- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry to keep everyone waiting for so long. Life just kind of caught up and I dropped this. I'll try to post chapters regularly from now on until the story is finished.

We were all on Kelly's bed with my sister between myself and Sara. She was still shrunk at half height as was Kelly but Sara and I were only a quarter height by this time. This was my first time taking RF-29 but apparently, Sara, Kelly, and even my sister Miranda had already experienced it before so I was the one that was really getting freaked out, but in a really great way. Not only does RF-29 shrink you, it arouses you to no end. Had I done this myself I'd be masturbating up a storm.

It seems the sex part was a given. You were going to have sex with whoever you shared this experience with whether you wanted to or not. I'm sure Kelly knew this when she invited me and so did Sara. It's my sister I was a little worried about since she had done it before and gladly accepted when Kelly had asked her to join us.

So far, my sister and Kelly had lost one round of poker each and hence had taken one dose of RF-29, hence why they were half height. Sara and I had lost two rounds, therefore we had two doses -- the first one shrinking us to half height, and the second to half of that, or one quarter height. This meant my sister was now twice as big to me as before. She was huge, and of course, so was Kelly. But things were about to change again.

As I lay next to Miranda with my hand on her breast, I could feel things shifting. I didn't know what was going on for a few seconds, but it became apparent that my sister was growing.

"Sara! What time is it?" I asked. She was closer to the clock on the desk than I was.

"Ten o'clock."

"Ten exactly?"

"Actually, five after."

That was it. It had been two hours since Miranda and Kelly had their dose and each dose adds two hours to the time that you're shrunk. It was time for the two girls to grow. I watched in amazement as Miranda grew right before my eyes, slowly getting bigger and bigger. I looked back behind me and Kelly was growing too. As the girls grew they became heavier as evidenced by the feeling I got of sinking into the bed the bigger and heavier the two girls got -- their weight was pushing the mattress down further and further.

"When did we get our last dose, Sara?" I asked her.

"It goes by the first dose. That was at nine and since we've had two doses, we won't grow until one AM."

"Three more hours?"

"Oh, this is going to be good." Miranda quipped.

"Shit." I said. "Kelly, let's play another round. Quick."

"Don't be so impatient." she told me.

"You guys are going to be a lot bigger than us now."

"That's what you get for playing the game, Matt."

I turned back to Miranda. She was growing into a real giant now. It started to get a bit crowded on the bed with two of the girls getting bigger so Kelly got up. When she stood up she really did look like a giant, or rather, a giantess. Her humongous boobs were so far above me now while I lay back on the bed looking up. Then Miranda raised herself up on her elbow. She looked down on me.

"Aw, Matt, you're so cute."

"Cute? Just great." I said sarcastically.

"I love this." she said then she turned to look at Sara. "And look at you." While Miranda was sitting up I could see Sara on the other side of her. Miranda made her smile with her little comment. If I didn't know any better I'd say Sara was loving this, but she looks so good when she smiles.

It didn't take the two girls very long to grow back to their regular size but when they did, I really felt small. Kelly beckoned me over to the edge of the bed with her arms held out toward me. I was a little reluctant to move to her but something inside urged me on. It was probably the sight of Kelly's big tits looming before me that drew me to her. I started to stand up on the bed and walk toward her. When I reached the edge of the bed she grabbed me with her hands. Each one could almost fit all the way around me. She picked me straight up.

"Oh, you're so light." Kelly said.

"Whoooaaaa!" I yelped as I went straight up. "Be careful." Soon I was face to face with Kelly. Her head was bigger than my torso and I was staring right into her eyes, each one seemed as big as a softball. But it was her enormous smile that held my attention.

"How do you feel now?" she asked me.

"Little."

"You are little. How about a kiss?"

Before I could answer that, her soft lips were in my face kissing me all over. Then she lifted me higher so her face was in my chest and she blew raspberries all over my stomach causing me to laugh. Seriously. I couldn't help it. It tickled and I laughed like a little kid. She moved her head back taking me over with it until I was all but lying over her face. Then she drew me further up and over until my hard on was right at her lips. She took me into her mouth effortlessly. It felt like heaven as the tip of her giant tongue moved up to lick the underside of my dick.

My hips involuntarily started pumping as she sucked me in. I didn't last long after that and had another orgasm pumping into her face as deep and as fast as I could. This was totally wild. Kelly was so big now. To be correct, she was normal size and I was just very small. Small enough to use her face as a bed. However, she was still holding me with both hands as I almost fell asleep.

I wondered, as small as I was to her, was she even able to taste the load that I shot into her mouth? Did I even have much of a load to shoot, as I had already cum so many times that night? She was still smiling as I lay limp against her head. She then brought me down to her chest where I got an up close look at her tits.

