- Text Size +

Chapter 6: Digest


With Ylsoi inside my belly, she was using all her power to try and prevent herself from being digested. I was determined not to let her succeed. However, this had another effect. It meant that her hold over her own realm was weakened. It weakened enough that I was able to exert great control over it.


I was making it mine. The purple borders to it attested to as much.


No one could leave it, but the servants of hers that could, wouldn’t dare to try. Those that might think about trying, such as some pseudo-mortals, had not the means. They could not travel the distance of light years to the shimmering purple lights given their diminutive sizes.


Naturally, this increased control made it all the easier to turn the realm’s contents into my meal.


I lifted my foot up and moved it back to set atop her throne. A massive structure to all the realm denizens. To me, it easily fell under my step. As her servants watched in horror, I crushed it. I felt the mixture of flora and stone as it crumbled beneath my right sole.


I laughed a tad as they charged me in anger.


“You want to try and save her? Very well. Come right in. Aaaah~”

I opened my mouth and challenged them. They accepted, flying inside my maw. I gulped the few that didn’t immediately fly down my throat with ease.


It was a foolish act of theirs, but a loyal one. I imagine my servants would have done the same for me if the roles were reversed. Nevertheless they wouldn’t fair very well inside me. If their mistress couldn’t hope to win against my digestion, which hope did they have?

None.


I began to move forward, away from the throne but in a new direction. One I had not yet ravaged. As I did so, I used the void pools I had left behind to finally absorb the meals trapped within. Such was very easy now with Ylsoi’s powers preoccupied resisting the churns of my gut.


My feet fell upon pristine sprawls of city. Unlike before, I was able to absorb these fallen now, making them mine as I took their very souls and energy into my skin.


Moving, I reached down and ripped up the green terrain, taking handfuls of it and whatever structures dotted it into my maw for swallowing. At times, I was lazier, and simply telekinetically tore at the realm instead. Entire chunks of mountains light years tall, many servants and countless pseudo-mortal souls went into my gob and, with a gulp, towards my gut. All the floating universes near me, too, were taken in one way or another.


I flexed my power as well. Wherever my utterly teralithic form moved, it cast a shadow. My power worked so that my shadow was more than a mere bit of darkness. All that fell beneath it was made mine. Taken into me. Absorbed. Structures and weaker beings were absorbed outright, but Ylsoi’s stronger servants were simply teleported from my cast dark into my gut to join their mistress in the celestial stew.


Ylsoi noticed the company, and put up a fuss. Still, once she was in my body it was over for her. Control is greatest over and within one’s own divine form. It was near unheard of for one to escape the body of a divine once ingested. The only being I ever knew to do so was myself.


She was trying very hard to be the second though.


It would be cramped in there. Universes brushing up against her. Countless souls, many those who once served her. That’s ok. There’d be more room soon.


I began to grow.


My digestion was doing its work, and at last I cracked the resistance she used her power to put up. I felt the merest trickle of her power flow into me, become mine already. The tiniest amount of what she had to give. Yet, even that was more than most of what I devoured thus far.


The ground rumbled beneath my feet as they set near the border to another one of her ‘divine’ little cities. My body expanded another teraparsec in height. As it did, toes that dwarfed universes stretched out over the edges of the city. Many more fell to my touch. Many more were taken into my being.


At a point during this steady growth, I grew weary of the game and slid my left foot forward to wipe out the pseudo-mortals and their abodes that way.


I kept moving, kept devouring. I gorged myself on her divine kingdom. The spoils of falling down over her as she stewed in celestial chyme, gradually dwindling as I absorbed her size. Her power. Her everything.


As I did so, I grew. My shadow extended over her realm, and thus I absorbed more of what I left in my wake. Not even the green was left behind. Only void, black like a puddle of ink. Tendrils crept out from which to ensnare the barest scraps left behind. I wouldn’t leave a single atom of Serenity, a single drop of energy behind. It would all be mine.


However, I did stay my growth at 40 teraparsecs, double my old size. It was immensely pleasurable, but I was greedy, and in no danger. I wanted to hold back my full absorption of the power and size my meals offered; that Ylsoi offered. I still digested her of course. I still kept sucking her power, and it got easier the more she shrunk, the weaker she became, within my belly.


Yet, I did not fully make it mine. I let the power simmer in my body for a bit, away from the grubby hands of its former owners and others within. I just held on to it. The pleasure of growing in power and size was immense, and I wanted it to come as an explosive climax.


I had a strong will and a plan in mind, but even with that this was a hard thing to do. The temptation was great, but I held onto it knowing my idea would be even better.


So, at 40 teraparsecs in height, I finished off the rest of her realm. Rather, the denizens of the realm that was once hers and was now mine. My hunger was somewhat abetted at the time with Ylsoi’s hearty form still floundering within, but there was still room for more. Much more.


I became impatient with the area though, looking forward to fully embracing the bounty I kept harvesting from the true-divine meal. I started to rip up more of the realm with my mind. Large chunks of land, spire-filled cities, universes and more simply flew into my mouth at a steady stream. I gulped it all done as my own special void left in my wake spread out across the plane to take into me, that way, that which avoided a direct journey down my throat.


In this way, it wasn’t long before I had devoured everything in the realm that was once Serenity. The only thing left was the black void of my own making and the tentacles that writhed out of it. They could claim no more. Nothing was left. The realm’s contents and its mistress were all in me, so I reabsorbed the special dark I had made. Now, there was just the purple border of the region. To mark it mine.


Ylsoi had shrunk and weakened considerably, yet she was still trillions of light years in height. I still felt her in there, fussing, struggling.


It was delightful, pleasurable. I felt the build-up of the energy and power and size I was storing. The temptation was great. I wanted that release soon, so I didn’t dally.


I moved out of the new purple borders and back into the free-zone. I flew fast, mouth open to take in all in my path. My mind reached out and put more into my path as well. Many lesser gods had thought me done, but the roar of my stomach still echoed out across the omniverse to show them how wrong they were. I took them in alongside whatever universes had percolated into existence along my path.


Said path took me back into my realm. My original realm, that is, where I had awoken early. I entered and moved towards the center. My body was alight with anticipation and ecstasy. I moved my hand to rub my stomach, then up towards my bosom. My other hand felt at my thigh.


My body was wonderful. Divine. Beautiful. Sensual.


And it would become so, so much more.


I slid my right hand down between my legs. At the lightest touch, I let out a roaring coo.


I had not felt this sensitive in quite some time. I wouldn’t let it go to waste.