- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I have to apologize that I haven't posted a chapter in a over a week. I've been busy at work and had to go out of town. But I'm back and here's the next chapter. More coming soon.

What the hell was I doing? It wasn't even ten o'clock and I'd already had two doses of RF-29 which meant I was only a quarter of my height, a little more than fifteen inches tall. I was now shorter than the shortest man in the world. Who could have ever imagined that, plus I was doing this with three girls -- one, my sister, the other the girl I had been hoping to get closer to for the past two years, and the third was someone I just met tonight? This was the most unlikely thing to ever happen to anyone, I surmised. The thing was, although I wasn't ready to admit it, I was enjoying the hell out of this.

Kelly and I were on her bed but she hopped off in a mischievous mood.

"Come on Matt."

"What?"

"Let's go walking."

"Walking? Where?"

"In the hall."

"Are you out of your mind? You're going to walk out there naked?"

"Sure. Everyone does."

"Like this? Nude and ... little?"

"Why not?"

"Not me."

"Ha, ha, ha, ha." Kelly laughed. "Did you actually think we were going out like this?"

"Yes."

"We won't. Not until we get bigger."

"We're going to be stuck like this for a while."

"This stuff doesn't last all that long, Matt. We'll be done before tomorrow morning."

"How long?"

"Depends on when you get dosed. You last had one at nine, right?"

"Yeah."

"You've had two doses now. It'll be one o'clock before you grow back."

"Fuck! One in the morning?"

"You'll be big before you leave tomorrow."

"I hope so."

"Unless we got a bad batch."

"I thought you trusted your chemistry friend."

"I do. But you never know. Mistakes can happen."

"You're teasing me again, aren't you?"

"Don't worry. I'm sure this is a good batch."

"What if it isn't?"

"We could all be small for a week."

"A week? I have classes, Kelly. I can't go a week without going to class."

"Then go."

"Not this little. I'm fifteen inches tall now."

"Fifteen. That's pretty small."

"Fifteen and a half inches."

"If you say so. Want to get measured?"

"Do you have a ruler?"

"Yeah, but I was thinking the tape measure."

"Whatever."

"You could still go to class."

"No way."

"Haven't you seen anyone shrunk in any of your classes?"

"No."

"I guess you're still in EE. You guys are all sticks in the mud, never having any fun."

"If anyone ever went to class shrunk I would have seen them walking around campus, Kelly."

"We're hard to see this little."

"Where would you get clothes to wear?"

"Just wear something that's bigger. You can wrap it around yourself a couple times."

"You're lying. It's illegal. Everyone would know and you'd get arrested."

"Nobody would rat you out, Matt. It's like the way weed used to be. Nobody ratted on anyone."

"And what do you mean all us EE guys are sticks in the mud? There are plenty of girls too. May I remind you that you used to be an EE major?"

"Not any more. I'm having much more fun."

"In math?"

"Well, you know us math majors. We're a fun bunch."

"Is that what math majors do, get little?"

"No. But when we do, we party hard."

"Partying little, you mean."

"What do you think we're doing right now?"

"Yeah, but ..."

"What?"

"I've never done this before."

"You have now."

"I guess so. How many times have you done this?"

"Once, Matt. I told you."

"Just making sure. You seem like you love it."

"I do."

"And Sara?"

"You'll have to ask her."

"Wow."

"Come walk over to the desk with me. I'll get the tape out."

I crawled over to the edge of the bed and peered down. "Whoa! I'm not jumping. That's a long way down."

"No it isn't."

"It is for me."

"Come here." she said with her arms extended out to grab me. I walked to her and she wrapped me in her arms again but this time set me down on the floor. My face was below her hips now. Exactly where the top of my head came up to I couldn't tell, but having to look up to see where her hip bones protruded, I'm sure it was below them. I followed her to her desk. Kelly's ass was so big, but don't tell her I noticed. I know girls are sensitive about things like that. However, it was sexy and beautiful, and damnit if my dick didn't get harder just seeing her walk in front of me.

When we reached her desk she opened the top side drawer and rummaged around for a bit. Her head was just over the top of the desk. It seemed to be twice as tall as I was. It was an impressive sight for such a mundane thing. The desk in my dorm room was basically the same so I figured it would be same to me now. I couldn't imagine what my room would be like to me at my current size. It wasn't too much different but my dorm room was a in a building that was older. I think my room may have been slightly larger than Kelly's but right now that didn't matter at all.

