- Text Size +
"Matt, did I hear you correctly? Are you asking for another dose?"

"You heard correctly. I promised Sara."

Kelly looked at me, then at Sara, then back at me. She couldn't believe I was asking for another dose of RF-29.

"Close your mouth, Kelly. Flies are getting in." I said.

"Matt, you'll be smaller than you are now. Do you really want to do that?"

"I don't know, but so far, it's been a very good adventure."

"Will Sara be joining you?"

"No. I want to be smaller than her."

"You'll be half of her height."

"I know. I'm hoping it's small enough."

"Hang on. I'll be right back."

As she went to the refrigerator Sara came closer to whisper to me. "Matt, I'll never forget this."

"I won't either." I told her. I seriously meant that. I'd never experienced getting little and I'd never even experienced sex either, other than by my own hand. This was an epic night -- the first for both of us -- and I wouldn't forget it, ever.

I looked up at Miranda staring down at us. I waved. She smiled. "Matt," she said, "you're something else."

"I know, but just what else I'm not sure."

"You're the best."

"I agree." Sara said.

"Let's see what happens. I hope I can do this and still keep my sanity."

"We'll be here for you."

"Gosh, I hope so. It would be awful if I did this and were left alone."

"Nobody's going to leave you."

"Good."

Kelly came back with one yellow vial. It looked so little in her hand.

"Are you ready for this, Matt?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Do you want another sip of wine?"

"Kelly, I can't even tip my wine glass over anymore."

"It's up to you."

"Let's do this."

"Sara, do you want to do the honors?"

"I'd love to." Sara said. I got up on my hands and knees and Sara wiped my butt cheek with the alcohol wipe. It was now almost bath towel sized. "Are you ready for this, Matt?"

"I'm ready."

"You're going to be really small after this."

"I know that."

"I'm going to ask you one last time: do you want to do this?"

"Yes. I want to do this for you, Sara."

"Okay, here goes." Boy did I feel the needle go in.

"OWWW! That hurt."

"Sorry, Matt."

I kept rubbing my butt. "That hurt more than all the others put together."

"I guess because you're so little now."

"Damn straight, I am. And I'm ... shrinking."

I watched the world, including Sara this time, get bigger all around me. I had to turn around and sit down on my sore ass. That wasn't too comfortable and it was too much to take in so I closed my eyes until it was all over. When I opened them Sara was right there, bigger than I had ever seen her.

"Sara?"

"Yeah?"

"Wow. You're big."

"You're little."

"No shit."

"Are you okay now?"

"I think so."

"Wanna stand up?"

"I'll try."

I stood up slowly and so did Sara. I was looking right into her crotch.

"Sara." I said, looking nearly straight up at her.

"What?"

"You're gorgeous."

"Oh, Matt. You're too good."

I hugged her around the waist with my face in her pussy. I was right there and well, I can't pass up an opportunity like this. I kissed her cute shaven pussy. And I kissed it again. And again. I was soon licking and nibbling on her pussy lips. Plus, I was hornier than ever now.

I ended up plunging my face into her pussy like a madman. I didn't give her a bit of respite as I kept constantly sticking my tongue into her vagina and moving up and down and left and right and in and out without stopping.

She fell back with her first orgasm since I had shrunk. But I kept at it without stopping and kept her going. I know she had another one soon thereafter. I slowed down but didn't quite stop. I wanted to see if I could let her down then bring her back up. When I thought she had enough rest I went at it in earnest yet again. I was rewarded with another orgasm from her. This time she made me stop.

"Ohhh, Matt. Enough. No more. Stop, stop!" she shrieked.

I slowed down but this time I kept kissing and worked my way up, kissing along her stomach, then making it to her tits. I spent lots of time with that. Her tits were so firm and puffy and scrumptious. I kissed and licked and nibbled like I did to her cunt down below. It felt so good to fondle them. They were soft yet firm at the same time. Her tits were paradise. But I was a machine and I hadn't stopped yet. And now I had to get my dick into something. I absolutely had to. It was poking Sara in her stomach. I didn't want to but if I didn't get my dick into something else soon I was going to fuck her belly button. That wouldn't do.

