- Text Size +
My sister, now over four times as tall as I was, was holding me against her huge right breast while Sara was sucking on Miranda's huge left breast. Only now, Sara's left leg was in the air and Kelly's big tongue -- four times the size in each dimension, that is, sixty four times as big as a normal tongue, to us anyway -- was licking Sara's little pussy. Sara didn't last any longer than I did and was soon moaning and humping Kelly's tongue in return.

I always figured that being little like I was now would be a turn-off for women. I was so wrong as evidenced by this night. It was my first night doing RF-29, and I hoped it wouldn't be my last. I was also wrong about how I figured I'd never want to be smaller than I already was at five foot and one and a half inches tall. I loved these women towering over me, even though I was just beginning to experience how wonderful it was.

With both Sara and me being sated for the time being, Miranda brought us over to the bed and sat down. I couldn't tell if it was Sara's or Kelly's bed, but it didn't matter. She was still holding Sara and me tight and I felt secure and loved.

I was finding out a lot about my sister this night. It was the first time I'd seen her nude, at least since hitting puberty. That's when we stopped taking baths together by the way. It was also when she became taller than me. I found out that night that she liked sex. Believe me, that's one helluva revelation for a brother, but thinking back on it, it makes sense. If other girls liked sex, why didn't Miranda? But until this night, I wasn't sure any girls like having sex. Certainly not with me.

I have to say, my sister is a knockout, especially nude. She was five ten, last I knew, and wore double D sized bras. I know, because I saw them in the dirty clothes pile at home and just had to look at the tag. But that was back in high school. I wondered if they'd gotten any bigger since then. They were huge, and even bigger now that I was a lot smaller. Hell, they were as big as, if not bigger in volume and mass, than I was at the moment.

I also found out that Miranda was bisexual. Now that, I was unprepared for. It's hard to think of your sister having sex with other girls. But it's happened tonight, and from what she told me, it happened in high school where it was her first time on RF-29. And just thinking about it makes my dick harder than quantum mechanics.

It's wrong, I know. But it's my fantasy so as long as I keep it there it's all okay. Except, that night, I was living out all those fantasies. I had never fantasized about being so little, but I will from now on. All I can say is that this is fucking awesome!

While sitting, Miranda let go of both Sara and me and leaned back on her arms. That had the effect of letting my legs down. I kind of slid to her right side while Sara slid to her left. I was still sucking on her tit as I stood on the bed. It was a good thing that Miranda was leaning back on her arms because had she been sitting straight up I don't think I could have reached her boobs even on my toes.

I felt Kelly stroking my shoulders and looked back at her. My God she was enormous. Sitting, she was looking down on me and I up at her. Damned if it didn't make my dick start to get hard again. It didn't hurt that she was naked.

I always dreamed of what Kelly looked like nude, and now I knew. She was even prettier than in my dreams and I dreamed a lot of her. She was the subject of my fantasies simply because she was the most attainable. We had shared classes together in the past and even studied together. Now I get to study her and her wonderful curvy body.

Curvy is the best way to put it, I think. She wasn't fat by any means but she did have a little bit of a pudge around her belly, unlike Miranda and Sara. I thought it was cute, however, and it fit Kelly somehow. Her boobs were to die for. Big, yes, but also firm. Miranda's boobs sagged a bit in contrast. That's not to say that Miranda had saggy boobs. It's just that she would pass the dollar bill test, if you know what I mean. You put a dollar bill underneath her breast and it would stay there under the weight of her boob. However, I don't think Kelly could do the same. And as for Sara, there was no under breast there. At least nothing to hang onto.

But I have to mention that Sara's boobs were near perfection. They were little girl boobs -- a little girl who's chest was just beginning to bud. Her areola were that puffy. They were sexy as hell. I don't think Sara thought much of them, but they turned me on to no end. And Kelly's boobs were just bigger, fuller versions of Sara's. I could not decide which were better. I'll take both and that night, I did.

Now, whereas, Kelly had soft edges, Sara had just smooth, barely there curves. Sara was athletic with well defined stomach muscles. Miranda was just as athletic as Sara but did have a little bit of a layer of something there to smooth out her curves and her muscles weren't quite as well defined. But just barely.

This also went for their legs. Kelly's were smooth where I could see muscles in both Sara and Miranda's thighs. Both of them had big muscular legs rather than skinny chicken legs. It's kind of weird because I knew Miranda's legs to be skinny all through middle and high school. I guess she gained a little bit of definition in her legs playing volleyball in high school.

So, here I was trapped with three gorgeous ladies, and we were all naked and had been having sex together for the past two hours or more. And two of these ladies were much, much bigger to me at this point. It would be more correct to say that I was much, much smaller. And Sara was just as small as I was. This will always endear me to Sara -- a girl that I met only tonight but that I wanted to get to know a lot better.

