- Text Size +

What a night so far. I had sex with Kelly, the girl I had known for two years at school now. I had dreamed of nights like this with her. Well, not exactly like this. I was like fifteen inches tall now to Kelly's sixty something inches. I didn't even come up to her knees.

And then there was my sister who was also at her full height of what? Seventy inches? More perhaps? She was five ten in high school but she could have grown for all I know. I was well below her knees now.

Sara was the only one who was regular size to me. And what a gal she turned out to be. Even though I was really getting into this shrinking thing, it was good to have someone there with you to share it with and Sara was there at every shrinking step. She seemed to be enjoying herself with Kelly and my sister as much as we enjoyed each other. I had only met her tonight and a hell of a night we were having now.

I had just fucked Kelly for the umpteenth time tonight but this last time was the most awesome fuck. She was over four times taller now, relatively speaking. Since mass goes as the cube of height, that meant she was sixty four times as massive to me as she was before. It's hard to imagine if you've never been in this position. But I was experiencing all of it and I hope we would all do this again some time.

"Time for another hand." Kelly proclaimed. Oh boy! I could get Kelly and Miranda back to only twice as tall as me again. Or I should say, we could get them since Sara and I were a team. But then I realized, we could get even smaller if we lost. We had to win.

Or did we? I wondered what it would be like to be one eighth my height, or rather one five hundred and twelfth my size. Oh shit! We better not lose.

The cards were dealt by Miranda this time. Sara and I had a hard time holding the cards that were four times their size but we managed to keep the others from seeing our hands, mostly by taking a look at one card at a time.

I had a pair of jacks, not bad to begin with. I traded in the rest of my cards for new ones, but damnit, nothing there. I wanted to trade again but they weren't having it. I only hoped that Kelly or Miranda didn't have anything more than a pair of jacks and that Sara had something. So far, Sara always came up with the losing hand. But being on her team meant that I had to either pick up the slack, or we'd lose. We'd lost more times than we won tonight, so far. Let's hope this losing streak ends.

It was time once again to lay out hands out on the floor. It was getting pretty hard to hold onto those big cards too and I was grateful to finally get them out. Kelly went first.

A pair of sevens.

It was my turn now. A pair of jacks beats a pair of sevens. So far, so good. Now it was Miranda's turn and I waited patiently while she held the cards next to her prodigious chest. The cards still weren't big enough to block my view of even one of her tits, much to my delight.

Miranda took her time laying the cards one by one, first the two, then the eight. But then she put down a three. Weird. Until she put down another three. And then another. Uh oh! She had three of a kind. Even if it was a three, it still beat my pair of jacks. It was up to Sara now.

I looked over to her with expectation written all over my face. Sara pouted.

"Sorry, Matt. Nothing." she said as she lay her cards down. She was right. She had nothing yet again and we lost this hand. Again, damnit! I'm going to have to teach that girl how to play poker, not that I'm a great poker player by any means. But anyone is better than Sara.

"Yay!" Miranda cheered. She was happy. Me? Not so much. "I want to poke Matt's little ass again."

"Why don't you let Kelly do it this time, Miranda?"

"But I love your cute little ass."

"It seems it'll be even smaller in a moment."

"I can't wait."

"We can wait a little bit, can't we, Kelly?" I asked.

"There's no time like the present."

I looked over at Sara and asked her "Are you ready for this?" A shrug was all I got from her. I don't know if she was sad about this or not. Nothing was really showing on her face.

It was starting to dawn on me: I would be one eighth my height, that is, just over seven and a half inches high. This was getting very serious. My heart was beginning to sink and I had that feeling that something was about to go wrong. Of course, as long as I grew back nothing would go wrong, except I'd be seven and five eighth inches high in a moment. Fuck me!

Kelly took that walk to her refrigerator once more. Her huge ass looked even sexier than it had before. Damnit but my erection was returning, and so soon. Kelly walked back with two really little vials, both blue.

"Let me guess: the blue ones hold one sixty fourth of a dose?"

"You're catching on, Matt."

"Yeah, well, I hope we don't have to use the five hundred and twelfth one."

"Won't you be lucky if you do?"