I looked up and caught sight of the underside of Kelly's boobs. They were perfect and looked like they stuck out a mile. My dick didn't need for me to see that. It was already hard but I think it was hard enough to poke holes in steel now. I couldn't pull my eyes away and it wasn't until Kelly found the tape measure and stepped back to the center of her room before I could think of anything else. I followed her.

Kelly knelt down and my face was in her chest. Actually, just below her splendid chest, but close enough. Her tape measure was the metal kind. I thought it was going to be a cloth type, the ones that tailors use but this was more like the type a carpenter would use. It was big, or I should say, big to me. She pulled it out and placed the end down on the floor as she held it with her thumb and index finger to the ground. Up she went with it until it was over my head. She came real close and her tits were millimeters from my face as she held the tape against my forehead and read it off.

"Uh, fifteen and a quarter, Matt."

"Not fifteen and half?"

"Definitely below fifteen and a half."

"Damnit."

"How tall are you anyway? I mean, how tall normally?"

"Five ... two."

"Sure you're not five one?"

"No. I mean, yes, I'm sure."

"We can measure you after you grow back."

"Are you sure the tape measure is accurate?"

"It's accurate, Matt."

"How do you know?"

"How does anyone know? I've measured things I know the size of. My ruler is exactly twelve inches by the tape. And the yardstick is exactly thirty six inches. I'm sure it's accurate."

"Maybe I shrunk a little more than half for each dose?"

"Don't worry. It's not much."

"I hope not."

"Wanna go for a ride on my shoulders?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Didn't you ever do that when you were a kid?"

"No."

"Well now you can find out how fun it is."

"I don't know, Kelly."

"Don't be bashful. You'll like it."

"Fine. But only for a little while."

"I promise."

She didn't wait for a reply. She dropped the tape measure and picked me straight up. Somehow she turned me around and I was placed on her shoulders with her head in front of me. She held my hands as I was riding her shoulders and I could now see over her desk and I could see Miranda and Sara kissing each other on Sara's bed, and my hard on was poking Kelly in the back of her neck. She had to have felt it but she didn't say anything about it.

We want prancing around the room. At one point we were at her door and she unlocked it and started opening it. She wouldn't do what I thought she was going to do, would she?

"Kelly!"

"What?"

"We are not going outside."

"Where's your sense of adventure?"

"Please don't."

"Okay, we won't. Sheesh. You know I wouldn't do that. Don't you trust me?"

"I don't know what to trust at this size. This is the strangest thing that's ever happened to me."

"Alright, I won't tease you."

"Thank you, Kelly."

"So, do you like it up there?"

"It's weird. I know I'm not that high up here but I feel like I am."

"You'll be fine. Are you glad you did this now?"

"I, uh, I guess so. I would never have thought of ever doing anything like this on my own but now that I have I can see where others would get a kick out of it."

"Do you get a kick out of it?"

"I don't know. I'm still deciding."

"How about if we do it again? I'll bet you'll like it a second time."

"I will, Kelly. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"I haven't seen you since last semester. Why didn't you look me up a lot sooner?"

"Why didn't you contact me?"

"I didn't think you liked me that much anymore."

"We're friends, Matt. I thought you knew that."

"I did, but I ... uh, I ..."

"What?"

"I wanted more than just friendship."

"Oh, I see. You wanted sex."

"When you say it that way, it sounds crude."

"Isn't it?"

"I didn't think so. I thought ... I don't know. I've never, you know."

"You've never what?"

"Sex, Kelly. This is my first time."

"I figured that."

"And you knew we were going to have sex, didn't you? You knew as soon as someone took a dose of that stuff, that RF-29."

"Yeah, so?"

"You were going to have sex with me tonight right from the get-go and you knew that when you called me."

"And your point is?"

"I had no idea. I mean, this would have been the last thing I'd expected."

"You thought I didn't like you, did you?"

"Not that you didn't like me but that sex with me would be the last thing on your mind."

"To tell you the truth, I kind of wanted to see what Pete was like."

"Oh, that figures."

"Don't get me wrong. I really wanted to do it with you too."

"You did?"

"And so did Sara when I told her about you."

"What did you tell her about me that made her want to meet me?"

"To have sex with you."

"Yeah, that."

"I told her that you were very smart."

"Okay."

"And that you were short."

"She likes short guys?"

"She doesn't like them big, Matt. You should really discuss this with Sara."

