- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Feet, in-shoe, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Byleth, sweat, Shrunken men & women

Byleth's Unusual Training Session

Fire Emblem Three Houses Size


Art by Slugman


"So how are we supposed to do training drills now?"

Byleth was faced with a dilemma she never expected, as her students, all from the Golden Deer House, had shrunk down to half an inch tall. No one was sure why it happened, but for now, Byleth had to act as both their professor and caretaker. She didn't mind, but she still didn't know exactly what to do.

"I'd also like to do some training on my own..."

That was when her eyes lit up, as an idea popped into her head. Why not just bring her students with her for training? With that thought, she walked to the closet and slipped out of her boots, before taking off her fishnet stockings. The students weren't quite sure what their professor was thinking, but Claude just shrugged.

"I guess Teach just wants to get more comfortable?"

Once her stockings were off, she picked up her boots and walked back to the desk her shrunken students were standing on.

"Okay, for my training session, most of you are going in my boots. Just think of it as harsh environment training..."

Not one student was pleased with the idea, or even understood it, leading Lysithea to shout up to her professor.

"None of that makes any logical sense!"

However, Byleth ignored her, possibly because she couldn't hear them very well. She first picked up Lorenz and Ignatz, and dropped them in opposite boots. The others immediately tried to run away, but Byleth plucked them up with ease, depositing Raphael and Leonie next. And after that, she grabbed Lysithea and Marianne, unceremoniously tossing them into her boots.

Then she sat down and slid her bare feet into the boots...


"I'd imagine the fishnets would be uncomfortable for all of you, so I'm going bare this session..."

That wasn't much of a consolation for the students in her boot, as they all panicked, forced to watch as her titanic feet crashed down. Lorenz and Ignatz were pinned under the balls of her feet, her squishy and warm skin enveloping them completely. Raphael and Leonie were flattened under her soles, given just enough room to slide around, due to the sweat that poured from her skin. And Lysithea and Marianne were stuck between her toes, forced to contend with them as they aimlessly squeezed and shuffled them about.

Claude and Hilda could only watch from the desk, relieved that they were spared but still feeling bad for their classmates.

"Wow Claude, good thing we're not joining them..."

"I guess lady luck is still on my side..."

However, Byleth quickly turned toward her remaining students, before plucking them up. And as she held them in front of her eye, gazing down at them with the same seemingly emotionless stare she always had, she started adjusting her shirt.

"Since you two plan to be wyvern riders, you should adjust to being at high altitudes. So you'll spend the training session in my bra."

When Claude heard that, he smirked, leading Hilda to roll her eyes.

"What...? I'm trying to look on the bright side here..."

Hilda then just sighed, before smiling at her house leader.

"I'll admit that I'd prefer this to being in the professor's boot. Though personally, I'd rather just relax somewhere quiet and skip training, regardless of who's doing it..."

With that, Byleth dropped the pair into separate bra cups, before allowing them to snap shut. They were both forcefully smothered by their professor's breasts, unable to even squirm. And despite how enviable Claude saw the situation as, he was well aware that things would get a lot less so once she started training.

Once Byleth had each of her students in place, she started walking to the training hall, ready to work extra hard. After all, she wasn't just doing this for herself anymore, and she'd need to give her students the most intense training she could manage. Anything less, and she'd just disappoint them.

Too bad she never asked them what they thought, since they had a vastly different opinion on her training idea...


Byleth's training session went the way it usually did, with her working up an extreme sweat. She swung her sword, practiced various dodging techniques, and experimented with weapons she was unfamiliar with too. Byleth never took it easy when it came to training, since if she did, she might not make it back from the next battlefield.

Due to how seriously Byleth took training, each shrunken member of the Golden Deer House suffered, each in different ways. 

Lorenz and Ignatz were brutally smashed under the balls of her feet, feeling it the most whenever she had to lunge or pivot. The weight was unrelenting, since Byleth remained standing the whole time, forcing them to struggle constantly just to breathe. And whenever they did, they simply coughed it back up, the stale and sweaty air proving to be unmanageable for the tiny students.

Raphael and Leonie moved around far more frequently, though not of their own violation, as the sweat that coated Byleth's soles acted as a lubricant for the both of them. They slid all around her soles, becoming dirtier by the minute, helpless as she diligently worked on her fighting form. The most difficult part was that every time she shifted her weight, the two of them would be absolutely smothered by her skin, forcing them into her warm and sweaty wrinkles at times.

Lysithea and Marianne might have had it the worst of all, because Byleth was constantly wriggling and clenching her toes, though not deliberately. They were forcefully squeezed into her sweaty joints, being treated like miniature stress toys, barely even treating them with an ounce of care. But even though things were intense while Byleth was moving, things went up several notches whenever she stopped to take a break. She'd shuffle and grip at the tiny pair with even more vigor, as though her toes borrowed the rest of her energy temporarily.

Her boots were clearly hellish for the students, but her bra wasn't an easy experience either, with how things were going for Claude and Hilda. Each swing, step, and turn sent the both of them sliding along Byleth's breasts, her sweat eliminating nearly all of the friction in the process. Her boobs were also soft enough for the pair to sink into, especially when Byleth needed to lean back, which tightly pinned them into her squishy skin with her bra.

By the time Byleth was finished, about 2 hours later, each of her students were exhausted. And as they hoped for their "training" to finally end, they noticed that she wasn't releasing them.

"That was a good training session... I should see what's at the mess hall tonight."

In some twist of fate, Byleth had forgotten all about her shrunken students, likely from a combination of exhaustion and hunger. She wouldn't remember about them until late in the evening...


By Slugman

https://twitter.com/SlugmanOctavio


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked this one! I've been playing a lot of Three Hopes lately, so expect more of these kinds of stories in the near future!

Again, the art was made by Slugman over on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/SlugmanOctavio