- Text Size +

Meron’s world was rocked back and forth – literally – as Aimee’s mom walked to her room, her mountainous boobs smacking Meron on either side. She laughed as she felt her boobs smack him around. She never had a tiny, but she loved the power she had over one just with her boobs.

When she got into her room, which was upstairs from her daughter’s room, she locked the door, laughing evilly. She took her white sweater off, exposing her large boobs which were contained inside a bra that was a size or two too small. She looked down at the tiny Meron, who Aimee had said was mean to him.

“You being mean to my daughter?” her voice made Meron almost go deaf because she was so big and it was so loud. He wanted to cover his ears, but his arms were stuck in the cleavage.

“I’m so sorry!” he yelled out. Aimee’s mom smirked.

“I need to teach you some manners, little man,” she said. She then pushed her boobs together, squishing Meron and laughing evilly again. Meron couldn’t breathe and almost all the light had gone away as it was covered by her cleavage. After twenty seconds, she let go, letting her boobs bounce in her bra. Seeing Meron gasp for air and bounce with her boobs made her laugh.

Not only was she finding this amusing. She was getting turned on, as well. She felt her vagina becoming moist. She never thought she’d have this much fun having this much control.

“You know. I just got home when I heard Aimee laughing,” she said to the tiny man in her bra. “You know what we women do when we get home?” she chuckled. Having three sisters, he knew exactly what women did when they got home.

“Are you ready? Hold on,” Aimee’s mom said. She grabbed at both ends of her bra and began to lift. Her monumental tits fell out, smacking against her chest as she took her bra off over her head. Meron hung on so tight to her nipple, his nails were digging into the skin. He didn’t fall off, however, and was now dangling for his life.

Aimee’s mom looked down at him and laughed again. “Such big boobs, right?” she asked. She then lifted her boobs from underneath and pushed them together. “How did I get so lucky?” she then let go, letting them fall. Again, Meron had to hold on for dear life as to not fall off and possibly to his death.

Aimee’s mom randomly began to shake her boobs back and forth with her shoulders. Meron was holding on with both his arms and legs now so he wouldn’t fly off the now erect nipple. It wasn’t cold in the room, so that meant she was horny.

“My boobs are so fucking big! I love it!” she exclaimed, laughing. Eventually, she was so turned on, she needed to relieve some stress. It was a good thing she had a toy to help her with that.

She peeled Meron off her nipple and then jumped on to her bed, kicking her pants and underwear off as fast as possible. She then shoved Meron headfirst into her vagina. She thrusted him in and out fast, her vaginal walls beginning to tighten around him. Her moans sounded like they were on a PA system to him.

It took two minutes until Aimee’s mom exploded with cum all over her human dildo. He thought he might have been ejected out of her vagina, but instead, only his legs had popped out. His torso was still stuck inside the giantess. He was moving around, but not getting anywhere. He then began to hear snoring.

Aimee’s mom had fallen asleep with him in her vagina. Now he would have to wait for her to wake up to either take him out or use him as a dildo all over again.