And oh my God, her tits were humongous! I was curled up all the way around her left breast. I reached with my left arm around the front and couldn't reach all the way around to the middle of her chest. It felt so good being there. I could feel her breathing in and out slowly. I could hear her heartbeat. I closed my eyes as Kelly held me against her bosom. Why haven't I done this before? It felt so good.

Of course, I never had the chance to take RF-29, and even if I did, this is not something you would jump at unless you had already experienced it. I know now why the girls wanted to do this again.

"Can I ask you a question, Kelly?"

"What?"

"How long does this horniness stuff last?"

"Until you grow back."

"I'm going to have a hard-on all that time?"

"I'm sure you are. Are you complaining?"

"I just wanted to know."

"I like it hard."

"Good, because it's going to be this way for a few more hours I think. So now that you're big again, I guess you don't want to have sex anymore?"

"What gave you that idea? Of course, I do."

"Oh good."

"Do you like having sex with me?"

"Is the sky blue?"

"Only when it's not cloudy."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. Do you like having sex with Sara?"

"Very much. I like it with all of you."

"Including your sister?"

"I would, if she weren't my sister."

"You're not having fun with her?"

"I didn't mean it that way. I meant, we can't have sex."

"Why not?"

"Because we're siblings."

"That shouldn't bother you."

"Oh? Would you have sex with Kaitlyn?"

"Yes."

"Your own sister?"

"We already have. We used to do it all the time."

"All the time?"

"When we were in high school and earlier. We don't see much of each other any more."

"Wow. So, how was it?"

"Like other girls but a lot better since we're sisters."

"Are you trying to tell me that it will be better with Miranda?"

"No, only that maybe you should consider it."

"I don't think so. Besides, she wouldn't want to with me."

"Are you sure of that, because she's really into you tonight."

"That's just your imagination, Kelly."

"No, I can tell."

"What about Sara? Is she into me?"

"Can't you tell?"

"It's the first time we've ever met."

"If she wasn't into you, do you think she'd have anything to do with you, let alone have sex?"

"I could blame it on the drug."

"Do you think she would have agreed to get little with you if she didn't like you?"

"I guess not. Does the same go for you too?"

"Yes."

"I feel honored, Kelly, that you would even think of me this way."

"I would have called you earlier this semester."

"Why didn't you?"

"I didn't have the RF-29 and besides ... I chickened out."

"Sounds like something I would do."

"I wish I had known that Miranda was your sister. We could have done this much earlier."

"I wish I had known too. I thought you didn't like me anymore."

"I like you."

"I like you too. How's math going?"

"Math? Where did that come from?"

"You're not an EE anymore. We don't have classes together. I guess that's why we don't see each other."

"Yeah, we don't. Math is good."

"I'm happy you like it. I like you holding me."

"You're just so cuddleable."

"Cuddleable? Is that a word?"

"It is now."

"And your boobs are so big now."

"No, they're the same size."

"It's amazing how big they are to me. And they're so soft. I've never been this close to boobs before."

"Have you ever touched one?"

"Not before tonight."

"Not even Miranda's?"

"I've never even seen her boobs before."

"Seriously?"

"Not bare and not since she's grown breasts."

"Her's are even bigger than mine." Kelly smiled at me like she knew something I didn't.

"Yeah."

"Do you like Sara's boobs?"

"I love 'em. They're just as sexy, Kelly."

"You need to tell her."

I raised my head and yelled "Hey, Sara! You have really sexy boobs." This got her and Miranda's attention. Kelly got a chuckle out of it. I got a stare from Sara. She blinked a few times, not saying a word.

"Here you go." Kelly said putting me down on the floor. I walked over the several steps to Sara and Miranda. Miranda stood up and her shin was right next to me. I craned my neck to look up, and up.

"Holy shit, Miranda!" I exclaimed. "You're fucking ginormous!" My comment put a huge smile on my sister's face. She was really enjoying standing way up and looking almost straight down at me. We could barely see each other's faces, not only because of the distance but because Miranda's tits were in the way.

"What do you think, Matt? Do you like this?" she asked.

"I-I don't know."

"Bet you never thought I'd be this much bigger than you."

"This is very ... different."

"Not so different. I've always been bigger than you."

"Only since you were what? Nine? Ten?"

"I don't know."

"I do. I used to help you with your homework in elementary school. Remember?"

"Vaguely."

"And you were shorter then."

"Not anymore. How does it feel to be a midget?"

"I'm not a midget!" I said, stomping my foot on the floor.

"You are for the next three hours."

