[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Finding himself inexplicably shrunk down to the size of a bug, Noah must find a way to survive the hustle and bustle of his town’s outdoor shopping plaza. This story will feature mostly crush/trample situations with sneakers/boots, unaware situations, with possible vore situations and other macro fun! 


NOTE: I wanted to write a story with some of my preferred aspects of typical GTS fiction, so expect more focus on footwear and unaware scenarios. Also, if you're a big fan of massive scale and a more realistic portrayal of what being bug-sized might be like, this one may be for you!  


Rated: R
Categories: Crush, Footwear, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 10377 Read: 30932
Published: January 02 2022 Updated: February 10 2022
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Bug and The Boot by maristorm [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1763 words)

The story begins.

2. Death From Above by maristorm [Reviews - 0] (2218 words)

Not sure how quickly I'll be updating this, but wanted to get the second part of this opening out! 

3. Sopped Up by maristorm [Reviews - 0] (1460 words)

4. Smashed and Embedded by maristorm [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1830 words)


5. Sweet Relief by maristorm [Reviews - 1] (1550 words)


6. Masticated by maristorm [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1556 words)

This one's for everyone waiting for vore.