- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An art trade I did with my good friend Fioracle on Twitter! We both decided to do something with Susato Mikotoba from Great Ace Attorney, so they made a render and I wrote this story! I really like how both our creations came out.  With that said, hope y'all enjoy!

Susato slowly opened her eyes, yawning as she stretched her arms up. She rubbed her eyes, and stared down at the end of her bed. She wriggled her toes, producing a small jingling noise. She pulled back the covers, revealing her slender legs, sporting a toe ring on the second toe of her right foot. On the bed, tied to that same ring, was a small person, leashed to Susato’s toe. “Good morning, little one~! I see you aren’t struggling to get away this time. Is it a safe assumption that you are growing more accustomed to me and my feet, hm~?” Susato chuckled, pinching them between her enormous digits and undoing the collar she had on their neck, before quickly undoing her toe ring as well.


“Well, if you are, then that’s even better, since today we’re going to be doing some more training. Are you excited~?” She asked, placing them on the floor by her enormous peds. As she stood up to her full, incomprehensible height, she looked down at the tiny by her feet. “Go on, little one, you know what to do: wedge yourself between my toes~” She instructed, as her tiny pet slipped between her big and second toe. “There you go, good little pet~. Now hang on tight, I’m moving to the living room.” She said, clenching her toes together and slowly walking her way downstairs, taking extra care not to be too rough on her footsteps, so as not to smash her pet.


She finally arrived at the small living room in the Mikotaba estate, sitting on a nearby chair; her father had certainly taken after a lot since his trip to Britain. She held her foot over the coffee table, releasing her toes grip and dropping them onto the table below. “There you are~. Now, let me just get situated on the couch…” She gracefully descended to the couch, leaning back and sighing. 


“Alright, the first lesson…” She began, kicking her feet up on the table. The tiny stared up at the monumental peds; the smoothness, the slight hills made by the wrinkles, the slight sheen on the soles… it was downright hypnotic for the tiny in her possession. After all, they had been forced against it for… well, they had lost track of how long. They kept track for the first week or so, but after a while, long stretches of time simply faded away into Susato’s soft, warm, welcoming soles…


“Ahem! Are you even paying attention, little one?” Susato brought the tiny back down to earth. “Oh, were you entranced~? I’m terribly sorry to break you out of your enrapturement, but we must begin the first lesson. Now, when you see my feet up on the table, what do you do~?” She questioned, wriggling her toes in anticipation as the tiny ran up to them and began licking the warm, sweaty soles. “Good~! Very good, little one~!” Susato cooed at her rigorously licking tiny.


“But, I won’t always ask you to lick. What else should you do should that occur?” She quizzed. The tiny quickly switched up their licking into kissing. “That is good as well. But there’s a third thing you’re missing~” She alluded, making the tiny stop for a brief moment as they realized their mistake. They promptly spread their arms and began massaging the soft, squishy sole. “There you go~! Very good~” Susato praised, picking the tiny up and lifting them to her face.


“Such a good, obedient little pet you are~, aren’t you~?” She cooed, looming her pointer finger over her pet’s head and gently patting it. “Good pet~” She said, bringing her hand closer to her face, and placing the smallest, gentlest of kisses on the tiny in her possession. Pulling back, she giggled at the flustered tiny in her palm. “You know what? You’ve been so good today, I think you deserve a special treat~” She said, walking to her nearby boot and lowering her hand inside the cramped, musty space. “There we are~. You’ll get to come with Master on her trip to the market today~! Aren’t you excited~?” She said. The tiny inside nodded vigorously, almost like a bobblehead.


“I thought so~!” She said, lowering her foot in, blocking almost all light inside the tight space. “Don’t worry, little one- I’ll step lightly, OK? Just make sure to pleasure my feet the same way you were earlier, OK?” She said. In response, the tiny kissed the bottom of her foot. Susato giggled, “Good pet~. Now, brace yourself~!” She said, bringing her foot into her favorite pair of boots, smothering the little thing beneath her peds.


“I hope you’re prepared, little one. It’s going to be a long day~” She said, walking off to the market, with her favorite foot pet in toe…

THE END