[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Screw weed. Acid is soooo last century. RF-29 is all the rage now. Who cares if convicts get it; why should they have all the fun? Come watch a dude get doped up and have the time of his life shrinking with three gals. They'll never be the same again after sharing the experience with each other.


Mind the rating. Lots of sex in this. If you like that: enjoy. If you don't: you've been warned.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Couples, Gentle, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: FF/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 52217 Read: 55464
Published: February 03 2022 Updated: March 30 2024
Story Notes:

Little (ha-ha) something that came to me from another story that I'll post here soon after this one. Please comment.


1. Chapter 1 - Meet the Players by littless [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3610 words)



2. Chapter 2 - Let the Games Begin by littless [Reviews - 0] (4798 words)

3. Chapter 3 - A New Turn by littless [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5802 words)

4. Chapter 4 - Enjoying it by littless [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3807 words)

I have to apologize that I haven't posted a chapter in a over a week. I've been busy at work and had to go out of town. But I'm back and here's the next chapter. More coming soon.

5. Chapter 5 by littless [Reviews - 0] (5186 words)

Sorry to keep everyone waiting for so long. Life just kind of caught up and I dropped this. I'll try to post chapters regularly from now on until the story is finished.

6. Chapter 6 by littless [Reviews - 0] (4057 words)

7. Chapter 7 by littless [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3499 words)

8. Chapter 8 by littless [Reviews - 0] (5156 words)

The intensity ratchets up another notch. Enjoy.

9. Chapter 9 by littless [Reviews - 1] (3883 words)

10. Chapter 10 by littless [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (7042 words)

11. Chapter 11 by littless [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2208 words)

12. Chapter 12 by littless [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3169 words)

I meant to get this last chapter up sooner but I had problems reaching the site for a couple of days. Anyway, here it is. In reading the comments I see that some of you like different outcomes. I had planned to write other stories using RF-29 and I still plan on it. I will likely take some of the suggestions in the comments for the new ones. If there's something you like let me know. I like hearing from the readers. Thank you all for reading this little story of mine.