” 


Joker gripped the bars in anger. “My friends didn’t do anything wrong! They don’t deserve this! Let them go!” He protested. “You should’ve considered that before you abandoned me. Now, as a punishment for one so reliant on the bonds they share, your fates shall be intertwined with that of your comrades.” “What does that mean…?” Akechi questioned. “You’ll soon find out. Oh, and… give my apologies to Morgana as well. He’ll be accompanying you, despite the role he was to play.” “Hold up, what role? What’re you talking about?!” Ryuji barked. “It doesn’t matter anymore. From this moment on, your lives are no longer your own. Goodbye forever… Trickster.” Lavenza finished, snapping her fingers. All the Thieves immediately fell unconscious, and collapsed on the floor of the cell…


As they all stirred, they were still in their normal attire, but with their masks adorned on their faces. “Hey! Guys! What the heck is going on?! Why did I wake up here- and why am I in my Metaverse outfit?!” Morgana exclaimed, confused. “More than just that… look!” Yusuke said, gesturing to their stature. They were all a couple centimeters high on a hardwood floor. A door, far in the distance, seemed like an impossible height to the five of them. “Hey, wait a sec… this is… isn’t this Haru’s house?!” Ryuji said. “Y-You’re right!” Morgana responded. “And look! Just past the windows! It… it appears to be nighttime!” Yusuke exclaimed. “Well, shit… this means my plans are shot!” Akechi muttered to himself.


“Your plans? What about our plans?!” Ryuji retorted. “Your plans?!” “Since we’re stuck like this, might as well tell you: we figured out you were the traitor.” Yusuke said. “What?! Bullshit! You didn’t-” “Dude. Pancakes.” Ryuji interrupted. “What?” “Back at the studio. You heard Morgana say something about pancakes.” “Wait, wha-” “We’ve known for quite some time that you’ve planned to take us out.” “Yep. For an ace detective, you did pretty sloppy covering your own tracks.”

Akechi fell to his knees. “Are you… kidding me?!” He punched the ground as hard as he could. “Done in… by a cat and pancakes…!” He lamented. He growled, standing back up. “...Fine. That just means I’ll have to kill you all right now! I’ll never have a better chance!!” He shouted. “Oh, hell yeah, I’ve been waitin’ for this part! The part where we thrash you!” Ryuji exclaimed, cracking his knuckles and taking a fighting pose with the rest of the shrunken thieves. The two began to charge, just as the door swung open- and with it, the harbingers of their doom. In other words…


The girls had arrived for their sleepover


“Oh shit- RUN!” Ryuji bellowed. The five of them all scattered as Haru took her first step, producing a gust of wind that roared past them, the group barely able to keep their balance. “Shit! Morgana, quick! Turn into a car!” “I’m trying, I’m trying!” “Well- I dunno, try harder!” “Easy for you to say! You don’t turn into a car!” “Stop arguing and keep running!”


“Here we are! Just take off your shoes and we can head upstairs!” Haru said. “Awesome. I brought some makeup we can mess around with. Makoto, did you bring the stuff?” Ann asked. “You mean dessert? Yes, I got them. Why… did you word it like that?” “‘Cus it sounded funny.” “I brought us some party games we can play, too!” “Oh, great! Last time we played fighting games at Joker’s house I felt like I had no idea what I was doing…” “And yet, you somehow mashed to victory…”


As the girls high above chatted, the boys faced the gigantic wall of shoes lined up on their side. “OH, COME ON, WHY ARE THEY LINED UP LIKE THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA?!” Ryuji bellowed. The girls kicked off their shoes, launching them through the air onto the mat like gigantic railguns. “Damn, this isn’t good! We need to think of something fast!” Yusuke said. “GEE, THANKS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!” Ryuji retorted. Joker fumbled with his wrists to see if he still had it. And, sure enough, he did- his grappling hook.


He looked for the closest thing he could hook onto. He concetrated his Thief’s Eye, and spotted a small divot on the small table above the mat. He held his hand out for the others to grab on. “Everyone, hang on!” He ordered, the others (save Akechi) clinching onto him as the hook shot out towards the table leg. Akechi, however, stopped and turned around, wearing a maniacal grin. “HEY, JOKER!” He shouted, pulling out his model gun and aiming it right at the thin wire. “DIDN’T YOU GUYS WANT TO CELEBRATE WITH YOUR FRIENDS?! WELL, I INSIST THAT YOU SLEEPOVER LIKE YOU PLANNED! I HOPE YOU HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIVES! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!” He cackled, shooting a beam out at the hook, changing its path in the complete opposite direction, though still heading towards a leg.

