- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm taking a slower pace with the description to really get a feel for the character's situation...

 

 

After the Asian "mother" of the massage parlor had sprayed me, I had woken up to find myself strapped to the cheap, plastic high-heel.

Now, the very same woman loomed over me as she sat on the old couch, the dim light of the room concealing all but the giantess and her seat; the musty fragerance of various cheap perfumes surrounded the shoe and my tiny body.  In the distance, I heard the light lilt of the silly Asian music playing on some hidden speakers.

I had no idea into which room she (or someone else) had placed me; the sounds of the lonely street outside could no longer be heard.  I thought I detected voices in an adjoining room, chatting in an obviously foreign language.  I struggled again with the threads strapping me like a science class speciman to a petri dish, but found no release or slack.

"You pay now!" she boomed again, shaking my body to its core. 

How did she expect me to pay? I had clearly indicated my wallet contained no money, and by now, I assumed she and her compatriots had rifled through my belongings looking for payment. 

A tired expression crossed over her face, and she leaned back on the couch, springs creaking in unison.  My heart pounded as I pondered her next move.  Why had she strapped me to this shoe? Where did she even find plastic high-heels to purchase anyway?

"Please!" I shouted.  If she heard me, her giant, distant face gave no indication.  "I'm sorry! I can get some money and come back!"

She didn't respond, merely looking at me with an expression that told me her mind was a million miles away.  For all I knew, she was thinking about what to cook for tomorrow night's dinner.

I tried a different tactic, my naked body feeling helpless below the massive female above me.  "Take my credit card! Take as much as you want! Just let me go!"

Again, nothing.  I gave up, wondering if she was ignoring me, or if my tiny form could not produce an audible voice in such a caveranous room.  I relaxed, and took a deep breath.  She was in control; and whatever she was going to do next was beyond my ability to stop.  I realized I was at her mercy, yet remained confounded as to her plan.  Was she holding me hostage until another "massuese" used my credit card to drain my account?  If only I had brought my cash!

The Asian mother then shifted, her gaze drifting away from me towards some point in the room behind the high-heel.  I heard another voice behind me, speaking in the Asian language.  Clearly, whoever was behind me was much younger that the mother--perhaps younger than myself, even--and the woman in front of me responded loudly, clear disappointment in her voice.  The lady behind me sounded attractive, and I briefly wondered why she hadn't given me the massage.

I heard light thumps on the  ground as the girl left the room, and the giantess before me returned her gaze to my body.  "Okay," she said, her voice deep and shrill at the same time, "No money, so you pay here."

She shifted again on the couch.  Again I wondered how she expected me to pay.

I watched as her left knee rose slightly, her body so large and gigantic that her movements seemed to play in slow-motion before my eyes.  Her knee rose even higher, her thick leg a lovely shade of light brown--olive-colored, even.  Then, before my limited perspective, I watched as her left foot appeared from behind the shoe and rose high above the ground.

I looked at her pudgy foot and short, stubby toes, her skin clearly softened by daily and copius amounts of lotion.  Her toenails, I recalled earlier, had been intricately painted with red and white designs, but now, all I saw was the underside of her foot--her sole.

Her skin was slightly dimpled, both from her age but also a slight layer of fat.  All in all, the Asian mother was very feminine and attractive, yet time had given her curves a rounder appearence and a wrinkled skin that betrayed her true age.

I watched as her foot remained poised in the air, seemlingly hanging for an eternity.  Her sole was slightly flushed red, perhaps from having walked here from our "massage" room earlier.

I remained motionless. 

Then, slowly, delicately, her foot lowered toward the shoe and myself.  I watched as the foot increased in size as it drew closer to the plastic footwear, and as it neared my tiny body, it began to hide her leg from my view.  As it touched the top of the high-heel, her body disappeared from view, and the shoe shook slightly at the contact. 

The giantess foot then moved even closer, and she pointed her toes downward, enabling me to see the tips of her toenails.  She moved her foot closer still, until my entire viewpoint could spy nothing but her olive-colored skin.  As her thick skin grew before me, I began to notice finer lines and wrinkles that only someone as microscopic and oddly placed as I was would ever notice.

Finally, the foot was directly above me, and once again her perfume--the musty, flowery, fruity aroma that had so pervaded her when we initially met--overwhelmed me.  If her foot smelled like that, maybe she really had bathed in the pefurme as I had earlier surmised!