I began backing myself down until my knees were back on the ground. I grabbed my hard-on and entered Sara, finally. She didn't complain and I figured she wanted this too.

"Unghh, yes!" she screamed. I was right: she did want it. I wanted it. I wanted it so badly. I was like a jackhammer and pounded her so hard I thought my teeth would fall out. But I kept it up. She arched her back with another orgasm and I buried my face into her abdomen as I pushed as hard as I could, cumming once again.

I don't know how many times I reached climax that night but I wouldn't be surprised if the number were in the triple digits. I know the girls had multiple orgasms. I collapsed on top of Sara's stomach. She played with my hair a little, having a little rest herself. I stayed there for what I thought was a few minutes but those bigger it may have been a few seconds.

"That was another good show, you two." I heard someone say. I think it was Kelly. I looked up. It was sure an eye-opener for me. Kelly was bigger than ever. I got up slowly from Sara's body and looked at Miranda. She too was a colossal mass of sexy womanhood. Talk about an awesome sight.

"Miranda."

"What?"

"Stand up."

"What? I can't hear you. Speak up."

"I said, STAND UP!" I shouted. She heard me that time. She stood up and I walked over to her. "FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I said looking up at the tallest person I'd ever seen.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm an insect to you."

"No, you're not."

"I'm as small as one."

She reached down and put her hand down, palm up. "Hop on."

I was a little reluctant. Her hand was a whole lot bigger than I was. However, it was my sister and I did trust her. It was scary as hell, but I did it: I hopped on and crouched down. Up I went like being on an elevator. A very fast elevator. It made me a little nauseous. I was brought right up to Miranda's face.

"H-hi, Miranda."

She giggled. "You should see your eyes. They're huge."

"No, your eyes are huge. They're twice as big as my face." I meant that. I had to turn my head left to right to see from one edge or her right eye to the other edge. And her nose was equally as big. But her lips -- holy shit!

"You're such a cutie."

"I'm microscopic now."

"Oh, you're not that small."

"I feel like it. Everything is enormous."

"I'm sure it is to you. Can you stand up?"

"What if I fall?"

"You're not going to fall. I got you."

"I don't know, Miranda. What if I get dizzy at this height."

"You never got dizzy before. I'm the one who used to get dizzy when we drove over the bridge."

"I-I'll try."

"Good boy." she said as I rose up in her palm. "Oh my goodness. You're just too cute. I could eat you up."

"NO, MIRANDA! DON'T!"

"Don't worry. I won't swallow you."

"Please, don't."

"I won't. Here, you'll like this." she said before moving me down to the level or her chest. I was placed in front of her left nipple. "You like?"

"It's one helluva sight."

"What do think?"

"I think your areola is almost as wide as I am tall."

"Not quite." Then she brought me to the other one. "Which one do you like better? The left or right?"

"I have no idea. I will say that your left breast is bigger than your right one."

"You noticed?"

"At this size, the difference is pretty big."

"So you like the left one better?"

"It doesn't matter to me, Miranda. Either one."

"Which one do you want to be held against?"

"If I had to choose, then both of them."

"Okay." she said before bringing me to the center of her chest and squeezing me between the two of them with her left hand. Then she let go from below and used her two hands to squeeze them together with me around them. "Having fun now?" she asked.

"Just don't drop me!" I was surrounded on all sides with only my head free. Even my feet were wrapped in her boobs. As long as she was holding her tits together, I'd be fine.

"Don't be such a scaredy cat. I won't drop you."

"O-okay." I looked up and she was looking down at me with that big smile of hers. Seeing her like this, it was all worth it. I felt good about my sister and relaxed a little bit.

