- Text Size +
I had just fucked a forty foot tall gal, or thereabouts. Forty feet to me, that is. Over forty feet to be precise but whose counting? It's safe to say that she was big as fuck! And her pussy was as big as I was. It was my college friend, Kelly, and she wasn't really forty feet tall. I was seven and a half inches small, approximately.

Let me clarify what I mean by fuck. I was a phallus for Kelly. That is, she shoved my whole body into and out of her vagina until she was satisfied, and I loved every second of being used this way. I can't describe what being inside a woman's vagina is like, but you can imagine it being warm and wet and slippery. Okay, enough said about that. The only thing else I'll say about it is if you ever get the chance, take it.

My new friend, Sara, was as little as I was now since we were on the same team together playing poker and losing. That's why we got so many doses of RF-29 and Kelly and my sister didn't. Oh yeah, my sister, Miranda, and Sara just did the same thing that Kelly and I did. Sara was cleaning herself off with a baby-wipe which was like a beach towel to us.

"You look good, Sara."

"I do?"

"You're gorgeous."

"Thanks."

"Not thanks needed."

"Thank you for doing what you did with Kelly. If you hadn't been inside her I'd never have gone inside Miranda."

"It was awesome, wasn't it?"

"Yeah."

She walked over to me, still a bit wet, but I didn't mind, and hugged me. We then shared another intimate kiss. Before that night I'd never kissed anyone like this. I had missed so much all these years but was making up for it tonight.

"Aww, look at the two little lovers." my sister said somewhere about twenty feet above us. I looked up at her.

"Did you ever get this little when you did RF-29 before?" I asked Miranda.

"No, Matt. I only ever had two doses."

"You don't know what you're missing."

"Maybe someday."

"I hope I'm there."

"You probably will be."

I turned back to Sara. "And you, young lady. I'm so very happy you did this with me."

"I am too. I only wish ..."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"It must have been something."

"No, trust me. It's nothing."

"You want this to last longer?"

"It lasts as long as it lasts. We won't start growing until three AM now."

"Yikes. Better make the best of it, I guess."

"I need to rest up a bit."

"I completely understand, Sara."

I turned to Kelly and thanked her for the bath.

"I wish I'd remembered the wipes. We wouldn't have had to have left the room." she said.

"That's okay. It was good to get out, even at my size."

"Don't ever get stuck out there. It's a big world."

"Tell me about it. So who's Becky?"

"Just a friend."

"Was she with Hailey tonight?"

"Do you know Hailey?"

"No. I gathered she was the one at the door earlier."

"Yep. Those girls are always having fun."

"Not as much fun as us."

All three of the girls began laughing. I think I can speak for everyone in saying that we were all having a great time.

"So, what do you want to do now, Matt?" Kelly asked me, but I'm sure it was directed at everyone.

"I need a little rest first."

"Me too." Sara echoed.

"You can have anything, as long as it's little." Kelly told me.

"Ha, ha, very funny."

"Will you do this again, Matt?"

"Sure, if you'll have me."

"He said he would pay for the next one." Sara yelled out.

"Oh good because it can get expensive."

"Did you pay for it this time, Kelly?"

"Yeah, but Sara helped some."

"I'm indebted to both of you."

"It's worth it, Matt." Sara said to me. "I'd do it again even if you don't chip anything in."

"Let's not go that far, Sara." Kelly told her. "The boy just volunteered."

I laughed. "I never would have done this, Kelly, if it wasn't you who asked me."

"So if some random pretty girl asked you to play shrink poker with her, you wouldn't?"

"No. I mean, hell no. How can I trust this to someone random, even if she is pretty?"

"You trusted Sara."

"Because she's your friend and you vouched for her."

"Are you pleased you did?"

"More than pleased. Thanks for introducing us, Kelly."

"And what about Miranda?"

"After tonight, yeah. I'd do it again."

"And before tonight?"

"I don't know. I'm surprised you asked her."

"I wouldn't ask just anyone to join us but I knew her."

"Then you two are not just friends. You're good friends?"

I saw Kelly and Miranda exchange glances. "You could say that."

"Yeah, Kelly." Miranda told her. "I'm so happy you included me."

"I knew you'd like it, but I had my doubts when I heard you two were related."

"Were you surprised?"

"I was, but not now. I trusted both of you before, so I really shouldn't have been surprised. I thought Matt was going to wimp out when I asked you."

"Hey, if I wimped out it would have been for a very good reason."

"Why?"

"Because I'd never done this. It's scary, plus it's illegal."

"We're all criminals now."

"And in a conspiracy, no less."

"Millions of people do this every day, Matt, and nobody has gone to jail for it yet."

"Millions? How do you know?"