"Lucky?"

"Not many get that small."

"I hope I don't."

"We'll see. Now turn around."

"Aww. Do I have to?"

"You lost fair and square."

"No, we lost. Had I been playing with Miranda we would have won."

"But you weren't."

"I will next time."

"Don't you like being my partner?" Sara asked. I couldn't make her feel bad.

"I love being your partner, Sara. Maybe next time you'll have better luck."

"Stop stalling." Kelly commanded.

"Fine."

"Here." she said handing Miranda a vial. "You do Sara this time and I'll do Matt. Now bend over, Matt."

"Ouch!" I bent over and I got poked by what felt like a big fat needle. I'm guessing it's the same size as the others which means it's bigger the smaller you are.

"Just relax. It'll be over soon."

I knew this time to sit down. When I did after a minute I watched the world grow around me. My only consolation was looking over at Sara and seeing her stay the same size as always. I was very grateful for her doing this with me. I just knew we were going to be friends after this.

This whole experience was way too fucking weird and when it was over Miranda stood up. I stood up to see what it would be like and HOLY FUCKING SHIT! My sister had turned from a giantess into a goddess! I looked at Kelly and saw the same. Two goddesses stood before Sara and me looking down on us like we were mice or something. I reckon mice would be like horses to us now. Or at least large dogs.

Miranda's shaved pussy stared down on me from twenty five feet in the air, so it seemed. How big would it be now? I could barely see past Miranda boobs to her face. Oh my God, how big did her tits become? I didn't have long to wait. Miranda bent down and picked me up with two hands and brought me to her face.

"Oh wow, Matt. You're so light. Look." she said, taking her left hand away leaving me held with one hand. Her fingers were all the way around my waist holding me effortlessly. I can only imagine the look on my face as I confronted my sister's huge face which was as tall as I was and several times as big. Her eyes were each almost as big as my face. And those lips! She just had to do it. She brought me in closer and kissed my chest. Fortunately, it was only with her lips.

But then she set me down on top of her right tit. I covered only the top of it and immediately began sliding down as soon as she let go. I panicked but Miranda caught me. She held me against her breast this time. I looked around at her humongous body. It was such a sight. I'd never forget this, that's for sure.

"What do you think now?" she asked.

"You're ... you're ... big."

"Oh, I am?"

"Humongous."

"Just humongous?"

"Gargantuan. I don't know what adjective to use. You can't believe what this is like, Miranda."

"But you can."

"I don't know if I can believe what I'm experiencing. This is so unlike anything, ever."

"Oh really?"

"It's like being picked up by a skyscraper, Miranda."

"A skyscraper you say?"

"The Miranda building."

"Ha-ha-ha-ha." she laughed. "That's funny."

"Maybe for you. Jesus, Miranda. If you weren't my sister I'd be petrified."

"What about Kelly?"

"She's a friend, but if she wasn't I'd be trying to hide from her."

"Oh, that's a good idea. Let's play hide and seek. You and Sara go hide and we'll see if we can find you."

"You want to play games?"

"Nah. I want to have fun with you."

"What do you mean, have fun?"

"I bet my boobs are really big to you now."

"They're almost as big as your head and your head is several times bigger than me."

"That must be cool."

"Don't let me go again like you just did."

"I thought you'd stick."

"It's a long way down. That was scary."

"I caught you, didn't I?"

"Yeah, but my heart is still beating fast."

"That's just because you're little."

"I'll say."

She moved me over to the center of her chest. I was scared but there was nothing I could do to stop her.

"If I were wearing clothes I could stuff you right between these two babies. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"It would be a new experience, that's for sure."

"I bet you never thought you'd be up close and personal as you are now."

"No, Miranda. I could have never imagined."

"It was never in your fantasies?"

"Not like this."

"I dreamed of this."

"What? Me being between your boobs?"

"And between my legs."

"Oh no, Miranda. Not that."

"Why not?"

"We're brother and sister."

"Still haven't gotten over that yet, eh?"

"No."

"I could force you."

"You wouldn't. Would you?"

"Depends on how good you are."

"I've been good. Haven't I?"