Before this night I'd never seen my sister even topless and it's kind of ironic that I would be squished between her tits like this. I didn't know if I'd ever have the chance to do this again so I tried to enjoy the position I was in.

"This is great, Matt. I never thought I'd get to do something like this with you. You're the best brother ever."

"You never told me that before."

"You were never this little before."

"This is all it takes, huh?"

"The fact that you would do this, yes. You have no idea what you've done, do you?"

"I shrunk, that's what I did."

"You were brave."

"Or stupid. I guess I just trust you and Kelly and Sara, that's all."

"You've made all of us very happy."

"Then it's worth it."

"Wow. You're perfect. Hang on." she said and walked over to the desk. I wasn't sure who's it was but I was set down on the desk top. A minute later, Kelly brought Sara over and set her down next to me.

The sight of Sara standing in front of me looking down at me was amazing. The sight of Miranda and Kelly looking down from miles above was scary. But at the same time, it was awesome. Both pairs of boobs were like a thousand feet up, not really, but it seemed that way. And when I looked out toward the edge of the desk I saw the prettiest two gigantic pussies next to each other. Each girl's hips were a hundred feet wide. I never thought such a sight would be sexy but it brought back my hard on with a vengeance. Sara caught me looking.

"Pretty, isn't it?" Sara said.

"What?"

"Kelly's honeypot."

"Honeypot, huh? Yeah, it is."

"Wouldn't you like to go back in?"

"Oh my! I-I-I don't know, Sara. It's so big."

"It's as big as you are."

"I know. That's what I'm afraid of."

"But you'll fit so much better."

"I will?"

"You certainly will. Think about it."

"Oh yeah. I doubt she's going to feel me in there."

"Trust me, she'll love it."

I looked up at Kelly. I knew she heard our conversation even though we were both so little at this point. I swear Kelly winked down at me. I looked over to Miranda. I'm not sure why, maybe for her approval or maybe assurance. This was kind of scary.

"Should I?" I asked Miranda. Miranda bent down putting her hands on her knees and her face right in front of me. It was fucking huge. I had to look up to meet her eyes with mine.

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't, Matt."

That settled it. I was very nervous, but I'd been nervous every step of the way this night right from taking my clothes off. Now being naked was the most natural thing in the world even in front of these girls and my sister.

"Why not?" I agreed. Before Kelly could pick me up, Sara had to have her say.

"Let me watch." she pleaded.

"Sure, if you want to." Kelly told her.

"I want to be right there with him?"

"You want to share it with Matt?"

"No, I just want to be right there with him watching it."

"Okay."

"And maybe I can help."

"I think we can manage, Sara."

"But your hands might be too big."

"They ... okay, you can help." Kelly told her. It reminded me of Miranda when she was little and would ask to help Mom bake a cake.

I wasn't sure what I was in for but Kelly picked me up in her left hand and Sara in her right. We went to her bed where Kelly put both of us down between her legs. Miranda sat next to her and it was reassuring to me to have her right there so close.

"Ready?" Kelly asked. Every time someone had asked me that tonight I was ready, only now, things were different. Her pussy was almost intimidating. As she lay there leaning back on her elbows, her clitoris was above my head. The bottom part of her pussy was waist level. I couldn't have properly fucked her if I tried, but I wanted to try so badly.

I walked up to it and reached up to touch her clit. Kelly's clitoris was sticking out of the folds of her pussy lips. I didn't know if they always were like that or if it was a product of her arousal, but it was a beautiful sight. She shuddered when I touched it. I not only felt her body shake, I felt it through the mattress that I was standing on.

I turned back to Sara. "Can you pick me up a little?"

She grabbed me under my arm pits and picked me up.

"Not that high. I want to kiss that." I said pointing to Kelly's clit.

Sara knew exactly what to do then and my face was planted against that big old clit. I wasn't sure if my mouth would fit around it but after planting a couple of kisses on it I opened my mouth and wrapped it around the tip. It fit alright and I could feel that shudder through Kelly's body again.