Makoto’s leg.


“OH, COME ON, WHAT THE FU-” Before Ryuji could finish, the hook latched on just above Makoto’s ankle, causing the four thieves to shoot upwards. Akechi, still safe on the ground, cackled like a madman as the thieves all went upstairs to Haru’s room- some by choice, some by accident.


The four swung like a pendulum with every step Makoto took, occassionally bashing into Makoto’s towering pillar of a leg and bouncing right back off just to smash into it again. Not the best or most efficient way to climb up stairs, as you can imagine. “I- AM- GONNA- KILL- THAT- JERK-” Ryuji said, saying it word by word due to the turbulence. “Look on the- bright side- OOF!- Makoto’s- skin is so- soft that- it doesn’t really- hurt-” Joker said, trying to be reassuring. “That’s not the- point-!”Yusuke retorted. “Besides, you’re- dating her. Of c-ourse you’d- like bashing- into her- skin-!” Morgana backed Yusuke’s argument up.


Makoto, meanwhile, was totally oblivious to her boyfriend’s plight. She entered into the room behind Futaba- Haru’s bedroom. It was huge, far larger than her small room in her and Sae’s apartment. “Woah, you have a TV this big in your room?!” Futaba gawked. “Yes. I mean, it isn’t that big. The one in the living room is much bigger.” “Y’know, Haru, sometimes I forget you’re actually rich.” Ann remarked, placing her makeup kit on the bed. “I’ll put these desserts here for later.” Makoto said. As she walked to the small desk to place the desserts on, she finally felt the shrunken thieves against her leg. She didn’t even seem bothered by the miniscule irritation- she simply scratched the spot the hook was and tossed them off, all landing in different spots.


Yusuke and Ryuji were (un)fortunate enough to land on the bridge of Makoto’s foot. “Ungh! Hang on!” Yusuke said. “Wait, where’s Joker?!” Ryuji shouted. Meanwhile, high above, on the trunk of her finger, were Joker and Morgana, clinging to it like leeches. As Makoto placed the desserts on the desk, knocking the two off into the cupcake container. They landed and sank into the deep, thick, delicious brown frosting of one of the chocolate cupcakes.


“C’mon, Makoto! We’re doing make-up~!” Ann called. Makoto strode over to the bed, lifting her leg to get on- and in doing so, dislodged her unwilling passengers, launching them into the pile of make-up and beauty products. “Ugh… Why does landing on a soft mattress hurt so bad…?” Ryuji whined. “Hngh… Agreed…” Yusuke said, staring up at the circle the girls has surrounded them in. “Ryuji?” “Yeah? Ugh…” “I think we might have bigger problems.” “Why do you say thaaaa-” Ryuji trailed off, looking up and noticing himself exactly what Yusuke was talking about.


“Soooo… who’s first?” Ann asked. “I’ve, uh… never done make-up before.” Futaba said. “Oh, it’s easy, we’ll help you. Here, just watch, I’ll go first.” She said, grabbing the lipstick and, unbeknownst to her, Ryuji along with it. “ANN! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LOOK!” Ryuji shouted. She simply pushed up the crimson lipstick, her thumb shoving him into the tip of the beauty product. Ryuji wrenched his face away from the sticky substance, staring at Ann’s enormous lips as the stick went hurtling towards them. “No no no no NO NO NO NOOO-” Ryuji cried, cut off as the lipstick and the lips made contact, smearing across the vast plains and divots, before he was finally sprawled across the red field of her lower lip.


“Sometimes I wonder how I get roped into things like this… ow…” Ryuji moaned. Ann finished up the top, and puckered her lips in, popping them out and launching Ryuji like a popped cork. He screamed as he soared across the room, landing right on Ann’s sole. He tumbled down before finally crashing back onto the bed. “Alright, now I’ll show you how to do nails!” She said, laying her foot flat on the bed- and smothering Ryuji beneath it.


