- Text Size +

Marc stood at the center of the table, looking around. Erika, Olivia, Amber, and Tiffany surrounded the table with all eyes on him. Around the table sat several empty shot glasses and cocktails. The four giant women have had a lot to drink.


"Okay, my turn!" Tiffany, the giantess with raven black hair announced.


The girls had played several games with the tiny man. The current game was a contest to see who could knock the 1" tall man over using just their breath. Tiffany leaned towards the middle and pursed her lips. She pushed air out of her mouth with so much force Marc nearly lost his balance right away. He regained his composure and braced himself directly against the gale-force wind of Tiffany's alcohol-soaked breath. Finally, the wind stopped as Tiffany had to catch her breath.


"He's getting too good at this!" she panted.


"Yeah, right! It's my turn now. I'll get him this time." Amber, who had not managed to knock Marc over even once, said.


Marc once again braced himself for Amber's breath. She leaned in really close. Her lips were merely inches away from Marc's body. Marc could see the giant woman's mountainous cleavage in the distance, pressed against the table. The distraction nearly cost him the game as Amber began blowing at him. Marc again successfully braced himself against the strong wind, that is until she shook the table. Between the typhoon coming from Amber's mouth and the earthquake from below Marc fell completely flat on his back.


All four girls jumped up and down, cheering. In their excitement the giant women bumped the table several times, making it very difficult for Marc to stand back up.


"Having fun?" a woman's voice that Marc vaguely recognized chimed in. Without warning, Erika reflexively flipped a shot glass over Marc to hide him from their new visitors.


_______________


After deftly hiding Marc under the glass, Erika turned to regard the three new people at the table. Which, to her surprise, were all people she knew! Angela, the girl from the private dance. Brandy, the tiny woman that sat at their table earlier was now full-sized. Finally, Rocio the bouncer.


"Hey girls! The results are in!" Brandy says. "Kristen would like to share the results with you in person."


Rocio looks directly at the shot glass under Erika's hand and says "Marc will have to stay here."


All of the girls are surprised to find out that Rocio knows about Marc. Angela, Brandy, and Erika especially go pale realizing that Kristen, the owner, probably knows as well.


Rocio looks between Angela, Brandy, and Erika and continues, "Yes. She knows." she sat down at the table and placed her hand over the shot glass concealing Marc. "I wouldn't keep her waiting if I were you."


Angela and Brandy snap out of their terrified stupor and say "C'mon girls, th-this way."


Rocio turned her attention towards the shot glass before her. She eyed the glassware with the excitement of a cat that had finally caught an annoying mouse.


_______________


From his hiding place inside the overturned shot glass, Marc couldn't tell what was happening. All the sound was muffled and echoey and his vision was distorted due to the shape of the glass. What he could make out was that all of the girls were leaving except one.


A shadow fell over his hiding place. There was no escape, he had been trapped under a shot glass earlier in the night during the girls' games and knew there was no way he could move it. The glass moved up into the sky with a sudden 'whoosh', which left Marc slightly disoriented.


As he regained his composure he started to move his eyes up from the ground. Directly in front of him, he could see a very tight shirt. Due to his size and close proximity to the tight shirt, he could tell there was a great amount of weight being held back by the strained t-shirt. He looked a little higher and saw a nametag. It was as tall as he was! He read the enormous letters carefully:


Rocio Velazquez

Bouncer


"Shit," he said to himself. The nametag belonged to the short bouncer that he had accidentally insulted when he arrived. Marc realized that calling her short probably wasn't appropriate, especially from his current perspective. His eyes climbed higher towards the sky where his eyes met Rocio's. His jaw dropped.


She simply smiled, "Took you long enough to find my eyes, tiny." She moved her face closer to the tiny man, examining him closely. "Hey! You're the one that called me short earlier!" Rocio feigned surprise. She had been keeping a close eye on this one in hopes of teaching him a lesson.


Marc waved sheepishly at the giant woman.


"As you can see, it's not so tough being a bouncer when you can shrink anyone." she grinned, leaning back in the chair. Her sudden movement and expanding distance reminded Marc just how tiny he was. For Rocio, the difference in distance was nothing more than repositioning her body. For Marc, however, it was a considerable distance.