At the same time I did this I reached my right hand down between her pussy lips and pushed it in. It went in with no resistance. It was very wet and slippery at this point and my arm went in up to the elbow. I heard Kelly moan. That was satisfying as hell and I pushed my hips up against that mammoth pussy.

I think Sara took that to mean I was ready to go in because she pulled me back a little and holding my legs started shoving them into Kelly's pussy. I knew that Kelly was definitely ready as my legs glided past her pussy lips and straight in. I was halfway into her before I knew it.

I was situated on my back looking up at Sara who by now had both of her hands around my waist and was pushing me into Kelly with gusto. She was off to my left side a little but I must say, it was a beautiful sight looking up at her like that. She moved around so that she was at my head and pushed my hips all the way in. They went in easily and I was now up to my stomach.

I knew where this was going now and pulled my arms in as Sara started pushing my shoulders. In I went up to my chest. I could feel Kelly's pussy muscles working now, squeezing my legs and hips. Sara looked down at me again as if to ask if I was really ready for this. I nodded.

Sara pushed me in further until I was neck deep then let go. I can only assume it was too much for her as she then pushed on my head with her hips. She was getting off by pushing against my head but that's when I slid it.

I went in way too easily. Kelly was wet and it was nothing like previous when her pussy was so tight around me. Sure, I felt her squeeze, but there was now so much more room. I could even breath in there. I then felt a huge pressure on my head that pushed me deep into Kelly. I think it was Kelly's finger but I couldn't see. It was very dark.

At the same time, I felt very secure. The pussy muscles were working their magic. I could feel them but they weren't crushing as I had assumed. It was very pleasurable and my dick was rubbing all around from inside.

It didn't take long before there was one hard squeeze and then the flood started. I don't know where all the water, or whatever the fluid was, came from but it rushed passed me, probably shooting out her pussy. I remained where I was as I felt her body vibrate around me. I couldn't hold back either as I thrust my hips into the side of her squishy vagina and came myself.

For a while I lay there not going anywhere but Kelly wasn't finished. She was soon squeezing me again. Her finger once again pushed me further inside of her and I could feel my feet touching a wall. It must have been her cervix as she immediately stopped pushing me in. There was more shaking, more squeezing and more water works. I felt her have another orgasm. I could even feel her moan as it went through her body all the way down to her pussy which was cradling me.

I felt warm, secure and loved. I knew Kelly was enjoying this too. She finally relaxed and I lay there again basking in the warmth that surrounded me. It seemed like ages but I wasn't complaining. Finally two fingers reached in past my head and grabbed above and below the chest. I was pulled out.

I didn't realize how much of a beating I took until I was laying back on the mattress. I could barely move. Sara sat next to my head and asked. "You okay?"

"I'm good. Just a little winded. Give me a minute."

Sara leaned over and hugged me, her huge torso covering my whole body.

"Ew!" she said. "You need a bath."

As if on cue, Miranda picked me up and began cleaning me off with a baby wipe. I let her and was basically like a limp rag in her hands at this point. I didn't know something like being in a giant pussy could take so much out of a person. Miranda was gentle and again, I felt secure and loved in her hands. I looked up at her.

"Give me a couple more minutes, Miranda, then, if it's okay with you, I want to do the same with you."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Oh, Matt. I love you."

"I love you too, Miranda. But let's not tell Mom and Dad about this."

"You're crazy if you think I ever would."

"In fact, let's tell no one beyond Kelly and Sara."

Miranda smiled winked at me. I turned and looked way down at Kelly. She was laying back with her eyes closed.

"Do you think Kelly enjoyed that?" I asked her.

"I know she did. I will too."

I had already done this with Miranda as I had with Kelly and I knew what was coming. In fact, this time as little as I was, was even more awesome than it was before. I just hoped that Kelly got as much out of it as I did and I was hoping Miranda was going to feel the same. I couldn't wait but I needed to get a little more strength before I dove in, so to speak.