“Ryuji!” Yusuke cried, running off to try and save his friend, barely getting out of the way as Ann grabbed the red nail polish. He darted away, to another, green vial of nail polish. “...There, see? Simple. Go ahead and pick a color and try for yourself.” Ann instructed. “Well, lemme try… the green one!” Futaba said. “Curse me and my love of primary colors!” Yusuke said as Futaba took the nail polish, and unscrewed the top, dropping Yusuke right on her big toe. He groaned and recoiled, trying to stand back up. “That… was not as soft as the bed…” He groaned, looking up at the enormous brush as it landed on the nail, sweeping across the harsh land of Futaba’s toe. Yusuke couldn’t stagger away before the brush glided over him, painting him onto the nail.


Yusuke couldn’t even struggle. The thick polish adhered him to the surface like glue. The sharp, distinctive smell was suffocating, drowning out all of his other senses. “Is this… Really… How I’m… Going to…” Before Yusuke could finish thinking out loud, he passed out, his body fading away with a faint blue glow…


Ann got on all fours and looked over Futaba’s handiwork. “Oohh, that looks great! Now just remember to take it slow on the tinier toes…” She advised Futaba as she idly scratched the back of her foot, peeling Ryuji off her foot. He plummeted onto the bed again, laying on his back, in too much pain to even try to stand back up. He squinted up, and saw something come into his vision, something familiar… a familiar pair of red tights, and the butt they contained. It took him a couple seconds to realize exactly what it was.


It was Ann’s ass coming down on him.


“I can’t even… swear… about this…” He said, before Ann’s butt finally crashed down on him, and he faded away just like Yusuke did…


Akechi, meanwhile, was busy climbing up the staircase to Haru’s room. “I can’t believe this… every blasted door in this place has one of those blasted blockers in the gap!” he lamented. Despite his rage, he had a plan- not a good one, mind you, but a plan nonetheless. He was going to try and hitch a ride on one of the girls as they slept. It was, by his own admission, a terrible, terrible plan. It took him about 30 minutes to finally reach the top of the stairs- and unbeknownst to him, the girls were finally done with their makeup.


“Oh, Haru, have you got any HDMI cables?” “...What kind of cables?” “Never mind, I’ll go get one from my bag.” “You brought an HDMI cable, Futaba?” “Of course I did. You of all people should know to always come prepared, Makoto. I’ll be right back.” Futaba hopped off the bed, stepping out of the room and stomping onto Akechi’s microscopic body. The irony of how Akechi spent all that time climbing up the stairs just to get dragged all the way back down by some shut-in girl’s feet was not lost on him. He hated every second of it.


She took her green bag from downstairs, dashing back up the stairs and putting immense weight on her foot as she set up her console to Haru’s enormous TV. “Alright… we should be good to go. Haru, turn on your TV.” “Oh, OK! I thought it would take a bit longer…” She said, turning on the TV. “Oh no, it’s just a black screen! D-Did I break it…?” “Haru, you JUST turned it on. You just have to change the source.” “The… the source?”. Futaba sighed. “Gimme the remote.”


The video of her console flickered to life, and Futaba handed around some controllers. “Alright, guys, let’s play!” Futaba exclaimed, picking a fighting game on the console’s menu. “Hey! I thought you said we were playing a party game!” Ann complained “Yeah, I did! Fighting games can be considered good party games if they’re designed right!” “Well, which one is this?” Makoto asked. “What else? The peak of party games- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!” Futaba exclaimed. “Oh! Great! …What is that?”


As the girls discussed their game, Akechi was having a miserable time plastered to Futaba’s foot. Before he could finally get his breathing back on track, she sat on her knees and perched her butt on the soles of her feet. Akechi, of course, was smothered even further by Futaba’s pert butt. The girls all played the game, Futaba’s occasional spurts of excitement would have her bouncing a little. Although Akechi was no longer plastered to her foot, he was instead plastered to her left cheek. “Oh- yay! I won!” Haru cheered. “Of course you won! You kept pressing the same button!” “Come on, Futaba, don’t be such a sore loser. It’s just a game.” Makoto said, calming her down.


Futaba sighed. “Yeah, yeah… hey, Haru, got any soda?” “Mmhm! It’s downstairs in the fridge.” “Gotcha. Anyone else want one?” “Yeah, get me one!” Ann said. Futaba stood up, and the shrunken Akechi came loose from Futaba’s buttcheek, tumbling down onto the bed. “If I ever get my hands on that stupid lolita bitch, I’m going to TEAR HER LIMB FROM LIMB!” Akechi screamed. “Oh, Futaba knocked this pillow off the bed…” Haru said, swinging back the pillow across the bed, accidentally hitting Makoto in the face.


