- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
part 2. the show begins. we meet a couple of girls and see just what this sorority is all about.

the guys all woke the next mornign to thunder.

 it was the sound of feet coming down the stairs. feet. giant feet.

 "okay girls, here they are!" the sound was a little muffled from the shoes they were in (especially the uggs) but yet it was still very loud. They must be close to the shoes thought the guys. Suddenly all the shoes began to shake violently. each guy watched as a giant eye looked down on them into the shoe. They had been sleeping on the comfortable, yet slightly smelly, foot beds all night. Now they truly understood their situation. These eyes were the sorority girls. The new ones. That were going to break the shoes, and guys, in a little bit.

"Oh they are soooooo cute. Im so excited." one voice said

 "Relax chels, we dont have to rush. Just do what we are told to do. We WANT to be in this sorority remember?" another voice whispered to the one looking down in the ugg boot (chelsea). She was obviously nervous about getting into the sorority. Her whisper was like a yell the men could hear. They too were nervous.

"All right ladies!" the voice boomed. "Pick your shoes!"

The voice belonged to the woman who had trapped them. "I've already chose my shoes." she smiled. as she pressed harder into her platform sneakers to prove a point. The men all were very scared of her and were now almost peeing themselves as all the girl anxiously grabbed a pair of the shoes.

"I love wearing uggs in the summer time. They make my feet soooo warm. Like so warm. In fact, they make them pretty sweaty too." A voice chuckled (chelsea)

"Yeah they probably like that though. The more heat. The more pressure and dominance the better." Her friend said.

As if on cue. The ugg boot began to shake. He looked up to see a foot. The boot went dark. There were massive sounds all around as the foot came in brushing up against the thick carpet of the boot. It came and pressed down hard.

"Oh man, this does feel really good to have them down below you. So below you. Like they arent even human. They are for our amusement. They are like worthless footbeds. They are here for us. They are nothing." chuckled chelsea.

She sounded stupid with her california girl-like accent. But she would later prove to be very evil indeed.

"Yeah good one chels." The other chimed in, trying to sound accepted.

"That is right chelsea." the sorority mom said  "This is the beginning of your life in the sorority. These next four years we will teach you what it really means to be a sister. We will teach you how to be a leader, not only on campus but in the world. You will be above men. You will be the best!" the mom said.

The whole time the guys were getting really nervous.

Chelsea had already gotten to tapping her foot out of nervousness and a little boredom. Her "footpad" had already nearly thrown up.

"The rest of you please watch chelsea. some of you havent picked shoes yet, but dont worry you will get to. For now just watch. She will be our demonstrator." mom said.

Chelsea was told to go to the center of the room. Her foot would press and then lift, press then lift. The heat was getting bad already. BOOM BOOM BOOM her shoes went. The sound and pressure made the guys realize how in control she was of them. To her she was barely walking. To them, they were breaking mach 1. Her man screamed the entire time. It was muffled by her foot, his size, and the dense carpet of the ugg boot.

"Haha he is going crazy down there. It feels good." chelsea giggled.

"As it should be." the mom said "You should only notice the good that comes from him. Otherwise he is just a pad for you. If you want him to lick or massage your feet. merely stamp twice. This is not only the beginning of the sorority life for you, but also the beginning of your little foot pad's training. You will have them with you for as long as you want. When you grow tired you can crush them, eat them, whatever you want. I can teach you how to get another. That is for another time. For now, lets get started." the mom said.

"Now this might seem silly." the sorority mom said, "But this is how it starts. you will be given a song to dance to and you are to dance to it. to you it will just be like you are dancing but to your man it be very enlightening in showing them their new place. Dance hard and feel the beat. have fun. understand your power over them. let your feet do the rest." the mom smiled at the last part of her speech.

Chelsea's song was the new black eyed peas song BOOM BOOM BOOM.

The song began. So did the stomping.

This was going to be bad.....

 (To be continued)....

 I dont get to write on this much. I would love to see someone do a really story with uggs.