- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
 

            "Well?" she said angrily, staring down at him with her arms crossed. "Do you care to explain yourself?"

            He was just about two inches tall. She had found him in her yogurt, naked of course.

            Looking up at her, he gave his answer, "I want to be eaten by you. To be your food. To feed you."

            "Uh, what?" she said. "Why? And why me?"

            "I've always wanted to do it," he said, "and I chose you because you're the most beautiful woman I've eve seen."

            Blushing, she said, "Flattery'll get you nowhere, buddy."

            "I mean it!" he said.

            "Really?" she asked.

            "Really."

            Indeed, she was. When he saw her, he knew she was the person he was going to end up inside. She was tall, about his height with slightly more than shoulder length dark brown hair with matching eyes. Also, she had the most incredible curves he had ever seen. Her skin was a beautiful creamy white. He closely monitored her habits over the course of a week to make sure she was the one to eat him. He saw that she always had yogurt every day at the campus cafeteria and that she always sat at the same seat.

One of the professors at the university used to work for the US government and invented "shrink bombs" which, when set off, reduce everything within the blast radius to one thirty-fifth of its original size by tucking away excess mass into a pocket dimension. This was deemed impractical by the Pentagon, but he was able to make a few prototypes and smuggle them on campus.

            When he woke up that morning, he made his way to the Physics building and said professor's office. The professor left for coffee. He discretely stuck his foot in the door and snuck inside. He looked through the professor's desk drawer and eventual found what he was looking for: Three hand grenade-like objects made out of aluminum foil. He grabbed one and made his way to the cafeteria.

            There was no one else around. He climbed up on top of her favorite table. Closing his eyes, he pulled the pin out of the shrink bomb. In a puff of purple and green smoke, he now found himself two inches tall.

            Soon, as planned, the object of his affection sat down at the table with a sandwich, coffee and a yogurt. She set them down. She wore a red tank top with a bare midriff and a cute white skirt. Her incredible breasts filled his view. The yogurt was as yet unopened. He hid behind it. She ate her sandwich and drank her coffee, oblivious to his presence.

            Finally, the moment he had been waiting for came. She lifted the tub of yogurt and peeled away the top. She set it back down to take another sip of her coffee. He took this opportunity to strip off his clothes and climb into the tub. Her magnificent spoon came under him. Coated in yogurt, he approached her mouth in the spoon.

            Closer...

            Closer...

            Closer...

            "This is it!" he said to himself. "I'm finally going to be insider her!"

            After the spoon entered her mouth, however, it quickly withdrew. She looked at the spoon with her fawnlife brown eyes.

            "What the hell?" she said. She plucked him from the spoon and set him down on the table.

            After he explained all this, she asked, "Why didn't you just ask me?"

            "I was afraid you'd say no!" he said. "I was afraid it would be creepy!"
            "As opposed to doing it against my will?" she said.

            "Well, it seems obvious now," he continued, "but it made sense at the time!"

            "It always does," she muttered.

            "Well, would you have eaten me if I had just asked you?" he said.

            "Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know. I honestly don't know."

            "Well, will you do it now?"

            "You know what?" she said. "I think I will." She saw he had an excited look on his face. "But you'll have to earn it!"

            "How?" he asked.

            She placed him in her lap. "Climb me."

            He had the same excited look on his face as before. "Over or under?"

            "Under, preferably," she said smiling down at him.

            Excited, he made his way to the top of her pants and pressed himself into her bare belly. He rubbed his erection over it, thinking about how he would soon be in there feeding, nourishing this incredible young woman who had graciously invited him into her body.

            She leaned back to make his ascent a little easier. He was able to get a foothold in her navel and made his way under the tank top. It tickled her and she giggled as he went.

            Inevitably, he found himself in between her breasts. She playfully squeezed the together, temporarily smothering him in her soft, warm flesh. He was getting harder. Eventually, his head poked out from between them.

            "Hey!" she said, looking down.

            "Hey!" he said, craning his neck upwards. "What do I do now?"

            "Keep climbing!" she said. "If you want in here." She pointed into her open mouth. "Or in here." She patted her stomach. "You have to climb in yourself?"

            "How'm I supposed to do that?" he said.

            "Use your imagination."

            Shrugging, he did the best her could to scale her neck. Just to mess with him, she took a sip of her coffee as he did so. The resultant bulge knocked him straight back into her cleavage. They both had a laugh about that.

             "Alright," she said, "no more goofing around." She plucked him out. "Let's get down to business. First things first: How do you taste?"

            She brought him to her mouth, dangling from one leg between her thumb and forefinger. Her tongue poked through those red, red lips and playfully licked him.

            "Well?" he said. "How do I taste?"

            "Not bad," she said, "not nearly as bad as I suspected. Do you want to get this over with now or what?"

            "Yes!"

            "Very well, then," she said. "You're sure about this, right?"

            "Yes!"

            "Good," she said.

            She stuck him headfirst into her mouth and clamped her lips around his midsection, staining it red. She continued to assault his face with her tongue, absolutely coating him with saliva. His legs kicked furiously in pleasure outside. She sucked him in a little more, leaving just his feet sticking out. Finally, she sucked his whole body into her mouth. She could now taste his whole body. He was delicious.

            She let him sit cross-legged on her tongue. Then, chaos set in. She swished him around to taste every aspect of his taste before realigning his head with her throat. She tilted her head back. He knew what was coming and she felt his boner poke her tongue. That made her smile.

            Then, with nothing more than a simple gulp on her part, he found himself getting kneaded down her long throat by slime-coated muscles. It got darker and darker and he could see less and less as he went down and down into the all-consuming abyss of this sexy woman's body. Then, he heard a sphincter sporch open. That sound, and the smell of coffee, heralded his arrival in her stomach.

            He couldn't see anything, but he didn't care. His fantasy was fulfilled. Soon he would feed her. Nourish her. Forever. He gently fell asleep to the sound of her gentle heartbeats.

            He was the most satisfying snack she had ever had. To bad he never told her his name. She never told him hers either. She shrugged and patted her stomach, then went to her next class.

            But she had an idea for the next day.

            What she would do is steal the tow remaining shrink bombs and go to the cafeteria when there are only a few table occupied. Then, she would set the radius of the shrink bomb to accommodate the entire table. Then, she would throw it at them.

            And to think that they say there ain't no such thing as a free lunch...