“Ah! Haru, watch where you swing that pillow!” “Ahaha! Are you OK, Makoto?” Ann said, giggling. “Wh-why are you laughing?” “Cus it’s funny!” “Oh yeah? Well…” Makoto picked up a pillow and swung it at Ann. “Oof! … *snort* Ahahaha! Nice one, Makoto, but I won’t lose!” Ann said, picking up another pillow and swinging it. Makoto, with her quick reflexes, dodged it, causing her to hit Haru instead. “Ooh! Ahaha, good one Ann! Now it’s my turn~!” “...Uh oh.”


As Haru began her vicious assault on Ann and the Pillow Fight (or, more accurately, Pillow Massacre) began, Akechi was caught in the crossfire. Their knees slid around like trains barreling down the tracks. Even as agile as Akechi was, his size made it far more difficult to dodge the incoming onslaught than he’d care to admit. As he was dodging and weaving through the bombardment, Futaba came back in the room. “Got the so- Woah, pillow fight! Nyeheheheh!” She said, leaping onto the bed and slamming another pillow onto the nearest person- Haru. Immediately upon impact, Haru shot Futaba a look that, if looks could kill, Haru would have just become a serial killer.


“Uh oh…” was all she could squeak out before Haru advanced with a mighty step- a step that happened to be right on Akechi. He could feel his ribs cracking, his bones creaking like old floorboards with the intense pressure of Haru’s sadistic, uncaring foot. When she finally raised her foot back up, Akechi fell off and bounced on the bed, before Haru’s ass collapsed on him as well, crushing him even more mercilessly than her foot did. “Can’t… these morons… feel me at all…?!” He said, before a thought came into his head.


“Wait a minute… maybe they can’t? If we have our masks on, that must mean we’re in the Metaverse- at least, in some capacity. That would also explain why we aren’t in our full outfits- they don’t perceive us as a threat! No, not just that- they don’t perceive us at all!” Akechi pieced it all together in his head, before Haru finally lifted her ass off him. “Phew, that was fun!” “Ungh… need… potion…” The girls all moaned. “I commend you on your powers of deduction, detective.” A voice rang through Akechi’s head. “Of course, now that you know too much, I’ll have to adjust your form to be even smaller.” “What the hell are you talking about?!” “Just a moment.” “Man, that pillow fight made me hungry…” Ann said, getting ready to fall face-down on the bed- her breasts aimed squarely at Akechi. “Need desserts…” She moaned, her breasts descending at an alarming rate. “Hmph, too much outside interference. I suppose I’ll have to do it manually…” “AaaaaaaAAHHHHH-” Akechi screamed before fading into the same blue light Yusuke and Ryuji had become earlier.


Meanwhile, as all that was going on previously was happening, Joker and Morgana were clawing their way out of the thick glob of frosting they had become entrenched in. Finally, Joker managed to get a hold on a sprinkle, tearing himself out of the prison of frosting, sputtering and coughing up chunks of frosting. He wrenched Morgana out, who’d been holding onto his other hand. “*cough, cough*... We… Made it…” Morgana said, hacking up a lung. “Yeah, me too… I’ll go get them” Makoto said from across the room, striding over to the desk and tray of cupcakes. “Not good…” Joker said, attempting to climb away, only to be knocked off balance by Makoto picking up the tray and bringing it to the bed. “Here we are!” “Ahh, yes! Let’s dig in!” Ann said excitedly, immediately going for her first cupcake- the very same one Morgana and Joker were trapped in.


The cupcake hurtled towards Ann’s mouth, and Joker was about to jump off the sprinkle and onto Ann’s lap. “Alright, Morgana, on 3: 1, 2- Hey, Morgana!” “Lady Ann… she’s so… huge…” “Now isn’t the time to be gawking, Mona!” “Lady Annnnn…” Morgana drooled. Joker gripped the cat’s bulbous head. “Mona! Snap out of it! She’s going to EAT US!” “Eaten by Lady Ann… Wait. Oh, crap, that’s bad!” As the two prepared to jump, they could feel the rushing current of Ann’s hot breath. Her enormous, thick tongue was sliding out and was moments away from licking the frosting off.


