- Text Size +
Story Notes:

As requested, heavily centers around feet, foot play and humiliation, hope you enjoy!

 

 

Sole Purpose -

Chapter 1 - Expiration date

Rachael was a pretty girl, about 5'8", with an athletic body and pert, well-sized breasts, her long brown hair flowed down to the middle of her back and her large emerald green eyes had an almost cat-like glint to them. She enjoyed wearing high heeled boots or wedge sandals with almost anything she wore, they made her feel taller, bigger, more powerful. Of course, that feeling of power also came with the research she had been doing into chemical studies. Even at 24 she was ahead of the game in her field. She had devised a method of creating a chemical reagent which acted with similar properties to acid, but instead of total cell erosion of the living tissue, it eliminated the air pockets, extra fats and excess water between the cells, reducing the over-all mass of the target to a fraction of its original size. The final effect of the process was a toughened, compacted human being, with the added bonus of being able to withstand a high amount of external pressure.

The only draw-back to this process was that the living dolls she created seemed to have an expiry date to their resilience. After around 90 days, despite the reagent's effects having slowed significantly, it seemed to go past the useful traits and the shrunken people tended to give out under the equivalent pressure a normal human body could take... meaning they would and pop like a grape if stepped on. Given Rachael's favourite way to use her shrunken toys it was a rather messy job to clean up if she didn't keep track of how long she had worn her human insoles. Rachael looked at her calendar, on the page there lay a red ring around one of the days, the 16th, today was the 15th.

"Jeez, I didn't realise how quickly this month has gone." She thought to herself out loud as she wandered around her bedroom getting ready to head into town.

She slipped into a plain pair of black panties and picked out her matching bra, next she took out a pair of black tights and rolled them up over her long smooth legs. Pulling on a short tattered green denim skirt Rachael checked herself in her full length mirror, trying to decide what to wear with it, eventually she chose a navy blue crop-top which showed off her middle, on the front was a white spray-paint effect skull and cross-bones.

Going into her closet she looked to the floor where a number of pairs of shoes were stacked one on top of the other, old trainers, barely worn pumps and heels, a few large pairs of boots and her personal favourites, a pair of knee length Doc Martins with thick 3 inch heels and purple laces. Taking them out of her closet she set them aside and dug down through a couple of other pairs of shoes to reveal a pair of old, dirty, well worn trainers. They seemed like they were white once, but time and use had turned them a scuffed brownish-grey with the laces frayed almost to pieces. The once-pink insoles had blackened foot shapes worn into them, they certainly smelt as bad as they looked and Rachael grimaced a little as she bent down towards them. Her hesitance didn't last long though and she couldn't help but smile as she slid her hand into one of the trainers and pulled out a tiny, 6 or 7 inch woman by the leg.

The woman didn't struggle, it looked as though she was once a very average sized woman, not overweight, not thin, it was impossible to tell what her hair colour was, having long turned black and thickly matted with the sweat and grime of Rachael's feet. Any features she once had that might have made her attractive were long since mashed into unrecognisable lumps on her body, her breasts crushed like clay into her ribcage, her general form flattened into a wider more rounded shape from months of being under her owner's foot. The little woman seemed to be just rousing from her sleep as though it were any other day, but Rachael had her ways of waking up her slaves.

"Hey, tiny." she said quietly, shaking the woman by her ankle and causing her to flop about like a limp rag.

Rachael watched as the woman woke fully and a pained look came about her face, she knew from experience that she could expect to be hurt. Rachael obliged her expectations by squeezing her soft body in her hand, smiling with glee when she realised she could almost close her hand almost entirely into a closed fist around the broken woman as the tiny thing's insides were squashed out of her middle which forced her legs and chest to balloon out like some kind of half-inflated balloon. Rachael held her like that until the moaning woman turned red, then purple then loosened her grip with a contented look before casually tossing her over her shoulder, hearing the limp body make a dull 'splat' noise on her carpet.

She knew the tiny woman couldn't get away anywhere, most of the little thing's bones had been crushed under her feet so often over the months that they had stopped healing, so escape or extensive movement of any kind was out of the question. Turning her attention to the other trainer of the pair, Rachael slid her hand into this one and pulled out a man of equal size to his female counterpart, also spongy and broken, yet still very much alive.

"Hey little guy, wanna hear some good news?" She asked, trying to contain a smirk behind her 'innocent' look. The small man looked at her with a cautious gaze, not making any motion to warrant a yes or no response, so instead she decided to continue without his reply. "I'm gonna try and make you big again, because you've been such a good little foot toy, how cool is that!" she said, beaming a huge smile, showing off her perfect white teeth. The little man stared at that grin and wondered just how many people he had heard being crunched up in between those gleaming teeth from inside one of her many pairs of shoes or socks. He gave a slow, nervous smile and as best as he could he nodded his head "Haha, I knew you'd say that!" She exclaimed "So lets try and make you bigger!"