"Yeah, well, wait until the next hand."

"You might lose."

"We won't lose, right, Sara?"

Sara shrugged.

"How about you and Sara put on a show for us?" Miranda asked.

"What kind of show?"

"You know. Whatever comes naturally."

I looked at Sara again. She was wearing a smile and looked eager. I looked back up at Miranda. "Are you a voyeur now, Miranda?"

"Maybe. Is it a crime to want to watch my brother have fun with someone?"

I looked back at Sara. She was up on her bed, naked, like me. I had just been curled around Kelly's giant tit and my hard on would not subside. I wanted to real bad. Miranda and I had already seen each other do sexual things tonight and even came close to doing it ourselves. It was only natural now. I walked to the side of the bed and there I encountered an obstacle.

I wasn't much taller than the top of the mattress. I tried pulling myself up but with the mattress being horizontal and giving way, I kept slipping. After three times Miranda picked me up and plopped me down next to Sara. Being picked up from my sister this way was kind of exciting. I wan't going to let on, but it served to increase my arousal more, if that's even possible.

"Hi." Sara said.

"Hey."

"Did you mean that?"

"What?"

"About my breasts."

"Absolutely. Can I, uh, kiss them?"

She smiled and nodded so I gave them a little kiss each and Sara let out a little moan. She was sitting up at this point and I was able to feel her breasts. Before this night my hands had never felt female breasts. I hope it won't be the last.

"So, what do you want to do?" Sara asked.

"I think those other two perverts want us to put on a show. Are you okay with that?"

Sara giggled and little then said "As long as it's okay with you." Man, she's so nice. I was really getting into this girl and wanted to show her a good time whether the other two liked the show or not.

"Would you like me to, um, go down on you?"

"If you want to."

"I like doing that. Oh, I know. What if I start at your feet?"

"My feet?"

"Yeah. You just lay back and enjoy it. We're going to put on a great show for Kelly and my sister."

"Okay." she agreed. With that I crawled down to Sara's feet where I began kissing them. It didn't take long before Sara was cooing. This was so cool.

I had never done such a thing before -- all of this was new to me. However, I had fantasized about it. I always liked girls going barefoot and I think I now know why. Sara's feet were so cute and I took each of her toes into my mouth. I started on her left foot and after spending some time sucking her toes I began moving up, kissing the top of her feet up to the ankles. And there I switched to her right foot.

I did the same to her other foot going up to her ankle where I opened my mouth as wide as I could and bit it. I didn't bite hard, only enough to get my mouth around her ankle sideways. And by the way Sara was squirming her body and by the sounds she was making, I think she liked it.

After lingering a little while on her ankle, I moved up her right leg, kissing and licking her shin. I thought about how much bigger my sister's shin was and the idea got me even hornier. Her lower leg alone was as big as Sara. I could barely keep myself from just jumping right in and fucking Sara, but I did want to put on a good show.

When I made it to Sara's knee I decided to lift her leg. It went up easy as Sara nearly lifted it herself. I started kissing and licking her calf and when I made it to the back of her knee, Sara let out a big moan.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she groaned as she wiggled her butt. I knew Sara was enjoying this but I hoped I was putting on a good show for Kelly and Miranda too. However, I was too engrossed in what I was doing to look over at them.

I kept Sara's leg up licking down the back of her thigh. I took my time as I went all the way down, or is it up, to where her leg met her butt cheeks then I moved over to her pussy. Next I switched to her left leg where I did it all over again. That got a big groan out of Sara.

So I repeated the same on her left leg, lifting it up in the air and starting from her left heel. Sara kept her right leg bent and tilted outward exposing her cunt to me. Anyone could tell that she wanted this. I did too. Sara went limp when I reached the back of her knee again. I knew it was a sensitive spot and it got a response out of Sara. I felt proud of myself. I did't care at this point whether I was giving the other two a show or not. My dick was so hard I could drill holes in granite with it at this point.

I finally reached her groin again and kissed her pussy. I could see the moistness all around. I had tasted her earlier tonight and I wanted more, but I took my time. I kissed all over the outside of her pussy gently, but began nibbling on her pussy lips after a little while of doing this. Sara put her hands on my head and began pushing me into her. I knew then she was ready so I stuck my tongue out and tried to shove it into her vagina.

That seemed to do the trick. Sara let out a big moan and arched her back bringing her hips up and at the same time. When she set her hips back down I dragged my tongue up and over her clit as slow as I could yet kept it moving. Sara arched her back again and I could feel her legs quiver on each side of my head.

When she came back down that second time she pulled me up. When I reached her face to face she hugged me real tight and we kissed. My hard on was right at her pussy but I wanted to make sure she was satisfied first. I didn't need to worry about that. She was still ready and started to hump her hips towards me.