“NOW!” Joker shouted, the two leaping off the sprinkle and landing in the space between the wrapper and the cupcake. “Ungh! Dammit! At this rate-” “Don’t you dare finish that thought, Mona.” Joker said, trying to separate the wrapper. “You eat the frosting first, Ann?” Makoto asked. “Of course! The frosting’s the best part!” “Then shouldn’t you have it last?” Futaba commented. “Hey, I don’t judge you by the way you eat food, do I?” “Now, now, let’s not fight. Simply enjoy the cupcakes, OK?” Haru said, trying to be the voice of reason. “Yeah, I will!” Ann said, taking the back of the wrapper off and sending Mona and Joker tumbling to the tray of desserts once again.


“Back to square one…” “Not exactly. We aren’t in frosting this time, at least.” Joker reassured. “Alright, now we just need to think of a plan. What can we do, what can we do…” As Joker deliberated, someone’s hand latched onto a nearby vanilla frosting cupcake that Morgana happened to be standing right next to. Their thumb pinched him to the cupcake and soared into the air. “Any ideas, Morgana? …Morgana?” Joker turned around to see the advisor of the Phantom Thieves soaring through the air. “Morgana!” He cried, trying to shoot out his grappling hook. No good- it was caked with frosting. “Oh no, come on!” Joker said, wiping it off as fast as he possibly could. “There- Hang on, Morga-” He was cut off by a giant thumb smashing him against the wrapper. A familiar feeling thumb… soft, warm, smooth… He knew exactly who’s thumb this was. He’d touched it dozens of times already. After all, it was his girlfriend’s.


Morgana was also somewhat familiar with this thumb. A kind, caring thumb, with a bit of a hidden side… As the hand holding him was shifted to unwrap the cupcake, his suspicions were right- he’d been grabbed by Haru. And now he was on a crash course with her mouth. “Alright, Metaverse. If there was ever a time for me to turn into a bus, it’d be now. So come on… bus… bussss…!” He  closed his eyes as he strained, until he finally felt his body change- but only a little. He looked behind him. His tail had become an exhaust pipe. “Oh, you’ve gotta be kidding…!” He exclaimed, looking back to see Haru’s teeth floating past, the cupcake hovering into the vast black hole of her gaping maw. The tough white pillars crashed down, trapping Morgana in pitch black as she chewed her treat… and Morgana along with it.


“Ohh, these cupcakes are delicious!” Haru said. “Time for mine!” Makoto said, opening her mouth and flooding Joker in a deluge of humid exhalation. Joker was stuck like a tent peg, struggling to escape as Makoto brought the dessert past her lips, past the gums… “I can’t believe I’m going to die in my girlfriend’s stomach…!” …Joker didn’t finish the rhyme. Her teeth smashed through the soft treat, chewing it a couple times before she swallowed, sending Joker careening down the slimy tunnel of her throat, down into the depths of her stomach. As he splashed into the acid, Joker began to glow blue, slowly fading away. “W-What the…?! What’s going o-” And like that, he vanished from within his girlfriend’s insides…


“Ungh… wha…” Joker moaned, his eyes wrenching themselves open from what felt like a deep sleep. “What the…? Where…?” He felt… wet. And it also smelled like… grapes? What was this? He stared at the blue ceiling; wait, blue? Not just that- it looked exactly like the ceiling of the velvet room! “H-Hey, Joker! It’s you!” Ryuji called. “Ryuji?! What’s going on?” “I dunno, but Yusuke and I’ve been here a while. You and Morgana both just, kinda… showed up!” “What? How? We were getting eaten, right?” Morgana said. “Hey, your guess is as good as mine! I was crushed by Ann’s ass!” “Hey! Don’t be so crass about Lady Ann’s rear!” “You CANNOT seriously be arguing about this with me right now.”


“Would you two quiet down? There are more important things at hand.” Yusuke chastised. “Say, Yusuke- any idea where we are?” “Well… from the smell of grapes, and the liquidy seansation, I’d say we’re-” “In a glass of wine” A familiar voice explained. In the distance, thundering noises came closer, and closer, and closer, until she came into view. The one who’d put them all in this mess.


Lavenza.