After I was cleaned off Miranda brought me to her face where she gave my chest and stomach a kiss. Her lips were so big but it was one of the best kisses I ever had, not that I had many before this night but she wasn't finished. She turned me around and kissed my butt. Can you believe it? My sister literally kissed my rear end and it felt so good to have those giant lips all over my ass.

I was finally put down next to Sara.

"Matt, that was incredible." she said.

"It was."

"Seeing you disappear into Kelly was just so, I don't know, awe-inspiring, I guess."

"It was something."

"I wish I could do that with you."

"We will some time."

"That's so cool."

"It's a little tiresome, but I think I'm ready, okay?"

"Do you want me to help you again?"

"If you want to."

"I'd love to."

"I think we'll have to go to the other bed. Kelly seems out of it."

Miranda heard us and picked us both up the way Kelly did before, only she wanted to play a little bit first. Miranda pushed me up against her right breast. I was stuck between the palm of her hand and her nipple. It wasn't a bad place to be but I couldn't see Sara. I just assumed Miranda did the same with her. She didn't just stop there though. Miranda started to rub me around her breast. What a weird feeling to be rubbed into your sister's boob. It was bigger than I was yet soft and comfy, and it brought back my erection. I knew she could feel it as she crushed my body into her tit. It was also driving me wild. If she kept it up I would have another orgasm shooting all over her tit. There probably would not have been enough for her to bother cleaning up though.

However, soon I was brought back off her tit and Miranda thrust Sara and I together in front of her face.

"Kissy, kissy you two." she said.

"Bring me up a little, Miranda. I can't reach her face."

"Oops."

Sara and I kissed while being held in my sisters hands. It was another awesome experience. Then she turned her hand over so Sara was lying in Miranda's hand on her back and I was on top with Miranda's other hand on my back holding me secure against Sara.

"Go ahead you two, do it in my hand."

It was a great idea that Sara agreed with, but it was a little scary being so far up and my balance was bit precarious. But Miranda kept her hand on top until I could maneuver between Sara's legs where I was once again humping her.

I went at it a bit carefully this time because of the fright factor, but Sara was really getting into it, moving me around the whole time. It was so scary but when I looked over between two of Miranda's fingers and saw the ground, or rather the bed so far below, I became almost petrified. But that only served to push me over the edge and I had another orgasm. I suppose feeling me getting off caused Sara to get off too. Mark another score in the columns for Sara and me.

Miranda placed us down on the bed once we had both spent all of a minute recovering. Miranda's legs were out in a 'V' and Sara and I were right there where her legs came together. My sister looked down on us and her smile so far above was awe inspiring and seeing her huge tits from below was dick hardening.

And then as I stood looking up at Miranda she asked, "How's the view?" She must have read my mind.

"Magnificent. This is all so surreal, Miranda. And beautiful."

"I never thought I'd hear you call me beautiful."

"You are. All three of you."

"Sara is so cute, even when she's not shrunk. Did I ever tell you that, sugar?" Miranda said to Sara.

"No, but you have now. Thank you."

"You two make a great couple this sized. I wish you could both stay this way."

She called us a couple. I liked hearing that, only I was a bit worried about the 'stay this way' part. I was really hoping I'd grow back. I know they said I would but I was so little now that it would be a catastrophe if I were stuck this small.

"Would you like to go exploring first?" Miranda asked. Sara seemed excited. I was a little bit apprehensive at this size. A lot could go wrong but Sara was so enthusiastic about it that there was nothing I could do. Miranda decided to put us on the floor and that was that.

"Come on, Matt. Let's go under the dresser again."

I didn't have to duck this time and the whole thing under there was like a big parking lot, but with big balls of dust. That was the worst part: the dust stuck to my feet like cotton candy to a kids face. It was eerie. It wasn't eerie before, but it was now.

