- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A collab with DeadGravityGTS once again! We were both in a huuuge mood for Melony from Pokemon, and he made a drawing that I couldn't resist writing something for! I hope you all enjoy it as much as we did making our respective pieces!

Bea was a proud Pokemon battler. She was the fighting type gym leader; she’d trained both her and her Pokemon’s bodies to their limits and beyond. She’d faced down tough opponents on and off the clock. She was probably one of the strongest people in Galar, confident in her abilities and power. But now? Now, to the opposition before her, she was weak. Powerless. She was nothing. “T-This… this can’t be happening! This is impossible!” Bea was panting, covered in sweat. Most of it wasn’t hers; it was her opponent’s. No, “opponent” wasn’t accurate, not in this case. Bea was covered in her owner’s sweat.


But Bea wouldn’t quit; she just kept punching and kicking and fighting. It didn’t do her any good. The battle was already over. She’d been swiftly defeated- now she just had to be dealt with. As Bea relented, the air shook as her owner spoke to her:

“Goodness, you’re still quite the energetic little thing, aren’t you~? Not that I mind, of course, but do try to change the spot on my foot that you’re massaging, OK, dear?”


Her words made Bea’s bones rattle. It was the voice of one of her fellow gym leaders- now it was the voice of her captor. Her master. It was the voice of Melony. Bea had challenged her to a pokemon battle as usual. Melony had joked around, talking about how she was looking smaller. At least, Bea thought it was a joke. Now she was staring down a wrinkly, perspiring, stinking foot that was larger than any building she could possibly compare it to. She was nothing before its presence. She was a speck. A negligible dot to the mature woman’s peds.


“NO! THIS ISN’T A MASSAGE!” Bea screamed in protest, punching and kicking and flailing even harder than before. Melony let out a contented sigh; to Bea, it sounded like a hurricane. As Melony relaxed, she scrunched her toes, the wrinkles on her foot becoming even thicker. Bea, unfortunately, wasn’t paying attention, and her very next punch was lodged in the crevasse of one of Melony’s countless wrinkles. She tried to pull it out, yanking as hard as she possibly could, but to no avail. It was trapped in Melony’s foot. “Her warm, soft, smooth aromatic… no! Stop thinking about that, Bea! You… you have to get away! No matter how nice and… inviting and… better she is!” Bea thought as she kept trying to free herself from the vice grip of Melony’s sole.



“Have you finally settled down? Perfect! Now, let’s get you ready for your new life with me~. Doesn’t that sound nice~? Spending the rest of your little life with me~?”


Bea had to stop struggling, having exhausted herself from battling Melony’s foot. Now, she was powerless to fight back as Melony’s enormous hands began to descend on her like winged beasts. Her fingers piled on top of her, latching onto Bea’s clothes from all sides.


“First, let’s take off these pesky rags. You certainly won’t be needing them anymore- only people wear clothes, after all~”


Bea yelped in shock as Melony’s hands suddenly soared away, tearing her clothes off in one fell swoop. She tried to cover her breasts and privates, her face flush with embarrassment. Bea was usually fine with this kind of thing, confident of her body; but something about Melony’s omnipotent eye gawking at her gave her cause for concern.


“Now, now, there’s no need for that! A pet like you has nothing to be embarrassed about~”


Despite Melony’s attempt to be reassuring, her superior tone of voice made it very difficult to take at face value. Bea quickly turned away, not wanting to look at the monolithic mother. Melony sighed, causing another gust on Bea’s back. She was so indignant and humiliated, lost in her own thoughts, that she didn’t notice Melony’s hand descending on her again. She shrieked as Melony pinched her between her thumb and forefinger, wriggling in the iron grip between them. “Her fingers are warm and soft… just like her feet…” Bea thought as she soared through the air, her ears popping from the change in pressure, closing her watery eyes as she was raised up into the sky. When she finally stopped, Bea opened her eyes, looking into Melony’s titanic eye, blue and deep as the ocean. Just one look was enough to shake Bea to her core.


“See? You haven’t got anything Mama hasn’t seen before~, silly little thing~.”


The longer Bea looked, the more frightened she became. Her poor little mind couldn’t possibly fathom anything, let alone a person, being this huge. To her, Melony was this incomprehensible thing, a physical impossibility, a horrific amalgamation of flesh that simply shouldn’t be. She couldn’t look at Melony for long without becoming fearful for her life; she started fighting back, kicking and squirming, incoherently screaming her lungs out, tears flowing like a waterfall.