My hard on was right there ready to enter her but it kept sliding around the outside of her pussy. I had to reach down to guide it into her but held off to see how long I could last or to see if it would go in of its own accord. Sara seemed to be getting off on it as she rubbed her pussy all around my hard dick.

I knew she just had just had an orgasm but she was still frantic at this point. Her hands were on my butt cheeks and she was pulling me into her as her legs were splayed out to the sides. For me, I was in heaven but I wanted to get relief again too. I tried to hold out as long as I could but I'm only human.

Finally, I reached down and got ahold of my hard on. It was slippery, due no doubt to the wetness from Sara's crotch, yet I was still able to direct it into Sara. I was rewarded with not only the feeling of Sara's hot pussy around my dick, but the huge moan that Sara let out. I tried to go slowly but it was all too much for me and I began moving my hips back and forth going faster and faster.

I could feel my climax coming. Earlier in the night I would have gone off in a few seconds, but after having some experience at sex I was able to gain a little control over it and held off a little bit longer this time. However, when I could feel Sara shake again with her own orgasm, I had to blow. I had another mind blowing orgasm right there. I thrust into Sara as hard as I could. This one lasted a bit longer than the previous ones too. I don't know how many times I got off that night and I had lost count by then.

Sara and I lay together for a few minutes in each others arms, me on top of her. After a few minutes I decided to roll off of her and rest. It was then that I heard the other two girls applauding. I looked over at them sitting on the floor.

"Did you like that?" I asked. I'm sure they could barely hear me with how little I was and how spent I was at that point.

Kelly's eyes got real big. "That was awesome, you two." she complimented. I felt good.

"Yeah, Matt." Miranda confirmed. "I always knew you had it in you." I felt even better to hear that from my sister.

I laid my head back down and snuggled up close to Sara.

"Don't those two look cute, Miranda?" I heard Kelly say.

"I could just eat them up."

When I heard Miranda say that I got the idea in my head that as big as she was now, she probably could eat us up. Almost. Of course, I knew she was kidding, wasn't she?

I watched Miranda get up and walk to the bed where she reached for me and started picking me up.

"Wh-what're you doing?" I asked.

"I just want to hold you. Can't I hold my brother?"

Well, when she puts it that way ... "Yeah, okay. But be careful." I told her. It was a long way up for me. But when she held me against her huge chest it was paradise. I had just had sex with Sara -- great sex, in fact. But my hard on was returning once more. This thing will not stay down tonight, I figured. Miranda worked me around to where she was cradling me the way Kelly had done earlier and I was again curled around her giant right tit. I couldn't think of anywhere else I'd rather be except maybe the left one.

Kelly was right earlier. My sister's boobs were bigger. At the size I was now, the size difference was very apparent. It was much bigger. And my dick was getting much bigger too and starting to poke Miranda in her right breast. I knew she felt it but she didn't say anything about it.

"Isn't this nice?" she asked. I shrugged. I didn't want to admit to my sister that I really liked this. I loved it. But, hell, I was skin to skin curled up against my sister's bare breast. And my hard on was poking into her. It was all I could do at that point to keep from humping her gigantic boob.

"You're like my little baby." she proclaimed. I could only roll my eyes at that remark. "Wouldn't it be great if I had milk in my breasts?"

I craned my head up to look at her like she was crazy.

"Oh, come on, Matt. I know you want to. Go ahead and suck it. If you suck hard enough you might get some milk out of them."

"Ew! You're nuts."

She was holding me in the crook of her right elbow and with her left hand she grabbed her right breast and brought her nipple to my mouth.

"Miranda! Stop."

"I know you want it, Matt. Go ahead."

"No."

"Matt, Matt, Matt. You've been staring at my boobs for years. Now you have a clear shot at 'em and with my permission."

"You caught me staring?"

"It's hard to miss."

"I didn't think it was that obvious."

"You're not the only one."

"I'm not?"

"No. But if it's any consolation, you're the first boy I've ever wanted to suckle on them."

"Oh."

"But there have been a few girls."

"You're not a lesbian, Miranda, are you?"

"I'm bi, like all other girls."

"Really?"

"Really. I catch girls staring at my boobs too."

"Then I guess I feel better about that."

"I like it when you do. They're really big now, aren't they?"

"They're huge. Like you are."

"You like this. Wouldn't you want to stay like this forever?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Geez, Miranda. I couldn't do anything for myself. I couldn't drive, or reach things, or a million other things I couldn't do."

"You wouldn't have to. I'd take care of you."

"You would?"