We were about in the middle of the parking lot when a movement caught my eye to the right. I looked over and what I saw stopped me dead in my tracks. I backed up into Sara.

"S-Sara."

"What?"

"Look." I said pointing. I saw her squint then she realized what it was.

"A spider."

"Let's get outta here!" I exclaimed and went tearing out from under the dresser. I have no idea if we were being pursued but I wasn't looking back. I had no idea if Sara was even following me. I was too scared to do anything else but run. Everything is awesome when you're little, but it's also scary as fuck.

Miranda saw me and I reached my arms up screaming for her to pick me up. She did and I was super grateful, but the ride from the floor to her face was harrowing. Such speed. How can someone so fucking big move that fast? I suppose I was moving pretty fast too but I hardly had any mass at all to move around.

I was breathing hard and then I noticed Sara was nowhere to be found and I panicked again.

"Where's Sara, Miranda? Where's Sara?"

"She's under the dresser."

"Oh no! There's a super huge spider under there. You have to get her out. SARA!" I hollered.

I twisted as hard as I could around to face the dresser but Miranda's grip was tight. I yelled again. "SARA! GET OUT OF THERE NOW! QUICK! HURRY!"

I didn't know if she heard me but Miranda got down on her knees to see how she was doing.

"Sara, honey?" she said. There was no shouting, and she was just as calm as can be. Sara did come traipsing out from under the dresser, finally.

"Hi, Miranda. How's it going?"

"You tell me. Matt's worried about you."

"ARE YOU OKAY?" I shouted. I was still worried.

"I'm fine, Matt."

"But the, the spider? Is he gone?"

"He went the other way."

"Oh, thank God. I was worried sick, Sara."

By now I was back on the floor.

"Why were you worried?"

"That spider was huge."

"No it wasn't. You're just little."

"I swear it was humongous."

"To you. Relax. We're here to protect you."

By now my nerves were on edge but I was calming down a little bit.

"Don't do that again, Sara."

"I'm sorry, Matt. I didn't mean to make you worry."

I had to consciously slow down my breathing.

"Do you want to go back to the bed?" the voice above me asked.

"Yeah, Miranda. Put me up there. It'll be a lot safer."

"Ready, Sara?" she asked.

"Ready."

So we were both again picked up, one in each hand by Miranda and set on the bed in between her legs.

"Phew."

"Are you alright now, Matt?" Miranda asked.

"Almost. Will you hold me?"

"If you want me to."

"Hold me tight, Miranda."

I knew I was acting like a child, but I was much smaller than even an infant. I wanted to be close to someone. Sure I was close to Sara but I wanted someone bigger at this moment and that someone happened to be my sister. Miranda held me to her chest again and I curled up against her breasts. It was comfy and safe.

The scare had made my dick go mostly limp, but being where I was, my erection was starting to come back. Being right next to a giant titty will do that to a guy. But when Sara appeared miraculously out of nowhere, I finally loosened up all the way and it was like my hard-on had never left me. Of course, with all that had gone on that night, it wasn't surprising that my erection came back to life so fast.

It was kind of a surprise that Sara coming close to me would make me that way. I felt very happy with her next to me, feeling her flesh against my side. I was relieved when she showed up from under the dresser unhurt. I'd spent just a few hours now with her but we had grown close. We were as intimate as could be all night so far and I suppose it was the intimacy which drew us together. I don't know for sure. She was very pretty and she liked me. I mean, that right there was good enough for me. I don't know if Miranda actually knew the effect bringing Sara next to me would have, but the move was brilliant as far as I was concerned.

I had not only calmed down very quickly, I had become horny again. I know, big surprise. I leaned over to give Sara a kiss on her nipples. I couldn't reach but when I lifted my arms up to them Miranda brought my face closer, right where I wanted to be. I had gotten used to Sara's boobs but now that I was half her size, her boobs were as big as my face.

