- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Mostly exposition

You sat up in bed, sweating. While you pulled off your covers and climbed out of bed, your mind kept replaying the image of Amanda's gigantic foot slowly lowering down on top of you. You could almost feel the way you sunk into her toe as she pinned you to the ground with it, her soft skin yielding barely enough to conform around the shape of your body. It wasn't unusual for you to have sexual dreams about Amanda, after all, you'd been attracted to her for years now. It wasn't even that unusual for her to be a giantess in them. But this dream was surreal. In fact, it felt so real you couldn't clear it from your mind. "What was that all about?" you thought to yourself, as you began to get dressed. Then dream-Amanda's parting words came back to you. She had told you you had the power to change the sizes of anything you wanted now. That you would dream this made some sense to you as well. You had had a thing for growing women for a long time now, and having that kind of power would be, well, like a dream come true.

You couldn't get over just how real the dream had felt. Walking over to the bathroom now to brush your teeth, you kept turning over in your head what dream-Amanda had said to you. You stopped brushing and rinsed, then went to put back your toothbrush. Just before you set it down, you stopped. "What if...?" you began to think, looking at the toothbrush. You quickly dismissed the thought. "No, that's absurd. It was just a dream." You set the brush down and walked towards the door. "... A very, very, intense dream." You turned back around and picked up the toothbrush, then started concentrating intently. "Be... I don't know, get bigger," you said aloud, hesitantly.

As soon as the words left your mouth, you felt like a complete idiot. But then you quickly felt the toothbrush expand in your hand. Shocked, you held it up to your face for closer inspection: it was maybe two or three inches longer than before! There was no denying it, the brush had definitely grown. Which meant that your dream really had been much more than a dream. You stared at your enlarged toothbrush with excitement, trying to wrap your head around all of this newfound potential.

You thought back to what dream-Amanda had said again. Wasn't the second half something about reality adjusting to match the size changes you made? Swiftly, your eyes darted about the room, scanning for any differences. Immediately, you spotted that the case you kept your toothbrush in had grown as well, but it didn't look like anything else had happened. "I wonder if anyone else will be able to tell what I did?" you asked yourself absentmindedly while you turned your enlarged toothbrush over in your hands.

Suddenly, you remembered why you had an extra large toothbrush. They had just started selling them a few months ago, and you had made a point of getting one because you could brush faster with a larger brush. Your mom still wouldn't stop teasing you about it.

"Wait, that's not right," you thought. "I just did this to it a few seconds ago." Searching through your memories, you found both explanations in your head. Then you realized what was going on. When reality changed around you, the past must have been altered as well to fit the change you made. Yet somehow you could still remember how things used to be.

"Well, I guess that probably answers that," you muttered. "Bet it's only me that remembers it changing. Why create a new past otherwise?" You finally put away your toothbrush and finished your morning routine, and then went downstairs for breakfast. The kitchen was empty, which meant today must have been one of your mom's yoga class days. Your dad was at work, and your sister was at school, so it looked like you were eating alone this morning. This was fine with you, because you weren't sure you would be able to hold a normal conversation when Amanda's naked body towering above you would be all you could think of anyway.

You quickly finished your breakfast and walked over to the door to put on your shoes. Today was Friday, and since you made sure to avoid scheduling Friday classes, you didn't have anything you needed to do today. Which meant you could go find Amanda. Eagerly, you opened the front door and walked towards your parked car on the street in front of your house. Walking down the driveway alongside the yard, you pictured it filled with Amanda's giant feet again. You remembered how her massive toes shook the earth beneath you with the slightest of movements. Then you tilted your head upwards, craning your neck trying to visualize how high up her head had been. Excited by what you saw in your imagination, you opened your car door and left for Amanda's place.