Kelly was massaging my shoulders when I turned my head and gave her wrist a little kiss. I guess she liked that because she bent down to hug me after that. I would never have imagined how much a rush being hugged by someone so large could be. I turned my whole body now, letting go of Miranda, and tried to hug Kelly back. I had to get up on my toes to reach my arms around her neck but was rewarded with the feeling it gave me.

"What were her boobs like?" Kelly asked.

"Miranda's?"

"Who else?"

"Uh, awesome."

"See, you don't have to worry about her being your sister."

"You sound like you want us to fuck."

"It wouldn't be the first time a brother and sister did so."

"I'm too little now anyway. Miranda wouldn't want to."

"Yes, I would." Miranda interjected.

"Miranda! No!" I yelled back.

"I would." Kelly told me as I turned back around to her.

"Like, now?"

"Sure. Let's give that thing a few seconds to grow back and I'd love to. Wouldn't you?"

"You're pretty darn big now, Kelly."

"Does it bother you?"

"No, but doesn't it bother you?"

"I love it, Matt. I can't wait to feel you inside of me again."

"You've got to be kidding."

"I'm not. Maybe you should think of your sister too."

"I've been thinking of her all night."

"Did you ever think you'd be this little next to her?"

"I could have never imagined."

"Then make the most of it."

"How?"

"Here." Kelly said picking me up and setting me down between Miranda's legs. My sister opened her legs when she did so.

"Oh gosh." I said turning away. "That's my sister, Kelly. I shouldn't have thoughts like these."

"Matt, you two have already done almost all there is to do with each other."

"So?"

"So, give her some pleasure."

"I thought I already did."

"Do what you did with Sara."

"Work on her legs?"

"Oh yes. That would be great. Do it, Matt."

At least it wasn't actually fucking Miranda. I walked down the length of her super long legs to her feet. I went to grab her right foot and found her toes almost up to my chest.

"Holy crap! Your feet are almost as tall as me."

I don't know if she was being playful or if she didn't like my comment. Miranda pushed me over with her foot. It was strong. Too strong for me to resist and I ended up on my ass. The girls laughed. Then my sister did something totally unexpected. She pushed me over flat and held me there with her foot on top of me. She didn't just hold it over top, she held me down. I couldn't move and believe me, I tried.

"That tickles." she said. Talk about emasculation. This was my younger sister we're talking about and she had complete control over me now with just her foot. I gave up. She wiggled her toes. "Kiss my piggies, Matt."

I couldn't do much else. Her toes were in my face so I gave a kiss to her middle toe, I think. I wasn't sure at this point which one it was since my view was limited. I kissed whatever was right there at my mouth.

"Oooo, that feels good." she cooed. I couldn't believe she even felt it. But she wasn't moving either. She had me pinned and there was nothing I could do but kiss her toes. So I did it again and again and started liking it. I also felt an erection coming on again. Damn this RF-29. As big as her foot was, I knew my sister could feel it get grow. It was somewhere around her heel or maybe even closer to the middle of the bottom of her foot right then. I couldn't tell for sure, but I could definitely feel it.

"Hey, Kelly. Guess what?" Miranda said.

"What?"

"He likes it."

"He likes your toes, huh?"

"I'm positive of that. He's getting horny again."

I couldn't admit that to my sister so I had to yell beyond the toes that were in my face, "That's just the RF-29!"

My sister responded by wiggling her toes again this time smashing them into my face, to shut me up I'm sure. It only served to make my dick harder. Miranda surely felt it and pushed down even harder on it. I moaned.

"See?" my sister asked Kelly.

"Let me see." I heard from Sara. Soon she had joined me down by Miranda's feet. "Hi, there." she said.

"Mrlrmbrr." I said, my sister's toes still pressing against my mouth. It was beginning to get a little uncomfortable.

"You look like you're having fun."

"LBBMMRRLLLLLRRR!" I tried to scream.

"It's fun being little, isn't it?"

"Uhhhh." I sighed, giving up. I'm pretty sure all three of the girls were enjoying this, especially my sister. Just then I noticed her foot moving around. What the hell was Miranda doing? Then I felt more pressure digging into my midsection as her foot began rotating left and right. "Uhhhhhggghh. Mplrff!"

"What was that, Matt?"

"I mpffff, rrrprrr."

"You want more?"

"Nnnnnnnn!"

"Kiss my piggies again."

I had no choice in the matter. I gave her toes more kisses.

"You're good at that. I bet Sara felt great when you kissed her toes."

"I did, I did." Sara told her. "I think he has a foot fetish."