“Awwww, you poor thing. Is Mama Melony really that scary? Come here- a little kiss should assuage your fears~”


It did nothing of the sort. Bea saw Melony’s puckered lips approaching, catching a quick glimpse of the teeth behind the pink fleshy curtain, and started thrashing even harder. Melony didn’t even notice, bringing her lips ever closer to the miniscule thing in her grasp. She squeezed her fingers to push Bea a bit outwards, brought her lips close, and…


MMMMMMMMMWAHHHHH~!


It was like having a dozen fireworks set off in her ear at once. Bea couldn’t hear anything- matter of fact, she couldn’t really feel anything either. She felt… weightless. A rare moment of serenity. Alone with herself. “What on Earth is even happening…? Why is this happening to me?! Why is… why’s Melony doing this to me?! This is… this is too much! Doesn’t she realize she’s hurting me?! I thought that we were friends! She’s… she’s trying to turn me into her obedient little pet! I won’t let her! I won’t be her pet! I refuse!” Bea thought, just before she regained consciousness, right as Melony was speaking to her.


“See? Mama knows what she’s doing~. You can rest easy, my little Bea- you’re safe with me~”


If there’s one thing Bea wasn’t doing, it was resting. As a matter of fact, she was concocting a new “battle plan.” “If blunt attacks like punches and kicks won’t work… then I’ll have to use a piercing attack!” She thought, opening her mouth and lunging at Melony’s finger. Her teeth sank into Melony’s fingerprint; they barely made any impact. Despite that, Melony still felt it- she felt it as an imperceptible itch. And she, obviously, wasn’t too pleased…


“Did you just… bite me? Your OWNER? How ungrateful can you be?! I take you into my care, comfort you when you’re frightened, and you have the gall to BITE ME?! You, pet, need a harsh lesson in respect!”    


Bea was soon hurtling backwards through the air, Melony’s hand traveling on a downward trajectory. When Melony’s hand finally settled, Bea was able to get a good look at where she was now. All she was an impossible wall of curved denim; Melony’s ass, stretching out the back of her jeans. Bea could practically hear it screaming out in pain.


“Perhaps an hour spent as my cushion will straighten you out!”


Bea’s heart sank as she saw Melony’s other hand wrestle the back of her pants down. The curtain of denim forcibly lowered to show the mountainous canyon behind it. She was wearing crystal-blue panties; actually, “wear” is a bit of a strong word. They didn’t do much of anything to actually cover her overwhelming posterior. Matter of fact, it would be more accurate to say that her underwear was being completely enveloped and devoured by Melony’s gluttonous ass.


Melony didn’t waste any time; Bea was plunged deep into the canyon of ass, all light completely consumed by the warm darkness between her buttcheeks. As Melony's hand retreated back outside the dank confines, the walls immediately smashed back together. Bea had all the air knocked out of her, her bones aching as she struggled to keep the boulders on either side of her apart- at least, apart enough to keep from turning her into a pulp.


Of course, it didn’t do her any good. Melony probably didn’t even notice her pointless struggles as she began to return her ass to its rightful spot in the groove it had created on her sofa. Once it landed, Bea immediately lost her strength, smashed from all directions: she was getting crunched like trash in a compactor. She tried to push back, but she could barely move- it looked more like she was twitching than consciously moving. Suddenly, Melony spoke, still audible even through countless tons of assflesh:


“There we are. Trapped in my butt… are you feeling humiliated yet, pet? Demoralized? Dehumanized? I certainly hope so. If not, well… I’ve got a few episodes of my soaps to watch through. That should take about… 3 hours? Give or take? In any case, I can guarantee you’ll have plenty of time to properly let your new position sink in. Talk to you later~”


Bea was struggling to retain her consciousness. She was entombed, totally unable to fight back against the sheer immensity of Melony’s butt. “No… no…! S-Stay strong, Bea! Stay… stay awake! Just… have to… stay… a… awake…” Bea thought, before, reluctantly, drifting into slumber…


Bea felt as if she was floating, listing lazily in a void of white. “Am I… dreaming? Or am I dead…? It’s hard to tell…” She thought; as she thought it, an omnipresent voice that was exactly like hers emanated throughout the blank infinity she found herself in. “Where am I?” She spoke-thought. “This must be some sort of… existential dream! Yeah! MY dream! I… I am the master here! I am powerful here! Here, I am God! I-I’m a God!!” 


