- Text Size +

Chapter 5: Dangerous Game


What I planned to do would not be unheard of, but it’d be sure to make waves. Be ‘political’ in its own sense among beings near my power.


Ironically, for all our unfathomable scales and power, we did not escape these competitive competitive or bestial qualities I suppose. The struggle for power. Hunger.


As I moved into the realm, I immediately felt its gravity. I saw no reason to resist. My bare feet, trillions of light years in length, settled across vast swaths of greenery. As the insurmountable weight of my lithe yet immense figure settled, it rumbled throughout the splendid vista before me.


This was Ylsoi’s realm, not mine. She shaped it as she saw fit. Above me was a clear blue sky complete with sunlight to illuminate all in her domain. She started as a nature goddess, and kept the theme even as she became so much more. Her realm embodied that origin of hers.


There were vast forests light years in range. Vast cities too, like something out of a fairy tail book with elegant arches and a fairy-like or elf-like architecture. They were populated, and not just with servants. Favored mortals of hers had been ascended to immortality and lived in this splendid paradise at sizes that were immense to them but nothing to me. A somewhat common practice. Such beings were dubbed “pseudo-mortals” quite often.


Across the plane of a world she had made, she of course didn’t let any universes go to waste. They came into as the centerpieces of flowers which towered above the cities and taller than the mountains which dotted the vast terrain. I could see, far in the distance, how some servants of hers would tend to them.


The flowers were cosmetic. Ylsoi didn’t quite grow universes in a literal sense even if she did, as I suspected, keep many for personal entertainment rather than food. Nurturing them to her tastes here and there as she watched their growth and sent avatars to bask in their praise.


Yet, other universes simply floated around. Bubbles in the air, yet not quite free. They were often set upon comfy little cloud-beds. Her servants tended to that most likely. Cities, too, floated in the air. Not many though. Likely for only her preferred pseudo-mortal denizens and the servants that oversaw such settlements.


The realm itself was very much flat. It had mountains and texture of course, yet none to rival the height of my toes. However, the foundation was that of a flat plane even if there was texture atop.


It was certainly a custom reality. She used her creative and reality-warping powers with her realm quite thoroughly. The plane that it was extended throughout the bounds of the demarcated territory, as one would expect. Not at all untraversable for me, her, and her bigger most valued servants. However, to the lesser immortal and mortal peons of her realm it could easily seem like they were in an infinite plane though that was not the case.


I knew the name she gave her realm. She called the place “Serenity”. An interesting choice, but I wasn’t here to judge.


I was here to feed.


Ylsoi herself would know immediately that I was here. She could tell her servants this fact near-instantly, and perhaps did, but there were servants of hers close enough to my entry point that they would have seen my towering, naked form nonetheless.


Several flew up to me. They had pointed ears and two sets of wings: one feathered like an angels and the lower iridescent and clear like that of a dragonfly or fairy. They skin colors varied, including fanciful shades like green, but were typically light no matter the tone.


They hovered in front of my face. One of them stepped up and spoke.


“Oh, you are visiting Ylsoi? This was not heard of. What brings you here?”


“Hunger.”


No sooner than I had replied did I open mouth and suck them in. I savored their sweet flavor. I imagined Ylsoi enhanced her servants forms to be so delectable for when she herself would eat them.


My hunger was great, and my goal would be best accomplished if I didn’t dally too much. So after only a second or two of slurping them from cheek to cheek and I gulped. Inundated in my saliva, their diminutive forms fell down my throat with ease. Their wings fluttered in ticklish vain.


By now it was known for sure, I was no mere visitor. I was an invader.


I intended to act the part.


I lifted my right foot for my next step. Splendid spire-filled cities fell beneath my sole’s shadow. I could hear quadrillions of screams from below. I expanded my senses best I could to try and see from their level. Ylsoi had quite the collection of these ‘pseudo-mortals’, these elevated souls she kept which had a sort of mortal status in her shaped realm. There were quintillions of them, most cowering beneath my hanging foot. A sight so vast they couldn’t hope to take in even a fraction of it in its glory.


It was beyond rare to walk at my true size. To feel the ground beneath my feet. This was a splendid opportunity I wouldn't waste with light steps.