Instead of actually strapping the high-heel to her foot properly, she seemed content to merely lower her foot directly above my body.  I was now in near darkness, only the faintest outline of her foot perceivable as it dominated my view.  My heart pounded relentlessly, and I felt more trapped than ever in my life.  What was she planning?

Surely...surely she wasn't going to...step on me? Judging by the size of her foot, even the slightest pressure would almost certianly crush me! 

Then, the foot lowered more, until it remained just above my body and just out of reach.  So close was her sole now to my own naked form that I could literally feel the heat emanating and radiating from her skin.  So close was her foot that the sickeningly powerful perfume was now mixed with a more natural, base and funky odor--her foot smell! 

Had my arms not been strapped next to me on the plastic, I could easily have reached out and touched her foot.  So, this was her plan? Punish me for my non-payment by making me smell her foot? As her foot-smell began to overpower the perfume, I wondered if she had only bathed in perfume and not bodywash!

Her foot seemed to remain still, and my quickening heart-rate forced me to inhale quicker and deeper with each breath.  Try as I might, I couldn't help but to fill my lungs with the foot smell and the perfume.  I imagined my lungs coated with both, and as I exhaled, I could taste both odors on my tongue and inside my nose.

Too nervous to speak, I merely waited for her to raise her foot back from the shoe. 

Instead, she did the unthinkable.

She lowered her foot further.

Before I could even gasp or issue a cry of protest, she foot continued its downward descent, and her skin come closer until it began to form contact with my own. 

First, my chest felt the incredible heat of her sole as the lightest touch of skin was replaced by a heavier weight.  Then, her skin fell to my legs, instantly covering them in a sole so warm that I felt dipped in a spa bath.  Next, my arms were submerged in her soft, oderous sole, and finally, the Asian mother's foot reached my face.  I turned my head to the side, placing it against the cheap plastic, but to no avail.  Her skin then covered my face and head, and I found myself in total darkness with the other cheek pressed uncomfortably against the plastic.

Initially, the weight wasn't unbearable.  It felt comparable to a heavy, hot-leather bean-bag large enough to drape over a human.  The heat was amazing, and I could literally feel the blood pumping beneath her skin.  My own temperature seemed to rise accordingly, and my heart raced dangerously fast.

But then, her skin became heavier.  The initial pressure, which I almost found pleasurable, despite the pain on my cheek, was replaced by another level of weight, and at this my body began to issue its first sign of protest.

My knees became compressed first, and I heard them both pop slightly.  The pain was farily sharp, and was followed by a light, harmless crack from my torso as my bones and ribs adjusted to the new burden.  Then, the pain in my knees intensified as her foot became heavier on top of my little body, and my muscles began to ache as they were compressed and flattened unnaturally.  As the weight increased yet further, my body began to issue various pin-pricks of pain that jolted me repeatedly, and I unconcsiously tried to suck in air as a reaction against the pain.

That was when I realized the worst of my troubles.

My mouth found only thick, soft skin, the Asian mother's sole covering both my nostrils and lips.  Instead of oxygen, I sucked in only a slight bit of skin, and no fresh air become available to my body.  Worse still, the increasing pressure now forced air from my lungs, but the expelled air found no escape due to the skin covering my face.

I was suffocating.

Violently, I tried to wriggle free and find some modicum of oxygen for my body.  Instead, I was only greeted with more pain, as her foot become impossibly heavy and my body screamed in agony as the weight at last become totally unbearable.  I tried screaming, so panicked and pain-stricken that my mind reeled with fear and horror.

My bones popped again, and my muscles pinched and prodded me to move, yet I was cemented in place, unable to wiggle a finger, much less a leg or my head.  She had totally enveloped me in her hot sole, and I could feel the deep throbs of her blood pumping away, her own heart perhaps racing as she derived some sort of pleasure from my torture.  At any moment, I fully expected to black out--and indeed, tiny needles of light began to invade my mind, and I felt my oxygen-starved body begin to spasm, despite my stationary and trapped position.

I now understood what she meant by "You pay now."  I was paying with my life for having broken our deal back in the massage room, as she covered my shrunken, helpless body beneath her giantess foot. 

Chapter End Notes:

 

More to come! Comments appreciated.