"In fact, at your current size, I don't think you could beat my thumb." Rocio continued, once again closing the distance between them by simply leaning forward. This time she set her fist right next to Marc, with her thumb pointing towards the sky.


Marc was barely eye-level with her ring finger. He looked up and saw her thumb towering nearly 20' in the air.


"1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a thumb war!" Rocio snickered while moving her thumb side-to-side. Then she turned her hand over and pressed onto Marc, easily pinning the man.


She released Marc and let him stand back up. She mocked him with a pout, "Is this short, little, bouncer's thumb too strong? Maybe you'll win against my pinky?"


Rocio set her fist down in front of mark this time and extended her pinky outwards towards him. The way her finger was positioned, it looked similar to someone trying to make a pinky promise.


"Go ahead, I'll let you make the first move this time. See if you can wrangle my tiny pinky." she giggled.


Marc looked directly at the enormous digit, which was probably twice as long as he was tall. She had a well-manicured nail that looked very sharp from his perspective. He felt like she was pointing a sword at him!


Marc darted around the pinky, narrowly avoiding a swipe from her sharp fingernail. He successfully managed to grab a hold of the massive digit and struggled to push it into submission with all of his strength.


That is until he felt himself being lifted into the air. His struggles to bend the pinky into submission quickly changed to clinging for dear life as he suddenly found himself a hundred feet in the air. He finally stopped moving and noticed Rocio's enormous brown eye watching him.


"C'mon! Put your back into it. Wrangle my tiny finger into submission." She teased. "I promised I won't drop you." she smiled mirthfully.


Renewed, Marc struggled even harder against her massive finger. After a few moments, Rocio yawned, "Boring!" then moved her hand towards the table, easily dislodging the tiny man, and then pinned him against the table with the same movement.


Rocio's pinky finger rested on Marc's stomach, her well-manicured fingernail pointing towards his throat. She probably didn't even realize how dangerous her fingernails were to him! If she did, she certainly did not show it.


"If you can't even beat my pinky... I guess you'll have to try wrestling my toes next." Rocio flashed a devilish grin at Marc, which at his current size and in his current predicament was a thousand times more terrifying than it was before.


_______________


"Mistress, here are the prospects Olivia, Amber, Tiffany, and Erika" Angela motioned to each girl individually as a formal introduction.


Angela and Brandy quickly turned to leave when a woman's voice said "Wait there. I'll need to speak with both of you as well." Angela and Brandy stiffen, but obediently wait by the door.


Erika looked toward the source of the voice. The office wasn't very large but still fit the seven women comfortably. Across from Erika was a large desk with a laptop and some papers on it. The chair behind the desk turned to reveal a gorgeous woman. Her hair was up in a ponytail with two locks of hair framing her face. She was in her early 40s and her body was in incredible shape.


The woman stood up and walked towards the new girls. Examining each closely. She paused in front of Olivia, "You caused a lot of damage tonight. Expensive damage." Kristen paused as she walked behind Olivia. "You nearly crushed one of our patrons under your ass." she smacked Olivia's ass hard for emphasis. "That would've been very expensive."


"I'm so sorry! It won't happen again, just give me another chance!" Olivia burst out, tearing up. "Please! I'll pay for the damages!"


"Damn right you will." Kristen snapped, silencing Olivia, "And you're starting tonight." she paused, "You know that guy you nearly crushed with your assets?" Kristen took a hearty squeeze of Olivia's butt, "He really liked what he saw. He's already waiting for you in a private room..."

Shocked, Olivia makes eye contact with Kristen. "Chop chop. Don't keep him waiting. Your wristband has already been converted to dancer mode." Kristen smiled "Enjoy!"


Olivia jumped up and down in excitement "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said as she darted out of the room. Angela and Brandy give a high-five to their new coworker on her way out.


"You two." Kristen turned towards Amber and Tiffany. "I like your idea of having two performers on the Giantess stage." The two girls glanced at each other with big grins. "I want duets every night. So unless you two want to be here 7 nights a week, I suggest you help your new coworkers make their duet routines."


Amber and Tiffany are giddy with excitement "Yes, ma'am" they say nearly in unison.


"Be here early tomorrow so you can get started." Kristen paused for a moment examining her recruits. "Dismissed." she waved them away and Amber and Tiffany sauntered out of the room, giddy with excitement.