"Okay. I will."

"Good. You two should get to know each other. I think you would like her too."

"And you don't mind me having sex with her as well as you?"

"Not at all. How do you feel about your sister?"

"I'm still deciding. I mean, Miranda's great, but she's my sister and sex with ... well, you know."

"Hmm. I can see where that might cause you problems. But only if you let it."

"Let it? That's the problem, letting it happen."

"I wouldn't have a problem sharing something like this with my sister."

"You have a sister?"

"Yeah. She's three years older."

"I never knew."

"I never knew about Miranda."

"Sorry."

"You should meet Kaitlyn."

"Is that your sister?"

"Yeah. She's only five three. You would like her."

"What would she think of me?"

"I don't know. Do you want me to invite her over next time I score some RF-29?"

"Are you kidding?"

"No."

"When will you do that?"

"It's hard to come by, Matt. It may be a few months."

"Well, thanks for inviting me, Kelly. I had no idea."

"It's worth it. Isn't it?"

"So far."

"That's the spirit. Ready for another round of poker?"

"I'm nervous, but sure. However, I think Miranda and Sara aren't quite ready yet."

Sure enough, the other two girls were still going at it. Kelly brought me back over to her bed and threw me onto it where I bounced a couple of times which jarred me tremendously, but otherwise I wasn't hurt. Then she got up on the bed and settled with her head between my legs. I saw her get comfortable lying on her stomach as she took my stiff member in two of her big fingers before going down on me. Oh wow, what a feeling. Yeah, her mouth was bigger than before but it was every bit as good a feeling. Only now, when she went down she went all the way down engulfing not only all of my dick, but my balls too. I came almost as soon as she had all of me in her mouth.

Kelly crawled up next to me to let me have a little time to rest. She then asked if I would do the same for her. She didn't have to ask twice. I crawled between her legs. I have to say that all three girls, including my sister, had shaved between their legs. I never knew that about Miranda and I'm not sure how I feel about that now. I figured that most of the girls did that nowadays. I was grateful though. I couldn't imagine getting pubes stuck between my teeth especially pubes that are twice as long as normal.

Anyway, although her twat was bigger than before, it wasn't that big. I went to town munching on it without hesitation. In no time I had Kelly squirming and moaning. I was so proud of myself.

Sure, it was my first time. Or at least, tonight was my first time eating a girl out and fucking too. But, like most guys, I did spend time researching it on the internet, for educational purposes only, you understand. In fact, I spent lots of time researching this so I wasn't completely ignorant of the concept. If Kelly and Sara's reaction are any indication, I'd say I was pretty darn good at oral sex. So, I had Kelly's hips moving up and down and at one point she actually screamed. That was right before she yelled "Stop. Stop, Matt."

I looked up at her from between her legs. I was a little concerned at that point. "Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm good. Just a little sensitive."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No. You were wonderful. It just gets that way sometimes. I can only take so much."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I just need a breather."

"Sure."

"What about me?" I heard. I turned and saw Miranda carry Sara over and set her on Kelly's bed. Sara was so gorgeous, all naked and sexy looking. Then Miranda got up on the bed and crawled over too.

"Hi, Sara. Would you like some of that too?" I asked.

"Do you have to ask?"

"Ha, I guess not." I chuckled. I moved her a little and had her lie down on her back and I took up position between her legs. Oh, how different this was, Sara's pussy being half the size of Kelly's. Yes, it was the proper size to me but after just having eaten Kelly's vagina, Sara's looked positively cute. I was ready to gobble it up.

But then I was joined by my sister. It took me by surprise, her head being so big.

"What're you doing?"

"I'm going to help you."

"I don't need help."

"Think about what Sara is going to feel with two tongues on her poon."

"Her poon?"

"Yeah, like poon-tang. Her pussy. Her vagina. Her twat. Her ..."

"Yes, I know, Miranda. I just never thought I'd hear you say it."

"I bet you never thought we'd be doing this together."

"You're right."

"Let's make the most of it." Miranda said. At this point, I was totally okay with it. Kelly was resting and Sara was waiting, so I dove in with Miranda right beside. And oh my, what a tongue she had. It was so much bigger than mine. I would lick up Sara's twat, then Miranda would get her tongue on it and it seemed to nearly cover Sara's whole poon.