My foot bared down. It crashed into the ground which rumbled for many many light years in all directions. The nearest divine city disappeared under my heel. Crushed to dust. More forward settlements fell under my arch. I sensed the pops of some little bubbled universes beneath the ball of my foot as it came done. The energy they offered exploded into the whorls of my foot there.


Between my toes were a couple of larger servants. They were still dwarfed by the digits they pounded against. Without much thought I simply clenched my toes and broke them, along with the few settlements and minute bubbles of universes among them.


I sighed. Such a feeling. So long since my true body has enjoyed it like this.


My stomach rumbled, echoing as far out across Serenity as it could. It reminded me I had a bigger goal in mind. It’d give me a feeling to surpass this pleasure many times over.


I kept walking though. My feet kept falling. I assumed Ylsoi would be somewhere at the center of her realm, so I moved towards there. I let my feet fall upon whatever was in my path. I savored the finest granularity of all that fell before me. Nothing went unnoticed beneath my flesh. My might.


I even went out of my way, just a bit, to settle my feet upon anything that looked especially enjoyable to flatten. The sprawling cities were vast. Ylsoi’s servants immense as well, but none by my terms. Though the cities extended for billions of light years, and the denizens themselves that large, it was nothing to me but texture to be felt and crushed down. My own feet were teraparsecs in length now: trillions of light years. Even the larger continuous sprawls of Ylsoi’s constructs were gone in one step or two at most.


Her servants intercepted me, as any good ones would. They had to have known it was hopeless, but that didn’t stop them. They were loyal, as were mine to me. A battalion of them settled themselves not too far from feet. I simply smiled at them, laughed a curt moment, than raised my foot atop them all and stomped them down.


They were varied: not all were fairy like. Some were as great ferocious creatures. All were dwarfed by my toes. Every squad on the ground fell-able under my stepping feet. When my steps lifted from the ground, all the mess and destruction fell from my perfect skin to the below if I ever let it stick at all.


It was tempting to eat much of what I stamped down instead, but that would mostly be a waste of time. While Ylsoi yet lived as her own true-divine outside my belly, she could bring any felled servant back. She owned their souls, after all. She let them extended out of her body with more power typically: longer leashes compared to what I permitted my own servants. Yet, that didn’t matter. Even if she absorbed them all back, as she could, it wouldn’t give her enough to make much of a difference. Hence why she ordered them after me as a distraction.


Since Ylsoi still commanded the realm and the servants, they did not digest nearly as easily. If I ate them I could absorb them, but while she was still at her full power it would take time. Those servants I ate when I first entered were nowhere near fully digested, even if keeping their feisty selves contained in my gut was easy. They fussed and fought in there, but there was no escape for them from within me. They would stew among the floating universes and cities here that I sucked down.


Yes, if someone or something was near my face I opened wide and inhaled it. Many of those splendid cities saw their horizon obscured by my gaping maw. My saliva strands flooded their shimmering streets as my tongue came from below and sandwiched them into my palate. Cities of lesser gods, down my gullet to my gut. Where food belonged. It’d rain down atop the others.


I dragged my tongue against one such city. I lapped it up and left behind a pool of saliva billions of light years thick for the remaining pseudo-mortals to writhe in.


Another squad attacked me from the side. In one smooth motion of my hand I curled my fingers around them and snatched them up along with the floating city and few universes in the path too. I shoved everything into my mouth. Again, thinking on the bestial qualities of being.


We true-divines, eating buildings as easily as starry lights. Like dogs woofing down anything in front of them. There's an irony to that. There's the most base creatures, not even sapient, who roam naked and eat whatever they can. Then some of them evolve into sapient mortals who dress themselves fancily and invent all sorts of etiquette. Yet, here I am, the undisputed mistress of countless souls, stark naked, and shoving all in my hand into my mouth as I stomp and romp across this green realm, unhindered and unashamed.


It was quite fun.


Yes, those floating universes too, taken in. If Ylsoi hadn’t yet consumed a universe on the ground, though, I actually could absorb it decently enough as it flattened against the soft, warm, sensitive skin of my feet. I even reached out and crushed a bundle of universes settled on conjoined beds of ‘cloud’, taking them in that way while rushing the attending winged servants at the same time.


Ylsoi’s efforts to halt me intensified. She sent more servants, more powerful ones too. Many flew up at my face. I batted some aside, snatched up others. Others, still, I telekinetic clumped together and sent hurtling into my maw. They responded with powerful blasts of energy and the like. It did nothing but warm me, provoke my hunger.