The door closed leaving Erika, Angela, and Brandy in the room with Kristen.


Kristen paced silently around Erika. Erika felt Kristen's piercing gaze examining her closely.


"You've got talent, but need to practice/polish skills." Kristen paused, "But, none of that matters if I can't trust you." She looked Erika directly in the eyes. "So tell me. Did you sneak your husband out of the private room while he was shrunk?" she asked.


Erika's eyes went wide. As she looked into Kristen's eyes Erika got the sinking feeling that this was the wrong person to lie to. Finally, she relents and says "It's true."


"Good girl." Kristen smiled, while she caressed Erika's cheek. "You see, I already knew the answer." Kristen turned around and sat at her desk. "I keep track of everything on this laptop. I can see the logs every time anyone is shrunk or grown." Kristen turned the laptop screen towards Erika, showing a floor plan of Aurora "I can also see exactly where every patron is in my establishment." she finished.


"Finally, I can trigger any size change I want from here." With a few taps on her keyboard, Erika heard the tale-tell sign of a shrink ray going off. She was surprised to find herself still at full height, however. "Bring those two over to my desk." Kristen motions towards the door where Angela and Brandy once stood.


Erika stepped towards the exit where both Angela and Brandy now stood only 12" tall. She bent over and picked up each of the tiny women by wrapping her fingers around their waist. Erika mouthed the words "I'm sorry" to each of them as she picked them up.


Erika stood up and gently placed the two shrunken women onto Kristen's desk. As soon as the tiny dancers were on the desk, they started shouting things like "I'm sorry!", "It won't happen again!"


Kristen slammed her fist onto the desk, "Silence!" the tiny women fell silent immediately. "I'll get to you two when I'm ready."


"First, I need to know." Kristen looked towards Erika. "Why did you do it? Why did you want to keep your husband shrunk? Why even take the risk of breaking my rules? Surely he's useless to you at one inch tall."


Erika thought for a moment and finally said, "Because I liked it." Kristen raised an eyebrow, signaling for her to elaborate. "Mark has always been taller, stronger, more dominant." She continued. "When I finally returned to normal height while he was shrunk it just felt... so good. I wasn't ready to go back to our usual roles. I needed to have him completely under my control for just a little longer..." her voice trailed off as she blushed.


Kristen smiled and seemed to be reflecting internally, "Yes, you'll do just fine here." she said wistfully. She stood up and turned towards a terrarium that sat behind her desk. "Do you know the best part of having easy access to size-changing tech?" Kristen motioned for Erika to join her behind the desk.


Erika moved around the desk to get a better look inside the terrarium. First, she noticed a 6" tall woman staring back at her. Erika waved at the tiny woman and saw a man around 4" tall wave back. The longer Erika looked into the terrarium the more people she saw. There had to be dozens of people in there! Inside the terrarium were also several scale-model houses, a lake, and some grass and trees. It looked like a town made for tinies.


Kristen turned towards Erika while she gawked at the tiny town inside the terrarium. Kristen whispered, "The best part of having easy access to size-changing tech is... complete control."


Erika felt an erotic shiver go down her spine.


"All of these people crossed me. Some are just visiting until they learn their lesson. Others are... permanent residents of this tiny town."


Kristen pointed at the 6" tall woman "Her name is Ivy, I found my husband cheating on me with this home-wrecker. She was originally only a quarter of an inch tall, but I made her bigger for good behavior. Plus it turns out she's pretty good at keeping the other residents in line. I think she likes her new life."


Erika asked, "What about your husband?"


"Let's just say he's spent the last month in a tiny cage attached to one of my piercings you can't see." She beamed.


Next, she pointed to a 1" tall man "This one cut me off in traffic and then flipped me off. I never got caught his name due to his poor attitude, so I just call him Bug. I was only going to keep him for a week, but he's just been so much fun! I brought him in at 6" tall, but he refuses to learn." As if on cue, the tiny man used both hands to flip off the giantesses.


"See? Never learns." Kristen turned back to her laptop for a moment and the tiny man shrunk further to 1/2" tall.


"Now the final resident I want you to meet is Zoe. She can be a little tough to find though." Kristen turned towards Ivy and said "Can you fetch Zoe for me?" with a nod the tiny woman moved deftly through the terrarium and returned with a grain of sand.