This again, was new. I had never shared a girl's pussy with another. It was a night full of firsts. And then there was Miranda. As we shared Sara's, uh, poon, our tongues and spit would intermingle and I settled on just going with the flow by then.

I figured Sara would get much more out of the big tongue than mine, however, she seemed to enjoy my little tongue just as much. I would have to ask her if she preferred a big or little tongue, and I was prepared for her to say bigger, but I would definitely have to ask in a tactful way. For now, we had Sara ready to have another orgasm, and boy did she. She shook and bucked and it seemed to last forever. She did calm down enough to where we both stopped and we left Sara to rest up.

That's when Miranda turned and opened her legs. She beckoned me to her between them.

"Uh, what do you want?" I asked.

"What do you think I want?"

"It's not what we want to do, Miranda. It's what shouldn't we do."

"Are you going to be that way all night?"

"I don't know. We really shouldn't."

"Your mouth feels good on me, Matt."

"So, you want me to go down on you?"

"You already have."

"Just oral sex, then?"

"You can do more."

"No, we can't."

She giggled. I think she was toying with me right then. Maybe the drug does that to girls. I figured if we just had oral sex it would be okay. She was right -- we already had done that so I wasn't crossing any line at that point that hadn't already been crossed. I went down on Miranda like I was a hungry man eating a huge plate of delicious spaghetti.

I was part way into when I was joined again, this time by Kelly. The space between Miranda's legs were much bigger than that of Sara's so there was enough room for Kelly and I to operate on my sister's poon at the same time.

My sister's poon. Sounds naughty, doesn't it? It was naughty, but I was having a great time as was Miranda and it didn't take very long for her to have another orgasm.

I had never thought of my sister having an orgasm, even though at nights sometimes I was sure I heard her. I couldn't imagine that Miranda would play with herself so I put it out of my head. However, I'm sure she had heard me on certain nights too. It was hard sometimes to keep it quiet. So, I'm guessing that maybe it's something that runs in the family. Or maybe everyone does it. Who knows?

While Miranda was resting I crawled back over to Sara and asked her how it was having two people between her legs.

"Oh, Matt, you two were fantastic."

"It makes me happy to hear you say that."

"Thank you for playing this game with us."

"It was definitely all my pleasure. Thanks for inviting me."

"It was Kelly's idea."

"She said it was your idea."

"It was both of us."

"Well, thank you."

"Would you do this again?"

"If it's with you I will."

That remark put a big smile on Sara's face. I didn't know if it was the RF-29 affecting her or affecting me or if I genuinely liked her, but I am strongly leaning to genuine desire for Sara. I hope she felt the same way about me.

"I want to do it with you again too." she said. That seals it for me.

"Deal!" I told her.

Just then I felt a huge plop. Miranda had jumped between us, turned around so she was laying on her back and put her arms behind both of us on either side of her.

"Geez, Miranda. Be careful."

"Oh, you're alright. Big baby."

Miranda's arm was behind my neck and I got a good look at her right boob. It was not only big but the thing was standing up on its own atop her chest, mostly. It was squashed only a tiny bit from gravity, but sexy as hell. I guess she noticed that my hard on had returned because it was sticking straight up in the air while I was laying back against my sister's arm. By now, I couldn't feel embarrassed after all that had happened. I just enjoyed the feeling of it sticking out in the fresh air.

Miranda's arm was so big that she only had to move her forearm, that is, just at her elbow from behind my neck, to be able to reach my hard on where she began fondling it. I would have protested but I was too horny to do anything about it. I let her play with it getting more and more aroused. Kelly had by then settled on the other side of Sara.

All four of us were on Kelly's bed. That's something that could not have happened had we all been full sized. At this point two of us were half height and two a quarter height. I couldn't believe that I was now only one fourth of my normal stature.

The feeling of Miranda's hand on my stiff dick was too much for me. I reached over with my right arm and began fondling her tit. It felt so good. I knew it was wrong but I could not help myself. Why couldn't Miranda have fought me off better? She was certainly capable, especially at our current sizes.

But no. My sister instead reached over with her left hand and put it over my right hand which was on her big breast. Her hand completely covered mine while pressing it into her boob flesh. I could never in a million years have imagined that I'd be doing something like this with my sister.

It was during his time, when Miranda's hand was on my dick and my hand on her big tit that things started to change. It was hardly noticeable at first. I didn't know what was going on and had initially ignored it. I wrote it off as my imagination or maybe just an effect of the RF-29. But it soon became clear what was going on.