"Unngh!" I said, trying to deny it. Miranda was still pressing her toes into my mouth. She found it open and started wiggling her second toe right into it. I wish I could have done something about it but my arms were pinned down by Miranda's big foot. I could only try sucking on it. Apparently, she loved that.

"Oh yes! Matt you're so good at this. Why haven't we done this before now?"

I rolled my eyes, only nobody saw it.

"Kelly, you really ought to try this. It feels so good."

Great, another big foot I had to look forward to. Only, my hard-on would not let up. I wanted to, but there was no way I was going to hump my sister's foot. How would that have looked? I would not give her the satisfaction. But still, she kept grinding her foot into me and her toe deeper into my mouth.

My legs were still out to the bottom and sides of her foot so I bent my legs and tried pushing up and away. Wrong move. It only pushed my hard-on into the bottom of Miranda's foot. Gotta stop that I told myself. But I couldn't. I pushed again. And again. At first I was trying to get free, but later I was trying to get my rocks off. But on my sister's foot?

Oh hell yes. I was getting into a frenzy and couldn't help myself. I could only hope that the others didn't figure out what was going on. Maybe they would think I was trying to escape. Well, I was, at first. I'm sure Miranda felt it when I gradually went from trying to escape to humping her foot though.

Oh my God! I was humping my little, I mean younger sister's foot. I could feel the climax building and building. I had to stop this before it became too late. But it was already too late. I came yet again, this time against the bottom of my sister's foot while she held me down with her toe in my mouth. I came hard too. Just as hard as any other time I came this night. I humped and humped until I couldn't hump anymore and then relaxed. Miranda felt that, I'm positive. And I felt her foot relax too. I guess she was finally giving me some respite.

"Mmmmm." I heard her coo. It was almost as if she got her rocks off too. "Wow, Matt. You feel so good under there."

"Uhhh." I groaned.

"Hey wait. You're not struggling anymore."

She took her toe away from my mouth but I couldn't really say anything just then.

"Did you ..."

"Huh?"

"You did! You climaxed again against my foot, didn't you?"

"No."

I felt her foot come off of me as she lifted it to her face. "Oh look. You did too, Matt. Don't lie to me, mister."

"You kept grinding your foot into my hard-on. What was I supposed to do?"

"No, you were fucking my foot. Admit it."

"I was not. You wouldn't get off of me."

"But you got off anyway."

"Geez."

The other girls were giggling.

"Wow, Matt. You really are a pervert."

"Look who's talking, Miss I see you looking at my rack."

"What's that got to do with anything? That just means you were the one looking. Pervert."

"Shit."

"Un huh. Did you like it?"

"What? Being pinned down by Sasquatch?"

I was sitting up but with that remark Miranda shoved me down again pinning me back with her foot once more.

"Who are you calling Sasquatch?"

"Nobody."

"Do you like my feet?"

"No."

Then she started crushing me. It was more force than before and it was bordering on painful now.

"Don't lie to me." she said.

"Okay, okay, I like your feet." She let up the pressure when I said this.

"Kiss my piggies."

I had to kiss her toes again. She seemed to like this a lot so I kept it up until she took her foot off of me again.

"Look at you." she said. "You're pathetic."

"Oh, like you didn't get anything out of that."

"Okay, I like it. Sue me. I can't wait to do this some more."

"What?"

"You like it, Matt. Why don't you just admit that you love worshiping my feet?"

"I-I ..."

"Yes?"

"Okay. I like your feet."

"What else?"

"Everything, Miranda. I like everything about you. Okay?"

"Aww. You're the best brother ever."

"First time I've ever heard you say that."

"Give me a kiss."

"I just kissed your toes."

"On the mouth this time."

She sat up and leaned towards me. I had to get up and walked to her face. It was huge, as big as my torso. Her lips were huge too and it was a trip kissing her. But she used her humongous tongue to probe my mouth. That was something you have to experience. Words don't do it justice. Once again, our tongues met. I was getting more familiar with my sister as the night wore on.

"Aww, that's so sweet." Kelly said. "You two really love each other."

"I love having a little brother." Miranda declared. "A really, really little brother." I rolled my eyes once again.

"I wish I had a really, really little brother." Kelly told us.

"But you have a sister." I told her.

"But not a brother. After seeing you two I want a brother now."

I shrugged.

"Can you be my brother, Matt?"

"Uh, I don't think that's possible."

"If you could, would you?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"We'd have so much fun."

"You mean getting little like this?"

"Isn't this fun?"

"A little."

"You're lying again." Miranda told everyone.

"Okay. I'm having a lot of fun. Satisfied, Miranda?"

"No more lies."

"Fine. Are you having fun?"