“THAT’S NO WAY FOR PETS TO TALK~”


Bea whipped her head around to see Melony, even larger than before, rising out of the void. Her arrival turned the floor into a liquid, and as she rose upwards, she sent a cascading wave of it Bea’s way. But she was stuck, completely immobile in the white substance. It washed over her, enveloping her in what felt like soft fabric. When she finally stopped, she tried to move, but now found herself tangled in some sort of massive threads. “Wh-what is this?!” she thought-screamed.


“WHY, THAT’S MY SHIRT, DEAR. YOU SEEM TO HAVE FOUND YOURSELF TANGLED AROUND MY CHEST~”


“N-NO!! GET ME OUT OF HERE! I-I WANNA GO HOME!”

“YOU ARE HOME, SILLY THING. RIGHT WHERE YOU BELONG~”


“DON’T- DON’T SAY THAT! I DON’T BELONG HERE! I-I DON’T!” Bea tore herself out of the threads, tumbling down her buxom chest. She flew off her breasts like launching off a ramp, hurtling down the length of her abdomen before crashing onto the immense landscape of Melony’s thigh. She stood up quickly, looking up to see Melony’s hand hurtling down towards her.


“WHERE ARE YOU GOING, BEA~? MAMA WANTS HER LITTLE PET~”


Bea covered her ears and grit her teeth. She began running, as fast as she could, down Melony’s thigh. But no matter how much she ran, she never made any ground. She glanced back up; Melony’s hand showed no signs of stopping. She kept sprinting, faster and faster, but still didn’t go anywhere. The shadow of the hand began to grow thick and dark, and before she knew it, it was too late.


“MAMA’S GOING TO HAVE TO DOMESTICATE YOU~”


Bea leapt forward with a cry, cut short by Melony’s hand enveloping her, leaving her in darkness. After a moment, it felt like she was… laying on a carpet. She opened her eyes, but still saw only darkness. As she inhaled through her nose, she caught a distinct smell. It was somewhat stale, not dissimilar to the smell of… exercise socks? “Where am I?” She wondered. It seemed now that she simply spoke her thoughts aloud, as the omnipotent voice had seemingly disappeared. All of a sudden, everything began to rumble and quake, and a droning, grinding noise rang out as light began seeping in. Bea shielded her eyes, unable to see with the intense brightness. Once her eyes adjusted, she saw it: Melony, standing over her in an ocean of old socks


“WELCOME TO MY SOCK DRAWER, PET~. DO YOU LIKE IT~? NICE AND COZY AND…”


She took an exaggerated sniff, the gust nearly ripping Bea away from the threads.


STINKY~?”


The aroma invaded her nose, slithering down her esophagus into her lungs. And yet, despite how much she desperately wanted to hate it… she couldn't. It was addictive. Intoxicating. Despite this, she still pinched her nose shut.


"NOW, NOW, DON'T TRY TO FIGHT IT! SILLY THING~. HERE, I KNOW WHAT WILL HELP YOU~"


She pinched Bea out of the drawer, before leaning back and flopping onto a couch. The same couch she was sitting on earlier. She leaned forward, sliding Bea right through her toe cleavage. Bea gagged as Melony lowered her down the sky-scraping foot, grinding her against the aged sole all the way to the base of the heel.


“GO ON, PET- CARESS YOUR OWNER’S ACHING SOLES. BREATHE DEEP THEIR SMELL. WE BOTH KNOW YOU WANT TO~”


Bea turned away, sinking to the floor. She vigorously nodded no.


“COME NOW, PET. IF YOU KEEP DENYING YOUR DESIRES, YOU COULD VERY WELL-”


As Bea nodded, her head flew off. There was no blood; there were no external signs that showed that her head wasn’t just detachable at all. Bea’s body felt around, picking up her stray head and clutching it close to her. “N-No! I don’t want this! I’ve never wanted this!”


“NEVER? ARE YOU CERTAIN?”


“Of course I’m certain! I’ve never even once thought about your feet, Melony! I-I wouldn’t be caught dead licking your soles! I… I’ve never thought about your perfect feet!!” Bea screamed, before screwing her head back on. She looked up at Melony; she wasn’t pleased in the slightest.


“I DON’T UNDERSTAND YOU, BEA… YOU JUST KEEP DENYING YOUR TRUE FEELINGS. THAT KIND OF THING WILL ONLY LEAD TO HEARTACHE AND HURT. MAYHAPS YOU’RE JUST A GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT? IF THAT’S THE CASE…”

Melony brought her foot over Bea, holding it above her like a blimp.


“...I’VE GOT ONE THAT WILL SHATTER YOUR BARRIERS OF DENIAL.”


That was her only warning. It came down instantly, completely unfettered. Bea was reduced to nothing beneath it. It enveloped her. It devoured her. It absorbed her.