Rachael grabbed the man by his lower legs and fore-arms and began to pull him in both directions, she put real effort behind her attempts to seemingly rip the man in two as his body and dense skin were stretched to near breaking point. His torso began to turn pale white even through the filth, in the same way plastic does when it is about to snap, his screams became higher and higher pitched the thinner his body stretched. She pulled his arms up by her shoulder and pulled his legs out in front of her, letting go of his legs and catapulting him over her shoulder like a rubber band. She turned quickly and laughed as she saw him fling across her room and hit the door, almost sticking for a second then dropping to the floor, his body slowly pulling itself back into shape but he didn't move. Rachael jumped to her feet and skipped over to her tiny man, flipping him onto his back with her foot, looking down at him over her breasts and grinning.

"Aww I'm sorry tiny, it didn't seem to work... but never mind, I know how much you really love to be next to my feet as they sweat all over you and grind you into my boots!" as if to make her point, Rachael stepped over the man and laid her foot over his entire body, pressing down on him, rocking her foot side to side and back and forth pressing him deep into her nylon covered sole and her carpet whilst his hands flailed from underneath her.

Suddenly releasing him from his torture, Rachael had a swift change of focus, as though she had forgotten entirely about what she had been doing. She stepped off of the man and went back across the other side of her room, absent-mindedly stepping on the small woman's upper body as she went but not even acknowledging the act. Rachael moved back over to her Doc Martins and took them over to her bed, she dropped them down and then turned back to scoop up her insoles, holding them both crushed into one hand she opened the tops of her boots with the other, she dragged the woman out of her fist by the leg, lifted her to her face and gave her a quick kiss on her body, the woman squirmed and made anxious, breathless and panicked noises before Rachael held her over a boot and dropped her into the darkness. There was a heartbroken sobbing coming faintly from inside the boot as Rachael turned her attentions to her male insole.

She crossed one leg up onto the other so the sole of her foot faced up towards her and she laid her tiny toy over her foot, pressing his face into the base of her toes "Breath deep little guy" She told him "I'm wearing your favourite nylons today!" She then pinned his lower legs to her heel and sized him up "Nope" She giggled to herself "You don't seem to have grown any, oh well" She said before she pulled him away by his midriff and tossed him casually into her other boot.

"Get yourselves in position, or I'll just wear you as I find you" Said Rachael, her voice echoing down to the tiny slaves in the musky darkness. She gave her little insoles time to get into place and in the meantime pulled on her wrist bangles, bracelets and brightly coloured sweat bands. Her last accessory was her favourite dog collar, a thick plain leather collar which she wore with the buckle to the front. She deliberately stomped her feet down on the way back to her boots, amusing herself with the thought of being some kind of godzilla-style monster. Rachael stood over her boots and looked down smiling "I hope your not ready" she said as she slid her first foot in, a look of excited anticipation on her face as she felt for her tiny with her toes, but to her disappointment the man had managed to drag himself onto his front, his head at her toes.

She set her foot down on top of him as the air pressure changed immediately within the boot, her foot expelling most of his precious air and her warm skin made what was left extremely humid and stale. Rachael wiggled her foot about to get his soft squishy body comfortable underneath her and then put her other boot on, to her pleasure she found the woman had not managed to get herself into a position where she would at least reduce her own suffering, she was half turned with her upper body still facing up as she saw the huge nylon encased foot slide over her until it stopped with the ball of the foot over her head. Suddenly the foot came down on top of her, pressing her face into the flesh and fabric of the underside of Rachael's foot, she was then dragged by her head further into the boot, her body rubbed harshly along the grain of the boot's original insole before her body was stomped and rubbed further along until her face was squeezed underneath the arches of Rachael's toes.

The woman felt her head pushed up between Rachael's big and second toe and held there, finding it difficult to breath being pulverised by the nylon fabric and the flesh of the giant toes, a few tears came to her eyes, but were instantly dried against the tights. Being forced to breath through her mouth, the tiny woman dreaded the walk to come.

Rachael took a few on-the-spot steps to get her insoles in place, feeling their soft bodies moulding to the shape of her size 6 feet, there was a crack from under her right foot and she looked down surprised "Huh, i thought i'd already broken all of your bones!" She announced as she shrugged, pulled on a short black denim jacket and jogged downstairs, pounding her feet into her insoles as she jumped the last three steps. She stooped to pick up her backpack and left the house in a bright and cheery mood, excited about having the opportunity to go 'insole shopping' on such a nice, sunny day.