- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I meant to get this last chapter up sooner but I had problems reaching the site for a couple of days. Anyway, here it is. In reading the comments I see that some of you like different outcomes. I had planned to write other stories using RF-29 and I still plan on it. I will likely take some of the suggestions in the comments for the new ones. If there's something you like let me know. I like hearing from the readers. Thank you all for reading this little story of mine.

I woke spontaneously. I just opened my eyes and was greeted by the most wonderful sight ever: Sara's smiling face.

"Good morning." she said. I noticed that her face had returned to the way it was before everything began growing.

"Hi. Have I grown?"

"Yep."

I felt relieved, but at the same time sad. I'm going to miss what happened that previous night, but I'll always remember it.

"Your face," I said.

"What about my face?"

"It's even more beautiful than it was when we first met."

"It is?"

"After seeing it several times bigger, I know just how pretty you really are and it will always remind me of last night."

"Oh, Matt. You know, your sister is right here behind me?"

"I don't care. I love her too. What about Kelly?"

"She's still sleeping in my bed."

"The three of us are in Kelly's bed?"

"Yeah."

I lifted my head to look behind Sara. "Is Miranda still sleeping?"

"I think so." Sara whispered without turning around to make sure.

"We're all still naked."

"Does that bother you?"

"No. I feel special to be this way with all of you. Especially you, Sara."

"Me?"

"Yes, you."

"Do you mind if we hug?"

"I'd be disappointed if we didn't," I told her and then we embraced tightly. You don't know how good it feels to be holding a girl when you're both naked. Okay, maybe you do, but then you know how special it is. I shouldn't have to mention that we kissed too and that it was a long, sloppy, wet kiss.

I had been missing out on all of this stuff before. It was quite a lot to miss. I vowed I would seek more of this but I felt I wouldn't have to.

"What time is it?" I asked. Sara lifted her head then lay back down.

"Eight thirty."

"Early for a Sunday."

"Yeah, but I couldn't sleep with you next to me. I had to see you while the sun was up."

"I like seeing your face."

We relaxed in each other's arms and fell back to sleep. I must have been sleeping when I had grown back to original size. I didn't feel it at all and I suppose I was that beat when I fell asleep. I missed it but it didn't matter. We all finally woke up a couple of hours later.

"Good morning, again." Sara said waking me up.

"Good morning, beautiful."

"Aw, you. You always say sweet things to me."

"Hey, get up lazy bones." I heard someone say. I knew exactly who that was.

"Make me." I said. Then ...

SMACK! I felt a slap on my ass.

"MIRANDA!!!"

Miranda and Kelly were laughing. I jumped out of bed and tried to run behind Miranda to give her ass a slap. We were all still nude and this whole situation felt so natural that I didn't give it a second thought. Unfortunately, Miranda kept turning around so to slap her ass I had to step in and reach around. But instead of slapping her, we held each other and gave each other a hug.

Now I told you that Miranda was taller than me despite her being two years younger. My face was just above her tits and I gave her a little kiss right in the middle of her chest. She kissed my head. We hardly ever hugged before this, probably because I didn't want people to see how much taller she was, or rather, how short I was. But I didn't care now. In fact, I wish she was as big as she was last night to me. I know, weird.

"Matt."

"Yes, Miranda?"

"I, uh, ... thanks."

"For what?"

"Last night."

"No, Miranda. Thank you."

"I never knew you were so cool."

"Sorry to disappoint, my dear sister, but I'm not. Ask Kelly. I'm just your average nerd."

"You are not!" Kelly shouted. "You're a nerd, but you're no ordinary nerd."

"I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not, Kelly."

"Take it as one, Matt."

"Okay."

Kelly got up out of Sara's bed -- she slept there all night long, apparently -- and came to me for a hug and a kiss. I was shorter than her too by about a couple inches, but at least we could kiss without me getting up on a step stool.

After my kiss with Kelly, I reached for Sara and helped her get up out of bed whereupon we hugged and kissed.