My stomach rumbled out again. They were simply stalling best they could. I decided to show them and Ylsoi why I was often called the Void Spinner. Time to show them more of my true power.


I kept moving, but as my steps fell and cracked the ground, said cracks expanded out more than usual. I left not just footprints in my wake, but shadow. Thick, warbling shadow. Void of my own. The creep stopped, but from those dark imprints I left, wiggling tendrils of shadow emerged. They reached out to snatch any servant or subject of Ylsoi’s that drew close. The tentacles tugged them into the dark, trapping them there. It’d make them easier to absorb later.


So, as I moved, I corrupted her realm. Step by reverberating step. I quite literally left chaos in my wake.


I kept moving towards the center. I was able to sense her before long. A few universes floated near my face again as I moved. At 20 teraparsecs in height, my eyelashes were longer than their diameter. I simply blinked and those fine hairs of mine popped and ripped them to space dust.


At last she came into my visual senses. I saw her sitting atop an ivory throne, decorated with vines. An entire vast area of her realm was covered in splendid flowers and soft grass which felt nice under my feet as I flattened them down. Her power was strong enough this close that I couldn’t leave those dark void puddles in my wake here, but that was no matter.


Her throne was surrounded by a few pillars of marble stone, also decorated with the splendid colorful flora of nature. She was naked as usual, with a scowl on her face, yet her expression displayed a hint of apprehension as well. She had clearly not expected me to be this huge, even if she could glean my size when I entered.


She quickly rose from her throne, walking forward. Her green, bare, and slender feet fell upon a few especially small, likely treasured cities not far from the foot of her throne. She slyly reabsorbed the power they could offer her.


She looked up at me. She had no choice. She had to project strength, even when I was big as I was.


“You would dare invade my realm? Seek to consume me? To consume another true-divine?”

“You won’t be one for long.”, I said.


I sent my tongue out, licking my lips. My stomach rumbled. I saw her shudder.


“You’ll be food soon. Part of me. All that you have. It’s nothing personal Ylsoi, but I am hungry, and you are here.”, I said.

“Nonsense, you underestimate me.”, she replied.


Perhaps I did. She hovered into the air and focused her full power against me. The ineffable power of a true-divine. It was more than psionic force. It was the rawest form of power one could imagine. It shook her realm. Warbled the very space which made it up. I could see her exerting herself. This was the power of even a weak true-divine


“Servants, aid me!”, she called out. As she did, many flew to her and she drew them into her being. She grew, but not by much. Smidgens from my lofty perspective.


I pressed my feet into the ground, steadying myself through the assault. It was more than I expected, yes, but she was easy to underestimate.


Ylsoi, the ruler of this realm, another true divine, stood no taller than my ankle.


I was that big. She that small in comparison. All her eons of existence. All the souls and energy she had consumed, and that’s as far as she got. More than 1 teraparsec for sure, but less than 10 easily.


My power was stronger on an equal order of magnitude at least. She had the advantage of me being in her home realm, yet even with that I exerted my raw power back. I pushed with it against hers and won out. She had near exhausted herself, yet I used only a fraction.


As she fell over, I stepped towards her. My feet slammed down on either side of her. But, I wouldn’t step on her. That would be a waste of such a divine flavor against my tongue.


My stomach rumbled. She scampered back up, but not in time to have a chance of dodging my right hand.


I lifted her up towards my face, slowly. She got to take in the sights my nude form. My taut fair-skinned tummy which rumbled as she past it. My warm bosom, near which beat my heart in anticipation of a lovely meal.


A shame her and I could not mingle our bodies together before this. She was beautiful after all. Perhaps we could, I thought, depending on how well she took to becoming a part the domain of my body: the world within. Her power mine. Many of my best lovers had been former meals that eventually warmed up to the idea on their own time.


I didn’t think on it long though. With such a meal in front of me my stomach was impatient. I was impatient. I lifted her up to my mouth.


“Please, no, we can work something out.”, she said.


“We both know this act is best for me. I can’t let an opportunity slip by. Such a splendid meal slip anywhere other than down my throat.”


I licked my lips.


“Please!”, she said.


“There’s no need to negotiate with a meal. We can converse later if I feel like it.”


“Stop!”


I was done chatting with her. I opened wide and stuffed her in.