“YOU! Why the hell’d you do this to us, you crazy ass lady?!” Ryuji bellowed. “I told you that already. I told you I’d entwine your fates to your comrades- and that entwining is almost complete.” She explained, dropping Akechi (who was now slightly smaller than the others) into the alcohol. “What do you mean you’re almost done?” Yusuke questioned. “Those trampling and crushings were merely a sample. They were conducted by all your companions at the same time. Here, we will decide which of them will receive whom. And then… your individual fates will be sealed.” “Quit speakin’ so vague!” Ryuji barked. Lavenza just sighed. “...I think what she means is, the girls are each going to decide which of use they’re going to have with them forever.” “Wha-?! How the hell’re they supposed to do that?!” “You’ll find out.”


“Umm… guys, I hate to bring this up now, but… I can’t move.” “Neither can I…” “Yes. I can’t have my little victims running away now, can I? Now, you just asked how they’ll decide which of you to take, yes? Well, now’s the time. Watch as your prospective owners discuss your fates…” She said, casting an image into the wine that, somehow, they could all see and hear. It was like they were really there…


The girls were all laying beneath the covers, their sleeping bags all poking out a bit from underneath (presumably to prevent blanket hogging). “Hey, so… the guys didn’t show up. Isn’t that weird?” “I will say, I’m a bit disappointed… but, to be honest, I had so much fun, I sort of forgot they weren’t here, teehee!” “I wouldn’t worry about them too much, either. Besides, the boys can take care of themselves. It’s nice for just the girls to hang out.” Makoto said, to which the other girls nodded. “Yeah! You know… it almost felt like they were with us, too. Know what I mean?” “I kinda get you, Futaba. Oh, I just had a fun idea!” Ann said, turning to look at the other girls.


“What was your idea?” Makoto asked. “Well, what if- and this is, like, a HUGE if- but… if you could have any of the boys as your shrunken little pet or something, who would it be and what would you do with them?” Ann asked. “Oh… so that’s how…” Joker whined.


“What kind of question is that?” Futaba said with a raised eyebrow. “It’s just a little hypothetical! Come on, it’s not serious. It’s not the boys are literally going to shrink or something.” “Can they get any more on the nose?” Ryuji retorted. “I don’t know, isn’t that a bit… personal?” “Yeah, but Joker, Ryuji and I did something similar in Hawaii. Come on, it’ll be fun! It’s not even that hard! Come on, please!” Ann said, practically begging. “I’m not sure…” Haru muttered. “Alright, y’know what? I’ll go first, get the ball rolling.” Ann said, clearing her throat, about to seal one of the Thieves’s fates without even realizing it.


“If I had one of the boys as a tiny, it’d have to be… Ryuji!” She stated. Suddenly, Ryuji’s body fell into the wine, with only his head above it. “W-What the?!” “Ryuji? Why him?” “Well, we’ve both known each other since we were kids, so I’d be a lot more comfortable around him. Plus, it’d be kinda fun to tease him. As for what I’d do… I’d probably sit on him!” As Ann said this, Ryuji’s head darted underwater and vanished. When he awoke, he felt pressure on both sides of his body. Far away, and obscured by whatever was pressuring him, was a voice- Makoto’s voice. “You’d sit on him?!” “Yeah. I’ve done it before. Well, just his lap, but when you think about it, sitting on his little body also counts as his lap!” Ann said, giggling. “Yep, this butt of mine and that blondie…” She grasped one of her cheeks, massaging it around and unwittingly grinding Ryuji between her generous ass, “The two of them are inseparable~!”


“Alright, who’s next?” Ann beckoned. “Hmm… Alright, I guess I’ll go!” Futaba said. “Let’s see… first, I’ll pick a boy…” “Can’t choose Ryuji! I’ve got him covered already~” Ann said, smacking her butt (and giving Ryuji a flashbang). “Wha- But you said.” “I know, but, y’know, finders keepers and all that.” “Fine, fine, whatever. Let’s see… Well, I’d definitely want Inari.” She said. Yusuke’s body sank into the wine just like Ryuji’s. “Oh, no…!” “And as for what I’d do… hmmm… I think I’d use him as a toe separator!” “Not her foot agaiii-!”Yusuke couldn’t even finish before he was lodged between Futaba’s big and second toe. “Gah! This is-” Before he could finish a droplet of sweat slid onto Yusuke’s body. Futaba scrunched her toes, squeezing Yusuke like a stress toy. “Inari always acts so high and mighty. I wonder how he’d react to being small in my toes? Nyeheheh~” Futaba chuckled, rubbing her feet together, sealing Yusuke’s fate between her feet…