"Zoe here tried to steal my shrink tech. I don't think she ever thought she'd be a victim of it." Kristen laughed heartily as Erika squinted her eyes to make out the tiny woman that Ivy held. Erika could barely make out the tiny woman's movements.


"Come, have a seat," Kristen said to Erika, breaking her concentration.


Erika sat down and was suddenly reminded about Brandy and Angela, who stood waiting patiently on Kristen's massive desk.


"I'm going to forgive you just this once for disobeying my rules because I would've done the same thing in your shoes. Now that you know what's at risk, don't let it happen again." Kristen said.


"U-understood." Erika stammered.


"As for these two." Kristen motioned to the two tiny 12" women on her desk. "They were fully aware of what the punishment is for disobeying me, yet they did so anyways."


"This one," Kristen poked Brandy, pushing her over. "Is still new. It's her first offense."


"On the other hand, this one." Kristen flicked Angela on her tiny butt leaving a big red mark. "Has been flippant with my rules before, but I've yet to properly punish her."


"Since it's your fault they're in trouble, to begin with, I think it'll be more fun to let you decide their fates." Kristen grinned mischievously.


Erika started to open her mouth, but Kristen interrupted "If I don't like your punishment, you and your husband will take their place." she paused for a moment, letting Erika think "Rocio has been dying to teach your husband a lesson since his comment. Maybe I'll let him go home with her for a week while you live here in Tiny Town?"


Erika suddenly spoke, "Make them 4" tall for a day."


Kristen shook her head and said "That's pretty light punishment, as dancers they already spend a lot of time at that height anyways. I'm disappointed in you." she turned towards her laptop, and tapped a few buttons. Erika could feel herself starting to shrink.


"You have until you're 4" tall to explain. What would you do with them at that size for just a day?" Kristen said.


Erika had already lost a quarter of her height, "Once they're 4" tall I would tell them they have 24 hours to make Mr. Bug obedient." The tiny woman jumped onto the top of the desk before she was too small. "If they fail, they'd be his size for a day."


Erika suddenly stopped shrinking. She had unknowingly stepped right between Angela and Brandy who now towered over her. Erika guessed she was about 5" tall. Angela and Brandy did not look happy.


Kristen leaned in towards the three tiny women "I love it." She happily turned towards her computer and tapped away, shrinking Brandy and Angela to 4" tall.


Kristen scooped up the two women and deposited them into the terrarium. "You heard her. Get to it," she said simply.


Kristen watched as the two women immediately went to work on the 1/2" tall man. Satisfied, she returned to her seat where Erika waited atop her desk.


Kristen looked down at the tiny woman, "The job is yours, but you'll need to put in more practice at home." she spoke casually as if Erika wasn't currently 5" tall.


"I'll just need to double-check with my husband," Erika said sheepishly.


"After the night he's had? I think he'll be ecstatic. Especially because I'm going to let you take a shrink ray home. For practice, of course." Kristen winked "And if he still doesn't come around, bring him here. I know how to change his mind." she motioned vaguely towards the terrarium behind her desk.


_______________


"Okay, next round is... against my big toe!" Rocio said while grabbing the tiny Marc and placing him on the floor next to her foot. She deftly slipped out of her slip-on flats and pushed the flimsy shoe out of the way with her foot.


Meanwhile, Marc was still marveling at the size of her shoe when her foot knocked the enormous footwear to the side. Rocio's foot gently landed directly in front of him. He now stood eye-to-toe with the giant bouncer.


Here on the floor, Marc realized how vulnerable and truly pathetic he was. He considered himself pretty tall, at very least well above average. He was used to looking down at most people. Yet here on the floor at only an inch tall, he felt minuscule. He looked around and could make out giant patrons, dancers, and servers walking around the busy club. He could feel their footsteps, the thump of the music. Finally, he turned back towards his next opponent... Rocio's big toe. Even here the top of the toe was up to his chest. At least that was one thing he could still look down on for now. His gaze traveled up Rocio's shapely legs. Her yoga pants tightly fitting to her enormous form. She had crossed her legs and hung her shoe-clad foot above the tiny man, bouncing gently, ominously. Higher still was her face, looking at him with pure amusement.