"Definitely. You're my brother. My baby brother now."

"Great." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. I knew she was getting a kick out of this. I was too, but I wasn't going to let on.

"I would take care of you too." I heard Kelly say. She was behind Miranda and I couldn't see her, but I definitely knew her voice.

"Ooo. Don't forget me." Sara said. I had three girls willing to take care of me if I should ever stay at this size. I don't know how that could be. The effects of RF-29 wore off after a couple hours, or more. But they still wore off. I was grateful for that, but I still had nearly three more hours to go.

"See, Matt? Even Sara would take care of you."

"Yeah, but it wears off."

"That's too bad. I wish you were smaller."

"I can't even imagine."

"My breasts would be twice as big as they are now, Matt. Think of that."

"I'm trying not to."

"Why? Is it because your cock is going to get harder?" I knew now for sure that she felt it against her breast.

"I don't think that's possible, Miranda."

"Go ahead, kiss my boobs."

"I don't know about this. What if Mom and Dad find out?"

"Right. Like, who's going to tell them? You?"

"No way."

"I certainly won't. Nobody will know."

"Sara and Kelly will."

"So? What's wrong with that?"

"I don't know."

"Just a little kiss."

"Why?"

"I want to feel your little mouth against my nipples."

"I would think you'd want it bigger."

"No, Matt. Think about it. It's like having a baby. It's my motherly instincts kicking in."

"Do you realize how weird that sounds?"

"Why is that weird? It's the most natural thing in the world."

"But I'm not your baby."

"You're the next best thing. You're little and we're related."

"Exactly."

"He has this thing about incest, Miranda." Kelly told her. She was still out of sight. Too bad since I couldn't shoot her a dirty look.

"Aw, it's okay, Matt. It's not like I'm going to get pregnant or anything."

"Damn right, you're not." I said. I know, lame comeback.

"You're only going to kiss my breasts. What's the big deal? You'll like it."

"That's the problem. I'll like it too much."

"Matt, all you ever had to do was ask."

"What? Ask to suck your tits?"

"Un huh."

"Shit, Miranda. That's ... that's ..."

"What?"

"It's not right."

"It's not wrong. In fact, you're the perfect height for it, when you're not shrunk, that is."

"I am?"

"Your mouth is right there when we're standing."

"Are you saying I could have asked to suck your tits anytime I wanted?"

"As long as we weren't in public or anything."

"I had no idea."

"So, what's it going to be? Do you want to suck on them, or am I going to have to let Sara do it instead?"

"Oh wow."

"I bet you'd like to see that, wouldn't you?"

"Uh ..."

"I bet you could both suck on them, one on each."

"Are we that little that you can hold both of us?"

"Let's find out." she said as she bent down, holding me tight against her, thank goodness, and picked up Sara. I could see Sara reaching for her. That told me that Sara wanted it too.

Miranda jumped a couple of times to get Sara situated the same way I was, laying against my sister's tits, except Sara was on her left one. Sara wasted no time and began sucking Miranda's tit. This was too much for me. My dick felt as if it were going to explode again. I did the only thing I could at that point: I latched onto my sister's right nipple.

My legs were intertwined with Sara's and that was an extra little bit that aroused me even more. I'm a bit surprised that I didn't cum right then and there. I felt warm and safe in Miranda's arms.

My dick was still as hard as titanium when Kelly joined us in front of Miranda. Both her and Miranda were standing. Kelly gave the top of my sister's boobs some kisses then began planting kisses all over Sara's body. I saw it as I kept sucking on Miranda's breast.

But that didn't last long for Kelly as she then turned and began kissing my body all over. Then she turned me just enough so my dick was sticking out in the cold air, but that didn't last long. As I had latched onto Miranda's tit, Kelly latched onto my dick.

This was wild! I could feel my sister's body responding to her breasts being sucked as she moved her hips taking Sara and me for a ride as she swayed. At the same time, I could feel Kelly roll my dick around in her mouth. The thing had to be minuscule to her, but that meant that she could actually roll it around. And it felt spectacular.

"Mmmm, Matt. You taste like Sara." Kelly said. At first I didn't know what to make of it because I was too engrossed with the gigantic, soft, smooth, warm breast I was being pressed against and sucking. However, I did figure out that my dick had just been inside of Sara. That must be why it tasted like that. And how did Kelly know? Oh yeah, that one's easy to figure out too. But I had to wonder how, with as little as I was just then, she could actually taste it.

Kelly went back down on me and I couldn't last much longer. I came yet again. I'll tell you something: I don't know if the appeal of RF-29 is that you get small, or that you get horny as hell on it but I think I know the answer to that now and why it is so popular.