"I don't. I do know a lot do it or I never would have tried it. It's out there so I know people are doing it."

"RF-29?"

"Yeah."

"I can't believe I'm talking to such a huge girl. A pretty one and naked at that too. This is so surreal."

"Isn't it?"

"And Miranda. Holy shit, Miranda."

"I hope you like me this way." Miranda said.

"I like you any way, you know that. But now there's so much of you."

"Ha-ha-ha." she laughed. "There's no more of me than before. There's just less of you."

"It's so weird. It doesn't feel like I'm little. It feels like everything is bigger."

Sara put her finger on my hard-on -- yes, it was hard and that should not be surprising -- and said "It looks like you've recovered."

"Just because I have an erection doesn't mean I'm fully recovered."

"Are you?"

"Nearly so. I want to take a little time to enjoy how big you two are. What do you think, Sara?"

Sara thought for a few moments before speaking. I could see her marvel at the size of the two girls sitting on the bed with us. "It is a new perspective. I don't want to stay this way, but it is kind of cool."

"I feel the same way."

"Would you get down on the floor with me?"

"Why on the floor?"

"We can go exploring."

"Oh. I guess so. I mean, for a few minutes anyway, right?"

"Of course. Kelly would you mind putting us down? I don't know if we can jump from the bed."

"No problem, Sara." Kelly replied.

Kelly picked the both of us up together with two hands and put us on the floor. It was such a different thing being held by someone so big. Kelly stood back up and I looked at her from the floor.

"Look at her, Sara." I said, pointing to Kelly. "She's fucking humongous."

"I know."

"And beautiful. This so awesome."

I felt Miranda stand up too. The floor actually moved up and down a little. I looked up at the most majestic sight I'd ever seen: my giant sister. What a view. She didn't stand for long. She knelt down beside us and sat back on her haunches.

"I can barely see you two standing up." she said. I still had to look up to her even sitting back the way she was. "You two are just so cute. I want to take you home and hug you and cuddle and never let you guys go."

"I don't know what Mom and Dad would say about that, Miranda. I would hope that they'd be happy that we're getting along."

"They'd probably be mad at me."

"No. They never get mad at you. They'd get mad at me for shrinking."

"I can't get over how cute of a couple you two make."

I looked at Sara. She had a big grin going. I must have had the same expression. Sara moved right up next to me and hugged me. Even though I had been having sex with her the whole night, the skin-to-skin contact still felt good and novel.

"Want to go under the dresser?" Sara asked.

"Sure. Let's go."

We walked slowly, hand in hand to the big dresser where I'm assuming Kelly's pillow still resided. Much to my surprise, we both had to duck to get under the dresser and once there, we were just short enough to clear the underside and stand.

"This is creepy, isn't it?" Sara asked.

"Meh."

"Aren't you scared?"

"Of what?"

"Spiders. Mice. Snakes."

"Snakes? I don't think there would be snakes in the dorm, Sara."

"You never know."

"I think I'd be more afraid of mice. Have you seen any in the dorm?"

"No."

"Neither have I. At least in my room but that's another building."

"It must be boring for you being with only guys."

"It is now that I know how much fun I could have with you."

"Are you having fun?"

"I'm surprised you're even asking. Of course, I am."

"I am too. I always wanted to do this with a boy."

"I know you've done this before but it's always been with girls?"

"I couldn't do this with just any boy. I would only do this someone like you."

"But you didn't even know me."

"Kelly told me all about you."

"I'll have to thank her again."

"When I found out Miranda was your sister I knew then that you were the right guy."

"Thanks, Sara."

"Someone I could trust who wouldn't abuse others and someone who wouldn't be afraid."

"Are people afraid to do this?"

"Yeah. Girls and guys. You'd be surprised at how many chicken out."

"So, you've asked others?"

"No. But friends have. I've been asked and I've refused because I wasn't comfortable with the others in the group."

"That's smart."

"Some people, especially some guys, are just really creepy."

"Like spiders?"

"That's a good way of putting it."

"You know, halloween is coming up soon. You could fix it up under the dresser here into a ghoulish nightmare and get some of that RF-29 and sell tickets."

"With real spiders?"

"Nah, that might be too dangerous. You'd have to do fake spiders. Maybe you could make them look real by three-dee printing them. You could have stuffed mice and hell, even snakes under here."

"That does sound scary."

"That's the idea."

"Are you scared being this little?"

"A bit, but I've gotten used to it. I'm not sure I could have done this without you, Sara."

"What if I were on the other side?"

"What other side?"

"Like if I were big still."

"And me little?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

"Really? Do you mean that?"

"I do."

"Would you get smaller for me?"

"Another dose?"

"Un-huh."

"Together, you and I?"

"Um ..." she said, looking down.

"Sara?"

