- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
 

At last! At last he would be with her! She wouldn't know it, but they would be together, even though it was forbidden.

            He looked at the ring the gypsy woman had sold him. It cost him all the money he had, but it was worth it.

            There she was now, shaking hands with Uncle Dan, her step-father. She was his step-cousin and he had a crush on her for six years, since he was ten. Her name was Mandy. She had dark hair, pale blue eyes and exceptional sexual feature all around. Mandy was a grad student and lived in California most of the time. He only saw her on Thanksgivings, like this one.

            Smiling, she ran to him. He discreetly hid the ring. She gave him a hug, pressing her breasts into him. He broke away quickly so she wouldn't feel his erection.

            He fled into a remote corner of the room and slipped the ring on. "I wish I was an inch tall," he said to himself, and it was so.

            Quickly, he found Mandy and scaled her shoe. Wasting no time, he began to scale her leg under her black dress pants. By grabbing onto her normally microscopic pores. "I wish I could climb her faster," he said, and it was so. That left one wish for him to return to normal size.

            Before he knew it, he was in his promised land: Mandy's panties. He crawled underneath and wedgeing himself in between those lips, sticking himself into her and began stimulating her. Overhead, he heard her moaning, "Mmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

            "The turkey's that good, huh," he heard Aunt Barb say to her.

            "Uh, yeah," said Mandy, "that's it."

            Lightly covered in sexual fluids, he decided to continue climbing her. He scaled her stomach under her pink sweater and made his way, of course, to her breasts. It was as comfortable as he had always imagined. He was cushioned by them on both sides and wanted to spend the rest of his life here, even though he knew he couldn't. He enjoyed it while he could, however, and rubbed himself up against them as much as he could.

            Her hand went to scratch her breast. Her figured he had been found out, but she scratched without incident.

            The food started smelling good to him. It was apparently dessert now. He smelled chocolate. Aunt Barb always did make the best chocolate cake.

            "I wish I could have some of that cake," he said. Then, realized what he had done. "No! Wait!"

            But it was too late. Before he knew it, he had shot out from her chest, leaving the ring behind, full-sized. He landed right in Mandy's chocolate cake, embedded feet-first in the frosting up to his head.

            A big fork came down and sliced the opposite corner of the cake. It lifted it up to Mandy's mouth. She crammed the whole thing in and then gently removed the now empty fork from her soft pink lips. A little bit of cake fell out. She daintily whisked it back into her mouth with her long, pink, muscular tongue and, after chewing, swallowed.

            "Mandy!" he screamed up at her. "Mandy! It's me! I'm in your cake! Don't eat me, Mandy! It's me! Don't eat me! Mandy! Mandy! Mandy!"

            But she didn't hear. She just kept eating her cake, piece by piece. Her chewing taunted him, for he knew that soon it would be happening to him.

            Eventually, she got to his piece. The last one. He knew what was coming. Still, he screamed, "Don't eat me! Don't eat me!" But Mandy still couldn't hear him. The prongs of the fork missed his body entirely. It approached her lips. He was on the opposite side so he couldn't see, but her knew when it happened. Her lips and teeth closed in front of him.

            The true nightmare began when she started to chew. Before he knew it, he was caught in a world of brown as the cake swished around in her mouth and became saturated with saliva. She never bit him in two, but at the end of the ordeal he almost wished she had.

            Then, her throat kneaded the masticated pulp deep into her body. He expected a splash, but she was already stuffed from Aunt Barb's meal. The cake simply deposited itself into the hideous pile.

            He heard gurgling far beneath him. The level of the food in Mandy's stomach went down some as some of her meal was welcomed into her intestines.

            Far above him, she gave off a most unladylike burp.

            "She gets that from me!" said Uncle Dan.

            "Now, where did our nephew get to?" said Aunt Barb.

            "Eh," said Uncle Dan, "he'll turn up somewhere."

            Soon, after enough gurgles, the level was down enough for him to start feeling the burn of her acids. He tried to scream but got a mouth full of cake. He looked down at his arms. The flesh was starting to peel away. At this point, he realized that his air was running out. He made one last futile punch at her stomach wall, and then passed out.

            Eventually, of course, what little was left of him was sucked into her intestines and absorbed by her body. He had, indeed, gotten close to her and she never knew, just as he desired, just not in the way he desired. Most of his bones remained undigested, but they were so embedded in her dung that she never saw him when she went to the bathroom the next day, giving him a forever anonymous grave in the sewer.

            He was reported missing the next day. No one ever found him, of course.

            As she was driving back to her hotel, Mandy noticed there was a ring in her cleavage. She didn't know how it got there, but it was her size so she put it on.

            When she got back to the hotel, she put on a shirt and pajama bottoms. Looking into the mirror, she noticed that they were quite large on her.

            "Pfa!" she said. "I wish I was taller."

            FOOM!

Chapter End Notes:
I don't know if I should continue the story from Mandy's point of view or not. What do you think?