"I was so happy that you weren't hurt, Sara."

"I'm totally fine."

"Good."

"I'm sorry you were scared, Matt. We won't do that again."

"It's okay. You're here now." I hugged her and turned my face to put my cheek in the middle of her chest. Sara gently put her left hand behind my head to hold it. I was a lot calmer now.

"Are you better now?" Miranda asked. I nodded. "Would you two like to play some more?"

I looked up. Miranda sure looked like she wanted to play. "What did you have in mind?" I should have known though.

"You could do some more exploring, but this time you could explore me."

I looked at Sara and it made me so happy when she smiled. She looked up into Miranda's face and nodded. "Cool," Sara said.

Miranda laid on her back and we were left on her chest. My sister's boobs had flattened out and were drooping a little to the sides, yet at the size I was at, they were still large and beautiful. I was on Miranda's right and Sara on her left but we were both in between Miranda's breasts. I took a few tentative steps towards my sister's face. It was a bit precarious at first. I'd never walked on a gigantic body before. Her flesh was warm and was moving up and down with each breath, which to me was in slow motion.

I walked up until I was at her collarbone and was about to step onto her throat when I hesitated.

"What's wrong?" Miranda asked.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You can't hurt me at that size, Matt."

"Oh." I took a step onto the soft part of Miranda's throat below her Adam's apple. I noticed that my head was now below her chin. It really hit home just how little I was. But it got worse: just then she giggled. The movement threw me off balance and I fell to the side sliding all the way down the side of her neck onto the bed. It would have been a pretty long fall otherwise, but I was so small and lightweight that I barely felt it when I hit the mattress.

Miranda turned to her side which made Sara slide off her chest onto the bed too. I was sitting when Miranda asked if I was okay.

"Yeah, I think so."

I stood back up. My sister's face filled my view like a roadside billboard. It was wonderful how her big brown eyes stared at me, each one as big as my torso. I reached out to touch her face. Had her head been laying on the bed I might have been able to reach her nose, but the way it was off the mattress just then I could only put my hand on her cheek. She must have sensed the awe in me and decided not to move around much, staying very still as I approached.

I'll never forget what this was like, touching my sister's face. This was like nothing ever before. Sara had walked over to join me and put her left arm on the top of my head and reached out with her other to touch Miranda's other cheek which was way above me.

I wasn't even scared when I felt Miranda's hand from behind push me forward. All she did was to tilt her head back a little and both Sara and I were shoved into my sister's lips. Her tongue came out and swiped Sara's legs before swiping my chest. It was warm and wet and huge -- as wide as my torso was tall -- licking across my stomach and chest. It even moved me around a little to the side but I kept my balance.

And even when she opened her mouth wide, I wasn't scared, although I probably should have been. I could clearly see her pearly white teeth set into her jaws on either side of me as she moved in. I didn't realize she would take me halfway into her mouth. I felt her teeth on each side as she did so, but she did it gently. It was breathtaking.

While I was wrapped in her teeth her tongue started to caress me. Or I should say, it began to caress my hard on. It wasn't like just my dick it was playing with -- it was my hips too. It was just too big to do otherwise, but she was still pretty deft at it and I nearly came yet again, however, she stopped mid way and tilted her head halfway up to look at me.

"Are you okay with this?" she asked. She cared enough to ask. I love my sister.

"Yeah."

"Good. Let me know if you want me to stop."

"Go ahead." I didn't realize at first what I had given her permission to do. She scooted down on the bed turned so she was facing me then her tongue came out again pushing its way between my legs. She then tilted her head back bringing me with her and I fell onto her nose with my hard on between her lips and my balls resting on the tip of her tongue. For a moment I was afraid that I was going to slide off but her finger on my butt pressing me into her face made sure I wasn't going anywhere.

I don't know exactly what happened but I felt the world rock as I realized, only minutes later, that Miranda had sat up. Her tongue was going up and down my crotch for a few moments, but then she picked me up between her thumb and index finger only to let me down into her mouth, feet first.

