[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

When two fairies are caught up in magic theft incident, both fairies have their magical ability rearranged and need to go to a magic academy to teach them basic control over their abilities. 

But the school being a simple few lessons a day, the real new experience and trials for the lone wolf fairy Deri is having to now deal with some human roommates by order of her fairy Queen. An aggressive and pushy home owner, and shut in who has problems even being in the same room as the fairy.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Feet, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 5257 Read: 6132
Published: February 15 2022 Updated: February 15 2022

1. Lead Up by kogochew [Reviews - 0] (520 words)

Background Pre Story Setup

2. New Fairy Moves In by kogochew [Reviews - 0] (1271 words)

Now starting the story with the fairy heading to her new home

3. Magical Limitations by kogochew [Reviews - 0] (1747 words)

4. Fleeing for Help by kogochew [Reviews - 0] (1719 words)

Drunk talk, be prepared for shmashed talksh