"You lied about not liking my bare feet."

"I didn't completely lie. There was a point where it hurt."

"That was after you lied about them."

"Okay, fine. I'm sorry."

"I knew you always loved my feet."

"Yes, Miranda. I loved it when you'd walk around the house in shorts and barefoot."

"Yes! I knew it."

"You know, your legs have gotten more muscular."

"That's just because you're little now."

"No, really. Even before you shrunk. I think volleyball did you good."

"Do you like muscular legs?"

"Absolutely."

"You like them strong, don't you?"

"I guess so. But they look nice."

"I'm happy you like the way my legs look."

"I know I haven't told you before, but I think you're very pretty. One of the prettiest girls in the world."

"That's so sweet of you to tell me that."

"It's true. I'm sure you know."

"Sometimes I have doubts but it's good to be told."

"I envy your height though."

"Why?"

"Oh come off it. You know as well as I do that girls want guys tall. Nobody wants to go out with me."

"I think Sara does. And Kelly too."

"I've wanted to do something like this with Kelly for two years."

"Two years?"

"That's how long I've known her."

"Wow. I had no idea."

"I had no idea you two were friends. But I thought I was too short of her."

"Did you ever ask her?"

"No, but she has a way of letting you know when she doesn't want something. And that something was going out with me."

"Like how did she let you know?"

"Whenever I'd bring up going out, like to dinner or something, she'd blow me off. She always said she had something else to do or just came right out and said no. I got the hint and stopped asking."

"You asked her out to dinner?"

"A few times."

"I don't think it's because of your height, Matt."

"What else could it be?"

"Ask her?"

"I will, but not now. We're having too much fun to spoil it."

"You're having fun. Good."

"Are you?"

"I always dreamed of something like this."

"An orgy? Or getting me small?"

"Getting you small. I don't think this counts as an orgy. There aren't enough of us."

"How many do you need for it to be an orgy?"

"I don't know. I always thought it would be a roomful."

"This isn't a very big room so I think it qualifies as a roomful."

"Not when you're this little."

"Oh."

"Haven't you ever wondered why I haven't gone out with too many guys?"

"I don't know much about your love life, Miranda."

"I don't know about yours."

"Until tonight, there was nothing to know."

"So, this is your very first time?"

"Yes, Miranda. Sara took my virginity tonight."

"I'm so happy I got to be here with you."

"Thanks, I guess. I don't think sisters ever get to see something like that."

"Too bad you weren't there when I lost my virginity."

"Why?"

"I could have used a shoulder to cry on."

"Oh wow. Was it that bad?"

"Remember Ronnie Mayhew?"

"Ronnie? That was like ages ago."

"I was in middle school."

"Ronnie was like the class skank. How the hell did he talk you into sex?"

"I wish I knew. He was good at it though."

"Was the sex good?"

"Hell no. He only wanted to get off himself. Matt, he ..."

"Don't. You don't have to tell me now. It'll ruin it."

"Okay."

"But back in middle school? Wow. You were young."

"Twelve years old."

"Holy shit. That is young. Had you even reached puberty by then?"

"I hit puberty before I was eight. I had boobs at eight. Remember?"

"Hardly. I do remember we were still taking baths together and you stating to grow breasts. It's too bad I missed them growing all the way."

"Yeah, they grew fast. I hit puberty way before you did."

"You did?"

"I had pubic hair long before you did."

"How did you know?"

"I saw you, Matt. I'd see you walk out of the bathroom naked after your baths. You never covered up."

"Yes, I did."

"Barely. I knew you didn't have pubic hair."

"Neither do you. Maybe I used to shave. Did you think of that?"

"You didn't shave, Matt."

"Okay. You hit puberty before me. You did everything before me."

"But I like you."

"I like you too, Miranda."

"You don't understand. I haven't gone out with too many other boys since that time with Ronnie."

"I can imagine."

"It wasn't because of what you think. I wanted someone like you."

"I do try to be nice and think of others. Especially tonight."

"I know, Matt. I knew you were like that but that's not the only thing I like about you."

"Then what?"

"I want to find someone as short as you to go out with. Or even shorter."

"You're shitting me."