"Miranda?" I asked, tentatively. This didn't look good. Now I was scared. She must not have heard me or maybe she didn't care.

"Mmmmmm." she said as my legs slid down into her mouth. I was being eaten alive! I tried to get my right foot wedged up against something in Miranda's mouth but it was futile. I tried wedging it against a ridge in one of her teeth but that wasn't happening. I wanted out.

"Uh, Miranda. You can stop now."

Again, she didn't hear me. I continued on down until I was up to my chest.

"MIRANDA!!!" I screamed. I kept going down until her lips closed around me leaving only my head outside her lips. I felt her tongue come up from below which pinned my body to the roof of her mouth. In so doing my head slid past her lips and I was completely inside her mouth. I yelled again, "NO!!!" It was no use.

I was inside of Miranda's mouth with teeth behind me and to the sides, and below at my feet was her throat. For now, her tongue kept me from falling further down. It was dark, but also warm and wet, and it reeked of wine that my sister had been drinking. I was stuck but her tongue began to move all around me. I didn't know exactly what she was doing with it but it found its way between my legs and I think that's what she was trying to do. My body had now been maneuvered under her tongue and I was getting a bath under there with it sliding all around my body. How the hell was she doing that?

But it became clear soon enough what she was actually trying to do: my sister was rubbing her tongue into my crotch. Even though I had reached a near panic state, my hard-on would not go away and the friction of that giant tongue rubbing against my dick and balls were making me forget about where I was, mostly. I still had the thought in the back of my mind that I could slide down her gullet at any time if she inhaled or swallowed the wrong way or even coughed. But the sensations centered around my dick at that point were amazing. So amazing that I felt myself nearing another orgasm.

Suddenly, Miranda moaned, "Uhhhhhmmmmmmmm." I felt it through my whole body. I had never felt such a thing -- it was surreal. The vibrations coursing through my body were so strong that I felt that I was a part of my sister. I could then feel her inhale and when she was finished, there was another moan. "Mmmmmmmm-mmmmmmm." It was soothing and took my mind further from the position I was in.

"Mmmmmm." she moaned again and again my whole body vibrated along with her moan. In addition to this I could also feel some additional movement. It was something slower, but I could feel myself tilting forward and back.

There were more low moans from Miranda and then light filled her mouth as she exhaled. "Uhhhhh." she groaned and I felt the wave of warm wine-flavored air pass over me. Her tongue still had me pinned down but even with it just settling on top of me there was still a little movement. It was little to her, I'm sure, but enough for me that my hard-on was getting enough stimulation to bring me ever closer to that new orgasm.

Apparently, Miranda was getting off on it too. The thought brought me over the edge again. I don't know if she tasted my cum or what, but Miranda had her own orgasm as she let out her own groans. "Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhh." she groaned one last time and her head tilted back evidenced by the way I fell down into the bottom of her tongue when she did. However, her tongue kept me pinned right where I was. I was not going down her throat, thank goodness.

When it was over I could feel her body relax. I thought that was kind of cool, that I could feel my sisters body from inside her mouth. Her head turned and I was leaning against the side of her mouth against her teeth. Fortunately, Miranda didn't pass out; her fingers reached in and pulled me out.

I was laid down on the bed beside her head and a few seconds later her hand showed up carrying a limp Sara, whose body was placed next to mine. I reached for her and we intertwined in a hug. She was slippery and smelled of sex -- Miranda's sex. I now knew where she had been and knew what had gotten my sister off. But we were all too tired at that point and as I was dozing off I was again picked up and placed between Miranda's boobs with Sara alongside. I felt Miranda turn over and Sara and I were trapped between two humongous and glorious breasts -- my sister's.

I was pooped and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep right there in between my sister's breasts. I never thought such a thing would ever happen, but it was great. Everyone should sleep so soundly.