"I'm hungry guys." I proclaimed.

"Me too." Miranda echoed.

"What time is it?"

"Ten thirty."

"I think it's too late for breakfast." Kelly told all of us.

"I have an idea." I said.

"What?"

"Why don't we go to that new waffle place in town?"

"It's a little too far to walk, Matt."

"Who said anything about walking? I'll drive."

"You have a car?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Kelly, this is the first semester I've had a car. And this is the first time we've even talked this semester."

"Oh yeah. Did you know about his car, Miranda?"

"Yeah." she answered.

"And you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't even know you knew Matt."

"Oh. Well, what are we waiting for?"

"Maybe we should get dressed." I told Kelly.

"I think that's probably a good idea, Matt."

"Tell you what: you guys get ready and I'll go back to my dorm and clean up myself. I need to get the keys anyway. I'll meet you all out in the parking lot out front. I'll text you, Kelly."

"Sounds good."

"Sara?"

"What?"

"Would you mind giving me your number?"

"Let me get my phone. Give me yours and I'll text you. Then you'll have my number."

After exchanging numbers we kissed and I left.

----------
"Hey, man. Where were you last night?"

"Sorry, Charlie."

"Oh, can it, will you?" Charlie said. Charlie was my roommate and I frequently used that line with him. He never liked it.

"I spent the night in a friends dorm room. It was too late and I was too tired to walk back."

"Did you meet Kelly?"

"Oh yeah, I did."

"Didn't hit it off with her again, huh?"

"Nah. You know Kelly. We talked, as usual, then called it a night. It was late but I met up with my sister and we talked until real late."

"You have a sister?"

"Didn't I tell you?"

"No."

"Yeah, she's taking classes here too. We don't talk much so it was good to see her again."

"Did you stay in her dorm room?"

"Shhh. It was a girl's room. I wasn't supposed to be there. Don't tell anyone."

"I won't, man."

"Cool. Look, I need to take a shower then I have to go out. I promised Miranda a late breakfast."

"Miranda?"

"My sister."

"Oh."

It was nearly an hour later that I was all fresh and changed and had the car warmed up and outside the coed dorm. When the girls came out I had to let Miranda sit up front since she was the tallest and needed the room, although, I really wanted Sara to sit next to me. Ah, the sacrifices we make. I hope Miranda remembers this.

After getting a booth to sit in, Kelly and Miranda took one side and Sara and I took the other. I think it was understood between all of us that Sara and I would be together. As we read the menu together Sara leaned her head on my shoulder.

I'd never had a girlfriend but it seemed after last night that Sara and I were now close. There was no denying that. What exactly we did have together now I wasn't sure, but it felt good to have Sara next to me.

We were all hungry and I told the girls that I would be paying. Mom and Dad gave Miranda and I cash and the promise that they'd get us more if needed. I hardly ever used mine and I knew that Miranda had probably blown through nearly all of hers by now so it was a no-brainer. I was happy to pay.

I think we all had waffles -- we just had different things with it. I had two eggs, over medium, along with not one but two orders of bacon, some orange juice, milk and coffee for dessert. The girls each had as much food as I did and we all ended up satisfied with full bellies.

Sara and I fed each other bites at times. I asked how her grits were and she gave me a taste by holding a spoon of it in front of my mouth. I gave her a bite of my over medium eggs and that's how it began.

When there was a lull in the conversation I spoke. "So, um, Kelly, thank you for the most memorable night of my life."

"I'm happy you came over."

"Me too."

"Do we have to worry about Pete?"

"Nah, he's cool. But let me talk to him first."

"Good. I'd hate for this to get out."

"Don't worry. I'm sorry about him not going along with it."

"It's always a gamble. You were a gamble, Matt."

"Thanks for thinking of me."

"It wasn't all my doing."

"It wasn't?"

"No." Kelly said.

"What do you mean?"