"What if it was just you?"

"But you'd still be with me?"

"Always, Matt."

"Well, okay."

"You would?"

"Yes, if it's with you."

"You really mean that? Like tonight, maybe?"

"You want me to take another dose, don't you?"

"Only if you want to."

"You want to see a little Matt."

"Please. I'd be forever grateful to you."

"I don't doubt that, Sara. Does Kelly have another dose?"

"Oh, yes, she does."

"I'll do it, if you want me to."

"You would do that for me?"

"Yes, Sara, I would."

She literally jumped on me, hugging me and kissing me.

"I promise, I'll take care of you. I won't let anything hurt you."

"You're not in much of a position yourself to do that."

"I'll do what I can, Matt. You've made me so happy."

I could see the glee in her eyes. Yes, I would do this for Sara in a heartbeat. She'd been with me tonight every step of the way. That has to count for something.

"One condition though." I said.

"What's that?"

"I want to spend a little time with Miranda first. I want to do with her what you and her did and what Kelly and I did."

"You want to be inside your sister?"

"Uh, yeah, that. But I don't want to be smaller than I am now when I do it."

"That's so sweet, Matt. But it might even be better if you were smaller?"

"We'll see later. Sara, I'll be the only one at one sixteenth my height. I'll be under four inches. You realize that, right."

"I do. Oh, babe. I can't wait."

"Give me some time with my sister first."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she exclaimed before giving me another deep kiss.

We walked out from under the dresser hand in hand.

"What were you two doing under there?" Kelly asked.

"We were hunting spiders." I replied.

"Did you find any?"

"Nah. They glow in the dark, you know."

"They do not."

"No, but scorpions do."

"Scorpions don't glow in the dark."

"They do under a black light."

"A black light?"

"An ultraviolet light. They go hunting scorpions that way out west."

"Do you think we have any scorpions here?" Sara asked me.

"No. They're out west."

"They're big aren't they?"

"They're only an inch or two long."

"Oh."

"Of course, at our size that's pretty big."

"Oh yeah." she said, then sidled up close to me again. I think I must have scared her about that.

"Don't worry about it. However, it would make a cool halloween display, right?"

"Yeah, it would."

"What halloween display?" Miranda asked.

"The one under the dresser. We can get a big batch of RF-29 and charge people to see the giant scorpions and spiders and cockroaches and mice and who knows what else."

"Ew cockroaches."

"Think of what a giant cockroach would do for halloween."

"I don't want to think about roaches."

"Matt?" Kelly asked.

"What?"

"You do realize that doses of RF-29 are not easy to come by."

"Oh. Well, it was a thought."

"And with everyone on RF-29 we'd have an orgy on our hands under the dresser."

"A halloween orgy. You'd be popular."

"We'd get into trouble."

"Oh well. Stupid idea."

"No, it's not stupid. Maybe we could do it with just a few friends."

"It's a little bit late for that. Halloween is coming up soon."

"I'll think about it."

Both of the big girls were now on the floor, Miranda still kneeling and Kelly sitting back. They looked gorgeous. You have to remember before this night I had never seen a naked girl in real life. I looked over at my sister for a few moments and saw something. I walked up to Miranda's knee.

"Oh, Miranda. That's where you fell off your bike."

"What?"

"The scar on you knee. That's when you crashed your bike into that rusty metal fence."

"I wouldn't have had to if Molly hadn't suddenly stopped."

"You still have a scar."

"Really?" she said looking down. "I almost forgot about that. I can barely see it, Matt."

"I can see it clear as day."

"Sorry."

"No. I'm sorry." I put my hand over the scar and rubbed on it like I was trying to make the boo-boo go away. It brought back memories of when we were young and Miranda was still little. She was never much smaller than me, only like an inch or two even when we were young. But then she hit her growth spurt and I didn't. I have a real sore spot about that, but I'm happy for Miranda. She's turned into a very sexy woman.

"Matt?" Miranda said.

"What?"

"You're uh, getting me worked up."

"What? By touching you?"

"Yes. Very much so."

"You could feel my little hands?"

"You have no idea."

"Maybe we should do something about that."

"You better not leave me all wanting like this."

"I wouldn't think of it."

"What do you want to do?"

"I think there's only one thing to do."

"What?"

"You're going to have to help me because I can't get inside you by myself."

"OH MATT!"

"It's what you wanted, yes?"

"Ohmigod, yes! What do I do?"

"I figured you would know. But why don't you sit back first."

"Okay." she said sliding her self back and opening her legs. When she did I saw that humongous, beautiful pussy of hers waiting for me. I walked up to it.

