- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An art trade I did with DeadGravityGTS over on twitter! I wrote a story about Akari taking her shrunken girlfriend Arezu with her on a long expedition, and he drew an amazing image! Which you can see here: https://twitter.com/EdgerickTheTiny/status/1505255261589499906?s=20&t=_gqsGCemynmeAyqvZWXibA
With all that said, I hope you guys enjoy this story!

“Huff… huff…” Akari panted her way up to the nearest base camp, the sweat and heat in her boots building up with each step, her aching feet screaming with each step, pain shooting through like little pins and needles. As she finally arrived, she noticed nobody was there- and that she would have the bed all to herself. She smirked and made to unpack her satchel. She flopped down on the bed, taking a moment to recover herself, before taking off her boots and releasing all the pent up steam inside. “Geez, like a sauna in there. How’s my little ‘assistant’ doing~?”


Now that the foot had been released, a tiny person could now be seen, drenched in sweat, and panting like crazy, with her eyes closed and a big smug smile on her face. “Your feet, huff, smell, huff, when you walk too much…” She commented. “Wha- hey! That’s mean, Arzy!” Akari whined, fishing her lover out of the footwear. “Besides, that’s not what you said when I caught you sniffing my boots!” “Hey, I never said they smelled bad! At least, I like it~” Akari blushed at her compliment, but quickly tried to take back control. “W-Well, anyways, I caught you sniffing around for 3 seconds! That means 3 whole weeks in my boot! So you’d better get used to it!” She said, trying a little too hard to sound both ominous and alluring, which ultimately meant she failed at both.


Arezu and Akari have a rule at their house; if either of them catches the other sniffing their shoes, then, depending on how many seconds they spent sniffing, they would have to spend an equal amount of weeks inside their shoe. They even had a whiteboard with a tally to keep track of how many weeks they would spend. Arezu’s side currently had 3 tallies. Akari had wracked up so many that they ultimately decided to take a break so that the smell wasn’t permanent (it didn’t help that Akari was not exactly the sneakiest person in the house. Or that Arezu would leave her shoes out in plain sight just to catch her). 


“You alright, Kari? You seem a little worked up.” “Yeah… probably cus I’ve been walking all day… I’m not used to having a tiny person in my shoe-” “Like I am?” “Yeah, like you.” Arezu chuckled at her girlfriend’s honesty. “Aww, don’t feel bad! You did pretty good for your first time.” “R-Really?” “Yeah!” Akari blushed even deeper. “Man… even when she’s as small as an ant she makes me all flustered…” Akari thought to herself. Even at her miniscule size, Arezu was still easily the dominant of the two. Akari needed to find a way to take control back, and fast. When suddenly, she had an idea!

“Oh, Arzy~” She cooed, “My feet are absolutely exhausted. Sure would be nice if I had a little T.L.C.~” She said, taking off her moist socks and tossing them in her satchel. She brought her feet in on either side of Arezu. “So~... which one did you wanna worship first~” She teased, winking at her to sell the effect. Arezu put her finger to her chin. “Ah, geez… the left one is really comfortable… but the right one is just a bit sweatier… Hmmm…” After a moment of contemplation, Arezu threw herself on the right foot, digging her whole body into the plush sole as deep as she could, taking a deep sniff until her lungs couldn’t take in anymore of her lover’s musk.


“Wow, you went right to work! That’s it, dig deep, breathe deep. Take it all in~” She said, moving her free foot closer, slowly entombing her significant other in a makeshift coffin of her swampy, acrid feet. Arezu didn’t notice anything, completely entranced by the sensations of Akari’s perfect feet. Akari slowly rubbed her feet together, grinding Arezu against the plush walls. She couldn’t take it anymore. She gripped Akari’s foot as hard as she could and plunged her face into the deep skin of Akari’s sole, latching her lips onto the musky surface and sucking as hard as she could.


“Wow, is that what I look like when I’m on Arezu’s feet? Huh. I kinda get why she likes it so much now…” Akari thought to herself, separating her feet and peeking at Arezu’s squirming, pathetic form. “Did… did she not notice the other foot?” She thought. “Man, she’s really going at it…” Akari watched as Arezu practically started devouring her foot, smothering it with as much affection as her body could give. She glanced around and saw her socks hanging out of her satchel, and a wide grin spread across her sweaty face.


She reached for the socks, wrung them out a little bit, and pulled the first onto her free foot. “Oh, Arzy~” Akari cooed, calling for her girlfriend. Arezu dug her face out of Akari’s foot, staring up at her, panting. “I’ve really gotta get going. But that doesn’t mean you should stop having fun~” She began pulling the other sock on, Arezu’s face lighting up with joy as she planted her face back into the foot, before being blanketed in wooly darkness as Akari slipped her sock back on.

“There we go, all set~!” She said, standing up, feeling fully refreshed. “Alright, it’s a full day’s trip back to Jubilife from here. Maybe even longer if I take a detour to catch some rare pokemon. Better get comfy in there, my little Arzy~” She teased, getting up, marching on through the Obsidian Fields, a long, long journey just ahead of her; and a small, horny girlfriend to keep her company~.


THE END