She looked at Sara. Then I looked at Sara.

"I'm sorry, Matt." Sara said. "I didn't know if you were up to it but I'm really glad you stayed."

"Right. I'm glad I stayed too. But what did you have to do with it?"

"I wanted to meet someone who wasn't a jerk, Matt."

"Well, thanks. Uh, until last night you didn't know me."

"Kelly told me about you and I wanted to meet you, that's all. Kelly had scored the RF-29 and she suggested inviting you and your friend but she wasn't sure about you. I convinced her to call you."

"She means she begged me, Matt." Kelly said.

"I see." I said. "That's a good thing otherwise we wouldn't be here. Thank you, Sara."

"Thank you for not being a jerk."

"All I did was stick around for the, uh, game."

"You have no idea what you did, do you?" Kelly said.

"Like I said, all I did was get little with you."

"Tell him, Sara."

"Let me tell him." Miranda asked. This was beginning to be some sort of big mystery.

"What?" I asked.

"Matt, do you know how many guys would do that?"

"How should I know?"

"Hardly any."

"So?"

"So, when guys get one dose, that's it. They don't go any further. You've gone further than any other guy I've done it with."

"Wait. You said you only did it with your friend Holly."

"I lied."

"Did you do that to get me to play?"

"No. I just lied. I didn't want you to think I did that sort of thing."

"How many times?"

"Four, total."

"Wow. What about you, Kelly?"

"Twice, that's all." Kelly said. "And the guys quit after one dose."

"Okay. What about you, Sara?"

"A few times, Matt. I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I don't know. I didn't tell you the truth. Last night was the smallest I ever got though. Kelly and I thought for sure that you would quit too after that first dose but I'm so happy you didn't."

"Me too. But if you weren't there with me, I'm not too sure I would have gone past that first dose either."

"Really?"

"Really. I'm glad that there was someone like you by my side."

"I knew it."

"You know I'd keep playing with you?"

"No. I knew you'd say more sweet things like that, Matt."

"It's true."

"I know."

"It's kind of funny, Kelly."

"What is?"

"I kind of figured that maybe you and I would someday, I don't know, get together."

"It could happen. How do you feel now?"

"I feel a lot closer to you now, but even more so with Sara. I can't believe this. One night. That's all it took."

"We shared a lot, Matt." Sara said leaning into me.

"We did. More so than anything I've ever shared with anyone. And Miranda."

"What?" Miranda replied.

"How the hell did you and Kelly meet?" I asked Miranda. Kelly answered that question.

"Before the semester started and we were settling in, I was bringing the refrigerator up to the room, Matt. Your sister asked if I needed help bringing it up the stairs and her and her father, that is, your father, I guess, offered to help and from there on we've been friends."

"I had no idea."

"It was after you were all moved into your dorm room." Miranda told me.

"Dad met Kelly?"

"Yeah."

"Did he meet Sara too?"

"I think so."

I looked at Sara. She shrugged.

"Small world, huh?"

"Small campus."

"I seem to think it was very big after last night." That got a chuckle from all of them.

"Matt?" Kelly asked.

"What?"

"Would you be up for another round of RF-29?" she whispered.

"Sure, if it's with Sara." I looked at Sara and she smiled. "Oh, and if you need help with paying for it, let me know. I can help. And Miranda, you better not tell Mom or Dad."

Miranda made a motion with her hand as if zipping her lips. I knew she wouldn't. "But you better invite me."

"I can't wait to get you smaller than me again." I said.

"You think you'll win?"

"Depends on who's on my side this time. Sara doesn't know how to play poker very well, do you, Sara?"

"I play just fine."

"Which reminds me. Did you really have that bad a hand, every hand that we played last night, or did you purposely try to lose?"

I could see Sara's face turn a bright shade of red. That told me all I needed to know.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." she said.

"That's okay. You did very well last night."

"Would you play with me again?"

"I'd love to. But I'd also love to get Miranda little."