"No, Matt. I mean it."

"I find that very hard to believe, Miranda."

"I'm sorry."

"Why do you want someone little?"

"I don't know. Maybe because my brother is little."

"I'm smaller than little now. I'm downright miniscule."

"And I love every second of it."

"I don't get it."

"I like holding you."

"Are your motherly instincts kicking in again?"

"Maybe. I don't know."

"Have you ever dated or gone out with someone like that?"

"Little guys are hard to find."

"Yeah, I wonder why. Probably because we fall below the one percentile mark."

"What?"

"Never mind. I'm sure there are guys out there you'll like."

"I hope so. I knew one."

"Did you ask him out?"

"Yes. But I think I scared him off. I came on really strong."

"I guess if someone like you were to come on strong with me I'd be suspicious."

"Why?"

"I told you why. Girls don't like short guys like me. They must have ulterior motives."

"You don't think he just didn't like me?"

"Hell no. Someone as pretty as you? I bet you're in his fantasies."

"But we didn't hook up."

"Maybe you just need to take it slower. Get to be friends first. I don't know. I'm not the one to talk from experience."

"It's worth a shot."

"There you go."

"But I haven't met anyone like that again."

"You will, Miranda."

"I still have you."

"Yes, and I have you."

"And Kelly and Sara."

"Hard to believe. I'm going to wake up tomorrow and think this was some weird dream."

"But it wasn't. And I'll know."

"Yeah. Why haven't we talked to each other this semester, Miranda?"

"We talked."

"Twice. That's it."

"I don't know."

"Let's keep in touch."

"You can always come over to see me."

"Yeah, I could. I didn't think you wanted me to."

"I don't mind."

"I'll call."

"Good, do that. In the mean time, would you like to try sucking my breasts again?"

"I could try but my mouth might be too little for your nipple."

"Oh God, Matt. Do you know how that makes me feel?"

"No."

"It's sexy as hell hearing you say something like that."

"That my mouth is too little for you?"

"That anything is too little for me."

"I'll try."

Miranda leaned forward and I dropped off of her tit landing in her right hand. She then brought me over to her left breast.

"Look, Matt. I can hold you in one hand."

"I already knew that."

"You're making me so wet."

"Uh, yeah, good to know." I said rather grumbly.

"Don't be sarcastic. You're hard again."

"I've been hard all night."

"And if you make me mad I could crush you."

"What would Mom and Dad think?"

"They wouldn't blame me."

"They'd blame both of us if they knew what we were doing now."

"Just suck it, Matt."

I couldn't believe my sister was telling me that. This definitely had to be a dream. I turned to face the biggest tit in the world.

"Miranda! You're areola. It's bigger than my face."

"Yeah, so?"

"So, um, ... kewel." I said before opening my mouth as wide as I could. Her nipple fit, but just barely. I wasn't sure what would feel good but the only thing I could do was to swirl my tongue around the end of her nipple

"Oh, Matt. That's wonderful." she said.

I could barely fit her nipple into my mouth. But at least now there was no way she could stuff one of her toes in there. Not that I'm complaining about it, but I didn't have to worry. But how big would her foot be to me now? I shuddered.

To my amazement, Miranda seemed to be getting her jollies by me sucking on her nipple. It was a different experience than I ever had so far. Everything was so different than ordinary life.

Take her heartbeat. I could not only hear it, I could feel it. It wasn't really a thump-thump. It was more of a squish-squish and I would move a little with each one of her beats. It was much slower than before and I put that off to being so little.

Kelly's dorm room looked like a gymnasium to me. I saw Kelly holding Sara and Kelly looked huge. Sara looked so small too. That was how small I was to Miranda. Even smaller since Miranda was bigger than Kelly.

I didn't know what was coming next, only that it would be whatever the two giant girls decided to do with us but I trusted them. You gotta have lots of trust to do something like this. This was crazy, but I'm glad my sister and friend were with me tonight. The memory of this night will stay with me forever not to mention the way this is going to change the dynamic between my sister and me. Plus, we had until three o'clock in the morning now before Sara and I started growing. That was still four and a half hours away. The night was still young.