- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Feet, in-shoe, bare feet in shoes, boots, aware.

This is a mini story about Hilda from Fire Emblem Three Houses, with artwork by Scrungee on Twitter! It'll be part of a story collection focusing on characters from Fire Emblem Three Houses.

A Three Houses Size Story Collection

Hilda's Little Training Partner


Story by Sheograth10

https://twitter.com/sheograth10


Artwork by Scrungee

https://twitter.com/Scrungeesmall



Things were a bit strange at the monastery since the start of the new school year, mainly because the newest instructor, Byleth, shrunk shortly after choosing to teach the Golden Deer House. In general, she managed well enough, but she still had her fair share of unique difficulties.


The most recent was when Hilda grabbed her right before she left for the daily combat drill. Without saying much to her shrunken professor, she slipped off her leather boot, and dropped Byleth inside, before putting the footwear back on. The tiny teacher was buried by the sweaty flesh under the ball of her foot, barely able to squirm while Hilda's titanic weight bore down on her.


"Well professor, I think I'm ready for combat training now!"


Without another word, Hilda walked out of her dorm room, walking far livelier than usual when faced with her combat drills. It was a truly hellish experience for Byleth, as every step her gigantic student took smothered her further in hot and heavy flesh, where the sweat coated her completely. And due to the sunny and warm day, the pink haired 'delicate flower' perspired the entire time.


She worked hard though, far more motivated by the fact that her professor was suffering along with her.


"If I have to get all gross and sweaty, you do too, professor..."


Despite just mumbling that, Byleth heard her clearly, and it made her more annoyed. She was glad that Hilda finally found something that motivated her, but she would have preferred it if she didn't have to be the one in her boot. One of the worst parts of being trapped in Hilda’s boot was how easily the ever-present sweat caused the shrunken teacher to slide along the underside of her foot, from her toes all the way down to her heel. Byleth was given a full and unwanted tour of Hilda’s absolutely monolithic ped, and she couldn’t even be sure which part she liked the least.


Her toes were incredibly active, capturing and squeezing her poor body against themselves, surrounding her on all sides with moist flesh, lacking the strength to resist them. They frequently rubbed her between them too, treating her more like an incredibly tiny rag than a respected teacher. Though her heel was just as intense, but more with how fully it pressed down on her whenever Byleth had the misfortune of being underneath it. Despite how much Hilda prided herself as a ‘delicate flower’, her heel was still ever so slightly calloused, making it even more overwhelming to be under.


Regardless, by the time Hilda finished with her assigned drills, she walked back to her dorm, utterly exhausted. Though not quite as much as Byleth, who was practically glued to her hot and sweat soaked skin...



Once she got back and sat down, she took off her boots, and crossed her leg, leaning back and smugly glancing at her professor. Byleth was embedded in her skin, right around the ball of her foot, and she did not seem happy.


"I worked up quite a sweat this time... Aren't you impressed, Professor...?"


Byleth could only groan, barely able to unstick her face from the ball of Hilda's foot. And as she struggled in vain, she muttered, "Yes Hilda, very impressive... Now please help me..."


Hilda would obviously help unstick her professor, but not before enjoying the break for a few more minutes...

The End

Chapter End Notes:

Make sure to check out Scrungee on Twitter for more excellent size artwork!

https://twitter.com/Scrungeesmall