“TIME FOR A WALK, WOULDN’T YOU AGREE… BEA~?”


She held up the foot she’d just used to stomp on Bea with. There was no stain- no mark that she was even there. She was very clearly not there- it’s almost as if she never was. And yet… Bea could still see. She could even still think. And right now, she saw… Melony’s smirking face. No… she couldn’t have… did Melony turn her into her foot?! How was that even possible?!


“RIGHT THEN; THESE FEET WERE MADE FOR WALKING, AND THAT’S JUST WHAT THEY’LL DO! COME ALONG NOW, BEA- MAMA’S GOT TO GET HER STEPS IN~”


 

Melony brought her Bea-turned-foot down to the floor. She hurtled towards the hard white floor, the plushness of Melony's foot- turned Bea's face- absorbed the impact. Bea was immersed beneath the stuffy darkness that she was. Melony’s scent was her scent, Melony's wrinkles were her wrinkles.


Bea couldn’t do anything but watch, feel, and think. At first, she was spiteful, still in denial: "Why is this happening to me?! What did I do to deserve this?!" Those kinds of thoughts swirled in her head as Melony's bare foot continually smashed against the floor. But after a couple dozen more steps, her thoughts began to change…


"Why… why am I enjoying this? Is there something wrong with me? I don't understand… th-this isn't right… I'm Bea! The fighting type gym leader! The Galar karate prodigy! How could I possibly be thinking about Melony’s soft, warm, comfy, musty… N-No! I'm… not weak… not… submissive…"


"STOP FIGHTING!"


Melony raised her Bea-foot up, stomping it down with all her might. Bea felt something crack, not sure what it could be. All she knew is something important was cracking.


"ACCEPT IT, BEA! ACCEPT YOURSELF FOR WHO YOU ARE!"


Melony kept stomping Bea, pounding her over and over without cease. The more she stomped, the more Bea thought. "But I-I can't! I… I just can't! I…"


STOMP


"I…"


STOMP


"I…!"


STOMP


"I WANT TO BE YOUR PEEEEEEET!"

Bea shouted, cracking out from Melony’s foot, regaining her form, still melded to Melony’s sole. Tears streamed down her face.


"I WANT TO SPEND EVERY DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE SERVING YOU! I WANT YOU TO CALL ME CUTESY NAMES! I WANT TO SPEND HOURS UPON HOURS SNUGGLED AGAINST YOUR PERFECT SKIN! I WANT TO BE HELD AND HUGGED AND HUMILIATED! I WANT TO BE KEPT IN A CAGE AND GAWKED AT LIKE SOME EXOTIC THING! I WANT YOU TO CALL YOURSELF MY MAMA! I-I WANT TO BELONG TO YOU! I WANT TO BE YOURS! I DON’T WANT TO BE BEA ANYMORE- I WANT TO BE YOUR PET!"


Bea poured her heart out to the monumental being she was attached to. Melony gave her a soft, motherly smile.


"SEE~? WAS THAT SO HARD~? NOW, WHAT DO YOU SAY~?"


Bea sniffled, unable to wipe her tears from her face. "I-I'M SORRY, MAMA! I WON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN!"


"PROMISE~?"

"I PROMISE! PLEASE! LET ME BE YOUR PET!" Bea pleaded.


Melony pinched around Bea’s shapely waist, pulling her out of her foot and bringing her up to her lips.


"THAT’S MY GOOD LITTLE GIRL~"


Melony brought Bea closer to her lips… getting bigger… bigger… enveloping her whole body in soft, sticky flesh…

…………


Bea woke up, her head shockingly clear despite being compressed for 3 hours. She felt something around her neck: a collar. Melony probably put it on while she was asleep. She noticed a long, thin chain was attached to a small protrusion from the collar: a leash. She looked up the length of chain, and found it lead all the way up an enormous wall of wrinkled flesh, stopping at an enormous, mighty turret: it ran all the way up Melony’s sole, coming to a stop at a toering, clamped around her gargantuan second toe.


Bea's face broke into a smile. She took a deep breath, greedily taking in the musk of Melony’s foot. She threw herself onto her firm, red-tinted heel, hugging it with her entire body, lapping away at it like a hungry animal. The sudden sensation woke Melony with a start.


"Huh-wha…?!"


Melony cocked her head to the side, catching a glimpse of Bea, diligently serving at her heel. She was a tad surprised, her mouth agape in an oval shape. But after a moment, the surprise faded, giving way to a pleasant smile.


"There's my good girl~"


THE END