- Text Size +

CHAPTER 11: WITHIN MY GRASP

            Angel casually tossed her sexual toy off of the bed onto the floor.  She collapsed backwards again with sheer exhaustion.  Her breathing slowed into a purr.  The queen of this hive fell asleep.  I pondered my next move for quite some time.  What I saw in the previous room when Jayne carried me down here flashed in my mind.  This was no small operation.  And if Angel was as old as I think she was, she had been doing this for years.  Maybe even generations.  How many people have gone missing and never been found?  I thought of Hotshot and his Wingman.  Douchebags, definitely (the former more than the latter).  But nobody deserved the grisly deaths I had witnessed.  I wondered if Wingman, as broken as he was, was possibly still alive in Angel’s stomach.  I shuddered at the thought.

            I looked back at the red door to Angel’s room.  Her lair.  It was a heavy door, with no space to crawl under.  Great.  I followed the walls, remembering how controlled the temperature was down here.  There… a vent in the wall.  Perfect.  First things first.  I needed to take that amulet from the witch’s chest.  Judging by the half empty bottle of red wine still on the table and the athletic homicidal romp I had just witnessed, she was in a deep sleep.  I had to take the chance.  But if I’m wrong…

            At least it will be my last mistake, I thought, without much comfort.

            I made a leap for the edge of her pillow.  Once again, it was easy to hang onto, since my hands and feet fit nicely into the pillow’s threads.  Looking down, I realized how much life would have sucked had I fallen.  But things already sucked… Looking at her head and her right shoulder, buried deep into the pillow, I figured that would be a good place to get onto her body.

            This is so, so stupid, I thought.  But her amulet.  It was in sight now.  It was the first time I had a really good look at it.  At my normal size, I would say it was the diameter of a poker chip.  Maybe a little bigger.  It was smooth; even at my current size I could see no imperfections on it.  I examined the colors in it again.  The front of it was red, and I distinctly remembered the red light from the bar.  The opposite side, resting on her skin, was green.  I recalled the flash from Jayne’s room, when she restored some of Hotshot’s size.  I had shut my eyes, but I felt it through my eyelids.  Was it green?  It might have been.  And then I remember the blue flash from her… nether regions.  It had blinded me momentarily, but didn’t seem to affect me.  Green.  Green was the key.  I think…

The amulet was about twenty paces from where I was.   The warm skin on Angel’s collarbone provided decent traction.  But it heaved up and down rhythmically with each breath this slumbering giantess took.  The sensation was not unlike walking across the deck of a small boat swaying with the current.  Fifteen paces now.  My anxiety level spiked as I approached her face.  At the moment she was turned away from me, so I had a clear look at her neckline and ear.  Ten paces to go.  Then, disaster.

            My blood froze as a delicate yet monstrous hand lurched towards me.  I could do nothing but brace myself.  Her nails raked her collarbone where I had stepped moments ago.  Before I could pause to savor my good fortune, she scratched again, this time her beautiful long fingers crashed right into my legs.  The ground disappeared from under me and I was flying through the air.  Sweep the leg, I dumbly thought as I fell, fell, fell…

            Whatever wind I still had from getting hit by her fingers was immediately knocked out by the impact of hitting the bed.  And at my size, no thread count feels like a soft landing.  I gasp for air; I might have even been unconscious for a few seconds.  When I woke up I realized I was sweating.  Wherever I was now, it was warm.  And humid.  And… musky?  The sheets below me were damp.  I think I knew where I was… but I hoped I was wrong.  I rolled my head to my right and was fairly certain what I was staring at was the inner flesh of Angel’s right thigh.  I turned to my left and saw the inner flesh of her left thigh.  Both of them within arm’s length.  I tilted my head backwards as far as it would go so I could confirm my newest predicament.  Well, I thought, that explains the humidity.  I rolled to my feet, careful not to touch her, and stood up.  I slowly turned around to face Angel’s epic womanhood.

The scent of Angel’s sex was alluring, and it was exaggerated due to her extreme size and proximity.  I stared, knowing full well that this was a place where Wingman, along with “thousands,” had died terrible deaths while unwillingly pleasuring her.  Here I was, at ground zero.  And yet I continued to stare.  The heat, as inviting as wood burning fire, beckoned me to come closer.  And my own body responded with inexplicable desire.  If she were to awaken and discover me, I would surely be killed, and not in a very nice way.  I took a step forward, wanting desperately to touch her.  Evidence of her passion was all around me, and it was… intoxicating.  I reached my hand out and lightly stroked the glistening surface.  Not thinking she could feel me, her entire pelvis suddenly bucked and writhed.  Her womanhood glistened some more, anticipating my next move.  But, lucky for me, she was still asleep.

Slowly, very slowly, I came to my senses, and I stepped back.  Another step, and then another.  The amulet would have to wait.  I simply had taken too many chances just now, and I didn’t want to press my luck any further.  A shadow passed over me.  I looked up to see her hand coming at me again.  I dropped to my back and watched her begin to lightly stroke herself were I had (unwisely) touched her moments ago.  I was about to get the peep show of my life, then someone knocked on the door.

“Angel,” a voice called.  The stroking stopped.

“What is it?” Angel seemed more than a little annoyed.  I hate getting interrupted myself…

“You said to tell you when Leila got back.  She’s back,” the voice called.

The client.  Terrific.  Angel sat up suddenly.  I could see her face.  My heart nearly stopped. Don’t look down.  Angel didn’t.  She began to scoot forward.  I looked away from her face and at the womanhood screaming towards me.  I turned and ran.  But she scooted again.  Her moist groin planted a few feet behind me this time.  Freakin’ Jurassic Park.  And twatasaurus rex was gaining on me.  I wouldn’t be able to dodge the next scoot.  So I turned and faced her maw of annihilation.  I would have to be precise.  When she lifted herself slightly to scoot forward again, I ran.  Towards her.  And I did my best Ricky Henderson impersonation, diving beneath her descending body before if it could crush my body.  It grew dark for a moment and I thought I had miscalculated my move.  But then… safe!  The tail of the robe she still wore brushed over me.  I made a decision to follow her… so I grabbed the robe before she cleared the rest of the bed, dangling near the back of her legs.

She cleaned herself up a little with a small towel and slipped on her undergarments again.  Wrapping and tying the front of her robe, she opened the red door.  The other girl was Nicole, the tall blond from the bar.  The one I actually did want to speak to, based on what I’ve witnessed with the others so far.

“I want to talk to her,” Angel said, presumably referring to Leila.  “Where is she?”

Chapter End Notes:

CHARACTERS ENCOUNTERED: