- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You arrive at her house and get a close up of the best parts of her hot body.

I was awakened by the sudden jostling of her purse when the car stopped and she got out of the truck. I heard her say goodbye to her husband and she told her son to go play in the yard YES! that means I get her all to myself.  Then the thought struck me of how would I even get home after this. I dont even know where I am since I slept through the ride but I guess i'll figure that out when I grow myself back to normal and take a bus or taxi or something like that.

She walked in her house through the backdoor, took off her blue hoodie and showed off a very revealing white tank top. When She set her purse on the kitchen counter-top I climbed out and the first thing i saw was her ass sticking up in the air.  I could see the edge of her red panties sticking out the top of her pants as she got some yogurt out of the refrigerator. she had a fine booty, i mean real fine. i made a mental note to grab that ass the first chance i got, but now the best thing I could do was wait until she laid down so I could explore her body.  While I was thinking about this, she started to walk right towards me and I got so scared, I curled into a ball. When i looked up I expected to see her large pretty face looking down on me, instead what i saw was the two largest breasts peeking out from under her shirt. she was wearing a white see through bra and while she was reaching for a can of soup in a cabinet way above me I had the pleasure of seeing her money makers jiggle.  I really wanted to climb in between those boobs the second she went to sleep.

The day just kept getting better and better and while she walked away, I climbed down the edge of the cabinet (with tiny footholds to grab onto) and made my way to the living room where I could hide under the couch for safety.  I ran under the kitchen table and waited until she sat down so I could continue my journey without fear of ending up a red stain under her white flip flops. she walked around the kitchen for a few more minutes before sitting down at the table with her food and placing her feet right in front of me.  I wanted to continue my trek to the couch but a part of me waited too long for this and I wanted to touch some part of her body and I might as well start with her feet.

When she slipped out of her shoes and placed both her soles right in front of me, I knew i had to touch her.  I ran to her feet which were inclined so that they rose slightly above me and placed my hands on her heel. I was amazed to feel how soft her foot was and if her heel was this smooth her soles would be even smoother. she raised her foot a little and i climbed up on a tiny wrinkle above her heel and pressed my whole body into the ball of her foot. there was a slight smell of foot odor and sea salt from the beach but i didnt mind and inhaled the scent willingly.  the best part was I was right about her arch being softer in the center and rubbed my whole body against her silky soft sole and got a bit of an erection. i grabbed onto the a wrinkle below her toes and pressed my whole body even more into her foot and that was my big mistake.

I didnt even think she could feel me that well, but I was wrong and her foot fell back and i landed on top of her white flip flop. I could see the dark toe print below me and thats where my head was.  The next thing I saw was her beautiful face looking under the table at me.  I was scared half to death when i heard her say " is there a bug on my foot or did I squish it allready."  I almost wet my pants when my whole fantasy was going to be ended by being crushed under this Milf's collosal sole. However, my fate was spared when I heard her say "Guess it mustve flown away." I breathed a sigh of relief when i heard this but I wasnt out of danger yet.  While I layed on my back on the giants footwear i saw her foot sliding back into her flip flop and five of the largest toes ive ever seen in my life fall down on top of me squishing me inbetween her big and second toes. how would i get out of this one if she cant even feel me here?

Chapter End Notes:

Next few chapters are going to be feet, butt, mouthplay, and vore.