- Text Size +

 
Emma was getting hot and tired, the drink was certainly getting to her. She left the dance floor, where, other than when she was getting yet another alco-pop, she had been all evening. Moving a little uneasily she went over to pick up her bag and coat, bending over ungracefully, lucky that her small dress had the extra lace around the hem of the skirt to cover herself. She looked across the table as she tucked her handbag under her arm and saw a couple of girls picking up some bits of clothing, asking what they were doing there under their jackets. Emma sped up her exit.
When she got outside, most of the people who had previously been in the club were now mingling with each other out the front before they went home, quietly laughing to herself, Emma felt one last wave of mischief arise in her and she decided to indulge in one last fancy before heading for home herself. Moving as provocatively as she could, she stepped slowly, one foot infront of the other, letting one of the shoulder straps on her small black dress to sit a little way down her arm, she walked over to a small group of two guys and a girl. They all seemed to be friends who has just been in the club so it was obvious they had been drinking, the girl looked pretty drunk. She was a goth girl with dyed firey red hair which came down to her shoulders and a pretty round face, she wore a small red tank top and baggy black combats with big boots on underneath.
"Hey" Emma said to the girl "Wanna give the boys something to be jealous about?" and with that she put her arm around the girl's shoulder and moving her hips in to press against her upper thigh. The girl gave a mischievous smile and agreed as the guys stood dumbfounded at first, then wasted no time congratulating themselves over being allowed to view such a spectacle.

Emma and the girl kissed for a few minutes, at first just lip to lip, but with the odd flick of a tongue or two they locked tongues for a short time before breaking off. Both girls gave quite heated giggles towards eachother, then stood back to watch the guys reactions. both were stood high-fiving eachother over what they had just seen, there faces adorned with big stupid grins. Emma had to remind herself for a second why she had come over to the group. The girl kissed well and it was almost a shame to waste her, but Emma knew there wouldn't be anything to come of it, she was just another goth girl into the whole thing of making a show for the crowd when they were drunk, and this was going to work to her advantage.
"Hey, lets go round the corner so the guys cant see, then we can REALLY have some fun!" Emma said suggestively, tugging a little on the girls arm. The girl, not wanting to be shown up by a stranger, agreed enthusiastically and followed Emma round the corner, ordering her friends not to come looking.
"did you see the looks on their faces?" The girl said giggling, "we'll wait round here a minute then go back out, what should we say we did?" She asked, turning to make sure no-one had followed them round the side of the club.
"Well, we could tell them we made out again, and felt eachother up or something?" Emma replied, rummaging carefully through her handbag for her lipstick, and then popping her last capsule out of its base.
"Yeah, that will really get them going!" the girl replied turning back to Emma to see her put something in her mouth "oh hey! is that a breath mint?" she asked.
"Yeah, but its my last one" Emma responded, thinking quickly "Do you wanna come get it? you can tell the guys how you did it" She said winking, and praying it worked quickly incase the capsule dissolved in her own mouth. The girl laughed and agreed, moving in to kiss Emma again. As her tongue slid into Emma's mouth, Emma worked her tongue to push the capsule into the girl's mouth, then pushed with her tongue so it slid straight to the back of her through. Suddenly the girl choked and pulled away, coughing. "Ugh, what was that? It was really bitter!! You didn't have to shove it that hard down my throat!!" She said with disgust.
"I'm really sorry" Emma lied, "I couldn't tell whether it was in you mouth or not, i'm a bit drunk..."
She watched as the girl tried to get the bitter taste out of her mouth, and then suddenly start looking like she was going to be ill.
"Are you okay?" She asked, knowing what was wrong.
"Yeah, i think i'm gonna be sick though, my stomach hurts" The girl replied.
"Come over here, there's an alleyway you can throw up in, no-one will see" Said Emma, trying to sound as caring as possible as she led the girl into the alley, seeing her shrink as she walked. Suddenly the girl tripped over the end of her combats, stumbling and regaining her balance she swore and took a few more steps before she stumbled again, this time because her boots were far too big, she turned and looked at Emma, who was faking shock and looked scared "What the hell is happening?" she asked in a quivering voice as she saw herself shrink down past the bottom of Emma's skirt a further until she became wrapped up in her own cloths, her squeal of terror getting weaker and weaker until it couldn't be heard from under the fabric.
Emma gave a huge beaming smile, quickly bending down to rummage through the shirt and bra before she found her in the seat of her combats unconscious.
Lifting the now 3 inch girl up by one leg she examined her prey, she was certainly a pretty girl, not skinny, but by no means overweight, with around 34D breasts. "Yummy" Emma said to herself as she raised the girl up over her mouth, tipping her head back before slowly lowering her tiny down, making an "aaaaaaahhhh" noise as she did so, and flicking her tongue around the girls hands, then head, then torso before closing her lips around the girls waist.
She played with her upper body in her mouth whilst she took the girls red top out of the cloths pile, swiping her tongue over every inch of her skin before she stood up, readying herself for her next act.
Sucking the rest of her tiny morsel into her mouth Emma began moulding her with her tongue, giving her body a few light chews as she got her into position on one side of her mouth, half of her resting in one cheek, the girls legs still caught between her rows of teeth. Emma ran back down the road, a delighted smile on her face and waving the red top in the air, her heels in her other hand, she ran past the girls two friends and threw the top to them, giving a muffled shout about the goth girl being topless in the alley before laughing and disappearing off through a car park which was on her way home. She stopped running once she had gotten to the other side of the car park as she knew she wouldn't be found now, there were too many ways she could have gone and she was pretty sure those two guys would be looking for their friend for at least ten minutes first.

As she grinned to herself, happy with her nights work, she suddenly realised she could hear a muffled screaming noise, as she felt a small tapping on the inside of her cheek. "Oh good" she thought "My sweet is awake!" and with that, she once again began to chew lightly on her tiny girl as she put her heels back on, and began her walk home....

 

End of Chapter 2