"Why?"

"It reminded me of the old days when we were kids and I was the bigger one."

"But Matt," Miranda began, "I thought you liked being little."

"Ever since I was eleven you've always been taller. I'd like to be the taller one once in a while."

Miranda stuck her tongue out at me. We all laughed.

"We'll see if you get between my boobs again."

"You could let me be the taller one a little bit, right? Wouldn't you do that for me?"

"We'll let the cards decide."

"Ah, my own sister. I can't get a break. Sara, I hate to mention this but I'm really happy that my height doesn't bother you."

"Are you kidding?" Sara asked. "I've been waiting for someone like you all my life."

"What do you mean: someone like me?"

"Matt, do you think it's just because you're a nice guy."

"That's what you just said, that I wasn't a jerk."

"I like you short."

"You did when I got real little."

"I loved it. Didn't you?"

"Yeah. The best part was real early this morning."

Miranda and Kelly looked at me funny as Sara and I smiled at each other. They didn't know and I wasn't going to say anything. I wondered if Sara would spill the beans but she didn't. I think I'm going to keep that girl. Some day I'm sure the other two will find out or put two and two together, but for now it was our secret.

"So, Kelly?" I asked.

"What?"

"Until last night I thought we'd never see each other again."

"What gave you that idea?"

"You. You were avoiding me."

"No, I wasn't."

"Right. We haven't talked at all this semester. You never went out with me."

"You never asked."

"I did too. You kept making excuses."

"Oh, that. They weren't excuses, Matt."

"What?"

"I'm a busy girl."

"Yeah, too busy for me."

"Look, I'm sorry."

"Well, it doesn't matter now. I think I'm going to be spending more time with my sister as well as Sara."

Miranda's eyes opened wide. "Yeah?" she said.

"After you've finished studying."

"I study."

"I hope so. As cool as this RF-29 is, you still need to study first and I know you, Miranda."

"Matt! Shhhhhhh!"

"I'll keep it down. You study and then we'll have fun every now and again."

"Promise?"

"Yes. Do you promise to keep up with schoolwork?"

"I promise."

"Good. And you, Miss Sara, I hope to spend a lot more time with you."

"Promise?"

"Ah-ha," I laughed. "You know I will. I really want to get to know all about you."

"Sociology."

"What?"

"I'm majoring in sociology."

"Oh. I'm a double 'E'."

"I know. Kelly told me."

"And she told me nothing about you."

"Then we should get to know each other."

"Exactly what I was thinking."

And that's how my relationship with Sara began. Having a girlfriend felt like the most natural thing in the world. How can people get relationships wrong? It was the beginning of a very fruitful friendship, not to mention several nights of experimenting with a certain drug. I won't tell you what it is but it begins with "RF" and ends in "29".

Kelly turned out to be a better friend than I ever expected. We'd share the aforementioned experimentation as well as being friends with benefits. That's weird given her roommate was my lover. But we had many three-ways, as well as four-ways with another person who I won't mention.

And speaking of which, my sister ain't all that bad either. She needs to take her schoolwork more seriously. She also needs to manage her money better. She needs to stop growing too. I had no idea she was over six feet tall. I should have known that she had grown since I last saw her when my face was in the middle of her tits rather than above them. But dayum! Will that girl ever stop growing? I hope not.

On the other hand, my sister has world class tits and legs. Ditto for her smile, just like Sara's. She's going to make some short guy real happy. I'm on a mission to find such a guy but so far, all I end up with is taller dudes. Miranda insists they have to be as short as me or shorter. That's a tall order. Um, excuse me. That's a, uh, hard order. Fuck it. It's a short order, okay?

That RF-29 is some wild shit! We've had lots of fun times with it, but also there were some times when things got pretty fucking dicey. You'll just have to wait until I get around to telling those stories though. Until then, just know that I'm considering changing my major to chemistry. Not. But if I did, I know that I'd be getting into pharmaceuticals.