"Ready, big man?" she teased. Without waiting for a response she moved her foot forward. Her big toe slammed into him and knocked the wind out of his lungs. He lay there as Rocio gently placed her big toe onto the tiny man. "Looks like I win again!" she giggled, lifting the immense weight off of Marc.


"You're looking pretty beat up." She bent over to look a little closer. "How about this: if you can lift any of my toes I'll let you do whatever you want to me! I'll even grow you back and let YOU shrink ME. How about that, little guy?"


Marc jumped to his feet and immediately went for her index toe--which he immediately realized was too heavy. He started towards her middle toe when her weight shifted, knocking the tiny man over.


Marc looked up and saw Rocio checking her phone. Unbelievable! Marc thought to himself, She can't even be bothered to pay attention to me! Determined, he ran towards her smallest toe and started to lift with all of his strength.


"Marc, right?" Rocio asked rhetorically. "Playtime's over, they're ready for us." Effortlessly Rocio pinched Marc's tiny frame between her big and index toe and dropped him in her shoe.


"Better run to the toes, you're about to get a roommate." She smiled and slowly slipped her foot into her shoe. Marc could do little but run away from the massive foot that had so thoroughly dominated him for the last 20 minutes.


Rocio squished her toes around the tiny man, ensuring he was secure, and then made her way toward Kristen's office.


_______________


Rocio was nearly floating towards Kristen's office. Earlier in the day, Kristen had agreed to let her keep Marc for a week if Erika tried to lie to her. Rocio was convinced that she was going to keep her new little toy.


Rocio gently pushed on the office door and peeked in. She could see that Erika was tiny on Kristen's desk. A good sign! She thought to herself as she pushed the door the rest of the way open and entered.


"You wanted to see me, mistress?" Rocio said


"Yes, please return Marc to his wife." She motioned to the tiny woman on the desk. "As it turns out she's going to be a really good fit for our business."


Rocio bit her lip, frustrated, and slowly made her way to the desk. She removed the shoe containing Marc and dropped it on the desk close to Erika. Although the drop was soft, the shoe was as tall as Erika and startled her.


Marc tried to get out of the shoe by himself but had difficulty getting out of the shoe. Erika, who appeared around 30' tall reached in and easily picked up her smaller husband. She gently set the man on the desk and then sat down next to him. Even sitting Erika dwarfed her husband.


"So babe... I got the job," she said tentatively, measuring Marc's reaction


Marc jumped up toward his giant wife and shouted, "Congrats!"


Erika wrapped her husband in an enormous embrace. Which was growing rapidly. She could feel herself growing and looked back at Kristen who had already started the regrowth.


Erika jumped off the desk when appropriate and continued to grow, making eye contact with her tiny husband the whole time.


Finally, Marc felt himself start to grow. He was relieved to get back to his normal height. Although tonight had been fun, he desperately needed sleep. The growth stops, but nowhere near his original height. He looks up at the three giantesses.


"Where are your clothes?" Kristen asked the 6" tall man.


"Oh... I uhh... lost them during the private dance. They're probably somewhere inside either Erika or Angela..." Marc started, but Erika's hand quickly descended blocking him from saying anything more. Erika was blushing a crimson red.


"You said I was going to take a shrink ray home, right? Can't I just keep him small until I get home? He's got plenty of clothes there." Erika said.


"That's right! Rocio—go get her a take-home shrink ray." Kristen said and Rocio quickly complied, returning moments later with a briefcase.


"Here you go!" Rocio handed the device to Erika. Erika set the device next to her husband and pulled out her very own shrink ray. The take-home model looked more like some kind of sci-fi gun.


"Now where to put you for the ride home?" Erika looked at Marc while thinking. Marc started to speak, but was interrupted, "Oh I know! But you'll need to be just a bit smaller so you fit." With a flash, Marc found himself about 2" tall.


Without warning, Erika scooped up the tiny man and dropped him into her bra, directly on the nipple. With a snap, Marc was completely hidden. "I already know these are your favorite." she laughed, purposely shaking her tits.


Erika said her goodbyes and finally stepped outside for the first time since they arrived. She took a deep breath of the cool nighttime air. She then patted her chest where her husband was held fast.


"Maybe when we get home I can dance around your pole." she laughed as she walked to her car to go home.