She was a big meal. She was taller than the size I could open my mouth, but sticking her in head first made her fit. My lips wrapped around the sides of her green body. My tongue glided against her abdomen.


The flavor was sublime. My “mmm” vibrated her form and the realm. Even with her just on my tongue I could taste the power she held. Tantalizing. Waiting to be sucked out and absorbed. Claimed.


It’d be mine soon, and that thought was even more appetizing than her transcendent flavor.


Though not by much.


She fussed, batting her hands about. A true-divine, reduced to fussing with her fists and kicking her legs against my lips. All she did was splash more of my spit around herself. The thick strands of liquid dangling in my mouth draped against her, broke against her swinging arms. Soaked her lovely green tresses.


Scrumptious indeed.


Though still ravenous, I made the time to suckle and taste her thoroughly. A true-divine for a meal was a real thing, but even aside from that it was rare for my true body to have any one meal fill my mouth this much. She fussed and fidgeted, but by my power and my tongue I moved her as I pleased.


Servants approached me, trying to attack me and save their mistress. I would not humor them then. I wouldn’t tolerate the interruption. I kept them away with effortless shoves of my mind. They were too powerless to prevent it and, even if not, too late.


As I savored my treat, her body turned as I flipped it over and licked each side. In the process her head poked out of my mouth briefly before I sucked her form back in. My lips closed. Aside from the sight no doubt mortifying any nearby servants, it occurred to me I had given Ylsoi one last look at her realm. The splendid field of green she crafted, marred by the shadowy void pools left in my wake. Still a splendid sight, framed by the flesh inside my mouth, till I closed those lips and sealed the visual from her. Sealed her fate.


Much as I loved her flavor, my hunger was at a roar. My stomach rumbled yet again. My desire to actually consume her won out against that to taste her: a sensation I could always replicated later regardless via my powers.


So, I swallowed.


Unlike with my meals till then, this actually took a bit of effort She was big. I tilted my tongue and she fussed and pushed against it. I could feel her fingers press against the bumps of my tongue. It sort of tickled.


My throat got her feet first. Once I had a hold, it was over. She managed to pry herself up a bit after the first tug of my esophagus, but then next squeeze of my wet throat flesh tugged her deeper. She kicked her legs, cried out in frustration, but with every echoing gulp I got more and more leverage to take her down easier.


Gulp. Gulp. Gulp.


The sound rung out across her realm. Her servants and the other realm denizens must have been horrified by the macabre, fleshy sound.


However, to me, it was delightful.


With one more conscious gulp, she was fully in my gullet. Her view of my mouth gone, and, in its place, she was able to look up at the iridescent tunnel of throat flesh above. Squeezing her, guiding her.


The sheer ecstasy of such a meal. I couldn't help but moan. An announcement of my success to all her subjects.


I didn’t do it just to gloat, but I wouldn’t refrain myself. The thought of her power becoming mine, the heartiness of her being as it squirmed and writhed in my throat. It was delightful. It was enough to moan, so I did. Who would stop me? Who in this realm could stop me? None.


Once she was 'digested' I'd be so much bigger, so much more powerful. So much more. No, I wouldn’t refrain. An opportunity like this was rare. It was mine.


With a coo, I moved my finger to my throat, trailing my prey as it descended. I did this in full view of those of her realm who had the honor of looking at my true form as it towered above them.


My senses within were perfect. I felt every squirm she made from wiggles of her body to pushes of her fingers and toes against my throat. It didn’t matter. She could not escape. In time she started to enter my stomach.


My hand was on my taut tummy. I felt her drop in my gut. For once, a meal I had since leaving my realm earlier had felt remotely filling in there, and didn’t immediately dissolve in the celestial swirling. It was a wonderful feeling.


I licked my lips, letting out a small coo as I felt her flutter in my stomach. I gave my tummy a small pat, the sound reverberating to the latest meal and all the other morsels within no doubt.


I still had to digest her though, but the hardest part was done. I was delighted, my heart aflutter. I’d make her mine. I wouldn’t refrain from doing so, from taking all she could offer.


Yet, I still wanted more, even if it wasn’t as hearty.


Yes, I had a whole realm to devour, and I wouldn’t refrain.


I relaxed my power which kept her servants away from me. I opened my mouth to speak, let my voice boom across the realm.


“You are all mine”


With my words, the green borders of Serenity became purple.