I forgot all about Sara and Kelly for the moment concentrating my full attention on my sister. She was waiting and didn't automatically grab me which I'm grateful for. I had already done this with Kelly but it was still a bit intimidating being confronted by a pussy as big as you are. Miranda's pussy was even bigger than Kelly's. Makes sense -- Miranda is a bigger girl.

"Whoa, Miranda!" I exclaimed.

"What?"

"You're wet."

"Surprise."

"I see droplets of water, or rather, your juices all over your pussy lips."

"The better to slide you in."

"You always did like 'Little Red Riding Hood', didn't you?"

"I did, Matt, but I'm not the one who's little now."

"I hadn't noticed."

"Ha. Are you just going to stand there and stare?"

"Give me a moment. I'm enjoying this. You're beautiful and huge. Being in the presence of your womanhood is awesome in its own right."

"You say the sweetest things."

"I want to take it all in."

"I want to take you in."

I reached out and touched one of the droplets that were on the outside of her pussy lips. I had experienced big droplets of water for a moment when Kelly gave me that bath in the sink, but it barely lasted a few seconds as she dried me off right away. But I wanted to touch it and see what it was like. It was different, that's for sure. But it was wonderful as my whole reality had been redefined the smaller I became.

I felt Miranda shudder when I touched her. It had been very surprising all night long that I could have such an effect at this size. But there it was and I was happy for it. I reached my arm in past her pussy lips. That's right, my whole arm. It went in easily and I felt the familiar warmth and slipperiness. Miranda felt it too judging by the noises she was making. But I didn't want to wait any longer.

"Miranda?" I asked her.

"Mmm?" came the reply from above.

"It's time."

"Oh, gosh, Matt."

"Go on. I know you want to."

Her right hand wrapped gently around my waist and picked me up. Then I felt my head at the entrance. I held my breath as it slipped through easily. It came back out and she rubbed my whole body around the outside of her pussy, getting me very wet.

My head was placed up against her womanhood once more and shoved in. This time I went in past my shoulders and I felt her body tense up. Back out, or nearly so, one more time then back in up to my stomach. In and out I went, each time going a little further and coming out less. My head was now inside her full time as the lower part of my body was being dragged in and out. It was so slick I had no problem traveling back and forth.

As with Kelly, it was my body inside of her with my legs mostly outside while she held onto them to push and pull me in and out. But this time, Miranda grabbed ahold down lower by my ankles and I was soon going deeper and deeper inside of her. I tried to use my arms but they were pinned down by my sides. I wished I could have done more but I was only along for the ride.

I was trying to hold on because it was such a wild ride but when I remembered this was my sister, Miranda, I became extremely excited. My hard on was sliding along the sides of her vagina easily. I doubt Miranda could tell. But it was definitely doing something to me. I was starting to feel that sensation. I knew it wouldn't be long before I exploded and ejaculated one more time that night. I did my best to keep from doing so.

I could feel all of Miranda's body as it rose and fell. She must have been bucking her hips by that point. I could hear and feel her moans. She was pumping me in and out faster and faster, sliding my dick along her insides. I tried my best but it was no use. I came hard, my whole body shaking including my legs. But around the same time Miranda's insides spasmed. I felt the walls around me contract and I felt her whole body tighten up, then she shook, much like I did. A flood of moisture enveloped me and I started going backwards. Her insides squeezed me even tighter and I was pushed straight out, landing on the bed and then getting splashed with Miranda's drizzle.

I think it safe to say that we came together. It certainly felt that way. I had been moving around as I was being pumped in and out of her and was now exhausted. All I could do was lay there, face down, but I felt fantastic.

I didn't lay there long. Sara was on me in a flash, her hand on my shoulder.

"Matt, are you okay?"

I turned my head to look up at her. "I'm great."

I heard a familiar voice calling. "Matt?"

"Yeah, Miranda?"

"You look exhausted."

"I am but its okay. How are you?"

"God! That was so fucking amazing."

"Ha-ha, glad you liked it. I did too."

"Oh, Matt. I love you so much."

"I love you too. But Miranda."

"What?"

"You owe me. Next time we're home and Mom asks me to take out the trash, you get to do it."

"You're crazy. After all this and you're thinking about taking out the trash?"

"Hey, I do it all the time. I think it's time you started carrying your own weight."

"I'll do it for you, Matt. I'll do anything for you."

"I'm just kidding, Miranda."

"I'll still do it."

"We'll see if you still feel that way when we go home for winter break."

"I will."

"I'll remember that."

"You two are definitely brother and sister, that's for sure." Kelly interjected into our conversation. I sat up.

"There's one other thing I need to do tonight, Kelly."

"What's that?"

"You got another dose lined up there?"

"What?"

"You know. For one sixteenth size?"
Chapter End Notes:

Don't forget to leave comments. I love hearing what everyone thinks.