"I'm having a ton of fun, little brother."

"Do you have to call me that?"

"I used to call you that all the time."

"I know. I never liked it, and I'm not lying."

"I'll stop calling you little after tonight."

"Why after tonight?"

"Because you'll have grown back tomorrow."

"Oh."

"Unless you want more RF-29."

"No, thanks."

"The nights still young, Matt." Kelly said. "I have more doses."

"Are we going to play another hand?"

"Yep."

"Let's do it then."

"Not so fast."

"Why not?"

"I want to experience you too."

"Oh?"

"Come here." she said. I looked at Sara.

"Go ahead. I want some more of your sister's tongue."

That opened my eyes wide. "Oh?"

"You can't believe how amazing a tongue that big is."

"Oh yes I can."

"You and Kelly go do your thing. We have time. And I want to watch you two."

"You're all voyeurs." I told Kelly.

The girls shrugged. I looked over the edge of the bed. I had to get down somehow so I turned around and shimmied my way down to the floor. Kelly was waiting for me. I think she planned it this way -- I looked straight up at her. It was like before with Miranda. She was a giantess to me now. I looked into her knee. No, just like Miranda, I looked up at her knee. It was just above my head. I know my eyes bugged out. Kelly giggled.

"Hug me." she said. So, I reached up.

"No. Hug my leg."

I walked to her shin and hugged it. It was so big around her calf that my arms couldn't fit so I just resigned myself to hugging her as much as I could. I don't know what she got out of it but to me this was awesome. I was hugging a giantess' leg as she towered so far above me.

Kelly finally reached down and picked me up and brought me to the other bed. It seems that Miranda and Sara were on Kelly's bed because now Kelly and I were on Sara's bed. Kelly put me down between her legs, her own knees up in the air.

"Having fun so far?"

"You know I am, Kelly."

"Good. Now, does this give you any ideas?"

"You mean, being between your legs?"

"Un huh."

"Naked?"

"Yep."

"And as small as a baby?"

"I think you're smaller now."

"I wouldn't know."

"But babies don't have sex."

"Then I guess I do have some ideas. What would you like?"

"I want to go all the way, Matt."

"We already have."

"Not at this size. I want you, Matt."

"This little?"

"Oh yes. Why do you think I wanted to play this game?"

"You wanted me this little?"

"Yes."

"But it could have gone the other way."

"I know."

"Unless you cheated."

"I didn't cheat. Are you accusing me of cheating?"

"No, no. I'm just saying."

"You better not be."

"It's okay. I think I'm going to like this. My only question is, are you?"

"Matt, just do it. I can see that you're ready." she said looking between my legs as I stood before her.

"Oh." I chuckled. My erection was returning. How the hell does that drug work? Maybe I should change my major to biochemistry or something.

Kelly leaned up and forward and gave me a kiss. "Thank you for playing with us."

"Are you kidding me? Thank you for inviting me. Are we going to play another hand?"

"Right after this. Are you ready, Matt?"

"Yeah, sure." I said. Kelly laid back down and brought her knees up with her feet up in the air. I felt like I should have given her feet a kiss or showed them a little love but she seemed eager to do this. My erection was at full staff again so I leaned into her. This was so much different than with Sara or from before. Kelly was so much bigger. I was going to have sex with an actual giantess. That thought alone ensured my dick would remain hard.

I had to lean over to get my dick into her and was leaning onto her stomach. This time, my dick went right in. She was already wet and as little as my cock was, well, I'm sure you can imagine how easy it was.

I didn't penetrate her deeply. At least not from my perspective. I had to hold onto her sides but still didn't get much in the way of being able to push. So instead, I pulled up a little and found her leg waiting for me right there. I grabbed her left leg wrapping my arms around as much as I could which wasn't much, but enough to be able to hold on enough to push into her.

I was able now to thrust my hips in and out. And you know what? It felt wonderful fucking a gigantic pussy that way. I don't know if she felt me, but I sure felt her. Her legs were huge and it sent butterflies to my stomach as I held onto the left one. I pumped and pumped. I was pumping like a sports car's piston at redline, that is to say, fast. I don't think I could have humped that fast if I were bigger. I just hoped that Kelly was getting as much out of it as I was. From the sounds she was making, I think she was.

Again, as I had gained more experience with sex that night I had gained the ability to hold off cumming, if just a bit. It was working now as I was fucking Kelly with everything I had at that point being so little.

I don't know how she felt me, or what she was feeling, but Kelly came. I heard her moan loudly and felt her whole body tense up as she did so. Feeling such a massive body tense like that was truly awesome. And it was Kelly that I was doing it for. I am so happy she invited me. It's a night I'll never forget. Damn, I had another glorious orgasm.