“What about you, Haru?” Ann asked. “Hang on, what about Akechi?” Makoto interrupted. “What ABOUT Akechi?” Ann scoffed. “That is true. He was going to betray us. Hmm… Oh, I know! I’d like to have Morgana!” Morgana’s body sank beneath the wine. “Morgana? Really?” “Mmhm! Back when we first met, we both took a shine to each other. If he were small, I’d give him a nice, warm hug~” She squeezed her chest, Morgana teleporting between them the moment she did. “Agghhhh! H-Ha…ruuu…!!” Morgana pleaded as Haru continued to squeeze her breasts tighter and tighter…


“Now it’s just you, Makoto.” Ann said. “Did you notice we took everyone but one?” Haru teased. “Yes, well… thanks for leaving Joker with me.” “Well, of course. I’m not gonna leave you with a tiny that isn’t your boyfriend, after all!” “Y-Yes, well, um…” “Sooo~? What would you do?” Ann cooed, hand on her hip. Joker’s body, meanwhile, was plunged in the wine, waiting for Makoto to inevitably tie their fates together… forever…


“If Joker were my tiny, I’d like to keep him close to me at all times… somewhere close to me, that I know he’s there. But also somewhere private and personal. I think… I’d put him in the waistband of my panties…” And just like that, Joker was teleported to Makoto’s waist. He was perched at least 2 feet (relative to him) above her crotch. His lower body was trapped by the waistband of Makoto’s pajamas, totally unable to move. “Damn, really?! Woah… I mean, we knew you guys were dating, but PANTIES?!” Ann exclaimed. “P-Please don’t tell Sis! She’d kill me if she found out!” “Don’t worry, Mako-chan- your secret is safe with us~” “Thank you…” Unbeknownst to them, Makoto had another secret with her now. One she’d carry with her forever…


“Aha… Ahahaha… AHAHAHAHAHA!” Akechi cackled up at the towering Lavenza. “See that? Not one of them bound me to them! Which means I’m free! Ahahahahahaha!” “Not quite.” “Ahahahah-huh?” “Makoto mentioned something about her sister. You work alongside her, do you not? The prosecutor, Sae Niijima?” “...No. No, you wouldn’t!” Lavenza grinned as she switched the view of the wine glass from Haru’s bedroom to the Niijima’s apartment.


Sae entered the abode, exhausted and stretching. “Damn it, where’s that Akechi when you need him? I waited for him for nearly 4 hours! Ugh, my head is throbbing looking at those cases all day…” Sae whined as she traipsed into her room. “*sigh* Sae? You need a stress toy…” She said, kicking her shoes off and climbing on top of the covers of her bed. Sae chuckled to herself over something. “Maybe if Akechi were small, I’d be able to get to him when I need him.” Akechi’s body swung under the wine. “NO! NO, NO, NO! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING! I WON’T BE THIS WORTHLESS WORKAHOLIC’S INVISIBLE PET!” He cried.


Sae continued chuckling to herself. “Maybe having a tiny Akechi wouldn’t be so bad. Like taking care of a pet.” She snorted at her thought process. “Put him in a little collar…” She said. A collar immediately spawned around Akechi’s neck. “OH, COME ON!” He yelled. “My little pet Akechi… I’d keep him in my pocket and play with him when I got home, make him rub my feet, be my seat cushion… ohhh, the things I’d do.” She said. “Well, there you have it. Farewell, Trickster.” Lavenza said. “NO! WAIT! YOU- YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO MMEEEEeeee…-” Akechi cried as he was whisked down into the wine, teleported straight against Sae’s sole.


Akechi panted in panic. He got up and ran away, but a chain quickly spawned and leashed him to a toe ring that had also just spawned on Sae’s second toe. “This is… Stupid…!” He complained as the chain shortened and pulled him closer to Sae’s towering, aching sole. “Man… I wish I did have a small person to rub my feet right now…” Sae said, looking around. Akechi was forced to obey Sae’s command, although she didn’t realize it was one at all. She picked up a book on her nightstand and opened it from a bookmark she’d placed. “And I’m really glad Makoto isn’t around to hear these things…” She said, delving into her book, leaving her invisible pet to toil away at his task, forever…


THE END