- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Story based on some commissions I got from Guireyart. Enjoy! This is a short foot focused size story.

Elesa & Skyla's Double Gym Challenge

Out of all the gym leaders in Unova, Skyla and Elesa seemed to be the most open to more unique challenges. Rather than just having trainers battle them individually, they decided to start offering a joint challenge. That way they could test the trainer’s ability with double battles, as opposed to simple single matches.


Of course, the Pokemon battle was only a part of their special double gym challenge...


Today, Hibert planned to try out the special double challenge, figuring that he could get two gym badges in a single match. And since he learned ahead of time what Skyla and Elesa specialized in, he was ready with Pokemon that could counter them both. And so, he entered the Nimbasa gym, ready for a good battle.


Both gym leaders welcomed Hilbert, and explained how he would be facing them in a double battle. Skyla also offhandedly mentioned that there would be extras for the challenge, but Hilbert wasn’t concerned.


And as he suspected, the battle ended fairly swiftly, with him as the victor. But before he could celebrate his victory, Skyla started to smirk.


“Well done, trainer! But this is only the first half of your challenge...”


Before he could even ask what she meant, she aimed an odd looking device at him, and fired a red beam of light that reminded him of a pokeball. In a matter of moments, both Skyla and Elesa started to look bigger and bigger, until they seemed larger than anything he’d seen in his life. It almost reminded him of that giant woman movie that was apparently in development.


“Your Pokemon might be worthy of our badges, but what about you? We plan on thoroughly evaluating you, so prepare yourself!”


This time, Skyla’s voice boomed, echoing around him and leaving him speechless. And as he stared up at her, she started walking to the side, where each crashing step from her boots shook him to his core. A moment later, she grinned and plopped onto the floor, knocking Hilbert over from the sheer impact that her titanic body caused. Even her face was larger than anything he had ever seen, and despite her jovial expression, he was filled with terror.


Things didn’t get any easier, as after that, Elesa started walking closer to him. She only stopped just before her monolithic flat-clad foot smashed him under it, where Hilbert was left to stare up at the giant electric type gym leader, barely able to see past her chest. But then, she suddenly tilted her foot upwards, allowing it to loom over him threateningly, until she started to idly shake it. After just a few moves, she loosened her flat just enough, and tossed it to the side. Now he had to stare up at her bare foot, as it towered over him.


“Let’s see you handle this, challenger! Your first task is to climb my foot, but don’t let Skyla knock you loose...”


Elesa spoke this time, her voice just as overpowering as Skyla’s. This was not going to be easy...


End of Part 1




Rumors were starting to spread about the special and extra difficult double challenge offered by Elesa and Skyla. And despite some rumors being more outlandish than others, Hilda, the up and coming trainer from Nuvema Town, was undeterred.
But maybe she should have heeded those rumors, especially the frantic warnings that her friend and fellow trainer Hilbert gave her...



Things should have been going great. Hilda won the double battle flawlessly, but instead of a badge, she was met with another challenge. First though, Elesa shrunk her down until she was barely bigger than a Joltik.


“I should have listened to Hilbert...”


Skyla and Elesa towered over her, as they each bent down to take off one of their shoes. A heavy looking boot for Skyla and an elegant flat for Elesa, before both women lowered their now bare feet, looming them over the shrunken trainer.


“Your Pokemon performed excellently, and you seem to be a skilled trainer...”


Elesa’s voice was impossibly loud, making Hilda feel even more insignificant.


“But what about you...? Can you handle this, challenger?”


Skyla’s voice was just as powerful, though she sounded far more excited about the situation, which only worried Hilda further.


“We both have been battling all day, and since you were the only one to take on our special challenge, you’re the only one we’ve gotten to shrink. So, you’ll get your badges if you give us both lengthy foot massages!”


At this point, there wasn’t a thing Hilda could do, besides swallowing her pride and tending to the titanic feet of these two equally titanic gym leaders...


“Oh, and don’t forget to use your tongue, challenger. Managing a gym can really work up a sweat...”


Elesa’s added comment only caused Hilda to sigh, not at all looking forward to the monolithic task before her...


End of Part 2


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this one!

And follow Guireyart on Twitter & Patreon!

https://twitter.com/guireyart